Freshin' Up

Story Info
Chapter 5 of Submissive Adventure.
4.1k words
4.41
3.3k
00

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William carries Jessica into the cabin to find that Paul has done what was asked. Her pillow and blanket were folded and placed on the couch. The fire was going in the living room, and in the kitchen, he could see that Paul had organized the food in rows to display what was available. The keys were on the counter, which confirmed that they would not be bothered further. He walked down the hall while still holding Jessica to the bedroom. Paul had placed Jessica's luggage at the foot of the bed. He swelled with pride at how well Paul followed his directions.

Setting Jessica down on the bed, he knelt before her and said, "I am going to get some more pain meds for you. Is there anything else you want while I am in the kitchen?"

She looked around the room and replied, "Can you grab George, my pillows, blanket, and a ginger ale, please?"

Rising to his feet, he ruffled her hair and replied, "Of course, little fox." Then he walked out of the room.

As he was getting what she asked for, she reached over, grabbed her smaller suitcase, and pulled it onto the bed. Then, with a little struggle, she grabbed her other one and dragged it onto the bed. She opened the smaller bag, pulled out a small bag with meds, opened it, and took a quick puff of her inhaler. Then put it back in the bag and on the nightstand. Next, she started a pile to bring into the bathroom, including her toiletries and towel. She put them in a bag she knew she could swing over her shoulder to get into the bathroom. Leaving the rest of her toys and hair accessories in the bag, she closes it and returns the suitcase to the floor.

Next, she opened the other suitcase and organized the items more. Stacking her underwear and bras first, then quickly covering them with a shirt. Next, she makes six stacks of clothing, one for bottoms, one for tops and undershirts, one for outerwear, one for dresses, one for socks, and one for sleepwear. She grabs a matching set of red underwear and a pair of jeans but then looks at her leg and switches to black leggings, a long sleeve red/black buffalo plaid flannel button down, and a black undershirt. As she gathered the items, she felt she was being watched and looked up to see William standing at the door. Quickly grabbing her underwear, she stuffs them into the bag and blushes the deepest shade of red, almost the same color as the set she just put in the bag. "Eeeek" is all she can say.

William walks in with a smile, suggesting he saw what she put in the bag. He puts the pillows and blanket on the bed. He offered George the stuffed hippo that smelled of lavender to her. She snatched the stuffie away and snuggled him to her face. He knelt in front of her with the ginger ale and the pain meds. "Hey, little fox, it's time to come out and take your meds." He said.

Jessica shakes her head no.

William puts the ginger ale and meds on the nightstand. He puts his hands on the bed next to her thighs. She peaks out from behind George as he touches her forehead with his. He asks, "Can little fox come out now? I miss her pretty face and cute smile."

Jessica looks at his expression expecting him to say something, but he never does. Instead, he just waits patiently as she processes what she will do. She slowly pulls George to her lap but keeps her eyes down. Finally, she nods, causing his nose to bump into hers.

He asks, "Hey, little fox, can I kiss you on the nose?"

She smiles and softly replies, "Yes."

He moves his mouth to kiss gently on her nose, followed by her forehead.

With her head still turned down, she looked at him with a sheepish smile and nervously rubbed George's arms together, "Um, can I kiss you too? If you don't want one, that's ok." she said, matching her nervous behavior.

He moves closer to her and replies, "Little fox, you can kiss me as much as you want, wherever you want."

Looking at him one more time, she leaves George in her lap, then moves her hands to his head to help direct his head as she gives him feather-like kisses. First to his forehead, then his nose, and lastly, his cheeks, and he smiles widely at how brave she was to ask for what she wanted.

His smile is so wide as he looks at her saying, "Little fox, thank you for your sweet kisses. I don't think I would have been able to hold back if you had kissed my lips."

A bolt of courage swept over her, and she kissed his lips quickly. Then, quickly she pulls back after the peck, grabs George, and covers her face again with the stuffie. She lets one of George's arms down to gauge his reaction.

He looked her in the eyes with pupils dilated and responded in a husky voice, "You sneaky, little fox. Ok, next time, you must stay on my lips until I tap out. Understood."

She looked at him, slowly lowered her stuffie, and asked, "What does tap out mean?"

He raises his right hand, says, "It's when you take your hand," and places it on her hip, "and gives two taps to another person," then gently but firmly slaps her side two times. "Any questions?"

