Freshman Fifteen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though difficult to do, Mike lifted himself off of the bed just enough for him to be able to reach his girlfriend's breasts - no, 'breasts' wasn't the right term. Mike was groping Andrea's pecs, the masses of beef filling his fingers completely, her hard nipples digging into his soft palms. He was thoroughly amazed that she'd reached such an incredible level of musculature that even her natural, feminine pockets of fat had dissipated from her body, leaving nothing but sinew-packed bulk in its wake; it turned him onto to such a degree that what exclaimed next caught them both by surprise, the words emerging from somewhere deep within him.

"Fuck me harder, stud!"

Andrea and Mike's eyes both went saucer-wide at what he'd suddenly said.

Stopping her bestial bucks, Andrea let out a deep, throaty moan, her hands clenching onto Mike's legs hard enough to leave finger-shaped bruises, her pussy punishing his penis with a potent pressing itself, nearly cutting off the flow of blood to his skinny organ. In return, Mike squeezed her pecs with as much strength as his meager musculature allowed, his own fingers scarcely able to make even a dent in Andrea's concrete-slabs of brawn. The pair were equally as turned-on by Mike's utterance, more so than either had ever been by each other.

Roaring with so much unrestrained volume that it almost shook the windows, Andrea launched into the climax she'd been using Mike's dick to reach. Her hips jerked forward, her long clitoris pointing straight at her partner's face, and a steaming stream of squirt sprayed from her sex; simultaneously, Mike orgasmed in sync with his superior girlfriend, his marble-sized balls pulling up in their sack, his cock giving a series of weak flexes within her as it shot its meager load into her depths. While Andrea screamed like a predator challenging a rival, Mike whimpered as ecstasy washed over him.

Only two or three ropes of watery semen gushed from Mike's member before his orgasm reached its finale, the entire process taking only a handful of seconds - but the same couldn't be said for Andrea! Her climax still went strong, lasting more than twice as long as her boyfriend's, her cunt geysering its feminine fluids - the last part of her that could be considered feminine - all over Mike's body. The hot, translucent liquid splashed across his pasty bird-chest, thin neck, and blushing-red features in an unabated eruption, the strength of her ejaculation splattering and misting everything in its path.

Mike fell back against the bed before Andrea's euphoric heights finished, weakened by the rapturous experience. When Andrea's orgasm slowed, she resumed grinding herself against her boyfriend's softening appendage, prolonging her pleasure for as long as possible; by the time her pussy had calmed and her blasts of girl-cum diminished to a trickle, she was satisfied. She was satisfied and Mike was drenched, as were the sheets around them, their blue-coloration darkened by the moisture seeping into the fabric - the way sex between the young lovers usually ended!

Andrea bent down and gave Mike a long, impassioned kiss, tasting her prowess on his lips.

"Thanks for that, baby," she whispered into his mouth, stroking his sodden mess of blonde hair affectionately, "I needed that. You made me feel really damn good - especially when you called me a stud!"

"Y-You're telling me!" He groaned with a chuckle, looking down at his feminine-fluid flooded form, "That was amazing Andrea - it always is. I love you."

"I love you too, Mike."

They kissed again.

"I-I think you shot a bigger load than I did!" Mike joked, despite the truth in his words, "You really are a stud, Dre! You cum more than I do, you're stronger than I am, and now you have these sexy, powerful pecs."

He rubbed his fingers across them for emphasis.

"You're definitely a stud, there's no doubt about that anymore!"

Andrea's lips curled into a grin.

"You're right."

Heaving herself off of Mike and the bed, Andrea got back to her feet and stretched her arms like she would after a workout. Stepping back to the mirror, she admired her own body, ogling her own figure - or lack thereof - and all the tough muscles that made up her hardened physique. Her huge arms and legs. Her six-pack. Her pecs. Even her fat, still-throbbing clit made her look masculine, her dripping labia hidden beneath it. She was a stud, and she fucking loved it!

