Freshers' Week Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one spoke for a few seconds until John got up and announced he was going to clean up in the bathroom.

Almost delirious with excitement at what had happened, John smirked at himself in the mirror as he rinsed Alex's wetness from his face. Freshers' week had been full of sexual surprises, but there was no doubt that this was the best one yet, and he longed to keep things going.

After cleaning up, John headed back into Hannah's bedroom to find the girls, still naked, now sitting next to each other on the sofa. Both of them, especially Hannah, looked slightly awkward as they chatted but they smiled kindly at John as he came back through and sat down in the chair opposite them.

His mind still swimming with sex, he let her eyes silently wander all over his two companions. As he admired their fine bodies and beautiful faces, his ego swelled and he hoped beyond hope that he'd get another chance to get close to them.

Alex and Hannah looked back at him, none of the three of them knowing what to say or where to go next until John, still half daydreaming, blurted out, "I want to fuck you both."

The girls laughed gently at how forward he had been and John suddenly felt very self conscious and arrogant, but he rapidly noticed that neither of them was resisting the idea.

"Well, lover boy," Alex said after a moment, "I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint."

She then looked at Hannah, who smiled back and gave a coy nod of assent to the plan, much to John's delight.

"Guess we just need to get you ready again," Alex added playfully, gesticulating towards John's now flaccid cock, as she stood up to take a drink from her glass of wine.

Kneeling down in front of him, Alex softly took John's dick in one hand, and began gently caressing his thigh with the other. Biting her bottom lip, she shot him a look of pure lust as she started slowly wanking him.

John looked back at her and their eyes remained fixed on each other once more. Gone was the sense of fun from before - now they just wanted to fuck.

They continued like this for some time, barely breaking their gaze, with Alex speeding up as John's cock started to stiffen. Hannah, who had been watching them closely, then interrupted their duet as she got up and came over to kneel next to John.

He turned his head from Alex to Hannah and in no time he was kissing her passionately and fondling her breasts. She responded in kind, murmuring with pleasure and snaking her tongue into John's mouth. He could already feel himself getting hard.

Alex, never one to shrink into the background, stepped things up further as she slipped John's rapidly hardening cock into her mouth and sucked him. John pulled back from Hannah and groaned, watching Alex again as she blew him.

As she slid her lips up and down his length, Alex beckoned Hannah down to her. John's cock and his lust swelled as the two of them came together before him, Hannah stroking his leg as Alex sucked his cock.

Hannah waited patiently for her turn, watching her two companions with a lustful seriousness in her eyes. But when Alex did eventually release John from her mouth, she did something that the others didn't expect.

Turning to her, Alex put her hand on the back of Hannah's head and gently pulled her in for a kiss. Hannah looked surprised at first but soon got into it, making out with Alex as John watched on agog.

He'd been so surprised by the threesome happening that John hadn't stopped to think that Hannah and Alex would get together too. And while he knew that this show was likely to be as close as they got, he was more than happy to let his fantasies play out as he watched them.

It was Hannah who stepped things up further, pulling Alex towards her as they kissed until their tits were pressed together. Still snogging Alex, she reached out for John's nob and was soon jacking it quickly.

John starred at them keenly, almost overcome by his desire for both of them. But captivated though he was by their erotic display, he certainly didn't want to miss the chance to fuck them both.

He waited until they stopped kissing for a moment and softly declared: "I'm ready."

Saying nothing, both girls stood up from the floor, with John joining them soon after. Alex motioned towards the bed, but Hannah quickly staked her claim.

"Me first," she said softly, taking John's hand and leading him over to the bed.

Alex made no complaint and stepped out of the way to watch them for the time being. Hannah knew what she wanted and lay face down on the duvet, jutting her bum up and inviting John in.

His heart pounding with anticipation once more, John got behind Hannah. He ran his hands down her back and over her buttocks, eliciting a shiver from her as he did so. But they'd all waited long enough for the main event and so he wasted no time in taking his clock and plunging it into Hannah's pussy from behind.

