Fresh Meat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right ladies take a good....long.....l-look.....O-Oh god no."

In front of him stood all the ladies from the bus, all naked with a clean shine on their bodies but what had caught his attention was the huge cocks hanging where their pussies should have been. He did a quick glance at each of them and realized that even when flaccid no one was smaller than 7''. Even Lisa had a cock and hers was already hard. She was looking at him again but had joined the rest of the women in their hungry gaze. Alex quickly turned back around to not only tear his gaze away from all the large cocks in front of him but to also hide his own, which was getting hard.

'Dicks....They all have dicks and they're huge. W-Why am I getting hard? I-I'm not gay.'

With him facing the wall again his massive white ass was on full display for everyone to see. With the water rinsing the soap off it left him with a nice shiny ass and they all loved the view.

"Fuck me, I knew he was thick but just look at that ass! Did you guys see how much it jiggled when he turned around?"

"It probably sounds like thunder when you fuck him form behind."

"His dick looked small as fuck but who needs that when you got an ass like that."

"Y'all are focusing on his ass but did you guys see those big lips? I'm already dripping precum thinking about them wrapped around my dick."

"I know, I'd bet all my meal cards he could suck the cum straight out my balls with lips like that."

"Mmm, with a view like that I could rub one out."

"Same. I'd love a go at those buns. I just know he's tight."

"He'd look hot as fuck with my nut on his face."

Alex closed his eyes and put his hands up to cover his ears but all he saw in his mind were the giant cocks of all the ladies in the room.

'No, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening. I took this deal to make sure my ass was safe but now I'm stuck in a jail full of women who's cocks are fucking huge and they all want to use me like a flesh light.'

Alex felt a hand on his shoulder and was moved aside as he felt someone walk into the stall with him. He was still facing the wall and decided to open his eyes to see who invaded his stall. When he did his vision was filled with a nice pair of tits and a smooth pair of abs. He tilted his head up and was greeted by a wide smile from Kim.

'Why is she in my stall? Wait she said she wanted my ass earlier.....Don't look down. Just don't look down.'

He tried fighting it but found his eyes slowly drifting down on their own and they widened at the sight of her 10 inch soft cock.

"OH! MY! GOD! IT'S.....IT'S HUGE."

"Mmm, I'm not even hard yet cutie. How about you fix that with those big soft lips of yours?"

She put a hand on his shoulder and felt her apply pressure to push him down. Alex was in so much shock that he lacked the will or strength to fight back. He soon found himself at eye level with her cock and felt his eyes start to tear up.

"No! Please....I...I don't want this."

"Oh, but I do!"

She violently pulled his head closer and started humping his face causing her massive soft cock to slide all over his face. His nostrils were being filled with her feminine musk. It was a mixture of a sweet fruity aroma that you would expect a woman as beautiful as Kim to have and the smell of an alpha cock that was meant to breed. Kim's heavy pheromones made their way straight to Alex's brain where they flipped a switch that would forever stay on.

'Why does she smell good? Why am I not completely grossed out by this? She has a dick. A big one too but she's also really hot. Why does that turn me on?'

In her humping, she started leaking precum and smeared some over his lips. Alex wasn't sure why he did it but in that moment he licked some off his lips.

'She tastes good too! Why does this feel so right? I'm not gay so.....W-Why do I kind of want this?'

Luckily for him just as the beast started to throb and harden against his face the shower water stopped, breaking him free of his cock hungry trance. The doctor then came back in to get everyone.

"Alright ladies shower times over, dry yourself and.....Please save any and all sexual activity for the cell block. We can't have you girls clogging the drain again. Some of you have some really thick cum that doesn't go down the drain. Now, if you'd be so kind as to follow me."

Alex took that as his queue to leave. He quickly stood up and walked toward the door forgetting about the precum that was smeared on his face. He heard Kim walking behind him and she sucked her teeth in frustration at the interruption.

"You got lucky bitch. You owe me an extra nut when we get to the cell block and you better be ready to throat the whole thing."

After hearing that Alex double timed it to the door. He almost walked out of the shower room when Dr.Hall told him to wait for everyone else to form a line behind him and to wait for the other group of new inmates to join them.

