Fresh Meat Ch. 03

Story Info
A geeky busty teen enlists her stepbrother to deflower her.
3.7k words
4.16
40.4k
39
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Jackson walked into his bedroom fresh out of a nice shower and was caught off guard by the enormous tan heavy-duty 34HH brassiere that was lying across his bed. He knew only one person who had boobs large enough to fill out the huge ugly garment and still had problems with spillage. He threw on an open shirt that revealed his bare chisel chest and ripped abs, a pair of navy blue jeans and picked up the obscene brassiere. Without bothering to put anything on his feet, Jackson marched towards the owner of the lewd undergarment bedroom.

"Hey Francesca, you in there?" he shouted from outside his 18-year-old stepsister's bedroom.

"It's Frankie and yes, please come in," Francesca invited.

Jackson opened his geeky stepsister's bedroom door and found her sitting Indian style on her bed and meditating. Her frizzy purplish orange hair was done up in a messy bun and her hazel colored eyes were closed behind a pair of large bifocals with a piece of tape between the square-shaped lenses.

"I believe this belongs to you," he said while holding up and dangling the humongous tan bra by the thick shoulder strap off his finger.

"You got my message," Frankie replied.

"Message? What message? That your boobs are freakishly huge? I knew that since you started growing them at twelve," he answered.

"I'm glad you've kept track of my growth spurt. Honestly, I think I'm growing out of the H's and gone up 2 cup sizes, but I'm not here to talk about my bra sizes. I got a problem that only you can help with me," she informed her stepbrother.

"You need help with something? Well, that's a first, Francesca. You have always been self-reliance. It must be something serious," Jackson noted and assumed.

"It is and I wouldn't have come to you if I didn't know you couldn't help me with my problem," a somber Frankie replied.

Jackson tosses his stepsister's double H brassiere in her beanbag chair and sat next to her on the bed. A person couldn't fully grasp the enormity Francesca's obscenely large breasts until they saw her up close in person. She was 5'3 with some thickness, but most of her body weight was carried in her watermelon-sized tits. Each mammoth mound dwarfed her entire torso and was bigger than her head. They were large enough to rest on her thighs in her Indian pose.

"I'm suffering from Genophobia; the fear of vaginal intercourse. After my Graduation ceremony last week, I overheard some girls talking about losing their virginities before heading off to college in the fall and sadly, I'm still a virgin because of my condition," confessed Frankie.

"Wow. That sounds very troubling," Jackson said expressing his concern. "So why did you want to talk to me about this condition? Have you spoken to your mom or seen a doctor?"

"I rather not tell mom and a doctor can't fix what I have. Since last week, I've been trying to overcome my fears by masturbating and sticking objects into my vagina. I even borrowed a friend's dildo and every time I come close to popping my cherry, I panic and throw in the towel like a quitter. I want to lose my virginity Jackson and not go through the rest of my life fearing I'll never have sex."

"Damn, Francesca. That's some heavy shit. Do you want me to be like your wingman and help you pick up a guy?" Jackson asked. "I mean, when a guy sees all you got to offer, there's no way you're not getting laid."

"That sounds more like you're pimpin me out, so no, I just want my cherry popped and I don't trust bars or social media with the number of scumbags out there that preys on girls like me and end up slicing my throat and leaving me naked in a ditch to bleed a cold lonely death," Frankie described.

"That's pretty fucking graphic," Jackson replied.

"I came to you and I'm asking you, can you help me? Can you pop my cherry?" Francesca requested.

"Whoa, Frankie. Pump the brakes. Our parents are married. That sounds like incest," a disturbed Jackson spoke with caution.

"We're not blood-related, so it's not incest. If its money you want, I will pay you," rebuttal Frankie.

"Now you're making me sound like a street corner prostitute," he mockingly laughed.

"I'm serious Jackson. I trust you and I've heard the stories you tell your friends about the women you meet and sleep with. I am willing to do whatever it takes and perform whatever to ensure you get a hard-on. All I'm asking of you is to pop my cherry and send me into summer a new woman," Frankie pleaded.

Her spiky blonde-haired, blue-eyed 27-year-old stepbrother smiled vividly through his full beard.

"What do you know about sex?" he asked Francesca, inquisitively.

"Just what the girls in high school gossiped about," she informed him. "I'm not that naïve just because I haven't had any interaction with a guy before. I've done my homework thanks to the Internet. And of course, with your vast knowledge of intercourse, this shouldn't be that bad."

