Frenemy Cuckold Virgin

Story Info
How Fred made me a cuckold with my first girlfriend.
3.1k words
4.46
21.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No girl gave me the time of day in high school. I wasn't a bad looking guy, but I had no presence at all. I dressed poorly, had a bad haircut and worst of all I was painfully shy. I had a small group of three friends who I went to bible camp with during the summers. My best friends were Jimmy and Joe, who were like me, very good students who were bad at sports and not really popular. Fred was not a good student. At 6'2" and 190 pounds, he should have been good at sports, but he wasn't really a 'team' guy and was rather lazy. I think he hung around with us mostly because we let him. While all my friends called me Andrew, Fred insisted on 'Andy'. Actually, he was more of a frenemy than a friend to me.

Anyway, I was glad when high school ended, even though I graduated as an 18-year-old horny virgin.

I kind of found some of my mojo the summer after graduation. Instead of bible camp I was a counselor at a 'regular' camp. Nobody knew me there and I got some confidence being in charge, even if it was with little kids. I was swimming every day and developed some nice abs and toned muscles.

One of the other counselors was a girl named Aimee who took pity on me and decided to give me a makeover. She helped me buy some cooler clothes, gave me a haircut, and I could see the difference. I even had the nerve to ask Aimee out. She declined but gave me some tips on how to talk to girls.

When I started at the local college, there were a good number of kids from my high school. Fred also went to my college, but Jimmy and Joe went out of state. I was feeling more confident but so many of the girls already knew me as a nerd. I decided to meet some of the foreign girls by enlisting as an 'ambassador' in the International Club and...it worked. I met Bettina, who was an exchange student from Germany. Bettina was no model, but she had a plain but pretty face with blonde hair, blue eyes. She also has a very nice, curvy body. I got up the nerve to ask her out for dinner and to my delight, she accepted.

When Bettina arrived at the restaurant, I was a little intimidated. She wore a tight-fitting red dress, and she looked much hotter than in school. I got hard watching her ass sway as we walked to our table, and tried not to be too distracted by the cleavage she showed when we sat down. Over dinner though, I found conversation rather easy with her. Bettina was well informed about world events, which was refreshing compared to so many of our classmates. I paid for us, walked her home then kind of choked when we got to her door. I knew I should make a move but had literally never kissed a girl before and was self-conscious about my erection. Bettina solved this by giving me a peck on the cheek and telling me she really enjoyed the evening.

I walked home floating on air. Texted her later that night to ask her out again and she said I could join her and some friends studying the next day. Walked her home again and this time got the nerve o kiss her a little longer. I tried to see her every day after this, and held her hand many times. It was very casual, she didn't dress up for me like the first date, but we clearly vibed and she told me I was a really good friend.

I had never had a girlfriend before and was eager to show her off. As luck would have it Fred told me about a party at a house near campus his friend was throwing. I asked Bettina if she wanted to go, and she seemed excited to meet some new people. When I picked her up, I was surprised to see her wearing the same sexy red dress from our first date. It really clung to her body, showing off her curves and her bare legs. I was a little embarrassed by the sweatpants I was wearing, and even more so by the tent that formed in my pants.

As we arrived at the party though, I felt proud. I could see every guy admire my date as we walked in. There were only two other girls there and five guys including Fred and I. Fred was not subtle, whistling at Bettina and asking me what a beautiful girl like her was doing with a guy like me.

"You didn't have to get all dressed up for us!" Fred told Bettina teasingly.

Bettina answered in her direct German tone, "Ah, it's my birthday, I wanted to look nice."

"Wow, Happy Birthday!" Fred said. "And good job, you look hot!" he gave her a hug and a kiss and Bettina smiled.

"You didn't tell me." I said a little defensively. "Happy Birthday!" I kissed Bettina a little longer than Fred had to remind him she was my girl.

The party was pretty mellow, but the group was drinking a lot. I had only drank alcohol a few times, but wanted to be a good sport and nursed a beer. Bettina seemed to enjoy the wine and had a refill as we talked with the only other couple there. We were deep in discussion as I was telling them about a documentary I was watching on Netflix, when they said they had to head out. Fred took their departure as a chance to cut in, pouring Bettina another glass of wine and chatting her up.

I felt like I had to keep an eye on Fred, who clearly had a crush on my girl, but after a while I had to piss, so I excused myself. As I walked down the hall to return, I heard Bettina call out "Andrew" urgently and I quickened my pace. When I arrived her and Fred were standing and laughing and Bettina slurred, "Is it really true that in America there is a 'birthday spanking'?"

I was taken aback, "Well, yeah but..."

Fred laughed loudly and cut in, "See! I told you!"

Bettina punched him in the arm, "Oh no!"