Arousal reignited from her veneration of self, she began to flex, posing in front of the mirror. Lifting her arms, she curled her fists towards her bulging traps, forcing her biceps to pop out from under her tanned skin, pulsing veins creeping across their rounded-shapes. Spreading her legs, Andrea flexed her bare thighs, the same display of striated-brawn appearing across them, her arms bending until her hands touched in front of her ab-carved stomach. From behind her reflection she could see Mike sit up and stare at her, his eyes glazed-over once more as he stroked his cock back to life.

"You're right, Mike," she repeated, addressing him as she twisted her body into a different pose, "I am a stud, and it felt so fucking right to dump my load all over you - my load that put your tiny orgasm to shame. Fuck, that felt so good!"

"It was so hot Dre, I've never seen anything like it!" Mike panted back at her, his fist flying up and down the handful of hard inches sticking out from his lightly-haired groin, "I came so hard just from touching your pecs. You're so sexy!"

"That's right I am! I'm sexy and strong and powerful! And just imagine how hot I'd be if - no, when I pack on even more muscle!"

Mike moaned both at her rhetorical question and from her continuous flexing.

"D-Do it! Get even stronger, Andrea! I-I want to see you do it!"

"Is that a challenge?" She raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him, her arms twisted above her head to further show off her swollen musculature, "Are you challenging me to bulk up even more than I already have!?"

"Y-Yes! Thirty-pounds! That's what I want to see - w-what I'm challenging you to do!"

Andrea grunted, her muscle-mass throbbing menacingly, seemingly spurred on by the challenge.

"So fifteen-more? I can do that easy!"

"N-No!" Her boyfriend sputtered, his hips humping up into his fist, "Thirty more! I want to see you become a hulk of a woman!"

"Thirty-pounds more? A hulk?" Andrea thought for a moment in the middle of another body-builder-esque pose, a smirk pulling at her thin lips, "Fine. I accept your challenge then, baby!"

Gasping, Mike hit his orgasm, this one as strong as his last - though that wasn't saying much - his fingers swiftly drenched in his own off-white goo.

"I accept."

...

Mike stood in front of a large building on the college campus.

A couple of months had passed since he'd given Andrea another challenge and his girlfriend had been making good progress towards her new goal. She was hitting the gym harder than ever, spending every hour that she wasn't in class, studying, or hanging out with him lifting weights and eating as much protein-concentrated meals as humanly possible, exhibiting the same determination she did with everything in life; Mike was right by her side throughout all of it, aiding her during her workouts and making life as easy as he was able to in every other regard. Andrea was doing well, but to her own disappointment, she wasn't doing well enough.

In the two or so months that had gone by since she'd reached her first goal, Andrea had put on another staggering ten pounds of muscle - but that had been weeks ago! It appeared as though she was hitting some kind of physical limit to how muscular she could get, to both of their dismay; Mike still thought she was hotter than ever, though, and their sex life was as intense and regular as it had always been. Shit, there was rarely a time that Andrea didn't make Mike horny, especially when she competed with the men at the campus gym, challenging them to competitions of strength, ones that she almost always won.

But that didn't make her lack of progress, nor her frustration, any easier to deal with. Mike thought it was amazing that she'd managed to put on even as much weight that was pure muscle as she had, but the number on the scale hadn't changed for the past several weigh-ins, and Andrea was getting pissed; Mike did everything to relieve her anger he could think of like doing her laundry, laying out of her clothes for her everyday, and making sure she had protein-shakes and meals prepared before she even asked for them. Anything he could do he did, and Andrea never let out her well of negative emotions on him - except maybe during sex!

And it was his desire to both make Andrea happy and see her succeed that led him to one of the University's science labs.

