Fresh Meat At The Prison Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I'm almost there!" Drake warned. His hips stuttered. Gavin's breathing was pretty harsh now too. He jerked me back and forth then pushed me to take all of Gavin again. "Swallow around his cock." I did and Drake made a choking sound. "Again!" This time Drake erupted down my throat. I milked him for everything he had and swallowed it all.

"Thank him for his cock, baby boy."

Drake's cock slipped out if my mouth. "Thank you for your cock, Drake."

He groaned and collapsed on the bed, still watching us with heavy lids.

Before I could completely catch my breath, Gavin shoved himself in my mouth. "Mmph! Hmm!!" My hand flew over my dick, and I came too.

"Fuck!" My coming undone triggered Gavin's orgasm. He pulled out and came all over my face and chest. Then he leaned down and rubbed it all into my skin. "Now, your full of Drake's come and covered in my mine." Drake and I groaned at that.

I joined Drake on the bed and cuddled against his chest. Gavin got a towel to wipe us all off.

"That was the hottest blow job, hell sex in general of my life," Drake said.

"Was fucking hot to watch you two. Stop by any time," Gavin slapped his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, man. Rory's taken a liking to you, and I can't disagree."

"Is that so, pretty boy? Is it alright with you if I come around more?" He rubbed my back with the arm he had drapped over me.

"Yes, please! That is... if you want to..."

"That's not even a question."

Drake lazied in bed with me for a bit while Gavin moved to his bunk above to read more of the boxing magazines he likes, but Drake eventually had to leave as his shift was coming to end. "Wish I could stay all night with you, or actually take you with me instead. Hmm I should work on that..." He kissed my lips, and I melted against him. He pulled away with another squeeze to my butt and headed out. I joined Gavin on his bed and quickly fell asleep.

......

Many of the other prisoners were well-built like Gavin, but of course not as strong as my man! They were offen assigned physically taxing jobs in the prison. As I was quite the opposite, and they couldn't afford to waste Gavin's talents, we were seperated for several hours a day. I was assigned the the laundry room in a basement tyoe area.

It was boring but nothing too difficult.

"Well, hey there, Rory." A gross large prisoner and his teo buddies saddled up to the machine I was loading.

"Dude, he's Gavin's," a guy beside him elbowed him. "You saw what happened to Adrian."

Another guy said, "We're not weak boys like Adrian, are we?"

"It's still Gavin! Even Nate doesn't pick fights with him. Stay in your lane if you know what's good for you."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"You know what? I'm out. It's your funeral."

Of the two guys who remained one added, "And at the end of it, we'll just make sure he's unable to talk."

While they had been discussing all this, I had slowly crept to the exit of the laundry room. I couldn't outrun them long, but I could get a head start!

They finally noticed, "Hey! Where are you going? Get back here and get on my dick before I strangle you!"

I turned and ran for my life, literally. They weren't far behind me, and they were gaining quick. Crap crap crap! I didn't know my way around too well yet, and I could already feel my muscles tiring. They yelled profanities behind me.

It was like a maze down here, the hallways labeleed by letters. I just ran by hallway H. Oh, Drake! Didn't he say he sometimes works in hallway K? I picked up the pace, pushing myself to the limit. It was a sprint to the finish line, either for Drake or the end of a horrible- No, don't think about that! Focus. Run, breath, get to Drake. They were taunting me as I ran. Hallway K! I almost missed it. I backtracked a step and turned.

"Drake! Drake!" I yelled with the only oxygen I had left. He popped out of one of the many doors.

"Pretty boy?" He smiled wide before noticing the distress on my face. "Rory what's wrong?" He asked as I reached him, collapsing, trying to catch my breath. I think I was going to vomit from the exertion. The two large men turned the corner and came to a stop in front of us. I jumped behind Drake fisting my hands in the back of his shirt to keep from falling over.

Drake stood up to his full height, towering over the bulky but unskilled two prisoners. He put a hand on his tazer, and asked, "What's going on here?"

"We were just playing around. No big deal," one answered and the other tried to step around to grab me!

Quick as a flash, Drake karate chopped them or something in precise spots and they collapsed.

"Woah..."

