All Comments on 'Frenemies with Benefits Ch. 06'

by sultrylove

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Reader67Reader67over 13 years ago
You pulled it off!

Sultry having been one of those that thought that it would be nigh on impossible for you to get them back together,I think that you managed to do it in a believable situation. I still think that John should have taken her back to her house ,satisfied himself ,leaving Jenny on the edge, & left! :-) Well done I really enjoyed the series,well apart from 5 of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I love this chapter, thanks for it!

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Well

You did your best to clean up the mess I feel you made in chapter four. Have to give you credit for that, but it still doesn't work for me. Jennifer was such an evil, unfair, cruel, vindictive, slutty bitch in chapter four. Her "revenge fuck" was totally unjustified. She seemed like a completely different person in this chapter. I guess it shows how good a writer you are that I actually regret that you made Jennifer look so bad in one out of five chapters of what I think could have been a favorite story of mine.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Sorry

I meant chapter five, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disappointed!

The ending is too abrupt.

AnnaSkyeAnnaSkyeover 13 years ago

I only stumbled across this story today and read all the chapters. this story is among my favourites as it is erotic and well written, there is also character development which is not often seen, even in multi-part stories. i do agree that the ending was quite abrupt, however i also think that it works quite well as it shows that passion that is still there as well as the feisty attitude of Jennifer. congratulations on a great story. I look forward to reading more of your work

SextruckerSextruckerover 13 years ago
Wow

I TRULY enjoyed the ENTIRE series here! I loved the entire character development, all the tiny little twists and turns. Especially the part where Jenny did the mystery fuck as revenge. So true to what many do in real life to strike back at the ones they love/hate! I now have a new FAVORITE author and hope that you will continue to write more and more stories. A truly GREAT writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Lovely!!

Great job! Well paced, perfect amounts of conflict, hot sex scenes and good grammar! What more could a lit reader want?! Keep up the good work.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
loverly....

this is a nice story. :) the way i want it to end. :) more please. :) hihihihi.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
nice job.

ive enjoyed every minute of reading this. I'll definatly be looking out for future submissions from u. Thanks for a great read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved the entire series and the end was great!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Great love story!

I think you pulled a rabbit out of your hat with that resolution. Well done and completely believable, almost like moralizing about being insightfully honest in relationships. Lay your cards out and let the chips fall where they may.

I understand there is nothing you can do about it now, but the tension between the last chapter and this one was dampened by the wait. I think for those who can read straight through the last two chapters, the ending will be more impactful. I would not have thought that would happen so I was surprised by my own reaction.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
One more thing

I've read quite a number of stories on this site over the last couple of years, and few have had such an effect on me as this one has had. I've asked myself if I could forgive and forget as easily as John did in your story. Could I trust a woman like Jennifer enough to marry her? Would most men? No, I don't think most men would, actually.

Perhaps your John is a better man than most of us. I don't know.

I didn't vote on this chapter. Perhaps I should stop reading these stories. I'm taking them a little too seriously, it seems. :)

You're a very good writer.

sultrylovesultryloveover 13 years agoAuthor
I know

Many of you wanted a different ending, but I'm very glad that all in all you enjoyed my style. I'm working on a new one right now, and I hope to hear from all of you when it comes out. Whether positive or negative, thank you for all your comments. I truly appreciate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FROM TIME TO TIME

During this story I wondered several times, it was well written but was kind of strange. The ending was a real quick turn around and completed the story. Not sure if some of the rationale of either of the people was very clearly thought out which, as I said, made it kind of strange. I will look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is John getting so much sympathy?

He fucked her over first and never sincerely apologized. Then, he had the perfect opportunity to do it in front of her parents at dinner and he fucked it up there again. If that had been me, the parents would have known waaay ahead of time exactly what was going to happen at dinner and exactly what was to be said and when. Hell, I would have orchestrated a full blown apology and congratulatory celebration in her honor. There would have been NO room fuck-ups. He knew her parents played favorites and he should've known that it could become an explosive situation. Sure enough, his lack of planning & forethought blew up in his face yet again. Then he finds her at the club and appears to be with another woman and does nothing to show otherwise. Her reaction to that sequence of events may have been disproportionate, but not altogether unreasonable.

