Fresh Meat 03: The Collarless Slave

Story Info
A serie of short slavery stories.
1.3k words
4.31
5.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of your cage", "up against the wall", "stick out your tits", "wag your ass", "get on your knees", "bow down", "get up", "get back to your cage"...

I've heard these words so many times that they echo in my head. Every day since my capture, I have to repeat the same ritual... I've lost count of the number of times the Masters have displayed me like a hunting trophy. Prostrate at the bottom of my cage, crammed in with a dozen other sweaty girls, I wait my turn... Again. And without interruption, the Masters come for me. The cage opens, a Master shouts out the number written on my buttocks like you would call a dog. And I obey, feverish, desperate, praying that this will be the last time.

"Get out of your cage", "up against the wall", "stick out your tits", "wag your ass", "get on your knees", "bow down", "get up", "get back to your cage"...

And I obey. Looking down, I let myself be pushed around like a nobody... Because I am a nobody. The Masters keep reminding me of this. Every time I return to my cage, I hear them insulting me, I feel their hands slapping my bare butt. I don't pay attention to this hatred anymore either. This daily hatred of me has become a norm in my mind. I'm a slave... Worse, a collarless slave. How could I serve the Empire if I'm not even worthy of pleasing a Master?

"Get out of your cage"...

I get up and leave my chain sisters. I hear some of them crying, the new arrivals.

"Up against the wall"...

A soldier slaps my buttocks and pushes me. I stick to the wall, arms at my sides, hiding the terror in my eyes as best I can.

"Stick out your tits"...

I obey. My potential future Master gropes my breasts. He pinches my pointing nipples, crushes my tits as if he were weighing fruit on a stall. Then his hand moves down to my crotch. I spread my thighs to let him explore me. He rapes my intimacy without mercy. He penetrates me with his fingers, deep down. When he's had enough, he forces me to suck his fingers. And I lick, because I'm a slave. I suck his fingers as if I had his cock in my mouth. Then I lick my lips.

"Wag your ass"...

The soldier turns me against the wall without gentleness. I raise my arms and wiggle like a slut. I raise my rump as a good bitch. The Master takes the opportunity to caress my buttocks... I get slapped again... My buttocks are burning up after all the hands that have slapped them.

"Get on your knees"...

I'm hit in the crotch with a switch. I cast myself on the floor and stand upright, chest thrown out, hands on my head, thighs wide apart, my pussy in full view. In front of me, I can see the Master's pants, his cock already erect. I'm turning him on... Please, buy me.

"Bow down"...

Slowly, I arch my back and lie down in front of the Master. My hands pass around his feet. My forehead sticks to his boots. If he wanted, he could hit me in the face with it... Others have already done so.

"Get up"...

Quickly, I stand up. I keep my gaze down... I'm afraid of the whip. I think back to the girls hanged by their feet for looking up.

"Get back to your cage"...

I almost faint. I want to scream... Please, not the cage... not again... I'm ready to serve... But I just keep my eyes on the ground and return to my chain sisters. I'm too slow, the soldier pulls me by the hair and throws me into the cage... I land in the pile of moaning animals that were free women before.

Another girl is called, then another, and so on... A brunette captured on the morning won't be coming back... My only memory of her will be her screams as the red-hot iron burns her cheek.

Prostrate at the bottom of my cage, crammed in with a dozen other sweaty girls, I wait my turn... Again. And I feel guilty for being so useless. I confessed everything to them when the soldiers interrogated me. I'm a good cook, I know how to clean, I know how to please men...

My husband has been missing for several days, I think he must have been sent to the mines. I imagine him sweating, staggering in the desert, naked too, shackled, in a hellish caravan... How I'd love to be with him, to share the lashes, the insults, the humiliations... I would offer myself to the soldiers so that they would spare him.

"Get out of your cage", "up against the wall", "stick out your tits", "wag your ass", "get on your knees", "bow down", "get up", "get back in your cage"...

The pace is frenetic. The men of the Empire leave us no rest. I'm exhausted. I can't sleep at night. The heat is stifling, especially with so many boiling bodies in such a small space... And the screams of the tortured startle me at any time. I hear them screaming and pleading every night. Sometimes, the cage opens and a girl is taken at random. Half-asleep, the slave is taken somewhere, no one knows where... Sometimes the girl is brought back, sometimes she never returns... In this case, she is replaced by another. There are always replacements. Where do all these women come from? When a night girl is brought back to the cage, she says nothing, she just cries and stays away from the herd... No one knows what happens at night, or at least those who do remain silent.

"Get out of your cage", "up against the wall", "stick out your tits", "wag your ass", "get on your knees", "bow down", "get up", "get back to your cage"...

The last harvest... Finally... The cages close one last time for today. Immediately, the other girls rush against the bars. It's feeding time. My chain sisters scream, wave their arms, beg. Male slaves, naked and chained, come and go. Ignoring the women's complaints, they throw the leftovers in the slaves' faces... Cold pieces of meat, bits of vegetable hardened by the heat, gruel for animals, the sweaty girls fight over food. I can see them devouring every last morsel of gruel. They kick each other, pull each other by the hair, one blonde falls to the ground and is trampled by the cattle... She'll spend the night crying in a puddle of piss. The soldiers have "forgotten" to empty our bucket again.

I stay away from the herd, I'm not hungry. I barely raise my head when the male slaves throw buckets of dirty water in our faces to keep us hydrated. I get my ration in the face. The water is disgusting, spilling over my body, over my breasts, down my hips until it runs all over the floorboards. Once our pigsty is satiated, the other girls huddle together and fall asleep. Some grope themselves for reassurance. It's the only way the slaves have found to relax : softness. I too have learned to love it when my comrades caress me with tenderness, when they brush against my buttocks reddened by the soldiers' hatred, when they lick my sweaty breasts... When they kiss me. Will I ever see my husband again?

The cage door opens. A soldier enters, trampling the sleeping girls. With his lantern, he moves from one frightened face to another... He inspects the merchandise. When it's my turn, I keep my gaze down. He runs his fingers through my red hair, stroking it gently... Then, without any compassion, he suddenly pulls it and forces me out of the cage... I groan in pain, but the fear is even stronger. My heart beats faster and faster.

I've been chosen...