French Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuchs nearly told her that she could cancel that, but, something held him back. His instincts telling him that maybe, the feeling that she was excited at the prospect of having to give her body to another man. And he was that other man.

So instead he said, "alright, I'll look forward to it."

He was very pleased with himself as he made his way back to the boarding house.

++++++

On the way in he met Jürgen, the communications man, who seemed quite distressed. "What's wrong man?" He enquired.

"It's our landlady. Madame Laurent, she's somehow found out that I am an ass man and she's teased me ever since."

"How do you mean?"

"I'm sure she's been in my room when I've been out and found my risqué photographs on the subject, because, they weren't put back in the right order, and, who else would go in there?"

"She wears tight trousers and short skirts and moves her backside all over the place whenever I'm around. The bitch teases the life out of me. But, hey, what an arse she's got."

"Actually, I'd sorely like to smack the bitch, but, I don't want to get into trouble for disobeying orders."

"What orders?"

"You know, the one about treating the French women with respect and not abusing them."

"Fuck that Jürgen, she's waived any rights she may have had by abusing your privacy and rifling through your private stuff. Now, she's teasing you so much you can't concentrate on your duties. So you have my permission to deal with her as you so wish."

"Sir," saluted the Corporal, his eyes gleaming. "In that case, I'll deal with her right now,"

Fuchs had hardly got into his room, when he heard a woman's screech. "Stay away from me you beast," came the cry as Jürgen caught up with her on the landing and landed a swish with his hand.

SLAP!

"Owwww"

She fell, and, in getting up, presented a provocative target for the young soldier, as he landed another hard swipe.

SLAP!

"Owwww"

She saw Fuchs and shouted out a desperate plea. "Help me, Sir, please, he's gone berserk."

He ignored the woman and turned to his man. "I'll leave this woman in your capable hands, Corporal."

"Noooo," she pleaded, but, Fuchs had already entered his room and was in the process of closing the door.

There were more smacks, a lot more, accompanied by the 43 year old woman's cries of anguish.

Fuchs came back out of his room and tip toed across the landing to hear what was going on.

Jürgen had trapped the attractive, mature, brunette, in her room, as she made one last unsuccessful attempt to keep him out. He pushed hard at the door, until she was forced to give way.

Jürgen was in her private space now and they stood looking at each other from across the room.

He had only one thing on his mind and his rapidly, hardening, cock told him what to do. "Take off all your clothes," Madame, he ordered. "Do it now"

Biting her lip, she took one look at the leather belt in his hand and reluctantly obeyed.

Now, the young German was firmly in control, as he watched her take off her skirt and blouse. Then, even more reluctantly, she took off her stockings, bra and panties. She took her time, especially with the stockings, eking out every luscious second of her sexy disrobing. Finally, she was naked and at his mercy.

.

Jürgen growled with lust at the sight of his naked landlady and her lovely mature shapely body. God, these French women certainly knew how to look after their bodies. She might have been 43, but, looked years younger without a stitch on. Jürgen just stared, marvelling at her sexy curves. What a woman!

He made her turn around and show off her exquisite ass, still red in parts from where he had caught her through her thin dress. It was a magnificent sight, especially for an ass worshipper like him. Fuck his magazines and photos, now he had the real thing.

Adele Laurent, just stood there proudly and unashamed, still breathing hard from the chase. Her dark curly hair was dishevelled and partially covering her face. Also, her blue eyes blazed and her large breasts were still heaving with the excitement of it all. But, she made absolutely no attempt to cover herself from the Germans lustful gaze. It would take more than a few playful smacks to break her spirit that was for sure. Her heart was beating wildly, as she tried to get herself back under control. But, in doing so, she realised that she had not had as much fun and excitement as this for years. Her boring routine life had, in fact, suddenly taken a turn for the better.

He then made her bend, submissively, at the foot of the bed, her hands holding onto the end of the bed frame. Her ass positioned up and out. What an ass! thought Jürgen as he examined every detail of her beauty. Bent over in that way it was a superb sight, round and curvaceous, with smooth unblemished skin, just begging for punishment. Well, he'd give that to her alright; that and also a damn good fucking before he was finished. She'd had it coming for weeks now, as she had teased and tormented him, particularly after finding out his illicit sex secrets. God, she had been driving him half-crazy as she swayed and posed her delightful mature ass to his lustful gaze, tantalising the life out of him. She had been "asking for it" for some time. There was no doubt about that. And now, she was going to get it. Get it in spades.

First, he used his belt on her, fairly gently to start with in order to get his rhythm going. Also to judge the distance and his swing. Then he managed to get the first real hard swipe in, just perfect.

SLAP!

"Owwww," she screeched.

And then, warming to his task, he proceeded to give the trollop the punishment he reckoned she fully deserved. Only this time, her naked shapely bottom wasn't allowed to move to spoil his aim.

SLAP!

"Owwww."

And so it went on for some time with slap after slap finding its painful way to her lovely posterior. Adele, closed her eyes and tried to absorb or ignore the punishment. She lost count of the stinging lashes across her bottom. Eventually, she had to bow to the inevitable. Proud and independent though she was, she had to admit to defeat...and the consequences that would bring.

"Please Monsieur, I beg of you, please stop... I'll behave...I'll bend to your will and do anything you want... only... no more, please. From now on, I'll be really nice to you, you'll see."

He allowed her to stand up and recover somewhat, as he slotted his belt back around his trousers. Immediately afterwards, however, with her still in a standing position, he had a long meticulous inspection of her gorgeous, naked body, using his hands to savour the smoothness of her bare flesh. Then he kneeled down and kissed and stroked her thighs, before running his hands, possessively, over the cheeks of her arse. This woman had big tits, there was no doubt about that. And he thought about that as he freely helped himself to large handfuls, flicking her nipples with his fingers at regular intervals as he did so. Then he opened his mouth and took in as much as he could, using his tongue this time to torment her nipples. He grinned as he heard a soft moan escape her lips. This was going to be a very interesting night...Interesting and enjoyable.

++++++

Fuchs was in his office early the next morning. He had lots to do before his visit to regional headquarters. About 11.00 a.m. he was speeding through the small town in his jeep. As he got to the crossroads, he spied a familiar figure. It was Annette, the youngest daughter of Madame Dubois and she was thumbing a lift. On a warm summers day she was wearing shorts. He growled in appreciation. Those Dubois women certainly had great legs.

He stopped the jeep before he got too close to her and parked at the side of the road. Then, he looked at his watch. He reckoned he still had plenty of time to visit Madame Dubois at her home. Should he do that or pick up her leggy 19 year old daughter? Then again, there was the other daughter Fifi. He wasn't far away from where she worked and she was a sure thing. He'd already fucked her a couple more times since their first encounter. So, what should he do? It was a nice problem. Usually, his problems were not so nice.

As he sat there, he wondered just how long his unit would be stationed in Bussy. After all, there was a war on and nothing stood still for very long. He lit a cigarette and thanked his lucky stars that he hadn't been sent to the Russian front. "Make your mind up Karl," he muttered to himself as he took a drag of his ciggy.

"There's French pussy here for the taking, Karl," he muttered to himself. "Just enjoy it while you can."

Then he switched on engine again and drove on...