Freshman Ch. 08: Like Father Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me."

She pulled him towards her but paused as she felt his resistance keep him in place. Rolling her eyes, she grinned and spoke again in her most innocent tone.

"C'mon. I'm not going to bite. I promise."

Rich rational brain had already been long since overpowered by Rachel's enchantment and he swallowed hard as he felt his muscles surrender as well. He was beyond knowing how wrong and dangerous everything he was allowing to happen was. He simply didn't have the capacity to do anything about it any longer.

His legs shaking, he released the emergency brake and allowed Rachel to guide him over to where she had been previously standing when he'd first walked in. He barely breathed as she rotated their respective positions, backing him into the smooth, flat side of his home office desk. As she released his hand from her grip and stepped fully into his body, he flexed his jaw and waited for her next move.

"It was in here."

Rachel's voice came out warm and smooth, cutting through the thickness of the air like a lantern's soft light.

"Right at your desk."

She smiled seductively as she brought her hand to his shirt and pretended to pick off a fuzz. She was close enough to him that her expansive breasts grazed his ribs. She could feel his breath shaking in his chest.

"It was at a party. You must've been out of town or something. When the night was done and everyone left, we came in here. He sat in that chair."

Rich managed to rip his frozen stare away from her face for a moment as he flicked his gaze quickly to the chair positioned a few feet to his right. A flurry of images sizzled through his thoughts and he shook his head to clear them away. It was shameful to even consider.

Rachel's velvety voice brought him back to the moment and he snapped his eyes forward to greet her again.

"There was no one to disturb us so I-. I took off all my clothes. And then I got down on my knees."

She inhaled sharply as a tremor spiked between her legs, forcing her eyes to flutter shut. She was so turned on. About to burst.

Fighting it back, she opened her eyes again and licked her lips. Her voice came out lower this time, only a few notches above a whisper.

"And while I was sucking him, I touched myself. And do you want to know what I was thinking about?"

Rich sucked in a breath as Rachel pushed herself suddenly even deeper into his body. Her breasts squeezed thickly into his chest and he groaned involuntarily as he felt his cock make firm, unmistakable contact between her legs. He exhaled roughly at the realization. He knew she had to have felt it, too.

His hands shook at their sides and he was about to surrender to the impulses that were tearing desperately at their leash when he suddenly realized that she was actually reaching for something behind him. He felt her chin slide past his shoulder and he shivered as his next deep inhale pulled the sweet aroma of her hair into his nostrils. He leaned his cheek subtly into the side of her head and closed his eyes.

As she finally pulled back, he refocused and stared down at her with desperate confusion. But she only smirked and indicated to her hand. His eyes dropped and his throat tightened as he saw she was holding a picture frame. In it, a photo of him and Greg. Looking back up at Rachel, he held his breath as she smiled and nodded.

"You."

The word almost pushed him over the edge and he groaned as he felt full capitulation take over. Truthfully, he'd been dead the moment he'd stepped into the room, but any semblance of a chance at escape had just been thoroughly stomped out. He felt his dick pulse thickly as his brain went fuzzy.

Rachel smiled warmly and giggled as she leaned back from his body. Setting the picture down on the desk, she swallowed and sniffed in through her nose.

"You see, Greg told me how you work from home down here. And how you used to have a personal assistant."

She paused and looked up at him, her expression playful and curious.

"Ever think about filling the position again?"

Rich swallowed hard as he stared down and tried to process her smiling, doe-eyed inquiry. His throat tightened painfully and his brain smoked as the gears spun out of control. He had no idea how to respond and he was sure that the panicked indecision was clearly visible on his face.

Rachel, indeed, registered his paralysis and she giggled softly as she decided to let him off the hook. But not entirely.

"It's okay. I'm not trying to force my way into a job."

She pursed her lips and raised her eyebrow thoughtfully.

"But what if maybe we just, you know, pretended?"

The buzzing in Rich's head intensified and his throat dried up like sand. But he managed to find his voice to squeeze out a meager response.

"Pretended?"

Rachel smiled and nodded happily.

