Contained

Story Info
Viewpoint of a male slave trapped in a exploiting facility.
914 words
4.08
23.1k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

My knees and wrist are aching and burning. I've been standing in this position for a good thirty minutes. I'm on my hands and knees, back arched, face downwards, ass slightly elevated. My dick is being pulled downward by the weight of the small lock on the cage it is contained in. It is nearly always contained, ever since I first stepped foot in this place. The cage only gets removed when the mistress wants to remove it. She's the only person who holds the key.

Today is this weeks milking session. Which is why I am in this position in the first place. My mistress' assistants are making their rounds amongst the slave quarters. Soon it will be my turn.

We, the males, all get milked once a week, if we have no transgressions. You see, all slaves have a number. I am number 7. If you perform well and obey, you can stay out of trouble relatively well. There will be pain and discomfort, but nothing more than the daily doings.

If you do anything wrong, a mark gets placed by your number. Based on the transgression, consequences will be given. One offense means no milking sessions for two weeks. Two means no solid food for a week. Three means no outside time, four means isolation, and so forth. The punishments are decided by our mistress, and will always include a minimum of one corporal punishment as well, to make us remember 'our place'.

My dick twitches as I hear the footsteps approaching. They are currently working on my neighbor-slave, number 6. Soon it will be my turn. I feel my dick straining against its cage, trying to harden in anticipation of the milking. We have been conditioned that way. The milkings always happen on the same day at the same hour. Soon enough, your body and mind start to anticipate it and react accordingly. I grunt as the cage gets more and more tight. Pre-cum is starting to leak out of the small opening on top. Almost my turn now...

These milkings provide us with little to no satisfaction. They are merely done to empty our balls. Almost like a maintenance session. Our penisses will not be touched whatsoever.

My dick twitches again as I hear two assistants enter my cubby through the sliding door. We are all individually contained in small cubbies with lockable transparent sliding doors. We can't see each other, but we're always visible for the assistants and keepers. All cubby's are in one large hangar of some sort. The stone floors are heated, as we are all kept naked 24/7, but the amenities are kept to the bare minimum. We have 1 white cloth to sleep on with 1 pillow. No blankets. There is one toilet-like device, with a small sink attached to it. Each cubby has one lamp which is attached to the wall, and one air vent for air circulation. There are also rings on one wall that can be used to restrain a slave if need be. The keepers always carry handcuffs, zip-ties, tasers, and gags, and they are never far away.

I'm twitching again. One assistant is right behind me now. I shiver as the cold lube touches my asshole. Before I know it, he or she is pushing a finger inside of me, stretching me open. I can barely suppress a moan. It just feels so good to finally get touched.

You see, they keep our libidos at a maximum level. In other words, they keep us horny ALL-THE-TIME. They do it with some sort of drugs they mix into our food or water. I'm not sure what it is they use, but basically, it makes you want to fuck all day long. My dick feels raw most of the day from chafing against its cage. And some days I literally can't walk around without leaving a trail of pre-cum. The assistant is retracting her three fingers, and I feel her placing a large device against my opening. It smoothly slips into my asshole and presses right up to my prostate. When they flip the switch, a soft humming reaches my ears, and I can't hold back my moans anymore.

My prostate is being milked with soft pushes and vibrations and there's nothing I can do. My breathing quickens, and my dick is now painfully strained against my cage. It feels like it's about to explode. God... what I wouldn't do to be able to get fully erect right now. The first months I was here, I found it degrading how they would milk me without my consent, without any pleasure, simply for the act of emptying my balls. But now, I've gotten accustomed to it. More even, I depend on it. I crave it. I can't hold it any longer and I feel thick clods of cum shooting from the top of my dick, through the little slit of the cage. As usual, the volume is impressive.

The first assistant carelessly pulls the device out of my ass, causing a slight yelp to escape my throat. "Clean," the second one orders.

I immediately turn around and vigorously start licking up my cum. I dislike this part, but disobeying is not an option. I know I would be severely punished for hesitating on a direct order. Even after they turned their backs and left me, I keep licking the spot, terrified of doing anything other than a pristine cleaning job.