Freshers' Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that's good," Rachel cried. "Fuck me like you fucked Lizzie and Clare and all your girls this week."

He needed no encouragement, but John loved having his ego massaged as well as his cock. He redoubled his efforts, in and out, in and out, being sure to shove his whole length into Rachel on each thrust.

They fucked loud and hard. Rachel pushed back to work on John's cock but she was more than happy to let him take control and give her a good pounding. She shouted out encouragement every few seconds, letting him know she was getting exactly what she wanted.

But in far shorter time than John would have liked, he felt his orgasm rising inside him. Instead of slowing down, he carried on madly fucking Rachel until his release came, shooting deep inside her before resting on her back.

A sweaty mass of hot sex, they eventually disentangled. Panting heavily, John looked at Rachel as if to apologise for not making her cum, but she beamed back at him.

"That was fantastic," she cried. "And don't worry, you can make me come next time, can't you?"

John smiled back. "Of course."

Rachel went to the toilet to clean up, and John started putting his clothes back on. She returned to the bedroom and they got dressed in silence, save for the occasional giggle as their eyes met.

Fully clothed, they stood for a moment in the middle of Rachel's room.

"So...back to class?" Rachel said eventually, the excitement of the previous half an hour now sadly gone.

"Sure," John replied with a smile, moving towards the door.

"Same time next week?" Rachel asked cheekily. "You know that hour's gap in our timetable every Thursday really is very convenient."

"Yes, it is," John answered, "And I'd love to."

Rachel stepped over to him and they shared a quick snog before heading out.

"I'm going to want more stories," she said, holding the door open for John.

"Haha you too," he responded.

And with that they made their way out of Rachel's halls and back to their next lecture.

John's head was swimming as he and Rachel sat down in the lecture theatre for yet another mindless hour of introductory spiel about the year ahead. The lecturer's words passed him by and he instead thought about everything that had already happened that day with Clare and with Rachel, and he wondered what was still to come.

He continued to sit with Rachel both for the remaining lectures and for lunch. She was happy to chat to him about anything and everything, almost as if they hadn't hooked up earlier that morning, and John felt strangely relieved that he'd found a new fuckbuddy who shared his desire not to pursue anything that resembled a relationship. This was an arrangement based purely around sexual gratification and both of them were more than content with it.

By the time that lectures finished mid-afternoon, John and Rachel shared a friendly hug and went their separate ways, with the promise of more sex when their timetable allowed.

John trundled wearily back to his room, where he undressed and had a shower before having a nap - for all that his week so far had been built around having sex as often as he could and with as many girls as he could, it had taken a lot out of him and he was glad for a rest.

He woke just after 5:30pm, feeling refreshed, and was delighted to be greeted by the sight of a text message from Hannah when he picked up his phone.

"Heading to the bar tonight? I'll be there from 8ish xxx" it read.

John, who only then remembered his promise to meet up with Hannah when they'd texted yesterday, smiled as he read it. This surely was an invitation for more sex, with, as he'd found out on Sunday night, a really hot girl, and he was in no mood to refuse.

"See you there xxx" he replied quickly.

His plans for the evening made, John wiled away the next couple of hours playing on his laptop and making himself some food in the kitchen. By 7:45, he could already hear his fellow students on his block making their way out and he soon went to join them as they headed for drinks.

The bar was busy but not as crowded as it had been on Monday night when John had hooked up with Tilda. He made his way through the groups of students standing near the bar as he looked around for Hannah.

He found her on a sofa in the corner, with a few other guys and girls sitting around the same table. Hannah beamed as she saw him, and John smiled back.

She was dressed casually, but still looked really hot. Her little denim shorts showed off her smooth, pale legs and her tight-fitting, black and white striped top showed off her gorgeous cleavage. John could tell almost instantly from the look that Hannah gave him that their plans for the evening were aligned, and he couldn't wait to get her alone again.

John asked Hannah if he could get her a drink and made his way back to the short queue at the bar, keen to move things along but up for enjoying the evening's entertainment too.