Drake turned and pulled me in a hug. So tight of a hug, he lifted me of the ground. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was still shaking. "Hey, it's okay." He rubbed my back. "You don't have to go back." He walked us farther down the hallway and around the corner. We stayed wrapped up in each other arms for a while, and I calmed down. He was holding me up by my butt, which he intermittently caressed.

"Why don't we talk about something else?"

"Like what?"

"Like... what's your favorite animal?"

I giggled. "I like turtles, especially sea turtles."

He laughed, and I smiled. "Cute. Now you ask a question."

My legs tightened around Drake's waist. I was going to embarass myself, but I was so curious! "So... you mentioned when we first met that I'm not your type. Um, what is your type?" I pulled back to look at his face.

Drake looked at me for a long time then said, "Women."

My mouth popped open. "You.. you're..."

"Yeah, I was straight until you showed up."

"But you made me feel so good in the shower area!"

He smiled, "Jacking your dick isn't that different from jacking mine, is it?" I laughed again.

He walked us down a different hallway and into what looked like a break room. He slid down onto a couch with me still in his lap. I could feel his hard on growing as time went by, but he didn't do anything about it. We chatted about this and that until we realized over an hour had gone by.

He caressed my cheek and brushed the side of my face. "You think you're good to go back out and to your room for the rest of the night? I'm going to take care of some things." I nodded my head, and he walked me back to my room and waited until Gavin returned too.

I was so nervous all night about having to spend so much time in the laundry room basement day after day. Gavin rubbed my back and pulled me close to him. I pretended to sleep so he would, but then lied awake for hours wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The next day, I dragged my feet to the laundry room, only to find that I had been re-assigned to the library! I ran out of there like the place was on fire.

On my way, I took a detour to find Drake. When I did, I jumped up and hugged him then pulled back. "Thank you! How did you do it?" My hand was caressing his chest, and I played with the buttons of his uniform.

"Well, I originally thought laundry would be easy for you but hadn't realized how isolated it'd be down there. So, I reassigned you to the library. Still light work, can be more busy work, but there's way more people around, including outside volunteers so also more security. And as a bonus, I noticed you like books, yeah?"

"Yeah," I felt warm inside that he was thinking about me. I moved my hands over his shoulder and up his neck. "So, you're in charge of the assignments?"

"Well, I have final say, since I'm the most senior guard."

"What? But you're so young!"

"I'm 28. That's almost a decade older than you."

And Gavin was 31. I don't know why them being so much older than me turned me on more. "But you're not an old geezer like some of them."

"I'm senior, not by age but because I've worked here the longest. There's a lot of turnover in jobs at a place like this, but I don't mind it." He gripped my waist. "Especially now. So, you thing I'm handsome and at the prime of manliness?"

I laughed with him. "Mhm hmmm..." I ran my fingers under his shirt collar and stroked the skin underneath as far as I could reach. "You're soooo hot, Drake. Sometimes, you, um, make me burn from the inside." I was trying to pull his collar down further at this point.

"Damn, you're so needy, and I love it. Is my shirt offending you, pretty boy?"

"Yeah, I want to feel more of you."

Drake groaned and leaned toward my lips like he was going to devour me. I tilted my head up, but we heard sounds and footsteps marking people's approach in the hallway, so we pulled apart.

Drake ran a hand through my hair and patted me on the head- like I was some pet! But I didn't dislike it. I actually leaned into the touch.

"Alright, go get some rest before your new job tomorrow." I grabbed his hand and kissed and licked his palm. He hissed out a breath.

......

"I think we should give Drake a thank you present," Gavin stated when I told him what Drake did for me.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! But what?" I couldn't think of anything we could give him that he couldn't just get himself on the outside.

"You," Gavin smiled wide. "With a bow and everything."

When we were ready, Gavin told Drake I had prepared a present for him back in our room. He probably didn't know what to expect but was hopefully more curious than weary.

The anticipation of waiting was making me harder. I was so turned on at the thought of the picture I presented.

Drake rounded the corner to enter the room and stopped dead in his tracks.

I was naked, with my hands and legs tied to the bed rails, and gagged. There was a red ribbon tied around my hard dick pointing up to my belly ending in a large bow that shook as my dick pulsed and jerked.