Okay, enough of that. I loved this story from beginning to end. I really enjoy your style & the sex is hot. Yeah, I was pissed at John (a lot), but guys do stupid shit like that all the time. I know... I've done it.

I was really hoping for a creative romantic gesture from John at some point to really win her over though. I thought there was an opportunity there after hearing her confession, but no, just "I heard what you said". That's okay, though, still loved it and gave it 5's all the way. Looking forward to your next story!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago

I love this story, it's really great! You really know how to elicit emotions from your readers. Throughout reading the story I was feeling pain for first Jen and then John and then both of them as it progressed towards the end. Really good stuff, keep up the writing :) I can't wait to hear more from you!

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Great ending but be mindful of the loose ends...

However, I think John should have did some type of grand gesture as well of his own because Jenny grew and developed a lot in this chapter while John sort of developed but mostly stayed the same. I would love to see the apologies from BOTH Jenny and her parents towards each other as well, all we know is that Jenny's dad pulled through but what about their relationship? All in all it was a pretty good series, the characters was highly realistic, very human, and flawed unlike most stories where the people are perfect with an insignificant conflict that could be easily overcome so this story was a refresher.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 13 years ago
Excellent

Congratulations on bringing this story to such a satisfying conclusion. You certainly could have stretched the story out longer by having John take up with Vanessa again, but I think you handled it just the right way. Using the father's heart attack to bring them back together was a solid choice, and wrapping it up with a romantic sex scene brought the whole story to an appropriate end. A great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved it you wrote it well.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
BRILLIANT WRITTING

Fabulous story great concept so much so that I would love

To read another one in the same vane love/hate relationship. Please write another one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it!!!!!!!!

that was such a great story!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see what else you come up with!!!!! you did a great job with the love hate relationship, please do more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:D

i loved this story it was sooooo good :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

This was an amazing series of stories.(Sorry, for commenting on only one story.) It really deserved a 5 star. There was a really lovely feeling combined with a lot other emotions. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whoops

Deserved 5star rating

Accidentally gave you a three

Sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cool

Would give more than 5 stars if I could.

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

Very nice story. It has many emotions but very well done. It would be great to write another chapter, maybe something about a few days at home where they have around the clock sex! Maybe, John can see how good his aim is ?? A nice playful and no serious stress chapter. That would show another side of the emotions and of them interacting.

Just a thought - thank you.

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2over 12 years ago
Fuck the bitch.

that slut will sleep with anyone just to get back...She doesn't know what love is. Cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wait a sec Hotfoot

He cheated on V with J! Why is it always wrong for a woman to cheat but not a man? Double standard again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story was absolutely amazing! One of the best and just the kind of romance I love, I really enjoyed reading it x

P.s to all the negative people, there is this thing called constructive criticism, don't take out your anger on people just trying to write, there is no need.

Isobel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Cheating on V is fine cos its not exactly an exclusive relationship: V cheated on him a few times, its more of a booty call than anything else, except john still has to pay for dinner. The point is: cheating on V, he doesn't even think of her when he does. She cheats on him: to hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think you should put it in an ebook

I loved it. Right amount of tension, classic girl revenge fuck mistake. I think it would make a lovely little novella -you know put all together.

F_WhateverF_Whateveralmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Hope you have something else as good as that in your portfolio. Don't worry, I certainly will check. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Plotline

I really liked this story because out of the ones that I have read this is the only one with a real plot line and characters that actually had some depth along with the sex scenes, which just made it all the more enjoyable. So thank you for this story; I loved it.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 10 years ago
Anon "Plotline"

icam with everything in Anon's review...I LOVE this story and will be reading your other ones! Thanks for the amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyable read

I really liked this. there was a plot and development. good read

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 5 years ago
I loved this series

Just enough of everything including heart ache. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Omg I totally loved this story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous