All Comments on 'Fresh Toppings, Served Hot'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, can't believe I'm the first to comment. That was unbelievably hot and well written. Thanks!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Love the ending.

Love the groping and corruption play at the beginning.

Also your writing style is very vivid. Great job 👍

Zelse7Zelse7over 2 years ago

This was well written. I enjoyed too enjoyed the corruption of Sarah as she resisted but eventually gave in to her more primal urges.

It was probably a combination of me reading too fast, and the fact that she was so caught up in the pleasure of it all, but I kept losing track of who was where and all of different positions she was in. That being said the imagery used more than made up for the confusion for a very erotic story.

Psylent21Psylent21over 2 years ago

Can’t wait for Sarah’s next adventure. Maybe she has a hands on interview with the entire board at that firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking dick move at the end. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the ending. More corruption stories please. Also make Sarah a little more conflicted. She is always down for whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.