Fresh Meat At The Prison Pt. 02

Story Info
Gavin facilitates Rory's pleasure and who he pleasures.
7.4k words
4.83
9.5k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To address some comments, I purposefully leave the detailed description of the main characters to the imagination, so they can be your ideal type!

Please keep the suggestions coming.

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

One night, Gavin turned to me and said, "New rule: You should always be naked in our room."

My mouth popped open, "Oh?" That excited me, until I realized, "But then anyone walking by could see me like that!"

"Fine, then just in the evenings and at night."

"O-okay," I smiled and looked down then looked up at Gavin through my eyelashes. I slowly reached down to lift the hem of my tshirt. His eyes were glued to me. I teased the end of it, lifting slowly.

He took a step forward, but I took a step back. His hands clenched into fists, but he was more amused than angry. I ran my hand up my abs, and when I lifted a little higher, I fondled my pecs and twisted my nipples. Gavin was breathing harder, and I was too. I finally took my top off and let it fall on the bed next to me. I ran my hands from my neck down and played with the waistband of the jumper pants. I turned around, stuck out my bottom, and slowly slid them off, following the curve of my perky ass. They joined my tshirt on the bed.

When I turned around, Gavin was closer. It looked like his hands were itching to touch me, but he didn't move closer. Oh, he was so tempting! I got distracted and wanted to start touching him. Gavin must have seen some look on my face, because he groaned and with a gravely voice said, "keep going."

I rubbed my self through my briefs and whimpered. This was getting me so hot! I loved his undivided attention on me. He watched me like a starving man and I was the last meal on earth, his favorite meal.

"Rory," he got me back on track.

Again, I teased my fingers across my waist band, slowly pulling down and letting go, so they climbed back up. I pulled down one side, pulled up, then pulled the other side down, kind of in a rhythm as if there was music playing somewhere. I swung my hips sensually back and forth. I turned around, Gavin was so close now that I brushed against him as I turned and pulled down just enough for my crack and the tops of my buns to peak out.

Gavin shoved me on the bed and ripped my briefs off me. He started mauling my neck, leaving bruises everywhere, biting and sucking. He pulled my hips up, my face still shoved in the sheets.

I tensed up. I hadn't realized I wasn't ready. I both really really wanted it to be Gavin who took my virginity, but I also don't know if I was ready yet. Well, he'd been nice enough to wait this long, and I certainly wouldn't still be a virgin if he hadn't claimed me. I tried to relax, not really being able to, but accepted that Gavin had probably waited long enough. I felt myself shaking slightly.

"Ughh!" Gavin groaned painfully but paused. "You're such a cock tease." He gripped my hips so hard I knew there would be deep purple bruises there tomorrow for everyone to see in the showers. "Appologize."

"I-I'm sorry..." I was scared but still hard.

"What are you sorry for?" He grinded against me from behind.

"I'm sorry for being a cock tease!"

"That's right," he said as he pulled back slightly and squeezed my ass cheek. I moaned.

He pushed my legs together. Then he moved his cock to between my thighs where they met my groin and thrusted between them. I tightened my legs, and he groaned in appreciation. Had he noticed I wasn't ready and compromised? For me?

He leaned over my back, his arms gripping around my waist and shoulders to thrust against me harder. He enveloped me, and I loved the feeling of being used by him! His desperation for me made me hotter than anything else.

"One day soon I'm going to rip you apart with my big fat cock. Your tight virgin ass is going to squeeze the life out of me, and it's going to be the best fuck you'll ever have in your life. I'm going to ruin all men for you." His gravely voice washed over me like a fire blazing through my body. I whined and whimpered and pushed back against his thrusts. He bit my ear and palmed my pecs. His hands worked under my arms and gripped over my shoulders, using a strong hold to increase his pace and slam into me harder. His full balls hit the back of my legs with every thrust, the slight slapping loudly echoing around us and mingling with Gavin's grunts and my moans. His thrusts started to become erratic.

He reached below me and gripped the base of my dick, just squeezing. "Who do you belong to?"

"I'm already yours."

"Tell me you're all mine." His head was over my shoulder, his heavy pants on my ear and neck.

"I'm all yours and only yours!"

"Good boy." He stroked my dick in quick long strokes, focusing extra care on the head. "Come for me," he commanded, and I erupted yelling his name. His come shot out and landed on my cock and our come mixed together all over, which made me happy.

Gavin pulled back and ordered, "Clean me up."

