Frenemies Learn to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie went on to say that after we got married, she didn't want to be left behind again so she pushed Derek to propose. He did, but after proposing he started to get really possessive and controlling, even requesting that she leave her job.

I nodded my head. That made a lot more sense. I had really struggled to understand why a career woman like Natalie would throw that all away to become a housewife on a whim.

The last detail she shared is that this morning, she had gone into Derek's office to surprise him and walked in on him penetrating his secretary. She said that she felt equally betrayed and relieved. When she met eyes with him, she didn't say a word to him. She just turned around, and walked back the other way.

"He didn't even chase after me!" she exclaimed.

She then went straight home, hastily packed her suitcase, and flew here.

"The funny thing about it though," Natalie chuckled, "Is that he is terrible in the sack. Just a God awful lay. He is so uncoordinated and his small package doesn't help. I think because he is so wealthy and girls constantly throw themselves at him, He has never had to learn to compensate for his small pecker. I have faked it every single time. So the thought of him "giving it" to somebody else is almost comical to me. In fact, He should be begging me to come back because few people would have stuck around with such an incompetent lover."

I think Heidi and I both knew that Natalie just needed to vent her frustration so we didn't interrupt her. Natalie groaned then continued, "Do you have any idea how unsatisfied you feel sexually when you haven't had good sex in over three years? I am horny constantly and I don't know what to do! I try to please myself when he isn't around but even after that I still feel hollow and unsatisfied. I need a good hard dick!"

I sympathized with Natalie. Though I hadn't experienced anything as bad as what she was describing, the last several months of my life gave me some level of appreciation of what she was going through. Sex is important to a relationship and for a person, and without it, it can really wear on you.

Natalie sighed aloud and then looked up at the ceiling. "I had it coming though," She cleared her throat before continuing, "I was in a relationship for the wrong reasons. I was a terrible girlfriend and an awful friend." She then looked over to Heidi who looked up from the ground to meet her gaze. "Do you forgive me? Even though I would do something so ugly to try to make you jealous?"

Now it was Heidi's turn to bawl. She grabbed Natalie and held her close and then Natalie started crying again too. They babbled incoherently about all of their past wrongs and what terrible friends they were and how much they loved eachother. I decided that was my cue so I excused myself and got ready for bed to give them some privacy for their girl bonding time.

About an hour later, I was laying on the bed in our room doing some light reading. Heidi slowly creaked the door open and slid into the room. She had taken her makeup off and seemed to be ready for bed.

Her eyes were puffy from all the crying but she didn't seem to be crying anymore. She scooted over to the bed and sat next to me. After a moment, she reached down and grabbed my hand. "I don't tell you often enough how grateful I am to have you Nate," She said while she stroked my hand. I closed my book and looked up at her. "I can't imagine that living with me the last couple of months has been easy and I know I have been a real brat about everything with Natalie... You have never judged me or expressed frustration to me and I am just so grateful."

I smiled warmly at her. I didn't need to hear her say it but it was still a nice thing to hear. With that, she leaned over and gave me a tender kiss. She pulled her lips away for a moment and then dove back in for a much more passionate kiss. From there, things escalated quickly.

The emotion of the evening and the effect of long gaps in our sexual expression seemed to suddenly come to a head. We quickly ripped off each other's clothes while we passionately fenced with our tongues.

I pushed her off of my chest and onto her back and picked her hips into the air, rapidly licking her moistening pussy. After only a few moments, her body convulsed in the bliss of orgasm while she loudly yelped loudly in pleasure. I moved my mouth up to start kissing her again while rubbing her slick clit with my hand. My hard dick rested on her stomach, oozing precum like a dick does that has been denied passionate sex for a prolongued period of time.

I moved my mouth down to lick her erect nipples and she moaned loudly. Her breast felt so good in my mouth but I was growing impatient, I rolled her over on her stomach and slid my cock into her. She yelped in delight. After only a few thrusts, I felt her opening tighten as her orgasm began to build up again. I repositioned my leg and was about to continue thrusting when I heard a new sound enter the chorus of our lovemaking.

