Singaporean tries BWC

Story Info
Singaporean intern cheats on her boyfriend and tries a BWC.
6k words
4.69
39.3k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyiscold
amyiscold
73 Followers

"Mmmmm...fuck...FUCK!", the girl in the video screamed in pleasure. The girl turned back at the muscular guy pounding at her from behind while she was on all fours, her eyes dazed and lost in the pleasure that her co-star was giving her.

Amy let out a soft moan as she played with her pussy, imagining that the pornstar on the screen was her. It was easy for Amy to imagine that she was the one getting fucked. Both had brown eyes, long black hair and a petite body, perfect for getting manhandled. And both of them were Asians. The only difference was that the pornstar was getting impaled by a thick cock belonging to a handsome white man while Amy had never even dated a white guy before.

In Singapore, it was rare to see interracial couples. Singaporeans tend to stick with their own races, like her with her Singaporean boyfriend, Max. Needless to say, there were Singaporean girls who date white guys, sometimes exclusively. But people always gossiped about them. Samantha, Amy's friend from university, was one of those girls. But she didn't mind the gossips and seems to be in a perpetual good mood.

There were also stories, of seemingly innocent and virtuous Singaporean girlfriends and wives, even mothers, who dated white guys whenever they got some time alone away from their families. But of course, those were just rumours.

Amy bit down on her lower lip, a moan forcing its way from her throat. She started to feel her body getting warmer and her thighs started tensing up. She was close. Amy picked up the pace, her fingers mirrored the white cock in the video, teasing her aching pussy. The guy in the video grunted, giving the pornstar a signal to turn around and get on her knees. The white guy came into the Asian girl's willing mouth and Amy climaxed with him. She closed her eyes and fell back to her bed, embracing the pleasant feeling of her orgasm. Something that she rarely felt with her boyfriend.

She looked at the clock on the dresser beside her - 2am.

Well, I better get to sleep soon.

---

Amy sighed as she prepared to leave her house, her body not fully awake. Why couldn't she work from home for her internship? All her other friends were at companies that allowed them to.

She sighed again, taking one last look at the mirror before leaving the house. Today, she wore a beige square neck top that Max had bought for her, paired with a white straight-leg pants. She smiled to herself as she noticed how good her ass looked these days, those gym sessions were paying off.

---

Amy held an iced latte in her hands as she walked into the office. She got the largest size today, a stark difference from her usual tall coffee. She needed the caffeine boost from her late-night videos yesterday. Amy smiled and waved to her supervisor, Eunice, as she walked past her and went to her seat. Her supervisor was a middle-aged Singaporean lady in her late 30s, and always had an elegant and professional air about her. On Amy's first day as an intern, her colleagues warned her about how difficult it was to work with Eunice. "I heard she made the previous intern stay till 3am in the office," they would share gossips with her. "She cried and quit the next day." Amy experienced no such thing. Yes, Eunice was demanding, but fair, naturing, and surprisingly patient.

Amy's looks probably helped. Her petite 5'4" frame paired with her innocent brown eyes and sweet demeanor made older women act like an overprotective mother towards her. Naturally, it also meant that Amy had a whole line of suitors. She picked Max because he was good-looking, came from a wealthy family, and everybody said they looked good together. He was virtually the perfect boyfriend which every Singaporean girl should aim to be with. Max also treated her like a princess - well, all men do. Although she didn't get that heart fluttering, butterflies in stomach feeling, Amy genuinely enjoyed spending time with him, watching a movie or hanging out at a café together.

Besides, Amy was now in her early 20s and was three years away from completing university. After graduation, she would date Max for two more years before marrying him. Then, they would get a house and enjoy their married life for about a year before having their first child, a boy. Their second child, a girl, would come three years after that. This was the quintessential life for a Singaporean, exact and all planned out. Even if she didn't feel like she was sillily in love, falling heads over heels for him, Amy knew that Max would be the right choice for her. The stable choice. What is more important is that Max loved her.

"It is better to be loved than to love," her mother would often tell her. "Max is a good catch and I foresee he will be a good husband and father."