"Holy fuck!!! What a fucking fantasy," Drake said. Even from here, I could tell his cock immediatly hardened to steel. It pushed against his pants so hard I was worried the seams would actually rip. He palmed himself through his pants.

"Are you okay?" He asked me just in case.

I nodded my head.

"Were you... waiting for me?" I didn't recognize Drake's voice, it was so gruff. He made his way to the edge of the bed.

I nodded again and felt my face flush.

"Fuuuuck," Drake seemed to like his present!

He ripped off his shirt and undershirt and threw them on the ground. His muscled chest and arms were even more apparent bare. Each one of them flexed in a delicious way as he moved.

He kissed my belly with a big wet sound! I giggled, though muffled through the gag. Gavin said I needed it, because I was too loud, and we didn't want others to hear and bother us while Drake and I had our fun. He twirled his tongue in my bellybutton then continued with little kisses to my side and close to my groin. I moaned and pushed my hips up.

"We'll have time for that later," he said as he kissed his way up the indents of my abs and to the center of my chest, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. I arched up, silently begging him for more. He palmed my pecs and thumbed my nipples. I jerked and the ropes holding my wrists pulled taut.

"Mmmhh," he hummed and did it again and again my body jolted. He kept rubbing me deliciously. I could only twist my hips back and forth and groan. The bow ribbon around my dick also tantalizingly brushed against me.

His tongue started a little trail across my heart and neared my nipple until he just feathered across it with just the tip. I whined. He flicked my nipple back and forth then suddenly flattened his tongue across it, - "Oh yeah!" - sucked it -"hmph!" -, then bit it - "Ah!!!" My muffled sounds weren't clear, but Drake easily saw my reactions.

He leaned over mu dick and breathe on it. He licked the tip. "Uuugghh!" I could feel my heart beat in my dick.

He grabbed the base of me. "Now i get to unwrap my gorgeous present!" He bent down and bit the end of the ribbon with his teeth. He oh so slowly pulled the ribbon and undid the bow. Woooww he's sooo sexy.

He pumped my dick, and I already felt on edge. He teased me for a few pumps more then let go to run his hands over every inch of me. I mean every inch. He started at my tied ankles and worked his way up my calves and thighs and rubbed where they met my groin. I writhed, anchored only by the ties and his strong grip. He pulled on my balls like I had to him before and yeah! That did feel good! He kissed the inside of my thighs then worked up my body to my neck. He sucked bruises aaaall over me. I was going to look like I was mauled by a bear tomorrow. A very handsome, sexy bear. He kissed the insides of my wrists and trailed kisses down my arms and chest and across my abdomen again.

He got up, and I immediately missed his body close to mine. He stripped his pants and boxers off. I enjoyed the view, and he noticed. "Hmm like what you see?" I nodded my head enthusiastically.

He laid down next to me, his fat cock against my hip, and ran his hands across my skin again. Out of no where, he pinched my nipple, and I jolted up! Then he caressed gently again, only to slap my dick!! "Oh!" I couldn't move, just taking what he gave me. "Ughh!"

He undid my gag and shoved his tongue in my mouth, exploring everywhere. I moaned wantonly. He eased off and nipped my lips. He kissed me deeply. I was melting. I had no frame of reference of time or place. It was only Drake and his seductive mouth. I chased his mouth when he pulled back. He told me to suck as he stuck two fingers in my mouth. I lubed them up well, hoping they would be going in my ass sometime soon! I wiggled my hips, and he simultaneously chucked and groaned. "So debauched, so beautiful," he said as he reapplied my elastic gag and headed below. My legs were tied in a fashion that spread my legs wide, which he settled between.

I suddenly panicked. What if Drake tried to stick his cock in me? Ohh yes I moaned at the thought! But even though Gavin gets off on me being with Drake, he would be upset about someone else taking me first. My muffled sounds must have alerted Drake in some way that was not enjoyment. He immediately slid up my body to pull the elastic gag to the side. "What's wrong? What is it?"

"I- I'm still a virgin..."

Drake's eyes darkened. "I know, Gavin told me, and I know we're waiting..." He let the elastic snap back into place stuffing my mouth and rubbed up my crack and against my hole. "For now."

Oh they talked about me? And he said we? Maybe the guys were closer than I thought.

He inserted a finger, my dick got even harder if that was possible and my balls full as can be.

