Freshers' Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yum," said Tilda as she scooped up what she could before licking John's cock clean.

John was stunned at just how dirty she was, and, considering his last orgasm had been earlier that evening, he was pleased at the amount of cum he'd shot this time.

Tilda wasn't wasting any time reflecting. She wiped away the remaining cum from her face with the back of her hand.

"Take me to your room and fuck me hard," she directed as she stood up.

As he pulled his jeans back up, John prayed that he'd be able to fulfill her wishes and led her back to P Block.

As the door of John's room shut behind them, Tilda wasted no time in moving things forward. She turned back to John and pulled his shirt open to reveal his muscular chest. He could hear the sound of buttons hitting the floor but didn't care one bit.

John kicked off his shoes and socks, and together they removed his trousers and underwear so he stood before her completely naked. His cock, which hadn't had time to soften yet, stood proudly,

"Very nice," Tilda remarked as she eyed him up.

With that, she removed her pumps and turned away to resume grinding hard on John. He was beyond relieved that this seemed to be maintaining his erection.

Not wanting Tilda to miss out, John felt her up as she rubbed her firm arse against him. He reached around to feel her small tits through her top and was pleased to find she wasn't wearing a bra. But when he tried to feel under her skirt to finger her, she stopped him.

"I'm not interested in foreplay. I want that cock inside me right now," she announced.

John was happy to comply and he enthusiastically pulled up her top as she removed her skirt. They paused for a second, now both of them were naked.

Tilda's breasts were tiny, though John thought her pointy nipples were cute and would be good to suck on. Her body was in great shape, especially her bum and her legs, which were long despite her overall height. All in all, John felt like he'd hit the jackpot again.

Tilda took control once more and surprised John as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and they sloppily made out for a few seconds before John, holding her up, slipped his cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah," purred Tilda.

John knew he would need physical as well as sexual stamina to keep things going in this position, and he began lifting Tilda up on his cock before easing her back down on to it, relieved that she was light enough that this wasn't too much of a strain.

For her part, Tilda eagerly bounced up and down on him. She had wrapped her arms around John's neck so she could pull herself up and was alternating between whispering dirty talk into his ear and kissing him as they fucked.

After a couple of minutes of this, John was starting to feel the strain. Tilda's behaviour to this point made him think she would be up for pretty much anything and he wanted to take this lead himself given that she'd very much been in control so far.

With his cock still inside her, he pushed Tilda against the nearby wall to remove some of the strain and resumed fucking her in earnest. Tilda looked surprised at first but soon resumed smiling. The wet sound of John's cock plunging in and out of her pussy filled the air.

"Oh yes. Fuck me harder, big boy!" she cried.

Using all he could muster John heeded her command, pushing her against the wall and ploughing her harder and harder. Tilda's pussy wasn't as tight as Alex or Hannah's but it was so wet and it felt incredible on his cock.

Tilda continued shouting like a porn star - John had never heard anything like it before, but it certainly seemed to be doing the job of keeping him hard after cumming so recently. He didn't expect he'd be so lucky next time so wanted to make it count.

In an attempt to preserve his stamina, he stopped fucking Tilda for a moment and carried her from where they'd been by the door into his bedroom. With Tilda's silky legs still wrapped around his midriff, he pushed his laptop and a pile of books off his desk and laid her down on it. He lifted her legs higher and began thrusting into her again, now in a position that allowed his entire length to slide inside her.

Tilda looked delighted and responded by pushing her hips up to meet each thrust. John's balls slapped against her arse.

Before long, Tilda was cumming. She leaned up to meet John's thrusting and urged him on.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me," she cried. "Oooooooh."

John felt her wet pussy convulsing around his cock as she climaxed. He stopped fucking her for a moment and let her ride it out, but the calm didn't last long.

"Don't stop!" she commanded. "Fuck me harder!"

Though almost exhausted from their exertions, he carried on plunging his rock-hard dick into her. She orgasmed again and again in quick succession. John had never met a girl with such incredible powers of stamina and sexual confidence as she continued to curse and swear her way through each thrust.

Eventually, he was almost spent but wanted to finish in the best way possible. Saying nothing, he pulled out of Tilda and carried her over to the edge of his bed, setting her down on her front. He stood at the end of the bed behind her and slipped his cock back into her for one more go.

Grabbing Tilda by her hips, he began relentlessly fucking her from behind, determined to match her exhortations with the sex she clearly wanted. She seemed taken aback by their role reversal as John took control but she was soon moaning loudly again and pushing herself back onto his cock.

John didn't let up. He lost all sense of time as he continued fucking her harder and harder. His own orgasm hit without warning and he fired his load into Tilda before pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to her.

"My god," he whispered amid his panting. "That was incredible."

Tilda smiled but said nothing. She got up from the bed and went over to the door to retrieve her clothes before beginning to put them back on. John watched her as she dressed - she was a different kind of hot to the other girls he'd slept with that week, but he couldn't help but admire how sexually charged she'd been from the moment he'd set eyes on her on the dancefloor.

Once dressed, Tilda stood in the middle of the room and looked back at him.

"I know you must think I'm a compelte slut," she said calmly, "but I just really really needed that."

"Not at all," John said. "I really needed that too, and I'm so pleased we found each other."

"Good," she replied with a smile, "then I guess you won't mind doing this again tomorrow."

Before John could reply, she turned round and picked up some paper and a pen off his desk and began scribbling something down. Before long, she turned round and handed the paper to John.

"This is where you can find my room. I've got a class that finishes at 2pm so come at 2:30."

She wasn't asking him; she was telling him. John had no intention of saying no, and began to say so, but Tilda cut across him.

"If you're lucky, I might even let you fuck my arse."

John was struck dumb by this, and Tilda knew it. With that, she smiled again and breezed towards the door.

"See you tomorrow," she called as she opened it and left.

John looked at his clock: it wasn't yet midnight. He must have met Tilda no more than an hour ago and she had just left his room after amazing sex with the promise of more tomorrow, including anal. Freshers' week was going very well indeed.

12