"Mmm-hmm. Just for tonight. Here, like this."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, pantomiming the act of getting into a role. As she opened them again, she looked up at Rich with a mockingly-earnest smile. She cleared her throat and spoke, her voice this time coming out in a playful yet subtly more formal tone.

"Okay, Mr. Sanders. I'm all finished with my work for the day."

She paused and shook her head with a grin.

"It was non-stop today, wasn't it? We barely even took a break for lunch!"

Rich furrowed his brow as he absorbed Rachel's opening barrage of role-play. He understood what she was doing, but his brain was locked. He wasn't exactly the type who was well versed in any sort of improv. And the suffocating intensity of the situation made it all but impossible for him to find his footing in the repartee.

A tickle of disappointment skipped through Rachel's belly as she processed Rich's obvious stage fright. She'd known from the beginning that she'd likely have to be the one to take the reins, and she was okay with that because the entire experience was just unfathomably exciting. But it was a bit of a letdown that he wasn't being more forceful. It went against the main thrust of her fantasies in this regard. The dominant boss and his willing, submissive assistant.

Realizing it didn't matter, Rachel refocused and moved on. She loved playing the role and every cliché, borderline-corny sentence that rolled off her tongue only turned her on more. So even if Rich wasn't carrying his weight in the scene, it wasn't going to stop her from nailing her lines.

"Well, anyway, I'm gonna get going. I have a test in the morning to study for. But before I go..."

She trailed off and stepped back in closer to Rich's body, letting her breasts gently graze his shirt.

"Was there anything else you needed from me?"

She stared intently into Rich's eyes as she felt his torso shake under the pressure. Realizing that she could use his own tension as part of her act, she smiled and reached down for his hand. As she took it into her own and raised it up towards her face, she spoke again.

"You feel tense. I know you worked so hard today. I was watching you."

She brought her other hand to his wrist to and pressed both thumbs into his palm. Working his flesh with an impromptu massage, she narrowed her eyes and purred.

"What can I do for you? Something to help you relax, maybe?"

As her query slid delicately into the thick silence of the room, Rachel dropped the hammer. Keeping her eyes on his, she gently cradled his hand into a ball, leaving only his index finger extended. Without another word, she slipped it smoothly past her soft lips and fully into her mouth.

Rich's knees buckled and he almost lost his balance as the moment finally crossed over from dangerously suggestive into the realm of pure, physical engagement. He whimpered as his eyes fixed onto the impossible vision of Rachel sucking tenderly on his finger. It was both soothing and invigorating at the same time and the wet, warmth of her oral embrace tripped every lustful sensor in his brain as her lips passed over his knuckle at each turn. His heart stopped beating his and his cock strained eagerly against his pants.

It was over.

So he fought back no more.

In an instant, his eyes came alive and his jaw tightened as he felt his chest swell with lust-fueled confidence. He withdrew his finger from the sensual cocoon of Rachel's mouth, sliding it firmly past her lips and around her cheek. He held her face and gathered his breath as he watched her own eyes go wide. As the last grains of resistance scattered like dust, he leaned in purposefully and brought his mouth to hers.

Rachel's stomach clenched and her lungs filled as unexpected excitement took over her body. Arousal flooded her system and she moaned loudly as she received the firm pressure of Rich's kiss. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth and she grinned reflexively as his mustache tickled her face. She realized she'd never kissed a man with a full mustache before. Her pussy clenched at the thought. She'd never kissed a man thirty years her senior...

Eagerly allowing the moment to overtake her, Rachel slid her hands behind Rich's head and gripped his hair as she absorbed his embrace. She hadn't expected him to actually kiss her but she was entirely glad that he had. It added an unexpected intimacy to her now lived-out fantasy. And it increased the intensity of the experience ten-fold.

Rich's mind went blank as he turned the keys over to the deeper, more primitive layers of his brain and let them take the wheel. The moment was too surreal to even attempt to analyze so he merely focused on the various pleasures provided by each physical stimulus. He hadn't kissed someone so forcefully in a long time, let alone a teenager. He groaned to himself as he tasted the smooth swirl of her tongue and drank in the sweetness of her perfume. Everything about her was so softly delicious.