She leans her hip into his hand and asks, "Can you tap out anywhere on the other person?"

He smirked with his reply, "Yes, you can." He gives another set of taps to her other hip.

"Oh, goodie, it will be a surprise tap out." She said with a devilish smile while leaning her hip into the other hand.

He smiles at her response and asks, "Little fox, are you a masochist?"

Casually she replies, "Actually, I am a sadomasochist."

With a firm grip on her hips, he says, "Little fox, I am finding more things about you that I simply adore." He releases his grip on her hips and stands up. "I know you want to see the sunset, and it is a beautiful thing to see. However, I fear If we keep up our little conversation, we may never make it out of the cabin, let alone the room. So, I am going to change in the living room. Do you need help with anything? Also, don't forget to take the meds." he asks as he pulls clothing from the dresser.

She replies with a hint of lust, "Oh, yeah," and quickly takes the meds and a sip of ginger ale, "I think I can do it. I grabbed what I needed earlier."

He grabs some black joggers and another black shirt; he holds up a red/black and blue/black buffalo plaid flannel shirt and asks, "Which one?"

She quickly replies, "Red, no, Blue, no, Red so that we can match."

"I think that sounds good too. Hollar if you need help in the bathroom. I will keep my eyes closed unless you want me to have them open." He said with a wink leaving the room.

She lets her body fall back on the bed and breathes for a minute. Did William just say he wants to match with me? Did he just say he would keep his eyes closed if I told him to? Does he want to see me naked? Oh Man, this man William is turning into a delicious man.

She sits back up, puts the last bit of clothing into the bag, and puts the strap across her body. She rises after the third attempt to get up from the bed. Then, grabbing the sides of the furniture, she hobbles to the bathroom. She leaves the door ajar if she needs to shout for help from William.

Undressing in the bathroom became challenging as she had to unwrap William's bandages on her leg. Her hoodie came off quickly, and she put it on the counter because she would likely wear it again. Removing her top and bra was also very easy. When it came to her shorts and panties, that is where the challenge was, but she could do it with a couple of huffs.

She heard William at the bedroom door asking, "Hey, you ok in there?"

Quickly she replied, "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." And released a sigh but also became a little aroused at the thought of him seeing her naked. It was her exhibition kink coming into play.

She looked at the tub and then the shower; as much as she would like a bath, she knew she would not be comfortable asking William to help her. With the thought of William seeing her naked body, she sighed and moved towards the shower. The idea excited her, but she reminded herself that she had just met the man.

She grabbed her shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and towel. She managed to get everything to the shower. Hanging the towel on the wall and putting the bottles on the floor, she turned to the knobs and turned the shower on hot. She let the water flow over her curvy body. She lifted each roll to ensure she was thoroughly coated in water. Then grabs the shampoo and washes her hair, rinses the shampoo, applies the conditioner to her hair, and leaves it in as she grabs her lavender body wash. Using the body wash all over her curvy body and imagined it was William's hands on her. She moaned at the thought of him touching her skin with his rough hands. She slaps her bottom a couple of times to try and calm her arousal, but it doesn't help. Finally, she rinsed the conditioner and soap off herself and turned the water off.

She grabs her towel from the wall and begins to dry herself. She almost hops onto the bathroom floor but realizes her foot is very wet and she could fall. Not sure what to do, she starts to cry. She just stands frozen in the shower with her towel wrapped around her, barely going all the way around. She hears a tap at the door.

"Little fox, are you ok?" William says outside the door.

Her tears flow, and she replies with a wheeze, "The floor is too shiny."

Understanding what she is saying, he asks, "Ok. Ok, I understand. Are you OK if I come in and help you get to a not shiny place on the floor?"

Trying to hold back her tears, she replied with a wheezy, "Yes."

Respecting her, he asks one more question before opening the door. "Do you want my eyes open or close? It doesn't matter to me; I know my bathroom."

"Um... umm... I don't know. I don't want to fall." She said as tears continued to fall and she started to hyperventilate.

"Ok. Ok. Jessica, I need you to breathe. I will open the door with my eyes closed, and if you want me to open them, I will. The only thing I need you to do is take slow breaths for me." He says as he grabs her inhaler from her medicine bag left open on the nightstand. He puts it in his pocket.

"Ok. Ok. Ok." She says with a wheeze in her voice.