I sat up and gave him a quick peck on the mouth. Then I licked our mixed come off his hand. I licked his palm and between his fingers, then sucked each of his fingers thoroughly with exagerated slurping and sucking sounds. Gavin's eyes tracked my every movement. I bent down to lick his cock head around and around, probably a few more rounds than I needed to. He made some sounds that sounded almost like he was in pain. He brushed his hands through my hair. I licked up and down his shaft cleaning him well. He was still massive, but slightly deflated, I was able to take more of him completely in my mouth. I sucked him hard, and he groaned. I sucked harder as he started to grow in my mouth. Wow, that felt awesome! I loooved feeling his weight in my mouth and knowing I pleasured him so good. I sucked as hard as I could. His hands tightened in my hair, holding me in place for a few seconds then pulling me off.

"I wasn't done yet," I exagerated my bottom lip.

"Pouty lips," he brushed his thumb over them. "It's my turn now."

"Huh?"

Gavin pushed me on my back and crawled over me, stopping and breathing over my already half-hard dick from sucking him. His hands traced my length and held it. He looked me in the eyes and swallowed the entirety of my dick in one go.

"OMG! GAVIN!!!" Wow omfg that felt good!! My dick was instantly hard as steel, and I was dizzy, because all the blood in my body went straight to my dick. The wind was knocked out of me as I felt like I couldn't breath.

He hummed in enjoyment. "Ooohhhhh," I groaned as my head fell back, but I immediately snapped it back up. I didn't want to miss a second of this. He started bobbing his head, and I gripped his short hair for anchor. Wow, his hot, wet, masterful mouth felt incredible!!!! I tried to say that, but my words were slurring. I pulled his hair harder, which he seemed to like. His eyes blazed hotter, and he sucked harder. How was such a hot man between my legs? His mouth was magical.

"I'm gonna-" My dick started ejaculating without warning. "Gaaavinnnn," I moaned. He sucked and swallowed every drop. He licked my sensitive cockhead one last time, causing a full bidy shudder to through my body.

I was boneless. I couldn't move and just looked up at him with a big goofy grin. I probably looked dazed.

Gavin moved up my body, stroking himself. "Open up, tongue out," he ordered. I did what he said. He brough the end of his enormous red cock close to my mouth, and after just a few quick strokes, it jerked, and come flew into my mouth and over my face and chest. Still unable to move, I liked my lips and around my mouth for what I could and swallowed. I whispered, "thank you," and fell into a deep sleep, wrapped up by a heavy warm body all night.

......

I checked out a new book from the library and was almost back at my room when I heard a familiar voice, but I couldn't quite place it.

"Aren't you sick of his lame inexperience yet, Gavin? If I knew you were into boys, I would've helped you out ages ago," said Adrian. He was one of the "boys" who seemed to exchange sexual favors for sometimes contraband, sometimes protection. His body saddled up to Gavin's, his hand on Gavin's large chest, caressing it. I took a step back behind the wall. Adrian was really attractive and so seductive. He oozed sex appeal. He probably would be a better boy for Gavin... Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'm not interested," Gavin replied coldly. I exhaled a relieved sigh and wiped my eyes.

"Come on, what do you see in a skinny guy with weird lips anyways?"

Is that how others saw me? Despite the warning Gavin gave me last time about friendship here, some of the boys like Adrian had been friendly to me in group settings... at least, I thought so, but were these his true thoughts?

"I'm warning you. Don't waste my time."

I heard some rustling- I couldn't help myself and peeked in. Gavin's jumper was open. Did Adrian try something? And now Gavin was squeezing Adrian's throat, his eyes bulging and his toes barely brushing the floor.

"Have you been stirring up trouble for Rory?" Adrian shook his head until Gavin squeezed harder. Then he nodded in defeat and let his limbs hang loose. "You thought with him out of the way, I'd spare you a glance? That's laughable." Gavin definitely didn't look amused.

Gavin threw him against the ground and started beating him up! Omg! Adrian was going to be a left as nothing but a bloody pulp.

"Gavin! Stop!" I grabbed his arm, and Gavin's furious gaze landed on me, but he stopped.

I leaned over Adrian. "Are you okay?" He shoved me away, wiping blood from his face. Gavin helped me sit back up, then in one forceful punch, knocked Adrian out.

Gavin dragged Adrian out in the hallway and pushed him down th stairs. He turned to those staring in fright and said, "Don't mess with Rory, and don't test my patience."

Wow, Gavin could be really scary. Thankfully, he was my scary man. He did that for me.

