Freshin' Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." She moans loudly and then pulls her hands to her mouth.

William opens his eyes to see a very red and aroused Jessica, barely holding on. He kisses her forehead. "Ok, little fox, time for socks and shoes, then we see the sunset." He says.

She turns around and grabs her red/black flannel and puts it on, and notices William is looking at her like she is a snack ready to eat. The look makes her want to bend over and let him pull her pants down and devour her. But instead, she takes a deep breath, turns around, and hugs him. She had never felt so wanted in her entire life. She says while holding him, "Ok, time for socks and shoes." Then releases the hug and quickly grabs her jacket.

William loved the little hug she gave him. It warmed his heart to see that she could just be so special. He scoops her up from where she is standing and walks her out of the bathroom. Putting her back on the bed, he puts her socks on and then gently puts her sneakers on. He pats her thighs; signally, he is done. He stands up, looking down at her. "Are you ready to go see the sunset?" he asks.

"Let's do it," Jessica said as she reached for him to help her. Once up, William picks her up and carries her to the cabin's front door.

William nuzzles her neck and says, "You, little fox are an extraordinary lady." Then opens the door and walks outside.

12