French Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Hans, Hans, what are you doing to me?" She sighed.

Outside, a shadow passed over the window, there being just enough light for someone to see what was going on. It was a man in dark clothing watching and observing, before stepping back into the trees and waiting.

Estelle was in ecstasy, as she was finally getting what she had been desperate for all week, a damn good seeing to. And this darling soldier, her latest love interest, was giving it to her in spades. The fact that he was German didn't bother her in the slightest. There had been a spark between them when they had literally "bumped into each other" outside the fruit shop and that had continued ever since. She hadn't seen, Pierre, her husband for more than 6 months, and, even when he had been at home, he had been little more than adequate in the sex department.

Their love making rose to a new level of intensity and Estelle cried out as her body shuddered to a rare orgasm. Hans clamped a hand over her mouth, lest the sounds carried up to the main house. It was deathly quiet here, in this barn, down near the river, and he knew that she didn't want their secret tryst to be discovered.

But someone did hear, the stranger lurking within earshot, who took out his gun and waited...

It was another half hour before Hans and Estelle parted. So much kissing and fondling. They just didn't want to bring an end their love-making. Eventually, after one last lingering kiss, she pleaded to be allowed to go on and tiptoed quietly back up to darkness of the house. Meanwhile, he made his way back down to the river path. Thankfully the moonlight guided his way.

Hans didn't know he was being followed. He walked another thirty yards along a darkened path to meet the back road up to the town and there the man in black struck. He shot Hans in the back.

Not many people heard the shot, and, for those who did, It was not something to get out of their beds for. Since the occupation, gunfire was rare, but not altogether unusual. So, Hans lay there severely wounded and was not discovered until early morning by a man walking a dog along the river path.

Luckily, he was not dead and was whisked away to the nearest German field hospital.

Captain Fuchs was immediately informed and launched an investigation. He put Herman in charge. Then he was on the phone to regional headquarters to report the incident. Major Philippe Hoffman took the call and was absolutely livid when told the details and the condition of the soldier concerned. His orders were clear and not negotiable.

"Find whoever did this and execute them," he shouted down the phone. And if you can't find the bastard within the week, execute the damn Major. Do you hear? Someone is going to pay for this and you know our policy. No quarter given and no exceptions."

Fuchs knew very well what that policy was, he could sum it up in one word, reprisals. It had happened a few times in occupied France. If a German soldier is killed (or in this case nearly killed), kill a local. In fact kill 10 locals if you need to.

Fuchs blew out his cheeks and threw his pencil across the room. "Damn," he cursed. It was the kind of trouble he didn't need.

Herman reported to him the next day. "He's been seeing this woman who lives in a farmhouse down by the river. This I got from one of the guys. He was shagging her on the quiet. He went there last night after dark, then left to walk back after they had finished. Someone must have sussed out he was seeing this woman, knew they were in the barn and waited for him afterwards. He was shot as he walked back. Nobody heard or reported it until he was discovered early this morning.

"Thanks Herman, well done," he said, but, he was angry that his man had lain there for hours without medical attention. "We've got to get the guy who did this," he hissed.

"Yes Sir," retorted Herman.

+++++++

Later, they had another meeting where Herman told of information received from informers. "You know this woman Hans was seeing? Well her husband is Pierre Lefeure, who went a.w.o.l from his army unit several months ago and had not been seen since. However, informants tell me he has been seen around here recently and could be living rough.

"It could be him then," interjected Fuchs.

"Yes indeed, Sir. He's come back to this area, found a German soldier fucking his wife and didn't like it."

"O.K. that's good Herman. Keep on the alert."

Major Hoffman had resolved to give him just one week to find the perpetrator, otherwise the Mayor of Bussy would have to be stood up in the town square and shot. As he later explained to the that gentleman and his wife, there was no way he could avoid a direct order like that.

"Unless we catch this guy, I'm afraid that's exactly what will happen."

"But that's preposterous," exploded the Mayor's wife. "You can't just put my husband to death over someone else's crime."

"Unfortunately, for him, that's what my senior officer has decided."

Fuchs knew the Moreau's, even had been invited for dinner at their house. That's what made this so hard for him. The Mayor was a nice guy as well as being intelligent and a natural leader. He could even speak German. Although, at that precise moment, he was white as a sheet and stunned into silence, knowing he might have less than a week to live.