Heidi and I both paused. It sounded like a gentle mewing and a kind of slick dredging sound. We looked at eachother quizzically. The sound seemed to be coming from the wall next to ours. Suddenly, it dawned on us. It was Natalie in the other room! She was vigorously masturbating to the sound of our lovemaking!

Heidi and I stared at each other in disbelief. Then we started to quietly giggle and blush. Hearing that turned me on immensely and it must have turned Heidi on too because she patted my ass and begged me to continue. I started thrusting into her again with increased vigor and Heidi moaned loudly in response. I pumped in and out of her briskly and could hear Heidi's moaning change like she was about to climax. I felt my orgasm building too so I announced that I was coming and Heidi could only muster a, "Uh-huh" in response. I continued to saw in and out, clinging to my orgasm with all my might before we suddenly both erupted. Heidi and I came together and based on sounds next door, Natalie came not too long after.

We quickly cleaned up and snuggled up in bed together naked. The sex was amazing, but seeing this small spark back in Heidi filled me with joy.

The next morning, I snuck out early to make the girls breakfast. While prepping I checked my phone to see a text from Natalie to Heidi and I. It said that she had gone for an early morning drive to clear her head and would be back later. I paired back my preparation for dinner for two. I scrambled some eggs and made some toast and set the table for Heidi. She hadn't come out yet so I decided to sit down and start without her.

A few minutes later Heidi walked out in just her underwear and one of my T-shirts. I motioned to the seat across from me for her to sit down and eat. But the look in her eyes showed that she was more interested in keeping things going from the previous night than breakfast. She walked over to my chair and leaned over to face me. I could see through the collar of her shirt and saw her small, braless tits hanging enticingly. She tipped my chin up from gaping at her breasts to her face and gave me a long passionate kiss.

She turned and walked away, swishing her exposed ass cheeks to me while she walked away. She then stopped and looked over her shoulder and gave me the come hither motion with her hands. Not needing any more encouragement, I stood up and walked over to her. I took her hand to lead her to the bedroom but she stood her ground and pulled back on my hand. She held up her hand and wagged her finger back and forth. "Not in there, in here," she whispered seductively and pointed at the great room.

Heidi was not much of an excibitionist so her suggesting we do it in the front room caught me off guard. I hesitated for a moment while I ran it through my mind. I was really turned on by her instigating for the second day in a row, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to take the risk of Natalie walking in on us. Heidi was not so worried and immediately took charge, interrupting my internal debate.

I had never seen Heidi like this before. She was like a wild animal. She pinned me against the wall and passionately placed her lips on mine. She thrust her tongue forcefully into my mouth in a desperate search for my tongue. Meanwhile, she aggressively pulled at my belt until she released it and immediately shot her hands down my pants to grip my rapidly expanding cock.

She pulled away from my mouth with a seductive bite of my lower lip and a mischievous and undeniably sexy twinkle in her eye. She grabbed my boxers and jeans in her hands and in one movement dropped them to the floor. She stuck her tongue out and licked from the top of my thighs to my perineum, to the underside of my balls, all the way to the shaft of my penis. She worked her tongue all the way to the tip, swirled her tongue around the top and then engulfed the whole of my semi-hard cock in her mouth.

She began to bob her mouth up and down while simultaneously stimulating me with her tongue in her mouth. I could feel myself growing rapidly until I heard her make a small gag. I looked down to make sure she was alright, and she just looked up at me with a hungry smile in her eyes.

She began to furiously bob her head up and down on my member all the while fondling my balls and my butt with her two free hands. She would periodically unlatch her mouth to lick and kiss my member furiously before sucking me back in. I was in so much bliss, all I could think to do was lightly place a hand on her head for some weak encouragement. A small goan escaped my lips, applauding her skillful work.

This continued for a minute or two. I had my eyes closed, and just thought how I never wanted this pleasure to end. When I opened my eyes, and looked down, I noticed something that threatened to throw me over the edge. She was so worked up, I saw her touching her breasts and beginning to tease her nipples. I had never seen her play with herself while we were having sex, especially during a blow job, and seeing her getting so worked up merely pleasing me nearly made me blow my load right there. As soon as she moved one of her hands from her breasts and thrust it into her panties, I had to pull her away from my cock to stop myself from cumming.