He ordered himself a beer, as well as Hannah's vodka and coke, and was about to head back over to her when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He spun round to be greeted by Alex, his hook up from Saturday night, who he'd brushed off on Monday when she'd drunkenly propositioned him again.

Unlike Hannah, Alex had very obviously dressed up for the evening. Her black, body-hugging dress stopped well above her knees and its plunging neckline left very little to the imagination. John's eyes were instantly drawn to the vision of Alex's perky breasts almost pouring out of her bra - a fact not lost on Alex who smiled naughtily at him.

"Hey, John!" she said softly, resting a hand on his chest. "Funny seeing you here. Sounds like you've been a busy boy this week."

"Hey to you too," John replied, composing himself and drawing his eyes away from Alex's chest, but choosing to ignore her comment.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked keenly as John motioned to head back to Hannah.

"Ummm sure," he responded, not really feeling like he could refuse.

Alex smiled gently and the two of them headed back to the table where Hannah was sitting. It was already busier than when John had left, with a dozen or so students sitting around, chatting and drinking, but he managed to squeeze in next to Hannah on the sofa. Alex pulled up a chair on his other side.

For the next half an hour or so, John made idle chit-chat with Alex, Hannah and the others sitting around them. He made sure to divert most of his attention to Hannah, who seemed pleased he was so keen to talk to her, though Alex was far from shy about inserting herself into their conversation too. She and Hannah, who John had seen together a couple of nights ago, clearly got on well, which prevented any awkwardness from arising.

As they got a second round of drinks in, it didn't cross John's mind that he would do anything other than head back with Hannah when the time was right, but as he relaxed, he found himself checking out Alex too.

The atmosphere was chilled and fun as they spoke about how dull they'd all found their first lectures and what tips they'd picked up about good nightlife. People came and went from the group, but a good core remained and they were all soon on another round of drinks, and then another.

Once everyone there had got pretty merry, John found his inhibitions lowered. As well as gawping at Alex from time to time, he became more forward with Hannah, putting his arm around her for a while and then gently stroking her thigh when he didn't think anyone else could see. Hannah made no effort to stop him and was clearly enjoying herself.

They had all long since stopped looking at the time when one of guys sitting opposite suggested drinking games, which all the assembled students enthusiastically agreed to. In no time at all, they were downing shots, laughing loudly and messing around.

A game of ring of fire ensued, which significantly increased John's alcohol content. He relaxed more with the other students, drawing "oohs" from the circle when he confessed to having had sex more than three times in freshers' week so far during a round of "I have never". Alex and Hannah looked amused but said nothing and joined in with the jokes.

The game went on for what felt like an eternity, but was abruptly stopped when a barman came over and told them it was closing time.

"What time do you call this?" a lad called Fred drunkenly shouted at him, drawing cheers from everyone else, keen not to have their revelry interrupted.

They were all surprised to hear that it was midnight already and reluctantly began making their way towards the exit. A few of the drunker guys loudly suggested heading out to find a club, and the majority of the group were soon peeling off and making their way into the town.

John held back. Whilst he wasn't tired yet, he didn't want to miss his chance with Hannah and quietly suggested to her that they head back to her room, hoping to avoid an awkward encounter with Clare in his own block. Hannah keenly agreed as they exited the bar.

"Back to the halls?" Alex cried when she saw the two of them heading off.

John nodded sheepishly. He really fancied Alex and would gladly have slept with her again that night under different circumstances, but he felt it was his gentlemanly duty to stick with Hannah and he couldn't wait to get down to it with her.

"Mind if I join you for another drink?" Alex added, either not noticing the simmering sexual frisson between the other two or choosing to ignore it.

"If you like," Hannah interjected with a smile.

John couldn't quite tell whether she was annoyed with Alex crashing their party or not, but he quickly made his peace with the fact that he'd have to carry on drinking with two hot girls for company.

The trio soon found themselves back in Hannah's room, which had been tidied up a lot since John had last been there on Monday morning. He and Alex stood chatting as Hannah poured them all a generous glass of wine before sitting down on a small sofa against the wall.