And he had a beautiful wife, there was no doubt about that. A stunning blonde in her mid- twenties, with a figure that Fuchs could only admire from afar. She was university educated, and, a driving force behind her husband.

Hopefully, they would catch Pierre Lefeure well before the execution deadline.

++++++

Two days later, Fuchs was back at the house of the Dubois family. He had more important things to do than visit the Dubois household, but, he knew that at this time of day, mid-morning, the mother would be alone and he couldn't wait to get his hands on those magnificent tits of hers. He'd had an annoying hard-on all the way there, just thinking about them.

She was surprised to see him or said she was, but, was dressed for leisure rather than work and her face was made-up. In fact, Karl thought she looked nothing short of beautiful. Those amazing light blue eyes looking at him wondering, no doubt, if he had news of her husband. She invited him in and soon they were drinking a glass of wine each in the filtered sunlight of her conservatory.

It was then that he gave her the story he had made up the night before of telephoning the Camp's Commandant and discussing Monsieur Dubois, giving him her husband's details and asking that as a favour to Karl that the man be looked after and treated well.

"And what did the Commandant say," she asked eagerly?

"He said he would, of course," replied Karl.

"Oh that's wonderful" she gushed. "You have been so unbelievably kind."

Then there was a long silence as her debt to him just hung there in the air.

He waited.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked eventually.

"Well, this is a lovely house but, I've not seen upstairs...the bedrooms and..." he waved his hand lazily in that vicinity.

This prompted Suzanne to stand up and walk towards the stairs. When she got to the bottom stair she turned and looked at him, coquettishly.

"Are you coming?" She asked.

He was able to enjoy her as she walked up ahead of him. Her ass moved to and fro, captivating him. What a beauty she was. But, could he get her into bed?

She turned into a bedroom which Karl presumed was hers. Then she sat on the edge of the bed. He watched from the doorway, as she started to unbutton her blouse. "I saw you staring at my breasts the other day, she said. "The very least I can do is display them properly for you." All Fuchs had to do then was watch as she took off her blouse. Then she stood up and turned her back.

"Would you mind unclasping my bra?" she asked, looking at him over her shoulder. "Of course," said Fuchs advancing forward and doing as she asked. Immediately, her big breasts were released, tumbling forward onto her chest.

At first, she held them herself, so they were partially covered to his gaze. Then biting her lip and sighing, she took her hands away. And Fuchs was able to see just how splendid they were.

"May I?" he asked, as he reached forward and took one in his hand.

"Yes," she breathed, panting, "You can play with them, if you want?"

Fuchs growled in lust, because, that's exactly what he wanted. And so, he began to stroke and caress them. As he did so, she just stood there submissively and let him have unrestricted access. Soon, he was kissing and licking at her nipples like a boy given the key to a sweet shop.

"These are incredible" he managed to get out in between mouthfuls of soft flesh.

"I'm glad you like them" she gasped, in between her delicate little moans.

After about five minutes of giving them uninterrupted attention. He managed to speak again.

She was red faced and breathing hard.

"As well as your breasts, I was also staring at your legs the other day," I think they are fabulous...being, long, shapely and tanned.

"Yes?" she answered, a response indicating that he should keep talking.

"Well, I wondered if you would show them to me in the same way..."

"Well, I...suppose so," she reluctantly conceded. "If you really..."

"May I," he asked politely, as his fingers closed on the catch of her skirt.

"Yes," she breathed with tortured breath, because, immediately, he released a clip and unzipped her. That meant her skirt just fell away, leaving her standing there in stockings, panties and suspenders.

"Wow" said Fuchs, admiringly. "What a pair of legs. You are indeed a very beautiful woman, Suzanne."

"I can't, I mean I won't cheat on my husband," she frantically blurted out, but, Fuchs was already on his knees, tugging down her panties. Finally, he unveiled her pussy. It had been recently shaven, he was sure of it, perhaps for his benefit. He certainly hoped so.

His hand closed on her vagina. "Oooooh" she gasped. "Please...don't." But Fuchs was not about to stop, he wanted more...a lot more.

He led her to the bed and had her lie down. Then, he was on top kissing and feeling every part of her. "Oh my Lord," she sighed, I didn't really want to go this far.