Those scenes where the girl would feel excited and giddy whenever she's with her boyfriend would only happen in the movies. And the passionate sex where the couple can't get enough of each other, that would only happen in those typical romance books.

And the scenes where a tiny Asian girl gets fucked hard by a big white cock, climaxing multiple times as the guy uses her in any way he wishes, treating her like his personal slut...

Amy shook her head and tried to get those videos from last night out of her mind. She was at work and should not be thinking of such things. Those scenes would definitely happen only in porn, they are just works of fiction that are not based on real life. And the reason why Samantha, her friend from university, always looks so cheerful is because she was just born with a naturally happy disposition, and it has nothing to do with her choice of men - white men.

She took a sip of her iced latte in front of her, hoping the cold caffeinated drink would clear her mind as she turned her computer on and got to work. She started checking on client requests and feedback, and helping to organise her team's schedule for a shoot. Amy did enjoy working as a marketing intern. Although she, being an intern, was not fully involved in the actual ideation and designing of the advertising campaign, she appreciated the fact that Eunice would always take time to explain how the process worked. Additionally, interning at this reputable company would do wonders for her resume and future career.

As she continued with her work, Amy heard the sound of footsteps towards her supervisor's desk. She looked up and saw that Sam, the director of the company, was conversing with Eunice. At 6'3", he practically towered over everyone else in the office. He was in his late 40s and unlike other men his age who had a beer gut, he kept fit. His well-tailored suit accentuated his broad shoulders and muscular chest, and the expensive watch on his wrist made it obvious that he did not have anything less than a $100 dollar note in his wallet. Coupled with his deep voice and penetrating blue eyes, he exuded confidence and authority.

The director and Eunice were discussing one of their marketing campaigns, and while there was nothing particularly interesting about the conversation, there was something peculiar about Eunice's tone. Her voice was softer than usual, and she tended to end her sentences with a higher pitch. What should be a "this would be a suitable action" became "this would be a suitable action?", as if Eunice was a student trying to seek her teacher's approval. It was a far cry from the usual calm and assertive tone that Amy was used to. Even as Eunice dealt with their most difficult clients, she always remained level-headed and unfazed, so why did it seem like Eunice had transformed into a whole other person? Amy thought she saw a familiar expression on Eunice's face, similar to the one her friend always has when she has a date with another one of her white boyfriends.

And similar to the one that pornstar had when being taken by the white man...

Amy glanced towards her director, appreciating his well-built body. Even in his late 40s, he was handsome, more handsome than Amy's peers in university. He was cleanly-shaven and had his blonde hair combed back. Add to that his sharp jawline, one would hardly be faulted for assuming he was a model.

Or perhaps, a pornstar...

Without even thinking about it, Amy's eyes peeled themselves from his handsome face and moved down her director's body. Her eyes stopped just below his belt, and her subconscious tried to search for some evidence that her director was equally well-endowed as the pornstar from the video yesterday. Amy thought she noticed an outline of a bulge when noticed a pair of blue eyes looking towards her.

"Hello, I heard from Eunice that you're the new intern," Sam walked up towards Amy's desk. "She was just telling me how dedicated you are to this job," he continued, "You know, it's rare to hear her praise somebody given her high standards."

"A...Ah yes," Amy replied, "Eunice has been a great mentor towards me."

He started explaining something about the vision he had for the company, but Amy's mind was somewhere else. Amy caught a whiff of his cologne as he stood beside her desk. The fragrance had a woody scent with hints of grapefruit undertone. Amy took a deep breath in, allowing herself to take in and savour his scent. Although Amy usually prefers it when her boyfriend wears a clean and refreshing fragrance, there was something about the masculine scent emanating from him that Amy just can't get enough of. It made her body feel warm inside. Her heart rate quickened.

"...anyway, with your talents, the company is lucky to have you with us." His words brought Amy's attention back to the professional conversation she was supposed to be having with her director.

"Ye...Yes," Amy found herself blushing at his compliment. "I'm delighted to be with this company."

Amy thought she saw his eyes quickly scanning her petite Asian body.

