All Comments on 'French Teacher Changes Occupation'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers, I hope you enjoyed this story and gave it a good vote but I do not insist. I write for my pleasure and the pleasure of those of you who read my stories. Although my stories appear as fiction, they are based on reality and my own experiences.

This is the longest story since I published a novel in 1995. Sex no longer sells in the marketplace unlike the 1970s when sex books by Grove Press and others were very successful. Today rather than read Henry Miller and others, and use their imagination, most people turn to visual porno. I imagine that is progress? Life goes on, who knows what the future will bring? If that is what the majority want to use for relief rather than real sex, as the Queen said, "Let they eat cake" or was it cock?

Best regard to all and a salute to the wonderful people at Literotica whose efforts allow us to reach a large audience. These are difficult times, many of us have lost close friends to Covid. Stay well if possible!

Erectus123.

PS--Your comments are appreciated. Please leave one even if you tear me to shreds. I can be reached at erectus123@protonmail.com

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Entertaining, lots of fun, and very often erotic. I much enjoyed the female narrator's casual and positive attitude towards every aspect of sex. The story's narrative structure is somewhere between "episodic" and "totally haphazard"--yet that very casual structure actually works quite well with the rollicking content and tone of the story.

Any story this long is bound to have mechanical errors that escaped the proofreading process. Still, I felt there were enough here to be distracting, especially odd capitalization and also homonym problems (dining on "Chateau Brianne," women's underwear including "sexy braziers"--sounds hot!).

Overall, though, I'd rate this story definitely above average (4*), and now I want to check out the writer's other published works.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Peter, thanks for your excellent comments and observations. Sorry for the typos. I use two spellchecks and still stuff get through, my bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good and very interesting story, with a lot of character development on Francine's part, but some of the encounters with clients didn't add much except to the overall length. Tightening it up some might have helped. I didn't have any trouble skimming past the minor typos and errors--sometimes they take one out of the moment but didn't notice that here. Finally, the Valentine's Day aspect seemed relatively minor for a contest, too, but it was there so good luck in it!

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon, Some folks like it short, others like it long. I guess it depends where they are putting it. Medium length seems to be the preference of professionals. The encounters were to show development but perhaps you are right. Tighter is usually better. Did you enjoy the sailors' scene? I liked that one. Thanks for hanging in there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...