And that brought his thoughts back to a very specific and desperately tantalizing target.

Not breaking away from the kiss, Rich dropped his hands quickly from Rachel's face and slid them roughly over the warm, tight skin of her throat. As he reached the low-angled neckline of her shirt, he felt his stomach tighten automatically. The sizzling anticipation of what he was about to do was almost as electrically arousing as his need to actually do it. Unable to resist any longer, he slid hands downward and squeezed in tight.

A muffled, dual-moan escaped both of their occupied lips as Rich's grip closed in around the soft expanse of Rachel's chest. His face burned with prickly heat but he steadied himself and forged ahead, cupping her breasts together and angling them upward, absorbing the pleasure of their heavy weight. The thinly stretched cotton of her shirt scrunched as he buried his fingertips into the accepting abundance contained within. He moaned again, his dick swelling with need. The sensation was overwhelming.

Rachel focused on her breathing as she absorbed Rich's eager work on her chest. He was being rough and forceful with his touch and she absolutely loved it. She grinned to herself and almost broke the kiss with a laugh as his mauling intensity suddenly reminded her of Greg's own unhealthy obsession with her boobs. She grinned again and continued to swirl her tongue in his mouth. Like father, like son apparently...

The thoughts were interrupted as she felt Rich up the ante and hastily slip his hands under the hem of her shirt. She shivered as his fingers climbed eagerly up her stomach and over her ribs. The direct touch on her skin was electric and she whimpered again as she felt him encase her breasts with his palms and resume his ferocious groping.

If it was electric for Rachel, it was a burning inferno for Rich. Feeling her up over her thin shirt had been incredible but it didn't compare to the full sensation of her soft, warm flesh pressed directly into his grip. His dick thrashed angrily as he squeezed her tits in more intensely than he had before. Her firm nipples pressed into his palms and he fought to stay in control as he rubbed and caressed away.

The intense kissing and touching continued for another minute or so before Rich again blindly moved forward. The only piece of the wholly euphoric experience with Rachel's breasts that still eluded him was the completion of the visual that had begun when she'd let her jacket fall open earlier in the other room. He needed to see them. And he couldn't wait any longer.

With his hands still submerged under the twisted material of her shirt, Rich raised his arms firmly, pulling the covering up over her torso. He leaned back and even halted his busy groping for the moment to focus on the job. He clenched his teeth as he watched each teasing inch of her stomach come into further view.

Finally, with a flick of his wrists, he yanked the shirt up high, leaving it bunched-up just below her collarbone. He swallowed hard as he watched her heavy breasts drop smoothly into place. Holding his breath, he removed his hands and stepped back to admire the jaw-dropping view.

He almost came right there. The teasing images that he'd been focused on up until that point shattered into a million pieces as a set of tits more perfect that he could've imagined materialized mere inches from his face. His nostrils flared and his pupils dilated, focusing on the wonder revealed. Rachel's breasts were large and full and exquisitely shaped. They hung high on her chest and jutted out impossibly over the flat, tight tone of her stomach. Her creamy smooth skin looked delicious and soft.

An automatic sigh eased from his lungs as he licked his lips and continued to drink in the heavenly picture. Truthfully, he'd always been more than a bit of a 'boob man'; the majority of women he'd been with over his lifetime had been well-endowed. His wife had a spectacular pair herself, although time and gravity had taken their expected toll with the passage of multiple decades.

His eyes twitched as he studied the delicate curves of Rachel's breasts. Her skin was moderately pale and the lightened hue seemed to accentuate the imagined softness of her flesh. Her light brown nipples stuck out teasingly in perfect, diminutive circles that contrasted pleasantly against their smooth, milky background.

The image was surreal, and finally, Rich could help himself no longer.

Stepping back in, he again sunk his fingers into her flesh, gripping the full weight on her left breast from underneath. He angled it upward and lowered his face in close. With a deep, hungry breath, he parted his lips and slipped her tender nipple fully into his mouth.