She sank into her knees to sit on the floor but continued to greedily work her breasts and thirsty twat. She looked up at me in a state of bliss but her face almost seemed to be begging me to help her out. I didn't say a word. I quickly kicked my pants off and flipped my shirt over my head and then helped her to pull her skimpy clothes off. She moved her hand that was massaging her breast but the hand on her pussy continued to furiously work, teasing her clit.

I slid her underwear off and moved her to her knees in doggy style. I grabbed her hips and impaled her with my sensitive, throbbing dick. I was met with a gush of wetness and started wildly thrusting in and out all while she continued to diddle herself and moan desperately.

Heidi announced that she was close to cumming so I increased my tempo, placed one of my hands on the hand she was using to furiously frig her bean and used my other hand to tease, twist, and pull her nipple. I heard Heidi let out a sensual scream and then felt a squirt of liquid hit my balls before dripping out and puddling by my knees. I could feel myself rapidly approaching a climax.

Not wanting to stop such a great thing, I pulled out right before I exploded, flipped around and closed my eyes while I focused desperately on suppressing my orgasm. When I opened my eyes again after cooling off, I found myself face to face with a very hot and bothered Natalie who must have snuck in while we were focused on the task at hand.

I was ROCK hard and Heidi was red faced, breathing heavy, and very obviously drinking in the whole scene. Heidi's hands were fidgeting at her waist, when I looked down at her crotch she quickly moved them away from her pussy but exposed a small wet spot forming in the crotch of her yoga pants.

She may have stopped touching herself, but she could not seem to stop herself from staring. Her eyes lingered on my throbbing cock while I watched her take a deep breath and bite her lip. I then watched her eyes move to Heidi's wide open, quivering cunt and then her eyes moved to rest on the small puddle Heidi had made.

I was speechless so I dumbly sat there and just wondered what could possibly be running through Natalie's head. Heidi collapsed on the ground and as she started to turn around around she breathlessly asked me, "alright, what do you want to do next?" Her eyes looked at my face and followed my line of sight until she saw Natalie, standing there looking very hot and very much bothered.

"Natalie, how long have you been there?!" Heidi nearly shouted while she tried in vain to cover her naked body.

Natalie stammered back, "O-Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... I just walked in and... I just didn't want to interrupt!"

Around this point, Heidi must have noticed what a sorry state her friend was in. Natalie probably looked like what I looked like when I first saw boobs on the internet.

Even after Heidi's question, Natalie continued to scan our bodies. Being ogled like that sent a surge of energy to my erection and I felt myself reaching a new level of hardness.

"Well, if you are going to oggle us, at least settle in so we can get back to what we were doing."

I looked at Heidi in shock. What I saw in her eyes was the same proud dominant energy that had attracted me to her in the first place. I theorized that Heidi must have been loving lording her excellent sex life and normal sized cocked husband over Natalie. A friend who she felt so much jealousy over for so long. More surprising than Heidi's offer to Natalie to stay and watch, was that Natalie actually took her offer and obediently moved to one of the chairs.

Without missing a beat, Heidi laid on the floor and spread her legs out wide. I hesitated for a moment. Should I really do it? Is it really okay to continue with her friend watching? I looked at Heidi and then at Natalie and both of them seemed to lustfully stare at me, trying to see what I would do next. I decided to put my doubts to rest and trust Heidi.

I dove into Heidi's soaked clutch tongue first. I licked her up and down from taint to clit and then started fucking her vagina by thrusting my toungue in and out. Heidi was always vocal when we had sex, especially oral, but it seemed like today she was putting on an even bigger show for Natalie.

I pinned Heidi's legs to her chest and started twirling my tongue around her clit. I glanced up to check on Natalie and noticed that she had resumed stroking herself and her wet spot was growing. Her eyes bounced between Heidi's heaving breasts, my tongue working on Heidi's wet pussy. And my hard dick bouncing back and forth while I ate out Heidi. I felt my member stiffen even more at the thought of not only pleasing Heidi so much, but that watching this display was getting Natalie so hot too.