William opens the door with his eyes closed. He takes four strides to the tub, then 2 to the shower. He puts his hand out in front of himself, waiting for her hands. Jessica slowly raises her hands and puts them in his hands. He moves one of her hands to his other, holds them both, and pulls the inhaler from his pocket.

She sees the inhaler as she is wheezing in front of him, thinking, How did he know I needed this? Oh gosh, my asthma is acting up. Does he think I'm a crybaby?

"Thank" wheeze, "You." Wheeze, she replies as he releases one of her hands. "Sorry," she wheezed. And does a puff, waits a minute, then does the second puff putting the inhaler back in his hand.

"No need to be sorry. I heard that you were wheezing and saw the inhaler and figured you would need it." He said, putting the inhaler back into his pocket.

"Thank you," she says with a slight wheeze.

"You're welcome, little fox. Ok, I am going to pick you up now." He said.

"Ok," she replied shyly.

William releases her hands and moves his hand across her back to her side, coming in direct contact with her skin. His eyebrows twitch up at the realization that her towel barely covers her curvy frame. He moves his other to her legs as he usually would. "Ready little fox," he said.

She puts her arm over his shoulder and replies with a whispered "yes."

With his eyes still closed William lifts her and is enveloped in the scent of lavender, eucalyptus, strawberries, and sandalwood. She smells like a lavender field in the forest during the summer. He breathes in her scent, loving the smell and wanting to burrow himself in her. He takes two strides to the counter and reluctantly sets her on the counter. When he stands in front of her, it takes all his willpower not to open his eyes.

"Ok, little fox, since I assumed you took the bandages off to take your shower, I am going to need to re-wrap them. Did you bring another pair of shorts and those delicious thigh-high socks or pants?" He asks with his eyes still closed.

"Um, I was getting cold, so I have leggings." She said.

"Ok, go ahead and get as ready as you can because I need to open my eyes to check the ankle and knee, then rewrap them." He said as he started to pull away from the counter to leave.

She quickly grabs his flannel, not saying anything but pulls him in close and rests her head on his chest. At that moment, he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her, but he instinctively knew. She opens her legs so he can move in closer and moves her arms around his body to snuggle in for a better hug.

His willpower is teetering at the thought that she just opened her legs and has nothing but a towel on. He can feel himself growing hard at the feeling of her breast on his chest and her nipples becoming hard. As he rubs her back, he notices the towel slipping open more. Finally, he grabs the towel and, with a husky tone, says, "Little fox, I could hold you all day, but with you barely in a towel, I am struggling not to open my eyes and lick you all over."

She stiffens at the realization that her towel has fallen open and her exposed hard nipples are on his chest with only his t-shirt and flannel as the barrier. She quickly releases her hold and pushes away from his chest. Then, grabbing the towel, she pulls it back up. His arms are still around her as he pulls the towel back up. She grabs the back part he is holding and tucks both ends under her arm. She lets out a shaky sigh.

"Ok, no need to worry, little fox, ok. As I said earlier, I will keep my eyes closed until you tell me I can open them. Do you need help getting dressed?" He asks her.

"Um... I can do it, but I need help with the pants. It was hard doing my shorts earlier. Do you think you can do that with your eyes close?" She asks.

"After the bandages are back on if you want me to close my eyes, I will do so and help you into your pants." He said with a tight squeeze of his arms around her. He reluctantly releases her and walks to the door. "I will be in the bedroom waiting for you to say I can come back in." He says, finally at the door.

"Thank you," she says softly.

Once the door is mainly shut, she lets out a silent sigh as she is still aware that he can hear her from the bedroom. She leans over, grabs her bag, opens it, takes out her red bra, and puts it on, covering her still-hard nipples. Then, she clasps the back and gives it a little pull to give herself a little slap from the back strap. She puts the black undershirt on next. She held off on the flannel until she was fully dressed. She takes the red high-waisted thong that matches her bra and puts her uninjured leg through the leg hole first, then carefully places the injured leg in the other leg hole. She pulls her thong up and scoots to the end of the counter. Her uninjured leg barely touches the floor, and she slides off the counter. Steadying herself, she pulls the thong the rest of the way on and adjusts it to fitting between her butt cheeks. She admires her butt in the mirror and gives her cheeks two quick taps as silently as possible.

