French Awakenings Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked Darren's cock hard, sucking on the head, licking round the ridges and shaft, gripping hard and rubbing, soon he started groaning and bucked his hips. His first jet of cum came too quickly for me and caught me in the back of the throat, I pulled my head away retching and coughing, the spasms gripping harder on Chris through my pussy muscles and in moments I was being plastered in cum from both ends as my husband shot deep into my pussy and Darren sent the rest of his load across his lower body. I collapsed onto Darrens stomach and reached back between my legs, rubbing hard on my clit giving myself a second orgasm, gasping and quivering.

I recovered slowly, pushing myself up onto my forearms, Chris withdrew so I could roll over and sit on the shower floor. I'd managed to smear my face, hair and tits in Darren's cum and sat there feeling sticky but satisfied, for now. I grabbed the sponge and stood up, as I did a big dribble of cum ran out of my pussy and down my leg to be washed away down the drain. I watched the two men washing off and pushed them out, taking a minute or two to wash my hair and clean all the jizz off my body.

Chris and Darren were towelling themselves dry, chatting easily and inconsequentially with no embarrassment. I shut down the shower and stepped out, telling my two boys to come and dry me, which they did but, in the end, I had to stop them, my boobs, bum and pussy were nice and dry, the rest of me was dripping and getting cold.

"Enough. Darren, go and get me some champagne. Chris go and find a hair dryer."

The hair dryer was in a drawer in the dressing table, I slipped on one of the white fluffy dressing gowns that came with the room and used the hair dryer for five minutes while I sipped the champagne, which was worth every penny the US Government had spent on it.

I finished my hair and walked from the Dressing area to the bed, Darren and Chris were sitting lying against the headboard with towels around their middles, I'd have been excited to see them if they'd been obviously waiting for me, but no, the two muppets had the TV on and were watching France against Australia on their summer tour down under, chatting quietly, their attention was on the screen s they didn't notice me arrive. Also, the bed was so big I could arrive and still take five minutes to get to them.

Darren had asked something I didn't catch, Chris answered with "Dunno mate, up to her really but until she can't go any more, I guess."

The taller man agreed that was what he'd thought and hopped off, noticing me as he walked by towards the bathroom. "Oh, Hi Nix, We were wondering, I mean um, Chris has something to ask you." Taking what I could spot as an easy exit he shot into the big bathroom we'd all been in.

I climbed onto the bed, crawling up to my husband, I took the remote, asking "Is this live? Do you want to watch it because I can go to a movie or something?"

I've said before he's not stupid so he worked out almost immediately I didn't mean it, taking back the remote and muting the rugby he grabbed my shoulders and rolled me over onto the bed beside him, my head and torso resting up against a pile of pillows so he could undo the tie on my robe.

"What I wanted to ask you hun, was" he kissed me tenderly "what do you want from me and Darren, was the shower sex enough for you, or did you want to try again?"

I kissed him back, "ooh well, the shower was very nice, I'm soo tired now." I faked a yawn and pretended to stretch my arms out, making sure my dressing gown fell a bit more open than it had been. Then I punched him on the shoulder. "I want what you want, let's see where we end up, but I'm horny now. How about you?" I reached under his towel, nothing was happening there yet, but I was pretty certain I could fix that. I kissed him with real passion, suddenly forgetting what I had in my hand, I rolled so I was kneeling astride him, holding his head in my hands.

"Oh God Chris, I was so scared, I thought I'd lost you. Thank god for Agent Hernandez and Lou, and Darren of course. "Tears were wet on my cheeks, Chris wiped them away and kissed me back.

"I knew I hadn't done anything wrong so I kept telling myself it would all come good in the end, and if it wasn't good, it wasn't the end. You made it good, miss Jessica May Holtz-Brandenberg. "

I told him not to call me that as that's Darren's sister which would make what we'd just done and were about to do quite weird, even though they are from Alabama.

"Hey. I heard that. How long do I need to keep being discrete for? If it's going to be much longer, I'll go into the other room and watch TV."

I shouted out "You can stop being a gentleman now, we're good." I wiped my tears away and sniffed, calling out a final instruction. "Bring some tissue, would you?"