"What about Suzie?" Jackson mentions who was his current girlfriend of 6 months.

"She wouldn't have to know. Besides, this is a onetime done deal. I just need this huge favor from my stepbro," Frankie claimed with a big toothy grin.

"Alright, Francesca. I'll be your guinea pig for the evening, but once our parents come home, it's over, got it?" Jackson agreed.

"Yes!" she replied happily.

"Oh, and one more thing before we get started. I need a fishing buddy for the whole summer, so I say we're even," he added to their deal.

"But you know I hate fishing. Just the sight of fish makes me gag," Frankie explained making puke motions.

"During our session, we'll work on your gagging relaxes," Jackson teased. "Now how are we doing this?"

"Just get up on the bed, lie back and let me make you hard as a rock," she straightforwardly instructed. "And lose the shirt."

Jackson did as told, tossed his shirt to the ground and climbed up on her twin-size bed which was covered Lilo and Snitch bed comforter. He lied back with his head on her pillow and watched as his stepsister positioned herself between his legs on her knees. His mouth went dry as he could get over the fact that Francesca's heavy hanging boobs were ginormous and swelled out salaciously looking like oversized balloons underneath a faded-white big baggy tee-shirt with the movie name Ace Venture Pet Detective written in red and black bold lettering and drawn out massively across her chest. His cock was already stirring and then he felt Francesca's hand caressing over it.

"I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she stated thrillingly, as she continued caressing her hand up and down his gradually expanding crotch.

"Works best if you take my cock out of my jeans," Jackson informed her.

"Quick question. How do you like your member to be preferred as? A dick, a penis, or a cock? Or do you have a specific name for your member?" Frankie asked while groping his swollen bulge.

"It's no big deal to me. Call it whatever you like. Batman, Superman, or after your favorite ninja turtle you like so much," Jackson answered.

"Hmmm, Raphael, I love Raphael. I bet your penis will be as mean and as hard as Raphael," Frankie teased, as she unzipped his jeans and slipped her hand inside, feeling all over the front of his stuffed boxers. He moaned softly to the feeling of her hand rubbing all over his covered cock. It's been 4 days since Jackson fucked his girlfriend and unloaded a big one inside her. He was ready for some much-needed relief.

"Go ahead, pull it out," Jackson encouraged her.

Francesca reached into the slit of his boxers, getting a tight firm on the aching shaft of her first real cock and pulled it out into the open to get her first look.

"Jesus, bro. I can see why so many women want to sleep with you. You have the perfect dick and it's so beautiful!" she unabashedly praised.

"Never thought I would hear someone calling my dick beautiful," Jackson admitted. He was blessed with an unblemished 8-inch size cock that was growing in Francesca's firm gripping hand. "And how do you know it's perfect? Is this your first time seeing a dick?"

"A real penis, yes, but I've done my homework like I previously mentioned and yours have a very nice length and fullness. It's not too big and it's not small. The perfect penis," she explained with glee while lovingly stroking his mildly hard member up and down. "I also know that lubrication will make it easier for me to stroke this gorgeous penis."

Francesca paused stroking his cock and leaned forward to spit a couple of ropes of her saliva down upon the tip of his throbbing spear and then resumed her jerking his shaft up and down rubbing in her saliva.

"I bet sticking it in your mouth would be a lot better," Jackson suggested.

"You read my mind," she replied.

Francesca leaned her face over his dick. She softly licked around the turgid edges his mushroom and tasted his pre-cum in the process.

"Salty," she briefly mentions before engulfing the head of his dick and part of his shaft between her full velvety lips.

Francesca began leisurely bobbing her mouth up and down half of her stepbrother's cock. She often had to fix her glasses as they sometimes slid down to the tip of her nose as she sucked Jackson's dick. She moaned and groaned with her mouth full of his hard penis and gripped the root of his throbbing member and affectionately stroked up and down whatever part of his shaft that her warm mouth wasn't guzzling down. Both libidinous activities caused some heavy shifting underneath her big lazy tee-shirt by her gargantuan gazongas and her nipples were poking hard through the fabric of her heavy thick brassiere and tee-shirt like two marbles.

"Hmmm. You're not bad for a beginner. Are you sure you never sucked a dick before?" he teased, as he felt her mouth slide further down the length of his meat tool and suck harder and faster in earnest.