No, I must be imagining things.

"I'm glad to have you under me as well," he replied with a charming smile.

Her director made his back to his office and even the way he walked seemed charismatic. Amy let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding. Why was she feeling so flustered?

---

Amy spent the rest of the day proof-reading the advertising collateral. It was close to six and Amy started to pack up. She was just about to leave the office when Eunice tapped on her desk.

"Amy, my daughter has fallen sick, and I will be taking leave for the next few days to take care of her," Eunice combed her hair out of her face with one hand, the other holding on to an assortment of documents. "We still have an outstanding item for one of our clients that is due soon," she paused as she glanced at the clock, "I know it's almost six and I am sorry to ask but can you work on it immediately? I'm sure you will be able to handle it well."

Amy nodded and Eunice thanked her before leaving the office, assuring Amy that her phone is always available for a quick call if there were any urgent questions.

Amy took out her phone. She wanted to send a quick text to her boyfriend Max, informing him that she would have to postpone their dinner plans for today. Amy wasn't upset that she had to work overtime today. In fact, just the opposite. Eunice had entrusted her with this important task, and she wanted to do a good job to make Eunice proud.

She unlocked her phone and had a shock. She had forgotten to clear her phone's browser history and the video from yesterday played automatically from where she paused yesterday. Luckily for her, no one was around to notice her flustering self. Amy was greeted by the sight of the Asian pornstar swallowing the load her co-star had just given her. The pornstar smiled and started sucking on the big white cock in front of her, which was still hard even after shooting a heavy load.

Max would always go soft after he orgasms.

Amy watched the video for a while more, amazed at how enthusiastic the girl was at sucking cock. It wasn't that Amy was a prude, she did give blowjobs to Max. But truth be told, she hated it. His pubes would get stuck in her mouth, and there was always a certain smell to his cock. She derived no pleasure from it, but did it anyway because it was something all girlfriends do for their boyfriends.

But if it was a white cock instead. Perhaps...

Like a reflex action, her head immediately turned to her director's office. He was still in his office, his blazer was removed, and sleeves folded up to his forearms. His eyebrows furrowed as he worked on something on his computer. He was an attractive man. Amy looked back down at the white guy in the video. There were some similarities between the both of them, and her director looked like the older, more mature and attractive version of the pornstar. Would the similarities extend downwards to the bottom-half of his body as well?

Stop thinking about it!

Amy's faced reddened and she chastised herself for watching porn at work and having such inappropriate thoughts about her director. She gave a face a couple of light slaps to break herself out of these perverted thoughts. But her mind had already wandered, and her body reacted accordingly. There was a familiar warmth coming from between her legs that begged for her attention. Amy exhaled strongly in an attempt to rid herself of her desire. She suppressed the ache and promptly got back to starting the task Eunice gave her.

As Amy started replying to her clients' emails, she felt her phone buzz. It was from Samantha.

"Check out who I'm with tonight!" the text read. It was followed by a picture from Samantha. It was Samantha and their classmate from university, who was white. They seem to be at some bar, with Samantha wearing a provocative black bralette that highlighted her perky breasts. Samantha knew that she was hot and had no qualms about showing her assets off to the world. Their classmate whom Samantha was with placed his hand at her ribcage, his fingertips just slightly brushing against Samantha's chest. Her phone buzzed again, and Amy received another photo. It was of Samantha kissing their classmate.

Of course, sending such pictorial updates was par for the course for Samantha, and Amy would just ignore the scandalous activity and wish her a fun date. But, maybe due to the late-night activity yesterday, or the manly scent of her director that lingered in her mind, Amy wanted to see more pictures of Samantha with their classmate and live vicariously through her. Afterall, Samantha and Amy did look similar, some thought they were sisters, with Amy being the innocent angel and Samantha the wild child.

"The Samantha I know wouldn't just stop at a kiss," she encouraged her friend.