I explained hurriedly to Bettina that of course she didn't have to accept a birthday spanking but multiple people in the room told me Bettina had insisted there was no way there was such a thing and had agreed she would accept a birthday spanking if I affirmed it was real. The group left at the party was a little out of balance now with three single guys, one single girl (a cute Indian named Anika), then Bettina and I. It was clear I was the only one who didn't want to see Bettina spanked.

My head was spinning as Fred positioned my girl over the couch and asked her if she was ready for 19 swats. Bettina stuck her tongue out at Fred and his hand came down on her left cheek, then another on the right.

"Oh, that's not so bad." Bettina said in her flat German accent.

Fred took the challenge with a hard smack that got a cheer from a couple of the guys. Bettina yelped and squirmed and Fred responded by raising her dress over her bum. Bettina's big white ass was now on display for the five of us. Bettina protested with a giggle but did not move. Fred patted her lightly on the bum and said, "Wow, Andy, that's a fine piece of tail...well done!" He then wasted no time to land two hard swats on her cheeks, making a loud slap each time.

"You guys want to take a turn?" he asked. The guys lined up and one after the other gave Bettina's ass two slaps each. She yelped each time but never tried to escape. Fred asked if I wanted a turn, which felt rather patronizing since she was my girl. I refused, both in empathy for Bettina and fear my erection would be visible for all. Anika was happy to take her turn though and actually took three pretty hard swats, giggling gleefully the whole time.

Fred took his spot back and gently stroked my girlfriend's now bright red ass cheeks. "You ready for more?" he teased. "How many are left?"

"I can take it. Bettina said. Five to go." She gave her ass a little wiggle as if to dare Fred who responded with two quick friendly slaps.

"Last three hardest?" he taunted. Bettina didn't answer, she just turned and gave me a little smile. 'Hold my hand, Andrew?" she asked. I walked over and took her hand, trying to position myself so the tent in my pants was less obvious. My cock twitched seeing her look at me with her ass raised.

Fred made her count down the last three swats, each one harder than the previous. Bettina's ass was bright red, and she stayed bent over for a beat to recover before she stood proudly and lowered her dress.

Bettina came and sat down gingerly next to me, and I held her hand protectively. Fred sat on the other side of her with a smirk and asked her about what kids did at parties in Bavaria, Bettina struggled to come up with an answer but eventually offered that they "drink beer, dance...play cards..." Fred jumped on the latter and asked, "do you play poker?" Bettina said she wasn't that good and almost immediately Fred said that we should all play.

Before we knew it cards were on the table and the group was resettled. Fred then dropped the bomb, "ok everyone, we'll play strip poker." Anika giggled and protested a little, but the guys cajoled her and she quickly consented. Bettina expressed no concern and Fred pushed forward. I hardened at the idea of seeing Bettina's tits or even Anika's, but I knew I had to look out for my girl. I asked Bettina if she was really ok playing, and she smiled and said it should be fun.

Fred was sure to sit on the other side of Bettina. He explained the rules and gave Bettina the option to remove jewelry when she noted she had less clothes on than the rest of us. I am not very good at poker, but I guess Bettina is worse. She lost the first two hands but only had to take off her earrings. The next few hands various guys including myself lost and socks were removed. Anika lost next and removed a sock then...Bettina lost again. She removed her necklace but was now down to her dress and panties. She squealed that she was going to be naked before anyone else, but Fred poured her more wine, then stroked her leg and convinced her that her luck would improve. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through her dress now and squirmed to hide my erection. I knew I should say something about Fred moving on my girl but I was shy to speak out and...there was something in it all that I...liked?

So far Fred was the only person not to lose a hand. The host lost the next two and had to remove his shirt. Anika then lost two in a row and had to remove her shirt. There was a bump in the sexual tension in the room as Anika now just wore a bra over the impressive tits that had until now been hidden away under her loose t-shirt. The guy beside her was clearly focused on Anika now, and she seemed happy to let him stroke her back softly and console her after her loss.

When Bettina lost the next hand, a brief silence fell over the room. Was she really going to strip down for us? To her credit she didn't protest other than briefly sticking her tongue out at Fred. She stood up and we all looked up at her as she unzipped her dress, then peeled it down, revealing her creamy white ripe tits and finally standing there only in her red panties. I was rock hard, and my mind was racing. I had literally never seen a girl's tits in person before and they were beautiful. The fact that three other guys were seeing my girlfriend's breasts at the same time as me was humiliating but somehow also...exciting.

Bettina didn't seem shy even though all eyes were now on her tits and her big pink nipples, which were proudly erect. When she sat down though she announced that she was 'out'...that she was a bad player and didn't want to lose and be naked. All the guys protested but it was Fred who calmly asserted that she had agreed to play. Bettina hesitated further and Fred reached over and gave one of her nipples a tweak.

