Freshman Ch. 08: Like Father Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel forges ahead into an uncharted fantasy.
12.9k words
4.88
12.1k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

SENIOR WEEK is the third installment and it details the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. It explores some different aspects of Rachel's personality as she finds fun and trouble alike with faces old and new.

So, if you're not caught up, catch up! And if you are, welcome back! I don't think I really need to give any clues as to what FRESHMAN is about, but just to be safe, this series will follow the entire first year of Rachel's college experience. What had seemed like an impossible fantasy just a few months prior is now fully in her grasp. Will the freedom and euphoria of the life she'd prayed for lift her to new heights or will it consume her as she is unable resist her instinctual urges to charge recklessly ahead?

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 7: Like Father (Part 1)

CHAPTER 8

Excerpt from Preludes Ch. 7: Gift Wrapped

As she sucked away on the lucky boy above, Rachel feasted on the images of blowing her teacher in a similar position. Or a boss at some fancy law firm or bank. She surged as she thought about specifically where she was. Greg's dad's office. She felt her pussy tingle.

She'd never met Greg's father and had only seen a picture of what she'd assumed was him on the desk with Greg and the rest of their family. She suddenly pictured kneeling in front of him right in her current position. Her eyes fluttered as the image sent another tremor between her legs. It was so hot. She'd blown Greg before. It would be so exciting to do his dad, too. Right here in his office. His locked office.

Her fantasy shook her to the core as she thought about the locked door. Did Greg's dad get blowjobs down here? Did Greg's mom suck his dick right in the same spot she was kneeling? Or did someone else maybe? Perhaps he had some secretary type who would work for him and help him with his business. And when they were done, they'd lock the door and she'd suck him off before she left for the night. Rachel pulsed again as her thoughts ran wild.

It was so hot...

***

Rachel pivoted on the soft carpet at the bottom of the stairs as she brought her gaze up to meet the man facing her. Her eyes twitched as she carefully studied his expression. But she didn't break the stare.

Inhaling a dose of the room's cool air through her nose, she tightened her grip on the clutched-in flaps of her coat and pulled them slowly back out across her chest, letting her shirt come into full view. She could feel her nipples straining against the thin, taut fabric. Smirking to herself and drinking in the first intoxicating fumes of lustful attention from her target, she licked her lips and prepared to speak.

"You remember me. Don't you?"

She raised a playful eyebrow as she let her jacket remain hanging purposefully open at her sides. The chill of her exposure raised the hair on her arms and again forced an exciting tickle through her senses. She didn't look down at herself to confirm the image she was offering. She knew well enough.

Rich felt the breath rush from his lungs as he stood in frozen trepidation. He'd still been catching up to the potential implications behind discovering his son's pants when that focus had been completely obliterated. He tried his best to avert his eyes from the view that had just materialized. But it was impossible.

The young woman whom he had just five minutes ago discovered in his basement scrambling on the floor and stammering out an explanation for her presence was now standing in front him in a dangerously provocative way. He'd picked up on the soft, attractive features of her face at first glance, but he was now being made aware of how quite well endowed she was as the skin-tight stretch of her t-shirt clutched the bountiful expanse of her chest. And even in the dimmed light of the room, the sharp poke of her nipples was clearly visible within their cotton enclosure.

His head spinning and his brain desperate to know (yet entirely terrified of) her intentions, he swallowed and tried to stay in control. He felt his dick twitch in his pants and he gritted his teeth to fight back the feeling. Maybe her exposure had been unintentional. If so, the last thing he needed to do was draw attention to it.

"Yes, I-."

He cleared his throat and composed himself.

"I do now. You've been here before. You and Greg had some sort of school project once, I think."

Rachel smiled sweetly and nodded her head. Casually slipping the flaps of her jacket back over her boobs, she grinned and stepped forward.

"That's right. Back last spring. We actually never got to do the project because I forgot my materials. I ended up leaving almost as soon I'd got here."

She paused as she stopped her advance a few paces in front of him. Glancing up curiously at his face, she cocked her head.

"Do you remember that, too?"

Rich's spine tingled as he looked down at her and comprehended her inquiry. She was standing close enough that he could pick up the sweet hints of her perfume. She'd pulled her jacket shut again, though. Perhaps she wasn't even aware of what she'd done. But what was she getting at with her questions?

Swallowing roughly, he nodded and cleared his throat again.

"Yes, I think I remember that."

He watched as Rachel's expression remained unchanged for several seconds. She simply stared up at him with an intense yet playful curiosity. It held the air in his lungs.

And then, without warning, she broke into a wide, innocent smile and stepped back. She giggled and shook her head.

"Oh my God, so this is gonna sound weird, but I always felt kind of embarrassed or like, guilty about that. Like, I wondered if you thought I was full of it and that the assignment thing had just been a cover for, you know, something else."