Darren spun round in the doorway and disappeared back into the bathroom, re-emerging a minute later with a handful of soft lanolin infused tissues from the box by the twin sinks.

We sat and chatted, opening up to Chris had unlocked all the fears and worries I'd been sitting on for two days and I needed to unload before I could get back into any other activities. I talked and Chris listened, Darren asked if we wanted him to go, which was really sweet of him, but I gave him a kiss and told him he was part of it, and I'd like him to stay.

Darren opened up a bit more about his time in the Army, there were a few more tears from him and from me but it was very cathartic, and I felt certain Darren moved from the 'someone we had fun with on holiday' file into the 'friends that we will go to his 60th birthday party' file. An hour later the conversation had moved away from darker emotional matters and was back on sunnier subjects.

Darren was telling us how he'd broken to his mother what his chosen career path was, apparently his uncle Billy was unbeknownst to anyone in the family, an avid fan of Misty Fontaine, a porn star from the nineties who was still active up until a few years ago doing older woman younger man scenes. You can probably join up the dots here yourself but in case you can't here's where it all gets a bit Hollyoaks...

Uncle Billy (who was Darren's late father's younger brother and single) was sitting down to enjoy Misty's latest "My Mom's hot friend" or "My Friend's Hot Mom", the actual title isn't important but it involved a woman in her mid-forties to early fifties seducing an eighteen to twenty one year old young man in a variety of locations around the house. I'm going to guess hand lotion and tissues were involved in Uncle Billy's enjoyment of the dramatic presentation.

Darren was in his first ever on camera scene and, in his own words 'as nervous as a hen in the coyote pen' which came in at the third scene on the DVD.

Uncle Billy claimed to have recognised Darren the moment he appeared on screen and to have switched off there and then, and who are we to disbelieve him. He wrestled with his conscience, praying to Jesus for guidance and realised the only thing to do was to let Darren's Mom, his brother's widow, know the awful truth.

I decided shortly after this that I wanted to meet Darren's Mom as she sounded like the coolest Mom in the world.

Darren explained.

"Uncle Billy took the DVD round one evening with a bottle of Wild Turkey Bourbon, telling her she would need a drink to give her the strength to watch the film and that her faith in Jesus would help.

I imagine the scene to be her looking at the cover and then looking at Uncle Billy, and saying, 'well I expected dinner first, but come on in'.

Uncle Billy is a good looking and honest man and she'd been alone for near on five years by then. What Billy didn't know, and I didn't either at that point, was that My Mom and Daddy had enjoyed a healthy relationship and would often watch some porn as part of their foreplay, so when Billy brought the film around, she assumed her late husband had told his brother and he had finally plucked up the gumption to come courting.

They had a couple of drinks, she excused herself and showered quickly, changing into something more attractive, then prepared a small dinner for them both. I would love to know what was going through Billy's mind at this stage, but I bet he didn't have the first idea what was about to transpire."

Darren was getting more southern as he went on, he was back to the Good Ol' Boy routine from earlier in the Consulate.

"So, My Mom and Uncle Billy sat down on the sofa to watch the DVD, Billy said she should see the first few minutes of the first scene just so's she knew what it was about then he'd show her the salient part and they could pray together before he showed her.

Mom told him she was about happy to watch the whole damn thing and Jesus could keep his nose outta her affairs, although she may call out his name later on depending on how the evening progressed."

"They settled down, he put the DVD on and as the second scene started, which featured a senior lady police officer arresting her friends daughter and them working out a way of not being booked, Mom put a move on Billy. Now, I don't rightly want to think about my Mom having sex, but she told me they did it there and then on the sofa, then again in her bed and she called out Jesus name both times.

It was the next morning that Billy felt brave enough to show her scene three and straight away she phoned me up to say she had something to tell me, and I should come home at my earliest convenience to explain some stuff."

Tears were running down my face again, but this time it was tears of laughter, the vision Darren conjured up of his mother and his uncle completely misunderstanding each other and ending up in bed was just the tonic I needed. I kissed him and asked what happened after that.