Soon another group of hung women came in to join them. There were no real stand out individuals except for a tall Spanish woman. She looked well kept together like Kim. She was a little shorter and wasn't as curvy as Kim but her cock was just as big hers. Kim looked at her and said something in Spanish that made her come over. The two of them started talking and he learned her name was Sonya. They seemed to be getting along fine which was good for Alex because it took Kim's attention off of him.

As the ladies formed up behind him, he noticed Kim was one person further back with Sonya behind her. Lisa stood between himself and the 2 Spanish amazons. The look of anger on Kim's face was clear as day and he could see her jaw clenching. Behind Kim, Sonya's attention seemed to be fixated on Lisa and Alex could see her soft cock stiffen slightly. He turned to look forwards to avoid making eye contact with Kim but he soon heard a sound he knew all too well coming from behind him.

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

Lisa was breathing hard and from the sounds she was making, it became obvious to everyone that she was jerking off while staring at his naked ass. This was something that Kim wasn't going to let slide.

"Listen you redhead bitch. If a single drop of cum gets on him, you'll be eating through a straw after I punish you."

"My name's Lisa and you best remember it. I've dealt with bullies like you in the past so I ain't afraid of you."

"I'll show what to be afraid of, bitch."

Dr.Hall quickly stepped in to defuse the situation and gave Lisa a condom. She couldn't have cared less about Lisa getting cum on Alex but cum in the drain was a different story. Having to fix the plumbing every couple days was starting to strain the budget and she couldn't allow the drains to get clogged again.

Alex heard Lisa hastily put the condom on and tossed the wrapper by his feet. It was extra large and a brand he'd never seen before. He heard her continue to jerk off, the speed of her strokes getting faster until she cried out in ecstasy.

"Fuuuck, I'm cuming!"

He heard the thick spurts of cum fill the condom. He was too scared to turn around and face Kim, so he simply let Lisa finish her orgasm. Lisa continued to cum for about a minute, after which she was breathing hard. He heard movement behind him and was tapped on the shoulder by her.

"Thanks for the view. Do you remember me, Alex?"

He turned around and saw her face properly for the first time. She had freckles and her wide smile showed off her perfect white teeth. Her body had nice subtle curves and small B cup breasts but her best feature by far was her butt. Even standing in front of her Alex could tell she had a really nice bubble butt that was almost as big as his own ass. It was big and round with good definition. Because of how subtle her curves were, her butt really popped on her making it look even more prominent than it already was. Alex could tell it was all genetics. He knew just like him, Lisa had inherited her ass from her mother.

Just looking at her, Alex could tell that she was a southern woman. Everything from her red hair to her posture screamed country girl. Lisa was the only other person that stood out with him. Out of all the women here she was the shortest and had the smallest cock but she also seemed to be the nicest.

Alex tried his best to remember where they had met but it wasn't until she looked to the side and he saw the rabbit paw tattoo behind her ear that he figured out where he knew her from.

"You work for Madam Long. We met the last time I was there and you showed me around town. We went to the gun range, did some bar hopping, and even ran from the cops. Man, we had a great time that night, it was a lot of fun. I'm surprised you remembered me."

"How could I not? You were the sexiest person to ever walk into the club and you had all the girls more excited than a nerd about to lose his virginity on prom night."

After finally remembering Lisa, Alex's attention was drawn to her hand. In it was the condom neatly tied up and ballooned to the size of a softball. He looked down at her cock which had a raging 7 inch erection with testicles the size of golf balls. Her mushroom head still had a bit of splooge dripping from it.

He was baffled at how a person could cum so much, let alone still be hard afterwards. Lisa must have noticed his awe and took his hand to make him hold the condom. Its contents were fresh and radiating warmth.

"Yeah, that's all for you Alex. I came this much just from staring at that big booty of yours. We had a blast the last time you were in Texas, so how about you let me show you how us girls down south lay it down."

Kim looked annoyed and angry at the sight of someone trying to flirt with her property. So she chimed in to remind the redhead who owned Alex and how outgunned she was.

"Bitch please, you're trying to show off with such a small load. I could fill that condom to the same size with just my precum. Now if you don't back off my bitch in the next 5 seconds, I'll have you choking on my cock and begging for air in front of everyone. Then I'll show you what a real load is."

Lisa turned to look at Kim and her eyes grew fearful at the sight of the cock behind her.

"I told you I ain't.... afraid....of......y-you."