He was so strong and knew how to use his body. I loved watching him workout in the gym during rec time, especually when he practiced boxing with the punching bag or when he sparred with some of the other guys. Of course, the sparring sessions were quick, mostly Gavin playing around with his prey until he decided they'd had enough and crushed them. His muscles glistened with sweat and sometimes he'd watch me watch him and wink at me, making my belly feel all sorts of flutters. I think he liked showing off for me as much as I enjoyed watching him.

But seeing him use his honed body in a real circumstance and to protect me and choose me over others was crazy and such a turn on.

Ater that, I had even less dirty comments thrown my way and there were less rumors about me too.

......

Later, as I laid on Gavin's chest, naked, and traced the outline of his defined muscles, I asked, "What do you think about the guard Drake?"

"He's not cruel. He actually seems to have morals, even though he works in a place like this. Not easily corruptable. And he's a fun one to play cards with." Gavin looked at me thoughtfully. "Why? Has he been on your mind?"

After the Adrian incident, I was feeling a little guilty. I needed to come clean to Gavin, even if he got mad. "Well, I didn't know how to tell you this, but when you left me with him in the shower area the other day, he... Well, I was really- He jerked me off, and I came!" I buried my face in his chest, too embarassed and partly scared to look at his face. "I- I'm sooo sorry, Gavin."

His chest vibrated under me, and I realized he's chuckling! Then he full blown started to laugh at me! "Oh, you're too cute!" He pulled me in for a kiss. My lips didn't move from the shock.

"Rory, I thought you realized I purposefully set that up."

"Whaaat?!"

"You're so naive. I was around the corner the whole time. I heard every delicious sound you made. I'd never leave you in such a vulnerable position alone. Did you forget? You're mine." His arms tightened around my body, making it harder to breath, but I didn't mind. I also felt my dick swelling in response to his words. He brought his lips to my ear, "Was it that you were too horny to notice? You were so hard and wet and sensitive then. You begged me so prettily."

"Yeah, you drove me insane!" I tried to subtley rub my hard dick against him.

"And did you like showing off for him in my arms in the shower, stuffed from both sides?" Gavin ran his hands all over my back and squeezed my ass cheeks. My breathing picked up. "Did you like his hands on you? Did he pleasure you well, my Rory?" I groaned.

Gavin pulled down his pants and boxers at once and pulled me on top of him, aligning our cocks. He wrapped his large hands around both of them- Omg! "Soooo good!!"

His eyes lit up even more. "I love taking your firsts." He squeezed around us and and set a punished pace, jacking us off together. I never knew another cock could feel so good against mine! I kissed his chest and neck and skin anywhere I could reach. He grunted. I loved how large and rough his hands were compared to mine. And how long and thick his cock was. I was close.

He increased the speed and pressure even more. "Do you want another play session with our favorite guard?"

"Ughhh!" I spurted over both of us. Gavin kept stroking, still using my sensitive limp dick for friction and all come I shot as lube. He erupted like a fountain. It even hit my face. I wiped it off my cheek and licked it. I hummed in pleasure. He grabbed me for another dirty kiss and tasted himself on my lips.

......

It happened a few nights later. Drake was doing nightly inspections. When he got to our room, I was already naked as usual for the evening and just tidying up our one shelf. I shifted and turned, so he could see a little of my shapely bubble butt back from the side and a peak of my half hard dick in front. I could feel his gaze running over me like a physical touch. I got harder. Gavin asked Drake to inspect our room last. He seemed intrigued and said that would be fine.

"Are you sure Drake is going to be interested?" I asked Gavin as I got on my knees for him.

"Any man would give his left nut to have your attention for but a minute." I laughed. He palmed the back of my head and brought it to his lap. He was fully dressed except for his hard, waiting cock and large, full balls. Gavin timed it so I was slurping enthusiastically up and down his cock when Drake came back.

Drake walked into the middle of the room and let out a deep exhale. I peaked at him from the corner of my eye. Gavin gripped my hair, held my head in place, and started to piston in and out of my mouth, face fucking me. I moaned. I loved when he did that. It felt like he was overcome with his pleasure. Gavin's body was tense. If he kept going, he'd probably be close to the edge.

Instead, he slowed then popped out of my mouth and said, "You know, Drake looks like he's feeling left out."

I wiped my swollen red lips and replied, "That's not good!"

Drake was slowly coming to the realization of what was going to happen here. "Oh, I, uh..."

"Why don't you help him out, beautiful boy? Start by rubbing against him. Let him feel your perfect body."