"Well, Mom was so damn polite on the phone I knew something serious was happening, so I flew back to Birmingham the very next day, to find Billy and Mom were now an item, and there on the kitchen table was a present for me, wrapped up in flowery paper was a book, which turned out to be a bible, and a DVD, which turned out to feature me and Misty Fontaine.

Mom asked me if I was happy, I told her a bit about why I was doing it and that I was working with nice people. I told her I was hoping to get into directing,and when I told her about Dreamtime she was happy for me.

I had the privilege of introducing Mom and Billy to Misty when they came out to Los Angeles once to visit, they all went out one evening when I was not invited, I do not know what happened, but Mom and Billy sure had big smiles next time I saw them."

Something he said gave me an idea. "Have you had a chance to direct?" I asked, sitting up and dropping my robe off my shoulders, holding it up across my breasts for now.

"Not yet. I was the only person knew anything about networking and computers, so I got pushed down that route when we set the business up. I'd like to, and we will all be doing some as we expand. But for now, no."

I reached across to the bedside table and picked up my phone, setting it to video camera and starting it recording, then handed it to Darren. "Direct me. Direct me and Chris, could you direct yourself as well?"

He laughed, "Well, we could try I s'pose." He adopted a commanding voice. "Can we get a second camera please? Silence on set." He picked up his own phone and started recording. I took mine back and rested it against the lamp on my side of the bed, stretching a rubber band around to hold it steady. Darren kept his in his hand.

"Chris, Nicola, centre of the bed please. We are live in 5, 4, 32..and point

"Chris, can you start by removing Nicola's robe, and get it off my set. Now, give some attention to those magnificent breasts."

It was nice, and sort of liberating, being told what to do rather than feel the need to do things, what helped was Darren spent twenty minutes telling Chris to do nice things to me with his fingers, lips, and tongue before he gave me anything to do back, by which time I was a shaking sensitive lump of jelly with every nerve ending on fire.

It turned out he can direct himself as well, bringing a second set of lips and fingers to play while I was kneeling in front of Chris with his cock firmly in my mouth. He even gave me some direction that allowed me to take my Husband deeper into my throat than I'd ever managed before, lying across the bed with my head hanging backwards over the edge lined me up and with a bit of effort he slid past my gag reflex and deep into me.

We went on for two hours, changing positions, taking turns to do things to each other, I came three or four times, the last one as I lay back on Chris and Darren slowly entered me in missionary, taking his time to let me get used to his size, then building to a rapid-fire assault, hammering hard into me as I groaned and thrashed in my husband's arms. He came in a shouted rush, deep inside me, I was close, but I wanted Chris to be the one and pushed Darren away as he finished, demanding more. Chris lined up and drove in, it felt different after the stretching Darren had given me, I loved the sensation of softness and the sensitivity inside, I actually preferred the feel of the smaller penis after the big one. As we pounded, I could feel my husband getting close, Darren's fingers came in and stroked my clit, rubbing hard then tapping before pinching it. The combination was beyond belief and in a shudder, we came in a sweaty heap together.

We all lay there entwined, I felt truly satisfied and truly peaceful. Ten minutes passed, I had a micro doze and jolted awake. "Come on" I told them," Shower" and lead the way into the bathroom where we all spent ten minutes soaping each other down before getting dressed and going out for a walk along the river's edge. It was ten pm so there were still a few bars open, and we dropped into one where a piano player was entertaining the customers with Elton John and Billy Joel numbers. It sounded like she'd learnt them phonetically, unless the lyrics really are "Singer zassonk you apiano man" or "I guesdat why dey call it da bloo" but she had a nice voice, and it fitted the mood perfectly.

No one really wanted to do anything when we go back to the hotel, so I went to sleep in between my two favourite men. I woke one of them up at two AM and got him to fuck me hard, doggy style on the floor so we wouldn't wake the other, then at seven I woke the first up again sitting astride the second shagging myself to a shattering orgasm.

We checked out at ten, I loved the judgemental looks I got from reception checking myself and two men out of a one bedded suite, but I'm never going back there, and even if I was, fuck 'em.