Kim's soft cock was bigger than hers when she was hard and her balls were over twice the size of her own. Alex watched the confidence drain from Lisa's face as she no doubt imagined Kim following through with her threats. He watched Lisa's cock quickly deflate and lose all its excitement from earlier.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry! J-Just take it easy there tiger. We.....We were just catching up is all and I got all excited from looking at his ass. N-No harm done.....right?"

"Oh, there's about to be harm if you don't stop flirting with what's mine. Now move!"

Lisa quickly scampered out of the way, ending up towards the middle of the line and Kim took her spot behind Alex. She put a commanding hand on his shoulder and used her other hand to grab his face forcing him to look at her.

"If I ever see you entertaining any of these weak bitches again, there'll be serious punishment to face. Get me?"

He quickly nodded and saw Kim's expression soften slightly but still remain annoyed.

"The nerve of that bitch, to flirt with you in front of me. I'll teach her a lesson later."

Alex wanted to try and stop Kim from hurting Lisa but to his surprise Sonya spoke up first.

"No need to beat the poor girl up, when I could have her instead."

Kim turned around to look at Sonya with a look of confusion on her face.

"You...want her? Why?"

"Oh, yeah! You probably didn't notice since you've got Alex's fat ass but that girls a really juicy bubble butt and I've been dying to fuck a country girl. Heard they've got some of the tightest holes around."

"But she's one of us, she's a futa, Sonya. That's kinda weird."

"I couldn't care less. An ass that fat is getting fucked reguardless of who it's on."

A sinister smile formed on Kim's face and she seemed pleased with Sonya's plan for Lisa.

"Then by all means go and take her then. Just fuck her hard and rough for me. Make sure it hurts."

"Hard and rough is the only way I like. Trust me when I tell you she'll be screaming as I stretch her open. Mmm, I can already see it. Me forcing her to take the whole thing even when she's crying saying she can't. Little miss country girl's gonna be a sobbing mess as I'm slamming my cock in her juicy bubble butt."

"Jesus, Sonya I didn't know you were such a sadist. Even for me that sounds like a....."

"Great fucking time! She'll be begging me to fuck her or maybe she won't. I love when they're body falls in love with my cock but their mind still hates me. If you hear a girl with a Texas accent screaming later on just know it's me introducing my cock to Lisa's tight ass."

Both girls laughed as Sonya talked about the brutality the last person she fucked went through and Alex felt a pit in his stomach after hearing her plan for Lisa. They were all in prison for being criminals but Lisa was an angel compared to Kim and Sonya. It hurt him even more when he saw her wave to him again from further down the line. She was the closest thing to a friend he had in here and Alex wanted to make sure that she stayed safe.

Just then Dr.Hall told everyone to follow her to the examination room for measurements and to get their new jumpsuits.

Alex was still naked just like everyone else but felt a bit at ease thanks to the guards walking next to them. Once back in the medical wing Dr.Hall called people up, one at a time to stand in a glass chamber. Once inside a criss-cross of lasers took a person's measurement and gave them a jumpsuit that perfectly matched their size. When a person was done Dr.Hall dismissed them to the cell block

Lisa was next and walked into the chamber. The lasers scanned her from head to toe and when they were done they displayed her measurements on a screen for everyone to see. Alex was standing next to Dr.Hall as she operated the chamber from her I-pad so he could also see some personal information that was kept from everyone else.

Name: Lisa Davis

Ethnicity: White-American

Sex: Futa

Age: 20

Height: 5'10

Penis Size: 7'' flaccid & 7'' erect (No increase in length but slight increase in girth)

Testicle size: Golfballs

-Personal Information Below-

Other: Butt is far larger than most futas and also has strong anal muscles.

Reason for Incarceration: Public intoxication and nudity which resulted in ejaculation on a police officer.

Term Length: 2 years starting today

Alex read her reason for being here and laughed internally. He was here because he was a high level drug dealer but Lisa got locked up because she got drunk and came on an officer. Alex looked at her as she exited the chamber.

'She really is an angel compared to me and probably a saint compared to the other women.'