She continued typing her emails while waiting for a reply. And sure enough Samantha sent over another picture, this time of her in a passionate embrace, with the guy pawing on her boobs. This continued for a while longer, with Amy egging her friend on, and sending emails while waiting for updates from her friend. The pictures that Samantha sent became more lewd, with the last one a picture of Samantha with her hand on the guy's crotch. Amy knew that based on how well she knew Samantha, that would be the last photo for the day as Samantha went on to do more important things.

"Enjoy the white cock," Amy smiled to herself as she typed the message, imagining the pleasure that her friend will receive later that night. "Try not to make me too jealous," she added the cheeky note at the end and pressed send on her phone.

That would be a fine way to end the conversation with her friend. Only, she had been typing that message out on her computer. And she didn't send it to her friend Samantha, it was to her director. For some reason, be it the lack of sleep or the fact that she routinely called her friend Sam for short, she mixed up the email on her computer with the text to her friend.

So, while her boss Sam received her inappropriate email, her friend Sam received a text highlighting the changes made to the marketing collateral.

While Amy didn't receive a reply from her friend, she received an email from the other Sam, her director, "come to my office, now."

Shit. Shit shit shit.

How could she have been such an idiot? She had a chance to intern at this reputable company and she blew it. She would be fired immediately. And how would she explain it to her friends and professors? She would be the laughingstock for the whole school. With one last sigh, she resigned to her situation and walked into her director's room.

---

"Sit," Sam commanded, pointing to the chair opposite him, his face not betraying the whirlwind of emotion he had within him. Amy slunk down in the chair in shame, full of regret for the mistake she just made. Not only was she sure that she would get fired today, but she also exposed to her director just how perverted she was. She could only guess how disgusted he would be at her.

"That was...," Sam paused as tried to find the correct words, "...highly inappropriate". He stood up and continued his lecture. "Did you know just how much Eunice praised you earlier? She described how you were one of the brightest interns she ever had, and how you're always willing to please. But you had to do this." Amy looked down in her lap, fidgeting in her seat, not daring to make eye contact with her director.

If Amy had been paying attention, she might have realised that her director's eyes had a certain desire to them. That his tone didn't sound angry at all, instead he sounded hungry. But she wasn't paying attention. She hoped that this was just a dream, and that she would be waking up any moment now. She just wanted this ordeal to be over.

Sam walked to the glass walls of his office, looking out as their last few colleagues left the office for the day. "You have one chance to explain yourself," he said flatly.

Amy explained how her friend was currently with a white guy, and that it was just a fun message to send to her friend. She clarified that her friend's name was Samantha, or Sam for short, and she must have been too tired, which is why she accidentally sent the message to the wrong person. Amy stopped, waiting to see if there would be any reply from her director. Nothing.

Not knowing what else to do, she continued, giving up more information than she expected. Amy told him how her friend dated white guys exclusively and how everyone called Samantha a slut.

"And the part where you said something about being jealous?" Sam questioned, "what about it?"

"I.., it's just...," Amy struggled to complete her sentence, "when my boyfriend and I do it, I don't...you know...finish..." Amy wasn't even sure where she was going with this. "White guys always seem so big in porn," she admitted, "and... despite all the gossips, Samantha always look so satisfied the next day..."

"...so that is why I told her to enjoy the white cock," Amy said meekly. But as the words left her mouth, she knew that her explanation was ridiculous. She waited nervously in her seat, fully expected Sam to reprimand her, followed by a swift firing.

But Sam didn't scold her. Instead, he shut the window blinds, which was weird given that it was late and practically nobody was around. Also, why would you need to shut the blinds before you fired someone?

---

Looking out to the empty office, Sam knew he only had one chance.

He had walked away from Amy as he didn't want her to know what he was feeling inside. He wasn't angry, of course not. How could he be angry at such a pretty little thing? He was excited, and the explanation she was giving him only aroused him further.

He shut the blinds, wanting full privacy for what was going to happen. Here was an innocent little Singaporean girl who didn't know better. She was confused and scared, and admitted to him how her boyfriend wasn't up to par. She was practically screaming that she needed another man to pleasure her. More specifically, a white cock. And it just so happens that his white cock has been growing harder ever since Amy stepped in his room.

amyiscold
amyiscold
73 Followers
12