Fresh and fuckable

Story Info
This hot little college girl wants you, professor.
2.3k words
4.31
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
75 Followers

Hey mr professor.

I bet you love your job, don't you? Surrounded by all these hot college girls.

So fresh. So fuckable.

Well, they don't come any more fresh and fuckable than me.

I know you've been looking. I've seen you. But it's ok, how could you not?

What red blooded man wouldn't look at a hot young blonde with big blue eyes and big round tits looking up at him from the front row every single lecture.

I like you looking. I want you to look.

Can I tell you a little secret?

I think you're kinda sexy.

In fact, scratch that, I think you're really sexy.

I get so wet hearing you talk.

Does that please you? Knowing that this hot, little, fresh, fuckable college slut is sitting up in the front row looking up at you adoringly with these big blue eyes and a hot wet pussy?

Sorry, did I say something to make you feel uncomfortable? You look a little bit flustered?

Was it when I called myself a little slut?

Don't worry, I'm not really.

I mean, I do love to fuck but so far, I've only ever been with these little college boys.

I've never had a real man but I do need one. I need one so bad to really take such good care of me.

You really do look uncomfortable there, professor, tugging at your collar like that.

It IS hot in here, though. Do you mind if I take this tiny little cardigan off?

Oh, I'm being so clumsy. I don't seem to be able to undo this button for some reason.

Do you think you could help me? Don't be shy, I just want you to help me with this button. You can come close to me. I don't mind, I like it.

Oh, thank you, mr professor. You've got such strong, sensitive hands. I really like that in a man.

Oh, thats much better, don't you think?

That cardigan was so tight, its much more comfortable just in this little vest top.

You don't mind that I'm not wearing a bra, do you? This vest top is pretty flimsy and it's true that you can see my nipples through it but thats OK between just us.

I think my boobs must be getting bigger or something, I swear none of my bras fit anymore.

What do you think, professor, do you think my boobs have got bigger?

Anyway, I like the way they look like this. Big, round tits pushing up against this flimsy white fabric. I think it looks pretty sexy, don't you agree?

I admit, I couldn't really go out like this. I mean, it wouldn't really be decent, would it? Big round tits bouncing up and down as I walked down the street.

Everyone would look.

But, its just you and me professor. I feel safe with you. I know you'll treat me right.

But, anyway, where were we?

Oh yes, that's right. I was telling you how wet you make me.

So wet, professor. Positively dripping.

So wet that my cute, little panties are soaked after class and I have to go straight home after to slide them off.

Then I lie back on my bed, spreading my legs, imagining I'm spreading them for you while I touch myself thinking about your hands all over me and inside me.

I get myself off for you so good, mr professor.

Do you ever think about me professor?

Don't you want me, professor?

Don't you want some sweet nineteen year old pussy? I bet you've forgotten how tight and wet, fresh, fuckable nineteen year old pussy is, haven't you?

Or do you have all the girls? A sexy, smart sophisticated man like you, must have all the college sluts just throwing themselves at him.

I bet you've got one of those little college whores bent over this mahogany desk every other week, don't you?

No? Just me?

That's so exciting.

You excite me.

Do I excite you?

Do I get you hard? Does the sight of my big tits in this little vest top get that big strong manly dick of yours all hard and ready to fuck?

Don't be shy. You can tell me.

It would be so much naughtier if you could show me.

I just long to see it.

See it. Touch it. Suck it. Fuck it.

Oh, professor you get me so horny. So fucking horny, all wet and wanting and ready to fuck.

Don't tease me, anymore, professor.

I can't bear it. I need you.

Here, give me your strong hand. Feel my dainty little hands wrapped around it.

Place it on my breast, feel how soft and warm and ripe I am.

Let me slide your hand down my body. No. Don't hold back, let me guide your hand where we both want it to go.

That's right, professor, thats right.

Slide it under the waist of my skirt. Don't stop now.

Slide it down, down, underneath these black lace panties, slide it over my skin, open me up, professor, feel the wetness.

Feel my sweet, fresh, fuckable pussy.

Oh god, professor. Touch it.

Just. Like. That.

Oh, you feel just as good as I knew you would.

Better.

Oh fuck, professor.

Take me. Fuck me. Have me.

Don't tease me anymore. Take me, I'm yours.

That's right. Pick me up and perch me on the desk. Lets let this silly little skirt fall on the floor.

Slide my panties down my long legs then spread me open for you.

Oh, professor!

You're so naughty. Yes, take control.

Oh, your tongue feels so good inside me, deep inside my hot wet cunt.

Oh god, yes, taste me, lick me, have me.

Oh, don't stop. Don't stop.

Make me come.

I've spent so many lonely wet nights, naked between my sheets dreaming about your tongue inside me, lapping my tight wet pussy, tonguing my hot little hole.

I knew you'd be so good at it.

Know how to treat a sexy little pussy right.

But, oh fuck, professor.

You're even better than I ever dreamed.

Oh God, that's it, lick my clit, baby, this hot little slut's tight wet little pussy wants to come so hard in your face.

That's it, rub your face all over it. I want you dripping in me juices as you thrust your tongue in my tight little hole.

Oh. Fuck. Professor.

Just. There. Lick me just there.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck fuck.

I'm coming for you, baby, I'm coming professor.

I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.

Oh, my professor. You're such a naughty man, but such a big strong man who knows how to please.

I knew you would be.

Now, fuck me.

Get that big dick out and put it inside me. Feel how tight and wet and juicy this sweet little nineteen old pussy is.