"Yesss," she hissed as he started enthusiastically fucking her.

John was so excited, not just at having sex with Hannah again, but knowing that he still had Alex to come too. His mind flashed with images of Clare and Rachel from earlier in the day as he gripped Hannah's hips to pull himself deeper inside her. She groaned at each thrust.

Alex lay on the other side of the bed and watched them eagerly. She casually ran a hand up her smooth legs and around her pussy, but the look on her face betrayed her desire to be more involved.

After a minute or so, she got up and came over to John. He shot her a look of pure desire but didn't once let up at he continued to fuck Hannah.

Alex pressed her body against his side and planted kisses all over his neck.

"Fuck her hard," she drunkenly whispered into his ear. "Fuck her until she cums, then I am going to finish you off."

"Urgh," John grunted, turned on even more by Alex's words, as he redoubled his efforts with Hannah, determined to get to his other partner as soon as possible.

Hannah was already nearly gone, moaning incoherently into the bed as she was taken from behind. John caressed her milky white skin, rubbing her back as he slid down onto her and took her heaving breasts in his hands.

Lifting her up off the bed, John slowed the pace of his fucking as he massaged Hannah's tits. She rolled her head back and groaned again, almost ready to go over the edge.

Sensing this, John squeezed her breasts and stroked her nipples before reaching down for her clit. It was hot and wet, and within just a few seconds of John touching it, Hannah was crying out with an orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked as she came.

For a brief few seconds, there was silence, save for the sound of Hannah and John's panting. Hannah rolled over onto the bed, totally spent, at least for the time being. Then Alex took over again.

"I want to ride you," she told John, almost pushing him down onto the bed.

John happily obeyed, adjusting his position ready for Alex to get on top of him. As she clambered over and sank herself down onto his rock hard cock in one swift motion, John noticed the almost crazed look on her face, as if her life depended on the sex they were about to have.

With Hannah calming down next to him, John focused himself completely on Alex. He knew from Saturday night just how athletic she was, and how good she fucked him when going cowgirl, and this night was no different. In no time at all, she was riding him hard, bouncing on his dick at quite a pace.

John grabbed Alex's thighs to help her as she worked herself up and down his shaft. His mind was abuzz with lust as he felt her wet pussy sliding all over him. He craned his neck up to kiss her and grope her bouncing titties. Alex sloppily kissed him for a moment but then proceeded to push him back down onto the bed and fuck him harder and faster still.

Out of the corner of his eye, John saw Hannah shuffle over to him and the two of them were soon making out. He wondered for a second if anything in the rest of his life would come close to the events playing out in Hannah's bedroom that evening, but he was soon overcome by the moment once more.

Alex's ever louder gasps filled the air as John and Hannah kissed passionately. Alcohol, exhaustion and desire swam around John's head, his mind now scarcely able to focus on what was happening.

Not finished yet, Hannah pulled away and sat up on the bed before swinging a leg over John's head and placing her pussy against his mouth. John reacted almost intuitively and began lapping at her soaking wet folds, his whole body now swamped with sex.

He could see and hear very little, with his head now sandwiched between Hannah's thighs, but he felt Alex slow down her riding as she leaned forward to kiss her friend.

It took every ounce of strength John had to carry on licking Hannah's pussy and thrusting up into Alex's. For a glorious couple of minutes, the three of them were joined in a spectacular erotic triangle, each of them pleasuring the other two.

Eventually, John could manage no more and he lay back onto the bed. Knowing that their incredible sex session was almost at an end, Alex dropped down onto his cock one last time and rubbed her clit until she came with gusto. John followed a few seconds later, firing his final load of the day deep into her pussy.

The girls wearily climbed off John, absolutely exhausted but thoroughly satisfied.

Saying nothing, Hannah got under the duvet and John soon joined her. Alex switched off the lights before squeezing in next to them.

As John's eyes closed, he smiled to himself, with a smile bigger than he had on any day that week, or ever before.