"Didn't you? " whispered Fuchs, sympathetically. "Well,... not much further now."

He spread her thighs and started to finger her moist vagina as her head swished to and fro across the pillow. Then the last vestiges of her defences crumbled away as his tongue dragged purposefully across her clitoris. The smell of her French pussy was intoxicating as he got her more and more aroused. There was no more mention of her husband after that.

He fucked her then, his cock hovering above her moist cunny, before sinking into the fleshy walls. Ironically, the German Army had conquered France and now his German cock had invaded this lady's French pussy. The thought was not lost on him as he plundered and pounded her married vagina. He had a big cock and it was going all the way into her delicious feminine depths. Time after time after time.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned, thoroughly shagged.

++++++

Another 24 hours and there was no success in finding their man, despite Herman's unrelenting searches and interrogation of informants and local people.

"No one seems to know where he is" he said, reporting to the Captain, the day after. "To be honest, I don't know where to look next."

"Get the maps out," instructed Fuchs. "We might get an idea of where to look. It's getting desperate now, because, the day after tomorrow we will have the unsavoury task of putting the Mayor in front of a firing squad."

They looked at the maps and exchanged ideas, but were getting nowhere.

Suddenly, Fuchs had an idea. It was a long shot, but, it might just work. He was about to explain it to Herman, when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Who would be coming to see him at this time of day?

It was Danielle, the Mayor's wife, looking absolutely splendid in a figure hugging green dress and red scarf. Today, her lovely blonde hair was flowing down her back instead of being tied up in a bun, as was her normal practise. "Give me a few minutes," he said to Herman. "I'll give you a ring when I'm free again." If she was there to show him how desirable she was, it was certainly succeeding.

"Have you found the perpetrator yet?" She asked immediately.

"I'm afraid not," confessed Fuchs, "despite turning the area upside down."

She slumped into the chair opposite and sighed. "That's bad news."

"Look," she added, "I know you are probably trying hard to nail this guy, but, I've come to offer you an extra incentive."

Fuchs looked up, interested. "And what would that be?"

"My body," she said. "I am prepared to sleep with you for one night, if you find a way of saving my husband's life."

"For one night?" he queried, trying to get a hold on what she was saying.

"Alright 2 nights," she offered. "You can fuck me for two nights.

Is that acceptable?"

"Yes, but you must know that I'm doing everything I can to..."

"Here's a taster," she said, standing up and pulling her dress up high to show her excellent legs for him to see. He watched, fascinated, seeing white panties come into view. She had great legs, there was no doubt about that. Fuchs had a weakness for women's legs and she had obviously sussed this out.

"Wow!" He said, as she finally lowered the hemline. "Now, that's what I call an incentive."

"O.K. we understand each other," she said. "If you end up having to shoot him, you don't get me."

She stood up then and made her way out without another word. He could see that she was on the verge of tears. As an officer and a gentleman, how could he justify taking her up on an offer like that?

He called Herman back up to explain the plan he had thought up. "Its Mrs Lefeure," he explained. We must focus on her. Her husband is obviously insanely jealous of her being with other men. I will go and talk to her and maybe we can set a trap for him.

"Flush him out of the undergrowth? Yes, that sounds good."

"My plan is to conoodle up to her tonight and pretend I'm her new lover. Your job Herman is to keep a watching brief and get him if he appears."

"It sounds good, but, it's risky" said Herman.

"Well, we're rapidly running out of options, so it's worth a try."

++++++

Estelle Lefeure got a shock when the handsome Captain came knocking on her door later that afternoon. He had walked all the way around the river path ready to draw his revolver if necessary. She knew about Hans of course, everybody knew about the shooting. What she was surprised to hear was that her husband was their prime suspect. "He's a bit of a wimp, if you must know, Captain. I can't imagine him being brave enough to try and murder someone."

Nevertheless, he outlined his plan to her. "I want us to rendezvous at 11.00 p.m. like you did with Hans that night and maybe draw him out. Then, you run back to the house afterwards and we will take care of him. That's if he shows."

The lady readily agreed. Hoping for a sex session with the new prospect.

It was after 10.00 p.m., when Fuchs set out on his walk. It was all quiet after he left the main square and was totally unaware of being shadowed. Herman was there of course, with two soldiers who were going to hide somewhere near the place where Hans had been shot. If Lefeure came running that way, they would have him.