She raised her eyebrow purposefully and shot him a toothy grin as she watched his shoulders momentarily relax and then tighten again. She'd broken the intensity with her silliness but she'd also made a pretty specific implication. She wondered if he'd picked up on it.

Rich steadied himself and smiled nervously as he felt some pressure ease out of the room. Rachel's smiling innocence was disarming and he began to feel a little stupid about his earlier read on the situation. Perhaps he'd been seeing things that weren't there.

Moving to further diffuse the tension, he smirked and decided to answer her question. He wasn't sure if such a subject was appropriate (a potential relation between her and his son), but he figured the best way to keep things light was to laugh the whole thing off.

"Well, to be honest, I do remember thinking it was a little strange."

He shrugged and laughed nervously, silently hoping that she would simply turn around and leave.

Rachel kept her warm, friendly smile on him as she took in his answer. She could feel the knots in his stomach twisting and the air shaking out of his lungs. She remembered how he'd looked when he'd first come down the steps and discovered her. He was already tall and handsome and he'd had such a serious, commanding presence. But all of that was gone now.

Her own stomach tight as a drum and tickles of pure electricity racing through her veins, Rachel decided to cut the act and move things to the impossibly wrong and dangerous place they were destined to go. She sharpened her smile into a sly grin and stepped in close to his body. Her chest just inches from his, she looked up right into his eyes and spoke.

"You should trust your instincts more."

She surged as she felt his entire body stiffen and quake. Licking her lips, she stepped up onto her toes and pushed her chest into his. Leaning around and bringing her face close to his ear, she whispered.

"You were right. It was all bullshit. There were no missing books. No project."

She paused and gathered her confidence as she purred out in her most sultry tone.

"I was up in his room. Sucking his dick."

She punctuated the final word with a click of her tongue as she eased back down off her toes and flashed her dancing eyes at him. Her head rushed with excitement and her thighs shook with full out arousal. She wasn't sure if she'd ever been so dangerously turned on in her entire life.

Rich groaned involuntarily as his cheeks burned and his dick again jumped in his pants. He took a conscious step back, glancing quickly downward past his waist. He wasn't wearing any underwear; the pants were simply sleeping pajamas. His head began to spin faster. What was happening? He needed to stop everything now.

He cleared his throat, but Rachel beat him to the punch and jumped back in.

"And, since we're being honest..."

She paused and smirked seductively.

"That wasn't the only time I've done that here."

She stepped back into him but Rich retreated again. He found his voice, albeit shakily.

"You have to go now."

His protest faltered as Rachel's intensity melted him. Toying with him like a cat and mouse, she forged ahead as if she hadn't even heard him.

"Do you want to know my favorite place to do it?"

Rich could barely breathe, let alone speak. Who was this girl? Why was she telling him these things? Was she insane? He needed to get her out now.

"I'm serious. You need to leave."

His voice was steady, but not as firm as he'd intended. He felt his cock pushing into the soft flannel of his pants. Expanding with each tortured throb and pulse as it approached the point of sure detection. He knew he should just grab her by the arm and physically drag her up the stairs and out of the house if he had to. But he felt like he was under a spell.

Rachel's tenses tingled as she took in the weakened fight in his voice. She actually couldn't believe how calm she was. She was in the middle of hands down the most illicit seduction she'd ever attempted. A married, older man. Not a little older like her professor. Old enough to be her own father. And whose son she'd had multiple sexual interactions with. The same son she'd just jerked off minutes earlier and was now passed out mere feet away. It was surreal. And its wrongness was matched only by the scorching heat it sent between her legs.

Biting her lip, she smiled casually at him and slipped her coat off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She watched his eyes shoot automatically to her obscenely displayed chest. Stepping past him and making her way over to a shallow corridor at the end of the room, she turned back and nodded.

"I will go. I promise. But first, I have to show you something."

She watched as Rich stayed frozen in his stance. His feet were turned perpendicular to her and he'd only twisted his torso and neck to follow her movement. His eyes again flicked nervously to her breasts.

Rachel grinned and feigned a bashful smile as she followed his gaze downward to her own chest. Bringing a hand to her right nipple poking brazenly through her shirt, she fingered it teasingly and looked back up.

"Sorry. I guess I'm a little excited."

Pausing, she let her eyes drop to Rich's waist which now offered a profile view from her vantage point. Grinning at the tent that was now partially formed, she looked back up at him and raised a brow.

"Looks like I'm not the only one though..."

She could feel the color draining from Rich's system as the fight fled from his face. He glanced down nervously and adjusted his pants in a futile attempt to hide what they both obviously knew was now visible. Swallowing, he looked back at her with desperation.

"This isn't-. I'm not joking around. You need to leave."

Rachel only laughed softly and shook her head. She didn't speak. She brought her hand up from her breast and curled her finger at him, beckoning him to come close. And before waiting to see if he'd comply, she simply turned and continued down the corridor towards a closed door.