This fresh and fuckable little college slut wants your dick inside her. She needs your dick inside her.

Why don't I take this top off? I know you're dying to have a proper look at these big tits. Watch them bouncing up and down as we fuck.

There. You like? I know you do. They're all yours, baby.

Now, show me what you've got.

That's right, undo that fly for me, baby.

Oh, professor!

I just knew you'd be big.

But, you're just so, so ... enormous.

God, I'm so hot and so excited for you now. You better be extra gentle with me, though, at least to begin with, you're so big and I'm so very, very tight.

Oh, professor, thats good, rub your head up and down my slit and over my clit. Just push the head of that huge cock up against my tight little hole.

Oh, fuck, professor, thats it. Stretch me open for you, just push it in so slowly and let my take your massive length inside me.

Oh, professor, oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

That feels so fucking good. That cock belongs inside me.

I hope your cock feels as good as my pussy does. Do you like that extra fresh and tight wet little pussy wrapped around that fucking weapon of yours?

Oh, baby, take me, take me, I'm. Yours.

This little college slut just belongs to her sexy professor. She was just made to fuck him. Her pussy is his little fucktoy to fuck as hard and dirty as he likes.

Oh professor. You fuck me so good.

I knew you would. You fuck like a real man. Such big, deep, powerful strokes so deep inside me.

Oh, my pussy's never felt so good. Being fucked by a strong, manly man with a huge, hard dick who knows exactly what to do with it.

Oh, professor, you're even better than I dreamed you be.

Am I everything you dreamed? Is fucking this hot little college slut as good as you hoped? Is this hot little cunt as tight and wet and delicious as you dreamed about.

It is?

Oh, that makes me so happy. And this little pussy is yours, all yours, to fuck any time you like.

Oh professor, oh yeah, hit me hard inside like that.

Oh, God thats so good. Just hit it, hit it, hit it.

Oh professor. Oh fuck.

You're gonna make me come. Your going to make this hot wet quivering pussy come so hard all over your big hard dick.

No ones ever made me come like this before.

I knew you'd be the first. That your cock would be the very first one to make this fresh little pussy come.

And I'm gonna come so hard for you professor.

I'm so glad you're gonna make me come for you. Come on your big hard cock.

I'm so glad, professor.

Im so, so, fucking glad, oh fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

Oh, thats it. That's it.

Hit it, baby, hit it.

Make me come.

Make me ... make me ... oooh

Make.me.make.me.make.me...

Oh, baby, yes, oh professor, oh big boy, thats it, that's fucking it.

Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes.

That's it. That's fucking it.

You make me feel so good.

Oh professor. I never knew what sex was before. You fuck me like a god, you big fucking sexy man.

Oh my god, you're still going? You still got more for me, baby? You want more of this sweet little pussy.

Oh, it's yours. Just take it, professor and make yourself feel so good. Just do what you want with me.

Oh fuck, professor, that feels good. Oh God, just fuck me as I lie back on this desk as you just slide your big hard cock in and out of me.

Oh, nice and slow like that. My pussy is so pleased by you but you still make her feel even better.

Is this what its like being fucked by a real man? Oh, I want to spend the rest of my life being fucked by you, professor.

Oh, God. You're just so fucking big.

Big and deep and hard.

Big, hard cock in my fresh and fuckable little hole.

I'm not even sure I can take much more but I dont want you to stop.

Don't stop, just slide it in and out do deep. Oh god, I can feel every fucking inch of.

You're incredible. Oh my pussy's singing for baby.

Oh, screw me so slow and sensitive, with your hands on my wide open thighs.

Oh fuck, yeah, take it out so slow and then slam it in for me. I'm so wet and open for you, this sweet tight pussy is just a hot soaking mess for you and you can fuck me as hard as you like.

As hard as you like.

Oh, baby, yeah, just take me. Bang me fucking senseless, don't hold back.

Bang me like the dirty slut I am, get balls deep and just explode inside me.

Oh baby, fuck me harder than you've ever fucked before.

This little slut can take it. This little slut wants it.

Oh fuck, thats good.

Thats so fucking good.

Oh,professor oh fuck, fuck fuck

Ohhhhh professor.

Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me.

Don't stop. Dont stop.

Thats it. That's it. Thats it.

Fuck, you make me feel so good.

So, so fucking good.

But, now it's your turn professor. I want you to come for me. Explode in me.

Just fuck like there's no tomorrow until all that hot white cum just explodes out of your dick.

You want to come on my tits?

Oh baby, if that's what you want, just do it.

These tits are yours.

Just pull it out and spray it all over me.

Oh, god, thats so fucking hot.

Coat me in your cum. Your big dick looks so good all wet and shiny from my cunt as you spurt your hot, white love all over me.

Your cream feels so good, sprayed over my tits. And so fucking much of it.

You come as good as you fuck.

And you fuck so good.

Oh professor, you please me so much.

This little college slut has never been happier than splayed across your desk with her legs spread wide, her sweet like cunt aching deliciously from so many beautiful orgasms and her big, round tits drenched in your cum.

You're everything I dreamed of and more.

I hope you liked me.

I hope you found this dirty college slut as fresh and fuckable as you hoped because I'm not done with you.

You did like it?

I'm so glad, professor.

Because I still fucking want you. I want you to nail me again as soon as you can.

This fresh, fuckable pussy was just made to me fucked by you.

You're fucking incredible.

You're all my dreams come true.

KayPS
KayPS
75 Followers