I ratcheted up my tempo, rapidly licking all around Heidi's cunt and alternated between licking, kissing and even lightly biting. It seemed like anything I did got a big positive response from Heidi. I was getting so much positive affirmation from Heidi, that I decided to try something she normally said no to.

I lifted her ass up in the air and began to slowly circle my tongue around her hairless anus. Simultaneously, I continued to stimulate her clitoris with my free hand. I don't know if it was the increased stimulation or the novelty and debauchery of being watched, but Heidi quickly peaked and started to violently convulse while I held her hips in the air.

I looked up at Natalie to see if she was enjoying the show. She had moved her hands from the outside of her pants to the inside and she was furiously thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy while the wet spot on her pants continued to grow.

When Heidi recovered from her orgasm, she looked up at her friend desperately pumping away at her hole. "Natalie, do you wish you were getting eaten out like this?"

Natalie just nodded her head and closed her eyes. She almost looked like she was going to cry.

"Do you wish you could have this massive dick in your pussy after years of getting Derek's tiny weiner?"

Again, Natalie just desperately nodded her head up and down. I had no clue what Heidi was up to, I just watched, deathly curious.

"What if I let you share him with me, just for today?"

Natalie and I both paused, absolutely shocked. Natalie stopped fingering herself for a minute, to try to figure out what was happening.

"Well I... I mean I don't know Heidi...what is..."

Heidi cut her off mid stammer.

"We heard you masturbating to us having sex last night like a repressed teenager. I see how wet you are. I know how badly you want this and need this."

Natalie just stammered in response. Heidi continued, "I will let you share him just this one time Natalie, but you need to beg me for it. You need to beg me for permission to share my husband's big cock."

Natalie sat there for a moment, still dumbfound, but her expression slowly shifted from shocked to determined. "Please Heidi, please let me share your husband. Please let me feel what you have been feeling."

Heidi paused, smirked, then cruelly retorted, "You know what, I changed my mind, I will keep him all to myself." Heidi rose from her chair.

"No please," Natalie begged, dropping to her knees, "please let me be with your husband. At least let me give him oral, anything! You see how wet I am, I need this."

I was very flattered by how badly both of these women wanted me, but I began to worry. I didn't know what mind games were going on here, but it seemed like they would be better discussed in therapy than a sexcapade. I was also concerned to continue after knowing that Natalie had had a crush on me years ago.

Having sex with Natalie sounded fun, but nothing was worth jeopordizing the relationship I had with Heidi. I opened my mouth to speak up but Heidi just placed her finger inside my mouth, stopping me before I could even make a sound.

"Take your clothes off," Heidi commanded Natalie while staring at her intently. Natalie stood up from her kneesy and frantically began to pull her clothes off. She removed her shirt and sports bra in one sustained movement and out popped a perfect set of perky C cup breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and stood about half an inch out from her breasts.

I gulped and I was pretty sure I heard Heidi gasp. Next was Natalie's light gray yoga pants. She wasn't wearing any underwear and when she pulled her pants off Heidi and I came face to face with her shaved, glistening pussy. Her lubrication was all over her upper thighs and spread across her puffy pussy. Her lips were totally flared open with arousal and her clitoris stood at full attention.

The best way to describe her pussy was angry. Her clitoris was bright red and looked frustrated and desperate to be appeased. Natalie kind of stood at attention while Heidi and I looked her up and down and took in her ample figure.

Heidi took me by the arm and stood me up. She began walking me to the bedroom. Natalie started to follow but Heidi turned around and sternly commanded, "Stay here."

Once we were in our room she whispered to me, "Sorry Nate, I got so caught up in the heat of the moment that I didn't stop to think whether or not you are comfortable with this. If you don't want to fuck Natalie, you totally don't have to."

Heidi seemed to have a wild glint in her eye. I kurtly responded, "I mean, do you want me to fuck Natalie?"

Heidi sighed and looked at the ground before looking back at me and answering, "I know, I'm sorry. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense. I am as surprised as you are right now but all I know is I am more turned on than I have ever been. I love Natalie and I really do want her to be happy, but also, for some strange reason, having this control over her and being able to show off the incredible sex we have to someone.... Just here, feel."