Then angling her bad leg's hip to the counter, she scoots back on the counter. Then grabs her towel and places it across her lap, thinking she is fully covered. She says, "Ok, ready, and you can open your eyes, mister Wolf." Adding a little giggle at the end.

William walks into the bathroom with his eyes open and instantly sees that she is covering her front but forgot to cover her butt. He can see her red high-waisted thong reflecting in the mirror. He has the sudden urge to call her red riding hood with the thought of him sliding the thong to the side and sliding into her princess hole.

He stood for a moment, then rolled his shoulders to focus on his first task, which was to wrap her ankle and knee. He grabs the wraps she took off before her shower and kneels in front of her. He surprised her by pulling out the stool from under the counter for him to sit on. When he is seated on the outside of her leg, he can still see the reflection of her butt; he figured it was better than in between her legs and her feeling self-conscious with only the towel covering her delicious-looking thong. Lifting her leg to rest on his thigh, he wraps her ankle first. "Hey, little fox, since I am already down here, can you pass me your pants, and I can start to get them on for you." He says.

"OH, sure." She says as she reaches for her pants, and the towel starts to slip.

He quickly reaches out his hand to stop the towel from falling and exposing herself to him, even though he would adore a peek.

Jessica looks down at him and what he is doing, and with a smile, she says, "thank you," and hands him the leggings. She puts her hands back on the towel to prevent it from falling.

William nods because if he has to speak right now, he will give away how much he wants her. He slides her leg through the pants leg giving her leg gentle squeezes to ensure the pants are in the correct place and repeating the action on the other leg.

Then moving to her knee, William looks it over and wraps the knee. It doesn't look as bad as the ankle, but it will still need support. After wrapping the knee, he pulls her leggings higher to her thick thighs, continuing with the same motions he had done around her ankle. Finally, he takes her legs off his lap and tucks the stool back under the counter.

"Eyes open or closed now little fox?" He asks as he puts both hands on the counter right next to her thighs.

"Closed, please." She says shyly.

William closes his eyes but then feels Jessica's hands touch his hair and feels her pull him in. He lets her drive, loving that she is growing bolder in her wants.

Jessica gently pulls William's face to hers and places a kiss on his lips, doing what he told her she is staying put until he taps out. William kisses her back with a sense of hunger for her touch. He moves his hands to her thighs, removes the towel from her lap, and rubs her exposed flesh. The coarse feeling of his hands on her skin pushes out a moan as she kisses him. He licks at her lips to open, which she does, releasing a more breathy moan. He nibbles on her bottom lip, slides his tongue into her mouth, and massages her tongue with his. She is griping the back of his head as if it is the only thing keeping her in place.

His rough hands slide to her back, and then she feels both hands on her bare butt, causing her eyes to flash open in the realization that she never covered her butt. William's hands are gripping her cheeks, and she closes her eyes again, enjoying his kiss and rough hands on her soft skin. Finally, he gives two taps on her butt.

She moans into his mouth, not wanting to release from the kiss but does and looks at his closed eyes and pulls his head to the side so she can beg, in a whisper, "Harder. Please, harder," and pulls his face back to a kiss.

William groans into the kiss at the sounds of her begging to feel his hand impact her delicious butt. He releases both hands from her butt and administers two more robust taps that cause her to slip forward on the counter. He keeps his hands on her butt and massages the two cheeks.

She moaned into the kiss after each slap to her butt. Finally, she released the kiss but held on to the back of William's head, smoothing the hair and resting her forehead on his. She is catching her breath and still moaning at the feel of his rough hands on her butt.

William grabs her butt and lifts her off the counter. She grabs his shoulders to stabilize herself. Then he sets her on the ground while keeping his eyes closed. With a husky voice, he says, "I am gonna need to pull your pants up before I open my eyes, little fox." She doesn't release her hold on his shoulders but grips tighter. And he slides his hands down her legs, then reaches for the leggings and, as slow as he can, starts to pull them up as he pulls them up to her butt. He smirks and gives her booty a jiggle, and hears her giggle. He pulls them over her butt, slides his hands to the front of the waistband, and gives a little tug. She gasps at the sudden feeling of the leggings pressing her thong against her princess button. He slides his hand down very close to her princess zone but never touching and pulls the fabric out of her crotch. "May I open my eyes now, little fox?" He says as he whispers it into her ear.

12