Step by step, Fuchs covered the ground, until he finally reached the barn on the Lefeure property. From there, he could see the river in the moonlight. He lit a cigarette and waited.

10 minutes later, he saw Estelle running towards him. He threw his cigarette aside and embraced her. She was an attractive woman and as she huddled into him he felt an erection growing. "Oh," she giggled in surprise, "maybe this won't be a total waste of time after all."

She took his hand and led him into the barn. Then she lit the oil lamp. The love-nest was all set up.

She started to pull her dress over her head. Fuchs was shocked, "look you don't have to..."

"Oh, but I do," flashed back Estelle, completing her strip. "Hans is going to be out of commission for a few weeks and you are trying to put my husband away. Where is my next fuck going to come from? I am a horny lady and I need sexual attention, don't you see that? And besides, I've just slipped my Mother-in-law a sleeping draft. Don't tell me that was a waste too?"

Now, she was naked, and, in the restricted light, she looked sensational. Fuchs took in her ample breasts, her narrow waist and a pair of long shapely legs. God, these French women were built for fucking, he thought. The erection that had refused to go down was now back with a vengeance. He was rock hard. He looked at his watch and reckoned he had about an hour. With Herman covering his back, he could afford a little nookie.

Quickly, he slipped out of his uniform and snuggled up beside her on the bed of hay. There his hands met delectable female flesh and for the next 20 minutes helped himself to her undoubted female charms. Then her legs wrapped around him and pulled him in. She wanted sex and she wanted it now. He obliged by sinking his cock into the wetness of her female cunt. And, forgetting everything else, Fuchs went at her, pumping in hard and drawing gasps and moans from this sex hungry French housewife.

Fuchs kept on fucking and she couldn't get enough. "Go baby go," she urged and with piston-like thrusting he gave it all he had. Finally, he nailed her and her scream of ecstasy reverberated in the barn and outside.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," she moaned, helplessly, as ripples of delight shuddered though her body. What a superb fuck she is, thought Fuchs, no wonder Hans keeps coming back for more.

Just then, the barn door creaked open and Fuchs saw an interloper heading their way, angry and armed. "You fucking Nazi bastard" he yelled, "you just fucked your last Frenchwoman." As he levelled his gun at his quarry, Fuchs dived across to where he had left his gun. He knew it was a forlorn gesture, but, he tried it anyway. A shot rang out and he thought he was dead.

But it was the stranger who fell, blood appearing from a hole in his forehead. He sank to his knees and collapsed.

Just then a young soldier emerged from his hiding place in the hay. "Sorry sir," he apologised, "but, Herman put me in here as a safeguard, just in case someone came in...actually, just like he did."

Fuchs breathed a sigh of relief and quickly got dressed. This could be embarrassing, he realised.

Then Estelle appeared. She had heard the shot and had ran into the barn.

"How long have you been in here?" He asked the young soldier. "Oh about 2 hours" came the reply.

"So you saw me and the woman ...?"

"Great job Sir, your plan went perfectly."

Just then, Herman appeared. "We got him then," he said.

"Oh yes," said Fuchs, looking at the dead body. "The simulated sex idea drew him out alright."

"Simulated?" said the soldier, "it didn't look like simulation to me."

Then Estelle spoke up. "That's not my husband."

"What?" Said Herman and Fuchs together.

"It's not him" she said again. "Hell, I should know."

"Well, who is it then?"

"It's his best friend, Evan Boucher. He has a farm about 10 miles from here. He always fancied me, but, he wasn't my type. I suppose it must have driven him crazy, me rejecting him, and then fucking German soldiers."

"Oh well, mystery solved," said Fuchs. "I suppose this lets the Mayor off the hook."

++++++

The Mayor was relieved and was grateful that Fuchs had gone to tell him immediately. "I'll be able to sleep tonight," he added.

"Sorry" said Fuchs, "I know it has been a rotten experience for you."

Danielle showed him to the door. As she walked in front of him, he was aware of the gentle sway of her hips in her closely fitted black dress. Her perfume filled his senses as, once more, he admired the sheer beauty of the woman. "I'll be in touch" she whispered. "About the promise I made."