John moved quickly to sit next to her, keen to remind Hannah that he was here for her first and foremost. Alex took her place in a chair opposite them. The girls resumed talking, mostly bitching about some of the other lads in their year group, and John quietly watched them, murmuring along every minute or so and longing for the great sex that he'd been craving all evening.

Twenty minutes or so in and Alex stood up to go and use the bathroom. As she disappeared out of view, John turned to Hannah next to him and was about to say something, but before he could utter a word, she was kissing him tenderly.

John responded in kind, his cock swelling as they made out. After hours of mentally preparing for this, he was delighted finally to be getting with her. With no thought of Alex for a moment, he eagerly rubbed Hannah's big titties through the fabric of her top, eliciting a satisfied purr.

They continued like this for a couple of minutes, things escalating further as Hannah began caressing John's dick through his trousers, until Alex emerged from the bathroom. She stood a few metres away, starring at the couple embracing on the sofa until they saw her.

Hannah, noticing Alex, gently broke off her kiss with John, and the three of them giggled. John assumed that Alex would now take this as her cue to leave them to it, but she didn't.

Instead, a naughty smile painted across her cute face, she walked over to them. Bending down, she squeezed Hannah's hand, as if in gratitude, before turning to John and planting a deep, sloppy kiss on his bemused face.

His cock stiffened further as Alex worked her tongue into his mouth, but he half held back from reciprocating, conscious that Hannah was sitting right next to him. When Alex finished kissing him, he turned his head to Hannah, not quite sure what to expect, but was met with a broad grin.

He didn't know in that moment if it was the alcohol or an arrangement the girls had already made or something else, but the look on Hannah's face, though coy, told John that she was more than happy with what was about to happen. He felt almost fit to burst through his pants as he realised what lay in store.

The girls made sure he didn't have to wait long to have his dreams realised. As Alex took over rubbing his crotch, Hannah pulled him in for another, firmer kiss. His inhibitions shed, John joined in with gusto and brushed his hands all over Hannah's body as they made out.

This continued for some time, with Alex and Hannah switching roles every minute or so, until John's eagerness compelled him to step things up. Alex, who was kneeling on the floor between her two companions, had just finished kissing him again when John decided it was time for Hannah to lose some clothes. He gently pulled her top free of her shorts and pulled it up over her head. Hannah responded with a giggle and help him get it off her.

John smirked as he was greeted by the awesome sight of Hannah's big, bulging breasts perfectly displayed in a black, lacy bra. He wasted no time in diving in and planting kisses all over them.

Hannah purred as he did so, but John wasn't finished there. As he mauled her titties, he snaked a hand down Hannah's body and undid her shorts, eliciting a shiver of excitement. With Alex's help, he pulled Hannah's shorts down, leaving her in just her underwear. Though she'd been shy at first, John was delighted that Hannah looked really into it as he resumed kissing her and stroking her legs.

But John wasn't the only one keen to escalate things. As he and Hannah made out on the sofa, Alex stood up, just inches away from them, and slowly unzipped her dress before letting it fall to the floor, revealing her incredibly hot body and a very sexy black bra and panties combo of her own.

"Wow!" John mouthed at her, breaking off from Hannah for a moment.

Free of most of her clothes, Alex knelt back down on the floor in front of John. She massaged his hard cock through his jeans for a moment but soon wanted to get closer to the action and decided John should join her and Hannah in a state of undress.

John again stopped kissing Hannah as he watched Alex deftly remove his belt and unbuckle his trousers, before pulling them down to the floor. His boxers soon followed, as did his shirt, which Hannah helped him remove. Now totally naked, John's heart was pounding as he waited for what came next.

Alex shot him a wicked smile as she took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth before sipping it inside. John groaned as she sucked him hard. Saturday night already felt like a lifetime ago, but he remembered well how good Alex was at giving head and he was thrilled to be experiencing it again.

He watched her for a minute, as if in a trance, but soon moved back to Hannah, trying his best to give her a good time, if only to stave off the orgasm Alex was rapidly drawing out of him. Ramping things up even further, he pushed his hand into Hannah's flimsy panties and began rubbing her clit hard. She moaned into his mouth and squeezed his hand as he fingered her.