His stepsister's virgin mouth wasn't doing the worst blowjob he has ever had. Frankie was certainly better than his current girlfriend Suzie as she only concentrated on the head of his dick with her mouth and licked his shaft sporadically during her poor attempt at a blowjob. But she made up for her lack of sucking cock with her riding dick skills.

Five minutes elapsed and the step-siblings changed positions on the bed. Jackson stood on his knees, completely naked, and Francesca was on all fours wetly slurping on her first hard cock. She frequently relinquished his engorged penis from her mouth and turn her yielding attention his clean-shaven balls, sucking each round smooth testicle in turns. Jackson couldn't help, but notice like any horny red-blooded male would the way her humongous funbags were dragging up and down on top of the bedding while she was face deep in his crotch thoroughly sucking his hairless scrotum.

"Does your back hurt with those enormous things?" he grunted, obliviously talking about her breasts.

"Occasionally my back does have dull pain, but that's the price you paid for having such freakishly large breasts," Frankie responded after releasing his balls from her mouth and casually stroking his hard erection. "That's why I'm grateful mom and dad are letting me stay here and attend a community college so I can save up enough money and get some these pounds taken off my chest. Both of my boobs weigh approximately 16 pounds. Visualize having two 16 pound bowling balls strapped to your chest and lugging them around all day in unflattering expansive big bras and oversized men shirts and hoodies."

"Ahhh shit!" Jackson deeply moaned when an enormous jet stream of thick cum shot from his pulsing member, catching Francesca by surprise and plastering across the front of her big baggy tee-shirt. Her entire hand was covered in his sticky man juice.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting you to ejaculate so soon and on my favorite shirt no less," she chuckled and started licking her hand clean of his cum. "I could probably get used to the taste of a male's semen."

"Sorry. With the way you were talking and stroking my dick at the same time, I had no other choice," Jackson confessed. "But don't worry, it'll grow back rather quickly. All it needs is a reason and I see two very massively large ones on your chest."

Although Francesca was used to hearing people talk about her obscene chest, her face turned red from hearing it out her stepbrother's mouth.

"I'm not a big boob guy, but the fact that you're an 18-year-old virgin and walking around with monster boobs in the double K area is strangely a massive turn on right now. The biggest pair of tits I've had my hands on was a size F according to her," Jackson confessed. "And for boobs your size, they look much rounder and fuller than hers, but I sure did enjoy watching them babies flop while she was on top."

"Well, there won't be any of that. I've damn near knocked myself out by running with these things packed inside one of my custom made bras and a sports bra," Frankie admitted. "I see your penis is starting to recuperate. I know you're not a fan of huge boobs, but these should speed up the growing process."

Francesca started feeling on her massive melons through her cum-sticky shirt while staring into her stepbrother's eyes. He lied back on the bed watching while slowly stroking his mildly hard cock up and down.

"It's a damn shame you want a breast reduction, Fran. You're going to break so many big boob lovers' hearts out there," laughed Jackson.

"They'll live, but right now, I want to turn you into one of those lovers even if it's just for a short time," Frankie replied, as she lifted up her big baggy tee-shirt and exposed an abundant amount of beautiful virgin tit meat that was struggling to be contained by a monstrous black heavy bra. The straps looked ready to break from the immense weight of her 34HH's. Jackson grasped and marveled at the biggest rack he has ever seen in person.

"See anything you like," she teased, tenderly caressing her hands over the enormous soft cups of her bra and squeezing to bulge breast flesh over the tops of the cups.

"You may convert me to becoming a big titty lover yet," Jackson groaned, as he stroked his fully hard erection.

Keeping her favorite baggy shirt bunched up over her colossal milk bags, Frankie reached behind her back and unsnapped several hooks to her mighty brassiere. She breathed a sigh of relief once the last hook was undone and lifted up the cups. A landslide of gargantuan pale slabs of fat teen titties came wobbling and tumbling out in the lewdest manner and slapping her thighs with a thud. They were so massive with nowhere to do but towards her navel and perfectly round and firm while sloping out of chest shaped like teardrops. Her pale pink nipples were huge and thick in the center of oval-shaped areolas of the same color.

"Christ it feels so good to not have them stuffed in a bra all day," she sighed and started jiggling her jumbo teen tits trapped between her slender arms. "Been watching a lot of hentai lately and I think I'm ready to perform my first paizuri."