Her body shook with excitement as her palm reached the handle and gripped in tight. The office. She couldn't even count how many times she'd fantasized about it since that night in the spring with both Trevor and Greg. It had been the genesis for her blood-pumping event with her professor. And it was about to provide her with the most unfathomable realization of her fantasy yet.

With a firm twist of her wrist, she pushed the door open and stepped into the darkened room. She fumbled for a light switch and adjusted the dimmer to a moderate setting. Turning back towards the desk, she ran her fingers over the cool cherry wood. She whimpered at the touch as she involuntarily brought her other hand down to the front of her jeans. God, she could almost come right there.

Her brain overflowing with suffocating arousal, she simply turned around and leaned her ass, almost half-sitting, into the corner of the desk. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared patiently at the doorway. And she waited.

Back in the main area of the basement, Rich stood exactly where Rachel had left him. His heart thumped in his chest, each beat hitting in rhythm with the throbbing between his legs. He was entirely hard now and completely lost.

What the fuck was he going to do? What game was this girl playing? He had to get her out of his house.

He peered down the hallway into his home office as a thousand thoughts raced through his brain. He absolutely could not, could NOT, even consider for one second what she was-. His dick jumped again and he reflexively reached down to squeeze it through his pants. She'd already clearly noticed his arousal. It wasn't like he could play it cool.

And what about her? The image of her tits straining against the tight confines of her shirt burned in his brain. Their full, perfect roundness. Her teasing nipples. And the things she'd said to him. The dangerously explicit thoughts she'd conjured.

He glanced back at his son sleeping on the couch, truly dead to the world. Crushing guilt cascaded over him as he considered not only the implication there, but towards his entire family. His wife and daughter were away on college visits. He'd have joined except work had interfered. He glanced down the hallway again. And now what was happening?

Realizing he couldn't just stand there forever, he took a few deep breaths and tried to retake control. Going into the office was certainly playing with fire, but what choice did he have? He had to somehow diffuse the situation and get this crazy girl out. He cursed himself as he tried to pump up his resolve. Fuck, Rich. You're the fucking grownup here. Act like it.

Nodding with increased confidence, he turned and faced the corridor to his office. He adjusted his pants again and began the slow trek out of the room.

Rachel's cheeks tingled as she watched Rich appear finally in the doorway. She studied his face, feeling a moment of doubt as she picked up on a renewed sense of purpose in his expression. His eyes were narrow and his jaw was tight. His salt and pepper mustache twitched as he drew in a deep breath and spoke sternly.

"Listen, I'm not going to tell you again. I don't know what you think you're doing here but it's not going to happen. Do you understand? I need you to get up, go get your coat, and get out of this house. If you need to wait for a ride, you can do it in the kitchen. If you need me to call you a cab, I will. Am I clear?"

Rachel tried to mask her amusement as she listened to the entirety of his impassioned speech. It sounded like he meant it (and that was kind of cute), but she was way past the point of surrender. Her heartbeats were becoming deafening in her own head. But she said nothing in response. She stayed completely still and simply smiled back.

Rich felt the air rattle in and out of his lungs for a few breaths as he stared at Rachel and waited. She hadn't moved a muscle and a faint smirk danced across her soft lips. A tickle of irritation needled his gut as he processed her apparent dismissal of his stern command. It was like she hadn't even heard him.

Adrenaline pouring through his system, Rich narrowed his eyes further and took another step into the room.

"Did you hear me? Get up right now and-!"

He trailed off as Rachel suddenly hopped up from her angled seat on the desk and flashed a devilish grin. Without a word, she stepped past him and made her way evenly back over to office doorway. Rich stood still but turned his head to watch her. His heart continued to race. Wait, was that it? Was she leaving? What was she-?

His thoughts died with a concurrent raspy inhale as Rachel stopped just short of the threshold and calmly shut the door. Rich stiffened as the sound of the lock clicking sent a hot dagger of alarm though his system. His adrenaline began to pump again and he fought to find his voice.

"Wait. What are you-?"

He didn't finish the question as Rachel turned back towards him and silenced him with another melting flash of her eyes. In an instant, she'd made her way back to him, stopping just inches from his body. Rich looked down at her from his taller vantage, searching her expression and fighting desperately to stay in control. The room was beginning to spin.

Rachel surged as she sensed the tortured arousal flooding from his pores. She was again quite impressed with herself at how well she was keeping it all together. She was sure that Rich was completely overwhelmed but the experience was no less inconceivable for her. She was the one who had fantasized about him and this very moment many times before. Gotten herself off to the exact imagery...

Breaking free of her own momentary daze, Rachel swallowed and moved forward. Reaching out, she touched Rich gently on the arm, eliciting an automatic flinch. She smiled warmly and breathed in as she ran her fingers over the soft, wispy hairs of his forearm down towards his wrist. Finally reaching his hand, she gripped him gently and looked into his eyes.