Rachel squealed with delight as she absorbed the sensation and every electric tickle it sent through her gut. She felt Rich's lips close firmly onto her and she shut her eyes as his tongue swirled eagerly around her nipple. She flinched as she felt his other hand resume its work on her unoccupied breast, his fingers again squeezing her to the point of pleasurable pain. She was so completely thrilled with his transformation from the frozen, quivering mess he'd been earlier into the forceful dominator who was now taking what he wanted. It was better than she could've ever hoped for. Her pussy throbbed with each squeezing rush of her pulse.

But she wasn't the only one with an oven blazing between her legs. As lost as Rich was in the heavenly confines of Rachel's delicious cleavage, he hadn't nearly forgotten where this experience seemed destined to go. As he sucked greedily on her tits, he simultaneously recalled the sensation of her own lips doing similar work on his finger. It had been obvious what she'd been trying to convey. And it was becoming impossible to delay the collection of his prize any longer.

Finally disengaging, Rich raised his head up and leaned back to a full stand. He subtly pushed Rachel back a foot or two, allowing for a purposeful space on the floor to emerge between them. His heart banged in his chest as he looked down at her from his taller vantage. His gaze ran from her fiery, dancing eyes over the unnaturally perfect curves of her breasts (now sporting pinkened marks and wetted streaks from his efforts). And finally, his eyes flicked down meaningfully to his own waist, before angling back upward to meet Rachel's gaze.

Rachel held her position as she caught her breath and took stock of it all. She knew what he was trying to communicate and part of her wanted nothing more than to sink to her knees and give it to him without another word. But that wasn't enough. The fantasy was so close to perfect. She just needed one last thing.

She needed him to be assertive in this moment. She'd endured his passiveness because she'd known how utterly conflicted and confused he must've been when she'd made her intentions known out of the blue. But he'd started to come alive in the latter stages of the dance, attacking her with his aggressive kisses and touch. She needed him to seal the deal and communicate directly. A suggestive look and hopeful expression was not enough.

She swallowed roughly and looked up into his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?"

The question was not unexpected but it still made Rich's chest tighten and his stomach twist. He certainly wasn't the meek type and he'd allowed more of his aggression to leak out once he'd realized that there would be no stopping the runaway train on these tracks. But it still felt strange and awkward to take the lead. In a twisted way, it made him feel less responsible for the unforgivable sin he was about to commit if he avoided sitting in the driver's seat directly.

Clearing his throat, he tried his best to hedge.

"I, um-. I think you know the answer to-."

"No. Tell me."

Rachel cut off his attempt at squirming deflection with fire in her eyes. Her voice was firm and forceful, but also desperate. It was an order, but also a plea.

Rich again stiffened up and swallowed painfully. It was a ridiculous distinction to make, of course, but he felt dirty actually forming the words. Like he was preying on this young, naïve creature and coercing her into something he knew very well was wrong.

But the guilt and shameful introspection was not going to win the war. And he'd known that for several minutes. He needed to receive what Rachel was offering. And in order to get there, it appeared that she needed him to play the role that she craved.

Licking his lips, he took a deep breath and let his gaze again wash over the incomparable image that greeted his eyes. A beautiful, topless teenager was practically begging to pleasure him in a way that made his brain melt. The arousal flooded his veins and gave him the strength to act.

"I want you to get down on your knees and give me the best blowjob of your life."

The words were like an aural orgasm and Rachel whimpered involuntarily as they soaked her senses with shaking excitement. This was it. The exact point in time that she'd been driving towards. The specific object of her wild, illicit fantasies that had begun all those months ago in this very room. She'd completed the seduction and now it was time to give this man what she'd worked so hard to convince him was his for the taking.

It was her turn to feel the overwhelming weight of the moment and she steeled herself as she fought to stay in control. Her stomach knotted and her toes curled in her shoes. Her scalp tingled as her thumb and forefinger began to rub harshly together. Summoning her strength for one last burst of resolve before she could freely give in and let go, she smiled obediently and nodded.

"Yes sir."

The whispered assent sent a crackle through the air, and for a few moments, Rich and Rachel simply stared at each other in silence. The electric hum of the dimmed lights grew unnaturally loud, joined by the stark, striking ticks of the clock on the wall behind them. Their heavy breaths echoed in their brains.