Fresh Meat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guard left the room for about 20 minutes and came back with a janitor. The middle aged man looked inside the bathroom and rolled his eyes in annoyance at the mess Sonya had left behind.

The guard then came up to Alex and grabbed his arm to lead him into the elevator, where his new home awaited him.

"C'mon let's go already. I gotta pick my kid up from my ex wife's later and if I'm late that woman's gonna bitch for the rest of the week."

Alex followed the guard into the elevator and a sense of dread overcame him when the heavy metal doors closed. The guard used his key card to start the elevator and as the metal box went up, his hopes of saving his anal virginity went down. There was nothing he could do but face what was coming and hope he came out on top.

He heard the ding of the elevator when it reached the cell block. Alex had absolutely no idea no idea how he was going to survive the next hour let alone a couple years here.

Alex knew that In every sense of the word.

"I'm....I'm so fucked."

- To be continued