Fresh Meat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, how embarrassing," Francesca moaned, letting go of the headboard and moving her hands over her ridiculously bouncing breasts in an attempt to control them.

"I can't hold much longer!" Jackson warned.

Sweat poured copiously off his body onto his stepsister's as he jack-hammered his throbbing member hard, fast and balls deep inside her.

"Ohhhh, Jackson! Oooohhhhh! I think I'm having my first orgasmic experience!" Frankie acknowledged, as her pussy went from exceedingly wet to piss drenched around his moving shaft. Her womanly juices started leaking out of her hot snatch and onto the bedspread. Her trembling legs suddenly wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper and closer to her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSS!" she banshee screamed in Jackson's ear.

Jackson gave Frankie's deflowered sopping cunt one last thrust before he quickly sat up and pulled out. He yanked the pussy-juice soiled condom off his raging cock and the first massive rope of milky cum splattered across Frankie's hair and face, leaving a gooey mess dripping on one of the lenses to her glasses. His second large rope stained her neck, areas of her shirt and upper chest. His remaining gooey spunk splattered all over her titanic ample tit bags cradled in her arms and stomach.

After being spent, Jackson collapsed backward onto the bed. Frankie's eyes sprang wide open and she had a beatific smile plastered across her semen-dripping face.

"Okay... Wow! That was really informative and quite delightful," she heavily panted, taking off her glasses and using a piece of her shirt to wipe them clean. "And really sticky! I knew you were the right man for the job, stepbrother."

"Glad I could be of service," he added with a huge smile on his face.

"Now that I am finally over my genophobia, I can go out, find me a boyfriend, and have sex anytime I want," Francesca blissfully concluded.

12