Once Lisa got her jumpsuit she asked Dr.Hall to use the bathroom on the other side of the room and was given permission. As she walked by Alex she smiled and gave him a friendly fist bump before she entered the bathroom. Kim saw the whole thing and looked at Sonya. She said something in Spanish again, except this time an evil smile formed on Sonya's face. Sony raised her hand and asked if she could get measured next to which Dr.Hall had no objections.

Before she got into the chamber she looked at Kim again and got an approving nod from her.

"Dr.Hall if it's not too much, can I ask for a favor?"

"Of course Sonya. As long as it doesn't break protocol or prison rules it should be okay."

"Great. So is it possible for you to make Lisa my official buddy. It'll really DEEPEN our friendship."

"Are you sure Sonya? Because once I log it, there's no way for me to change it. She'll be your buddy for the remainder of your stay. The two of you will be paired together on any task given to you guys even if your friendship becomes strained."

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing. Sonya was making Lisa her official buddy and she wasn't even present to confirm it's what she wanted. He looked at Sonya with an angry look and she returned his gaze with a lust filled smile.

"Absolutely, Dr.Hall. I'm 100% sure it's what I want."

"Okay, Sonya. I've logged it in. Now I'm going to turn the chamber on to take your measurements. Please stand still."

Name: Sonya Mendoza

Ethnicity: Latin American

Age: 25

Sex: Futa

Height: 6'4

Penis Size: 9'' flaccid & 13'' erect

Testicale Size: Billiard Balls

-Personal Information Below-

Other: Refractory period is non existent and has an abnormally high stamina pool during sex.

Reason for Incarceration: Blackmailed 2 female coworkers into sex which resulted in both becoming pregnant.

Term Length: 6 years with 4 already served at another facility

Alex was too stunned to even think. Sonya was clearly okay with doing anything as long as she got her fix of a tight hole to put her cock in. He wasn't sure how but he was determined to find a way to save her from Sonya.

The chamber opened and Sonya grabbed her jumpsuit. She quickly put it on and Alex's eyes became fixated on the bulge running down her left thigh. It was about half way down her thigh and Alex watched as it continued to grow bigger. Sonya pointed to the bathroom door and Dr.Hall gave her an approving nod. Alex felt a surge of dread flow through him as he watched Sonya bite her lip in excitement and make her way towards the bathroom. As she walked past Alex she winked at him and he knew it held nothing but bad intention behind it.

Once Sonya made it to the door Alex watched her lock it from the outside before walking in to join Lisa. He was too late to warm her and had no choice but to resolve himself as a witness to what was about to happen. The chances were slim due to the size difference but Alex prayed Lisa could beat up Sonya or at the very least escape her.

He heard Lisa jump as if she was surprised and knew Sonya was going straight for the kill.

"WOAH! Y-You damn near gave me a heart attack. I didn't even hear the door open. Is there something you need?"

"Oh, you've got what I need alright!"

"Uh, you're a bit close y'know. A woman needs her personal space when she's taking a leak."

"Sorry. It's just that I couldn't help but admire your ass."

"Oh? Uhh....Thanks? It runs in the....HEY! I didn't say you could grab it!"

"And what the fuck are you gonna do about it you sexy country bitch?"

"W-What did you just call me?"

"You heard me, slut. You were too pussy to stand up for yourself earlier. I think you're a little bitch who's too scared to do shit."

"Excuse me? First of all I'm not scared of anyone or anything. Secondly you're gonna get your hand off my butt or we'll have a prob.....prob.....S-Sweet baby jesus, is...is that your cock going down your thigh?"

"Big, huh! Like it, don't you, my little country slut?"

"W-Why are you already hard?"

"Because while everyone was paying attention to Alex, I had my eyes on your fat juicy bubble butt. I know a Texas girl when I see one. You guys are always so thick and I heard you stay tight no matter how much you're fucked."

"W-What?"

"Don't worry slut, I'll have the main course later but right now those nice lips are gonna get put to good use."

"N-No! No s-stay away from me."

"C'mere, bitch!"

Alex heard some scuffling which by now captured most people's attention with the exception of the guards and Dr.Hall. Both of which seemed unfazed or uncaring of what was transpiring in the bathroom that was less than 15 feet away.

Suddenly the bathroom door shook violently as someone was trying to open it but Alex remembered that Sonya had locked it before she went inside.

He heard Lisa bang on the door frantically asking for help but she was met with silence from the prison staff and throbbing erections from the other inmates.