A few minutes later, Francesca was sitting on her legs between Jackson's with her mammoth knockers sprawled over his thighs and his rock-hard cock smothered in between them. Her monstrous bra was completely off and on the floor but her favorite baggy shirt was still on and bunched above her massive chest as she clumsily used her double H's in caressing his throbbing manhood. She did her best to give him a proper tit-fuck, but her small hands were outmatched by her prodigious ample teen orbs and couldn't find a steady tempo.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Jackson exclaimed, still enjoying the raunchy sensation of his stiff cock being smothered and crushed by Francesca's titanic sized boobs.

"A little help would be nice. There' plenty to grab," she requested, panting heavily from struggling with her giant funbags.

Jackson obliged and seized a fair handful of firm breast flesh, touching them for the first time with his hands, and proceeded to help his stepsister slide her vastly fat titties up and down his extremely turgid member. Her heavy moving boob flesh outmatched his hands, oozing from his fingers and palms as the two of them worked together on titty-fucking his hard pre-cum drooling tool. He watched as a tidal wave of ripples spread throughout her huge breasts as they slammed up and down against his thighs.

"Ahhhh shit! Ahhhh shit," her handsome stepbrother moaned repeatedly, as his toes curled and back arched from the feeling of pure bliss urging through his body.

"Your erection seems ready for the next phrase, so amply nice and hard," a heavy panting Francesca observed, as she released the embrace her voluminous milk bags had on his crimson red member and admired it.

"That was truly an experience," he groaned, as his dick was the hardest it has ever been.

Jackson watched as his stepsister stripped off some clothing, leaving on only her big roomy tee-shirt that fell back over her monstrous breasts and black wool socks. He got his first look at her tight virgin pussy that was lightly-layered with brown hairs and sopping wet.

"Since this is my first time, you're going to have to be on top," Frankie instructed. "Oh and I'm going to need you to put that condom on that's sitting on my nightstand. You know, in case you fail to pull out and then we're going to have to explain to my mom and your dad why I am pregnant with my stepbrother's child."

"Point taken," he agreed.

Jackson got up off the bed and received the condom. He returned to the bed to see Frankie lying on her back and spread eagle. Her marvelous jugs hung heavily at her sides beneath her baggy shirt. The indecorous sight of his stepsister lying in bed looked rather sexy to Jackson, as he quickly slipped the condom over his raging phallus and climbed into bed between her legs. He rubbed the tip of his condom-covered cock against her soaked and wet outer labia and before he could push his dick in, Frankie put her hands up.

"Because of my genophobia, you're going to have to insert yourself inside me as quickly as possible. No playing around. I don't want to change my mind all everything we just did," she explained, taking a deep breath and exhaling. "Okay, let's do this."

Without any hesitant, Jackson plunged his entire swollen junk inside her taut virgin cunt.

"AH!" she squealed, feeling a man's penis inside her for the first time. Her facial expression was a lot of pain.

"You okay?" a concern Jackson asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. This is just a rather eccentric feeling and a little pain never killed anyone. Please continue," Frankie calmly answered.

With his dick penetrating the depths of her tight wet pussy, Jackson hooked his stepsister's legs over his strong arms and proceeded to pound her insides, steady at first and then he increased his speed. The force of his pounding shook Francesca's massive melons and had them wildly flailing underneath her big baggy shirt and hitting her in the chin.

"Ohhh yeah. Ohhhhh yeah. Your member feels so good," Frankie heavily moaned, clawing at her bedspreads and savoring the sentiment of being deflowered by her stepbrother's rock-hard cock slamming hard in her condensed pussy.

Jack let go of Frankie's wobbling legs and placed his hands on either side of her and hovered over her rag doll like body as he swiftly plunged his stiff prick inside her, balls-deep.

"OOOHHHHHH GOD!!" she exclaimed with passion, raising her hands above her head and grabbing onto the headboard of her bed that thudded against the bedroom wall with each hard thrust.

Francesca felt shockwaves urging throughout her entire flailing body. Her glasses were shifting all over her flushed face from the fucking. Her gigantic breasts managed to flop themselves right out from underneath her big tee shirt, rippling and clashing together like oversized gelatin mounds as Jackson drove hard inside her. His hairless balls slapping against her ass crack with each driving blow.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12