I got up and walked over to Drake with a teasing smile, because it was easy to be confident when Gavin was in charge. He knows best, and I was excited to get the chance to touch Drake this time! I got really close, just an inch away from his bod. I could feel his heat. I looked up to his face, and he seemed kind of dazed, like he thought he was in a dream and might wake up at any moment. I pushed my body against his. He groaned and grabbed my hips, pulling me even more against him. He was solid as a rock, especially his bulge which was very obvious against my lower stomach.

He ran his hands over my butt and squeezed. This time, I moaned. My head dropped to his neck, and I gave him lots of little kisses. His hands traveled around to my chest and rubbed my nipples. "Oh!" My cock jerked, and I was breathing hard. So much for me seducing him.

"Harder," Gavin commanded, and Drake rubbed my nipples roughly.

"Oohhh!" I whined. "So good, Drake."

"Rory, time to take Drake's cock out to play."

"Ohh yeah! I want that!" I slid down his body, and Drake's eyes blazed.

"Wait," I froze with my hands over the zipper. "Rub him over his pants first," Gavin said. I found his hard rod snaking down his pant leg and rubbed.

I could feel the tension in Drake's legs. His eyes lidded as he said, "You look good on your knees for me." I smiled bashfully.

"Now remove just his pants and mouth his cockhead." I did as told.

"Ugh," Drake couldn't hold it.

"Time to take your candy out."

I pulled Drake out of his boxers, gripping his large cock as much as I could. His boxers fell, and he stepped out of those too.

"Oh wow! You're so big, and it's pulsating like it can't wait to get in my mouth. Can I lick it yet, Gavin?"

"Not yet."

Drake and I both groaned in frusturation.

"Suck on his balls, beautiful, and make sure to look Drake in the eyes."

I sucked one then the other hanging ball in mouth, suckling good.

"Hmm yeah! I like when my balls are pulled a bit, not too hard," Drake said.

"You heard him."

I pulled on him between sucking, and Gavin made appreciative noises. Drake petted my hair. I leaned into the touch.

I heard skin on skin next to me. Gavin was stroking himself watching us! Ohhh that's so hot! Drake peaked over and echoed my thoughts, "Man, that's hot!"

"Gavin, may I please suck Drake's cock now?"

"You should ask him."

I looked up at Drake through my eyelashes. His body was already vibrating. "Can I pleeeaase suck our cock now, Drake?"

"Fuck! Stick your tongue out first." I did, and he slapped his cockhead on it. Mhmm. I felt his body shiver under my hands with each hit. He stopped and held still for me.

"Now suckle his cockhead. It's so red and swollen, just for you, just like mine is from watching what a good job you're doing. Good boy, Rory." I preened from his praise.

I'm was so turned on being watched while giving a blow job! And being ordered around! Wow.

Drake grunted as I took him in my mouth for the first time. I gently sucked then increased the pressure. He started pushing deeper into me. I bobbed my head up and down.

"Fuck, Gavin, it's like his mouth was made for this."

"I know," he groaned in reply. "Isn't it the hottest wettest most eager mouth you've ever had?" His strokes sped up.

"Hell yes!" I was encouraged and pushed through my gag reflex to take all of him in me. I made it as he hit the back of my throat, and I choked but stayed on.

"Ugh, that's perfect! Again!" Drake ran his hands through my hair.

"Grip his hair for purchase, Drake. Hold him where you want him," Gavin instructed.

We all groaned in unison as Drake gripped tight, pulled me off to suck in enough oxygen, then pulled me all the way on him. My throat spasmed, and Drake grinded into my mouth. Spit was running down my chin. I couldn't take it anymore and fisted my own hard dick, weeping precome.

I heard Gavin grunt. "Sucking your cock's making the boy so horny he can't help but rub himself."

"Oh shit!" Drake's hips stuttered.

"Rory, off," Gavin said. I whined but followed orders.

Drake was panting. "That was close. I almost came."

Gavin got up and stood next to Drake. He gripped my hair and brought me onto his cock. I moaned. He controlled my movements, bobbing me up and down his cock, as if I was a sex toy for his pleasure. Then he pulled me off, grip still firm, and pushed me on Drake's cock!

"Hot damn," Drake moaned in appreciation as Gavin still controlled my movements, pushing me all the way down on Drake's cock, until my nose was buried in his pubes. He held me there, and I jacked myself harder. I moaned around his cock, which caused Drake to moan. Gavin bobbed my head harshly and quickly up and down Drake's cock.

12