Frenemies Learn to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi then grabbed my hand and guided my finger into her. Her insides were red hot and I had never felt her be so wet. Her nectar just dripped down my hand and started to run onto my wrist.

I took a beat before I looked Heidi straight in the eye.

"You are sure you want to do this?"

She just bit her lip and nodded yes.

"And you are sure you won't regret it?"

Again, she nodded yes.

I paused for a moment to think it through one more time. "Then here is the deal, I will have sex with Natalie, but only if you help me. After all of this time being sexually unsatisfied, Let's work together to give Natalie the best orgasm of all time."

Heidi shrieked in joy, threw her arms around my neck and covered my face in kisses.

After a moment, we heard our bedroom slowly creak open. Natalie's head poked around the corner. "So... uh... should I put my clothes back on or..."

Without missing a beat, Heidi ran up to Natalie, grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her on the bed. Heidi jumped on top of her, straddling her, and shoved her tongue in Natalie's mouth. Natalie seemed surprised by the surprise lesbianage but didn't seem disappointed.

Heidi came up for air and commanded, "Start eating her out Nate."

I slid up, spread her legs, and took a big lick. In response, I heard a muffled yelp from Natalie from inside of Heidi's mouth.

I set to work. I gave Natalie the same treatment she had witnessed just moments before in the front room. From Natalie's writhing, it was obvious that it was exactly what she was looking for.

I glanced up from my ministrations to see Heidi mashing her more petite breasts into Natalie's more ample bosom. Watching their nipples pancake together released a small spurt of precum from my dick which dribbled onto the ground. I then moved my eyes up from between Heidi's legs to her dripping hole. A strand of grool had descended out of her vagina and had attached itself to Natalie's belly.

This gave me an idea. I grabbed Heidi's ass and pulled it down until her pussy rested on Natalie's. I then proceeded to lick from the base of Natalie's pussy, to her clit, up to Heidi's clit and then into Heidi's hole. After a few journey's of my tongue up and down in this manner, Heidi erupted in a fitful orgasm, mashing her dripping cunt into Natalie's. Natalie seemed to be enjoying herself, but had not joined Heidi in climaxing.

I was honestly surprised that my oral tricks didn't work on Natalie, they worked every time for Heidi. Undeterred, I decided to switch things up. I moved onto the bed and instructed Natalie to mount me in cowgirl position.

Before we proceeded, we both looked at Heidi again to make sure she was still feeling good. Heidi bit her lip again and nodded checking out Natalie's body and then my dripping cock. With the green light, Natalie, excitedly and cautiously began to mount me. She yelped a little when she first inserted my penis into her, but as it continued to fill her up she began to purr.

I looked over to check on Heidi again only to see that she was watching intently and had started touching herself. She was even soaking her fingers in her juices and rubbing her copious lubricant on her nipples and twisting them back and forth. Natalie started to move up and down on my cock and my confidence grew that this would be the position she would be able to come in.

Natalie's body quivered and I felt her lubrication drip down from her pussy over my balls. I switched my focus to look at Heidi to see her ramping up her intensity as she slid her fingers over her hardened nipples. I suggested she eat out Natalie while she rode me but Heidi declined, saying she wasn't comfortable with that.

After thinking for a moment, I recommend she help work on Natalie's nipples. I had Natalie lean forward to improve Heidi's access and so that I could take over the thrusting for Natalie. Heidi then moved into position with her sex hanging right above my face. It was an erotic site to say the least.

When I looked up I saw Heidi's gushing pussy over my head with her still furiously masturbating over my face. I also saw my wife's tongue exploring Natalie's ample bosom and sucking on her nipples. To this day, I don't know how I found the focus to not bust my nut right inside of Natalie at that moment.

As I started pumping more forcefully into Natalie, I could hear her getting closer. Heidi was also adding her moans to Natalie's which was getting all three of us worked up. I ordered Heidi to place her pussy over my face so that I could eat her out simultaneously. I increased my tempo on Natalie, while I licked Heidi furiously.

The girls' moans began to synchronize as we ramped up to the main event. Heidi was no more licking Natalie's nipples, instead they just mashed their bodies together and closed their eyes to focus on their rising orgasms. I felt Natalie's pussy tighten around my dick and felt Heidi nearing an orgasm in my mouth. Suddenly and nearly synchronized, they each let out a howl and their bodys convulsed in waves of ecstasy.

I didn't feel right cumming in Natalie so I held onto my orgasm with all of the focus and will I could muster.

After their orgasms subsided, Natalie collapsed onto my chest. I slowly and carefully, removed her from my sensitive and very full penis. Heidi had collapsed on the bed, just above my head. I reached over to her and asked her if she had the strength to go one more time. She looked up at me with a grin and vigorously nodded.

I picked her up by the hips and squared off in doggy style. Natalie sat up and started petting her pussy in anticipation of what would come next. My dick was was rock hard and throbbing. I worried that as soon as my penis hit my wife's pussy it would erupt, and that fear was warranted.

I thrusted in, and after two or three pumps I exploded inside of her. My orgasms seemed to last forever and afterwards I collapsed on the bed while my seed spilled out of Heidi. I don't think it was the climactic ending any of us were hoping for but I felt proud of myself all the same for keeping it together for that long.

Heidi looked over to Natalie who was still touching herself despite my pitiful finale.

"I still don't feel finished, do you?" Heidi asked Natalie.

"Not even close," Natalie replied as they crawled towards each other.