Scarcely more than ten minutes into their threesome, and John already counted this as the greatest sexual experience of his life. Alex and Hannah had already proved themselves to be amazing lovers, making his first two nights at uni very special indeed, but here he was on his sixth night fingering one of them whilst the other one gave him a blowjob. He didn't know what he'd done to deserve this or what might happen next but he didn't care - he just wanted it to go on forever.

John tried in vain to ignore the feel of Alex's lips and tongue sliding all over his dick, but moved his left hand down into Hannah's very wet pussy as he pulled her in for a deeper kiss with his right. Hannah rose up slightly off the couch, thrusting her crotch against his fingers and inviting them further in. She gasped as John pushed two sticky digits inside her and worked them around the inside of her pussy while thumbing her clit.

Alex watched them excitedly but didn't once break off sucking John's cock. She worked him harder and harder, as if needing to let him know that he had another partner to pleasure soon.

A couple of minutes on the receiving end of John's active fingers and Hannah was ready to cum. Sensing this, he clumsily unhooked her bra with his free hand, allowing him access to her boobs in all their glory. He was soon licking and nibbling her nibbles to send her over the edge.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Hannah shrieked as her orgasm grew nearer, John's fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy.

Alex gave John's nob a hard suck then removed it from her mouth as she watched Hannah climax, ready to take her place at the centre of John's attention.

Hannah was panting as John removed his slick fingers from her pussy and rested his head against the back of the sofa. His cock felt ready to explode, though there was an odd feeling of emptiness now Alex wasn't blowing him. He started to weigh up his options, not sure of how to handle the logistics of a sexual encounter like this, before Alex took charge.

Standing up and facing John, she sensually undid her bra, letting it slip down her arms and onto the floor, before slipping her panties down her smooth legs. John gawped at her naked form - no less stunning than the trim, athletic bodies of Lizzie and Clare - and beckoned Alex over to him.

But what Alex did next surprised him. Instead of sitting down next to John as he had expected, she jumped up onto the sofa and remained standing. Resting her hands on the wall behind him, she shuffled over until her pussy was level with his head, leaving John in no doubt what she wanted.

John smiled to himself as he moved into position on the sofa, before taking Alex's tight buttocks in her hands and pulling her towards him. She hissed as he ran his tongue the length of her pussy, and she braced herself against the wall.

In no time at all, Alex was moaning loudly as John worked his tongue around her clit and into the folds of her lips. He caressed her bum as he ate her out, this position allowing him access to everything he wanted.

Hannah remained silent at first, still recovering from her orgasm, but soon wanted to join in again. John couldn't see her with Alex obscured his view, but he felt her get up from the sofa and kneel down on the floor. He gave a guttural moan when he felt Hannah's warm mouth engulf his cock - the fourth girl that day to fellate him.

John did his best to refocus on Alex, kneading her fit arse with his hands and pulling her pussy in closer to him until she was grinding against his face. Just as she had on Saturday night, Alex's cries let everyone in the adjacent rooms know what a good time she was having. Her pussy was soaking wet, as was John's face as he tasted it.

They continued like this for a couple of minutes, the three of them connected in an erotic chain with John gleefully licking out Alex while Hannah sucked deeply on his dick. The blowjob she was giving him was just as good as Alex's, covering almost his entire length with her lips and tongue, and it wasn't long before John came.

"Urrgghh!" he groaned, pulling his head back from Alex's pussy as he filled Hannah's mouth with his load.

Hannah swallowed it all and beamed at John between Alex's legs, before sitting back on the floor to watch them finish.

"My turn," Alex whispered cheekily as John resumed eating her.

His cock now softening, John nevertheless wanted nothing more than to keep the threesome going and take things to the next level by fucking both Alex and Hannah if he could. He eagerly sped up, working harder and faster on Alex's pussy until she joined him and Hannah in an orgasm of her own.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Alex shrieked as she reached her climax.

John's head fell back onto the wall and he released Alex's bum from his grip and she stepped down onto the floor. The two of them, panting heavily, looked at each other and giggled, before casting their eyes towards Hannah, who had been watching them keenly. She too laughed gently as they surveyed each other.