Frenzied French Futa Family Frolic!

Story Info
Welcome to the Land of Gratuitous Incestual Ass Plundering.
2.2k words
3.78
5.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
171 Followers

Frenzied French Futa Family Frolic!

Welcome to the Land of Gratuitous Incestual Ass Plundering

Greetings fellow Denizens of Smut! Been a bit o' time since my last depraved entry on this site. Before you read further, let's get the hard disclaimers out of the way:


Well to the west of Marseille, France, within the Balearic Sea of the Mediterranean lies the tiny island of Canopée. Here, far from the bustle and sexual moral constraints of polite society, exclusively dwelt a most unusual social gathering. This remote little anal Eden was a guilt free bastion of intra-familial sexual congress, with a twist: all its residents have sizable cocks, particularly the women. Everyone has a big wide ass continually available for communal plugging. There was near constant ass fuckings at any given time: literally any time, be it day, night or in between. Another trademark of this garden of sodomy was that almost all of the fucking occurred within the same family unit, and only until the offspring crossed well into their 30s did most nests become truly empty. Marital unions of siblings in groups of three or more were commonplace. Here is a story of one such family of four, the Czyoxz's.

"Daddy! Mom and YOUR son are at it in the bathroom again. I need to get in there to get ready for my BDSM class. Do something, please!," bellows the buxom blonde 20-something femme-fatale-futa in a panic.

"Alright already! I'll get them out of there," irately replied the family patriarch as he forcibly unlocked the bathroom door.

He ripped the door open and was immediately stunned at the vision of his wife hammering her hips into the backside of their bent over son, "Shit boy! that azz gets evermore tight the more it's fucked! I'm such a lucky mommy. I wanna spit my love into my son who squeezes my lady cock so good with his powerful young glutes," she wails in ecstasy, before turning to face hubby.

"Daaay...ummm that looks hot! Fuck that boy's behind, momma! It looks sooo freakin' sexy," dad says, with an expression akin to a mesmerized love struck zombie.

Dad-da began to stroke his own cock. He does not break his fixated stare on his wife's gyrating butt. The fact that she's impaled her massive rod within and without the asshole of their older progeny only adds to his cresting lust. He ran his finger tips throughout his billowing nest of pubes, and knelt behind his slightly-statured spouse. He proceeded to bury his provasis directly into her crack to seek out her prized pucker with his tongue. To their mutual delight he found the crinkled portal of pleasure immediately, then commenced a well practiced rabid cunnilingus upon the hole of his queen.

With the novelty of being rimmed by her wedded ass slave waning, she attempted to regain the rhythm of reaming her son, but hubby's insistent face occluded her backstroke. So instead, she leaned forward over the boy's lower back for higher purchase. Their son instinctively bent further down to accommodate her reposition.

Young sir responds to his mother's readjustment, "Fuck, mom. Slam harder into my asshole. I want to feel your cock deep inside my rectum. My colon, even."

Mom says between gasps and grunts, "Don't... you... worry....... little boy,...... momma's fucking ya' real good!," and she picks up the intensity of her pelvic assault.

Dad is once again blessed with a heavenly sight: face to face with a pair of stacked asses and fully engorged bullocks, and his muse's bouncing asshole. He displays his appreciation by tweaking wifey's teat with one hand, and exacting the same for "sonny-boi" with the other.

Meanwhile, sister-dearest remains standing with her arms folded across her chest and a scowl on her young mug, "MOMMY AND DADDY!!! I... need... to... get... IN HERE TO SHOWWWW--ER!,"

Between pants "Mother C" retorted to her snarky intrusion, "Forget it missy, I'm about to hose your bro with my mommy-spunk...," catching her breath she continued, "So join in while you're waiting for us to cum. You're already late, might as well enjoy yourself. Use your father's vacant hole!," she suggests.

The daughter contemplated the veracity of her mother's insight, and shrugged her shoulders with resignation, "OK. Get ready daddy. I didn't get a chance to get my brother to drain my she-dick dry this morning, so my balls are seriously backed up."

At that she sidles up behind dad. He has meanwhile conveniently risen to all fours in order to reach wifey's freshly raised butt hole. "Sister Snark" brings her thick stick up to daddy's unsuspecting hairy asshole. She rams home to get the added thrill of watching dad's fat ass jiggle like ripples in a pond. He then becomes bug-eyed at the sudden intrusion, but soon converts to a look of nirvana. The blissful feeling of being filled shut his eyes. Sis places a hand on dad's right shoulder to steady herself for some violent thrusting. She exacts no mercy upon daddy's cute derriere by transferring all her frustration into slamming into his flabby mature ass.

"Fuck daddy! Your fat old ass is so snug. I'm gonna fuck it into tomorrow... so hard that your face is gonna get stuck in mommy's crack... forever!," with each thrust she emphasized her threats, "Would (grunt)... you(gasp)... like that(hiss)... huh?"

"Yes, little girl! Fuck your papa. You know how much I love getting your beautiful fuck stick up my big ass. Please fuck me harder," and with that he resumes eating wifey's cute little taut tush.

What would appear to the proverbial "fly on the wall" as humorous would be that of the sight of this French family fuck train's tiny women abusing the big boys' luscious asses for their own pleasure. Even for this forward minded family this was not the typical incestual sexual convention amongst their ilk. Why, it was just the other day that sonny-boy had cornered his mother in the basement while she was doing laundry. He patiently waited to strike while hiding like a snake in the grass within the shadows of the adjoining utility room. Assured that her attention was sufficiently diverted, he snuck up from behind and pounced! He had pushed her over so that her tits were squashed against the cool metallic surface of the washing machine lid. She shrieked in surprise as he lined up his boy-cock with her lady hole, then unceremoniously shoved it in. (It was this very incident that was behind the mother's impetus for the retributive ass attack of her son in the bathroom this morning).