"Tell you what" he said, sounding like a huckster to me, "Let's make it just you and I. We play 'draw high' and whoever loses has to strip completely." Bettina bit her lip, considering, and Fred added, "You lose, you stay naked for 5 minutes, I lose, and I stay naked the rest of the night."

Bettina laughed, punched him in the arm and...agreed. Before I knew it Fred was shuffling the cards and he dealt the two of them one card each, face down. Fred flipped first, the Jack of Clubs. Bettina groaned and I was trying to figure out how to deal with my girlfriend getting naked for so many dudes. My mind was confused about why the idea turned me on. Bettina flipped her car, the Queen of Hearts. Fred had lost. Bettina laughed at Fred and gave me a high five. Fred complained about his luck but took off his socks then stood up and pulled off his shirt. He was a big guy and looked quite fit. With no further ceremony he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his underwear revealing his huge semi erect cock. Both girls gasped as it dangled only two feet away from Bettina's face. Fred smirked and sat down.

"Oh my god!" Anika exclaimed.

Fred laughed, "Go ahead...you can touch it if you want."

The guy who had been flirting with Anika gave her a disapproving look, but she was focused on Fred. She bent forward, giving us all a look down her bra, and gingerly touched Fred's cock, causing it to grow even bigger. "Wow." she said, shaking her head.

"Bettina, go ahead...I know you want to." he laughed. Bettina hesitated a moment, looking at me quickly, then reached over and gave Fred's cock a squeeze. He was fully erect now and she stroked it. remarking it was as big as two of her hands. Fred ran his hand up Bettina's bare thigh as she did this, brushing against her panties.

I was rock hard myself watching this, and was startled when Fred spoke to me, "Dude, your girl is so horny, you need to fuck her right now!"

All eyes turned to me, including Bettina's as I realized he was serious. I stammered, "Oh, well...I..."

My mind raced. I very much wanted to fuck her, but I was. a virgin with no experience and couldn't imagine fucking her in front of everyone. I was also conscious of how much smaller my cock was than Fred's, maybe half its size.

I was paralyzed by the pressure of everyone looking at me, "No", I said. "I don't..."

I saw their eyes were already leaving me though as Fred was now kissing Bettina's shoulder and whispering in her ear. I don't know what he said but Bettina giggled and quietly told him 'no'. Fred just chuckled and squeezed my girlfriend's tits in front of everyone. He whispered something to her again, and this time Bettina didn't say anything, but did allow him to move her little hand back to his hard cock. I watched my girlfriend start to jack off my frenemy, but Fred clearly had different ideas. He pushed Bettina on her back and the two of them aggressively made out, Fred nude and Bettina just in her little red panties. I had never been so excited by anything. Fred pawed at her big ass, and I watched in amazement, my cock twitching as Fred dry humped my girlfriend. A random thought ran through my mind...would Fred tell Jimmy and Joe what he had got my girlfriend to do? The idea was so humiliating, and I could feel my cock pulsate.

I tried to say something, but my mumbles were drowned out by the others cheering. I watched my girlfriend lift her ass while Fred pulled down her panties and groan as he pushed his big cock into her. My sweet Bettina was getting fucked right beside me, in front of a crowd of others. I was momentarily concerned for her as Fred was not gentle, pushing hard into Bettina over and over, but she was clearly into it, and encouraged him by bucking and moaning. I had seen many porn videos, but to see it all happen in front of me was intense.

When Fred suddenly pulled out and instructed Bettina to turn over, she readily obeyed, getting on all fours, and presenting him with her bare ass. He laughed and slapped her ass and when he did Bettina's face looked up to see me right in front of her. As Fred pushed into her again Bettina yelped then mouthed 'sorry' to me. She reached out and took my hand, holding it tighter every time Fred thrust himself into her. He was slapping his body against her ass cheeks over and over and Bettina's face was contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain. She must have looked down and seen the tent in my pants because she let out a little giggle then let go of my hand and gave my cock a squeeze. I felt another wave of humiliation run over me as my girlfriend laughed at how turned on I was by her fucking my friend. With seeming expertise she proceeded to put her hand down my sweatpants and started to stroke my bare cock. I had never had a girl touch my cock before and it felt amazing. I felt shy to moan in front of everyone, but I couldn't help it. After just a few strokes I knew I was going to cum, the feeling was just too good. My balls tightened and I started to spurt all over my pants and Bettina's hand. Fred was moaning louder now, and it was clear he was shooting into my girlfriend as he held her hips tightly. Bettina put her cum covered hand on my cheek and gave me a sweet kiss.

My first time was not at all as I imagined, but I knew I would never forget it.