He twisted his finger around and around. He's so amazing, I keep forgetting I'm Drake's first time with a man. I wonder if Gavin gives him tips? The thought of them talking about how to touch me made me hotter.

"Gaahh!" He found my prostate! He smiled wide.

"There we go, baby boy." He pumped against it a few more times then removed his finger. He came back with two and rubbed me in that perfect spot again. He made little circles, which drove me insane! I was moaning with abandon. He paused and my eyes popped open. I whined. Why did he stop?

"Ride my fingers." His voice was husky, and he sat up to get a better view of my whole body and face. Tied up, my body had limited movement, except surprisingly for my hips, which had a good enough range for a few inches. I pushed on his fingers, which were curved perfectly, so all I had to do was move to rub my sensitive spot against him. I picked up the pace until I was fucking myself on his fingers.

"Yes, baby, just like that. Your ass is gripping me so tight! And it's just two fingers. Are you going to choke and milk my cock when it's in you?" My hips stuttered, and I moved faster. The ropes still limited my movements. I wanted more. "Mhhh like that do you?"

He held my hips in place with one hand then thrust into me like a jackhammer. He intermittently scissored his fingers then pushed and rubbed on my swollen prostate so good, my body shook and I yelled, a warning I was going to come. He stilled and slipped out his fingers. I immediately felt empty. He hooked one finger around my ass' outer ring muscle and pulled. "Oohhh," that felt good.

He moved up my body again, briefly stopping to torture my nipples some more "Ughh!" then undid my gag. My jaw ached a bit, but I smiled. "Draaake," I moaned his name. He grunted and faced my dick while he hovered his over my face. Oh!! A 69! He lifted over my mouth for me to suckle his cockhead. He hissed at the contact then gently lowered himself into my mouth. I breathed through my nose and sucked on about half his dick, lathering it up with my tongue, until he snapped his hips forward and the rest of it crammed into me then out again. He did quick thrusts then held above me for me to twirl my tongue around the tip. He licked up the sides of my shaft, immitated me by twirling his tongue around, then stuck his tongue against the slit. "Oh Drake! Yeah!!"

I did the same to him, earning me deep grunts that vibrated against my head. He kept pumping his cock in a steady rhythm in and out of my mouth, me sucking as wholehearditly as I could on every upstroke. He took more care exploring my dick and balls. His hand slid back to my hole and slipped in.

I didn't know how much longer I was going to last. He had already brought me the brink multiple times. Now, I was tied down, covered by his heavy weight unable to move, and every part of me was either stuffed by him or covered by him. So hot!!

I bobbed my head faster over his steel rod, my slurping noises sounding obscene. I loved his huge heavy member in my mouth stuffing me full. My throat and voice were going to be very hoarse after this.

He found my prostate again and rubbed relentlessly as he sucked my cock to the back of his throat. Once, twice, then- "UuGhgh!!" My come erupted. I felt some of it drip from his mouth, but he caught and swallowed most of it then licked the rest. He hummed around me. "Ah! too much!"

He popped off, lifting the front of his body, shifting more leverage towards his hips and legs and RAMMED my mouth. I was gagging, which seemed to stimulate his cockhead well going by the jerking of his cock and body and the noises he was making. His pumps became erratic, marking that he was close. I swallowed every time he went deep and I moaned on the last one and he erupted! His hot jizz shot down my throat in a very satisfying way.

Drake flipped around and collapsed on me, his weight heavy but comfortable. Once he caught his breath, he kissed my forehead and untied me. Ooh I ached, but Gavin rubbed and massaged each wrist and ankle. There were already bondage marks forming, which I thought would be a hot reminder of this for the next few days.

He pulled me against him as the little spoon. He hugged me tight from behind, "You doing okay?"

My voice was still compromised from his cock fucking. "Better than okay, super okay. That was, wow!"

"Wow is right," he nuzzled my neck.

We must have fallen asleep, because Gavin woke us up later. Drake jumped out of bed. "Oh no, thanks for waking me, Gavin! I need to get back to my station before anyone notices." He dressed quickly, gave me a deep lingering kiss, and pocketed the ribbon giving me a wink.

I recounted the whole affair for Gavin as I pleasured him multiple times that night!

12