Unbeknownst to them the "man of the house" had also been clandestinely voyeuring behind the furnace. He suspected that "the boy" was up to no good, likely plotting to jump his wife's bones with his boner. Hubbs recalled how much she had howled when he last fucked her while he was on his back with her laying on top of him face up. He had one hand guiding his daddy fuck stick up to her ass, and the other rapidly oscillating and churning a big black rubber dildo in her butt in opposing stabs. She became copiously bathed in sweat, and shortly joined that with her own cum. She declared that had been the best fuck session ever between them two.

So, in hubby's lascivious mind, she would love it even more if she had two "genuine" cocks in her at the same time. He snuck up to his son and tapped his shoulder, who then turned to find his dad behind him. "Sonny Boner'' was surprised to see his pop's finger circle the air, but deciphered his intent to have them both "DP" the Mrs. Man-child would take her from the back while dad cued up facing her.

The son, still inserted into his mommy's well used gape, spun her around to face her husband. With the same startled look as her son had upon first seeing dad here, she watched helplessly with an open-mouth as hubby pointed his battering ram parallel to their son's fully imbedded pole. The male progeny's hands lifted mom's butt in the air. He kept her legs spread in place by hooking his elbows under her knees and joining his hands around the back of her neck. He tilted her backwards slightly to display her asshole for dad's targeting.

Pop marveled how the base of his son's cock bent upwards into her rectum. He found the whole site both erotic and inviting. He easily slipped his daddy cock inside his wife besides his son's lance. Her ass canal hugged the two love poles with an iron grip. The two penetrating perpetrators began to alternately saw into the mother-wife's oft employed anal sheath. She responded with sighs of excited satisfaction. Not only was mommy's ass snuggling the two men she loved most, but their pleasure was doubled by the heavenly friction of their cock heads rubbing against each other. A trilogy of moans and groans was heard throughout the entire family's dwelling.

With a wicked smile husband-father said to his beloved, "take both our cocks you slutty married ass harlot," his cruel words only enhanced the welcomed abuse of her hole.

"Yes, yes, yes!," she cried earnestly, "Fuck mommy's azz! You two!," her lust had never reached such a fevered pitch as right then, quenched like never before.

Meanwhile, back to this morning's escapade in the crowded family bathroom, dad had become the willing victim of his daughter's wrath at being delayed from attending her favorite BDSM class. On this day she was to have learned how to perfect the lover's knot. Earlier that week she had clumsily tied up her older brother to use as her unwitting practice dummy. He had hastily agreed to be a participant when she promised to bestow him a "trombone blown" for his efforts (i.e., simultaneously rimmed and jerked off).

Sis had said to him, "oh come on, BRO. You get it just for standing still. How hard can that be?," and how hard she was at the evil thoughts planted in her "little head".

"Fine!," he agreed with exasperation, "But you better have your tongue far up my boy-hole and slurp up ALL my seed."

"Deal!," she said with a sly expression that made him suspicious, "oh, you know you love it, BIG brother, and you also know how much I love to suck your little dickie."

He became less enthusiastic from the earnestness of her proposition, convinced that it came with hidden strings. And, he was right! Just after she bound his hands behind his back and tethered his legs to their shared bed post she pretended to attend to the final knot by stepping on top of their mattress for "better leverage", she fibbed. In reality, it gave her just the right height to have her girly-prick positioned perfectly at the entrance of his mouth. She knew full well, as did all their friends and neighbors, that he was literally a "sucker" for giving blow jobs, especially to his long cocked sister.

"Don't act so surprised, brother. We all know you like to be forced to lick my dick, and here's your chance".

Without waiting for his response she pulled him by the ears closer to her. He looked at her with doe eyes, but happily loosened up his lips. He ran his tongue up and down her length, never parting his loving gaze into her spellbinding baby blues. Big brother opened wide and engulfed her portobello sized reddened tip. She shut her eyes tight and threw her head up towards the ceiling from the burgeoning feeling of bliss. Thar was making her shove more of herself into him. He responded to her silent demand for deeper oral insertion by relaxing his pie hole, and through his pleading eyes encouraged her to feed him more of her length.

She sighed her contentment, and then looked down at him with amazement and love. Gosh he's so gorgeous when servicing my pole, she thought to herself. Her pinnacle of ecstasy was rapidly building. Bro showed his enjoyment for the pleasure he was providing her by issuing his own muffled moans. Lil' sis's fuck stick itself was just about to "blow". Her brother sensed her impending "Happy Ending," and bobbed faster on her over excited scarlet thang. She gripped both of their cocks together and vigorously fist-frotted them simultaneously towards completion. He unraveled the purposely sloppy binds that his sister had formed and set his hands free to assume jerking duty. He shifted their cocks beside each other to expose their super sensitive mushroom ridges. His manipulations had its intended effect.

"You make me feel so hot with your warm wet mouth and hands. Get ready, here it cums, big bro!," A torrent of girl seed flowed over the siblings' love sticks in a gooey mess.

Joint post coital pants followed.

"BRO! That was awesome. You can do that to me anytime... I want you to!"

And so sets the sun on another day of intra familial frenzied fucking and sucking. As routine would have it, that very night they assumed a quadruple spoon, cuddling peacefully on the communal marital bed: Son spearing daughter, daughter to mom, mom in dad... Night, night, pleasant dreams 👪🛌

Client8
Client8
171 Followers