His hands clutched a flyer he had spotted tacked onto a bulletin-board the day before, one looking for female volunteers for the department's on-going research. The advertisement had been somewhat scarce with the details, but it vaguely mentioned hormones, muscles, and the fact that this would be a paid study; Mike wasn't sure what it would all entail, but he thought maybe that if he checked out it for Dre, he might find something that could aid her in conquering the current challenge he'd set out for her - if she was interested in it.

Walking into the building, Mike glanced down the hallways, students and faculty milling about, hurrying to classes and meetings and the like. Choosing a random direction, the blonde-haired young man trudged past door after door, his eyes darting from the flyer to the room numbers, picking different paths based off of how they two corresponded; not scientifically inclined himself, Mike had never actually visited this part of the campus before. Eventually, and perhaps out of sheer luck, he located the room the sheet of wrinkled paper had directed him to.

Lifting a hand, Mike knocked on the door, unsure if he was supposed to just go in on his own.

"One second!" A deep voice called, the sounds of chairs screeched across linoleum breaching the door which opened only a few seconds later, "Hello, how can I help you, young man?"

The person looking down and addressing Mike was an older gentleman - probably a professor - wearing a white lab coat.

"Um, hello," Mike stuttered, suddenly wishing that he had Andrea with him so that she could do all the talking, "I was wondering if this is where the study was being held?"

He held up the flyer.

"Yes it is, but-"

The professor scratched at his bushy gray mustache, pausing.

" - I'm sorry, what is your name, young man?"

"Oh! Sorry, my name is Mike, uh, Mike Smith."

"I am Dr. Allman," the older man introduced himself, reaching out to shake Mike's hands, "and while I appreciate your interest, I believe you may have missed something on the flyer - we are exclusively seeking female participants."

Mike took his hand and returned the gesture, wincing at how weak his grip was in comparison.

"I-I know, I'm not here for myself." Mike explained, trying to maintain eye-contact with Dr. Allman, "I'm here to find out information for my girlfriend. I think she would be interested in the study."

"Then why isn't she here herself?"

"She's very busy! She's Pre-Law so her schedule is pretty packed, um, so I thought I'd help her out. Tell her what y-you guys are doing here so she can decide if it's right for her... and stuff."

"How thoughtful of you!" Dr. Allman rubbed a hand over his shiny, bald head and then nodded at Mike, "Alright Mr. Smith, come on in and I'll tell you everything you need to know."

Following the professor into the room, Mike was immediately surprised to find that it wasn't a lab as he'd expected - though another door with a 'Caution' sign on in at the other end of the room helped him put the pieces together easily enough. Dr. Allman hadn't been alone when he answered the door; several other people were sitting around on stools and at tables, appearing to be a mix of Graduate students and other professors. Mike suddenly felt very intimidated being surrounded by this successful, clearly intelligent group of scientists.

The older professor motioned for Mike to take a seat at a desk sitting a bit apart from the main tables. Doing as he was told, he nervously crumpled up the flyer in his fists, twisting it back and forth - he felt like he was at a job interview that he was woefully underqualified for! Dr. Allman disappeared into the far door - the others going with him - and reappeared alone with a binder crammed-full of papers a moment later. Making his way straight to Mike, he pulled up a chair of his own, and slid it over to the other side of the desk, dropping the binder down onto its surface.

"So Mr. Smith," Dr. Allman began speaking as he opened up the binder and shuffled through its contents, "did the flyer that you brought with you give you any indication of what this study was going to entail?"

"Um, just 'Mike' is fine," he responded with a stutter, embarrassingly uncrumpling the flyer and making an attempt at smoothing it out, "and well, kinda? It sounds like it was to help people - women - build muscles easier using hormones or something? It sort of sounded like steroids."

"You're essentially correct, and yes, steroids are a close approximation of what we are testing. Basically, Mike, steroids are used in medicine to help people heal after surgeries and as treatment for certain chronic conditions such as eczema and arthritis - steroids are what are in inhalers to help people with asthma, for instance. While commonly most people think of steroids as a way for bodybuilders and athletes to gain muscle mass faster, they generally start out as medicine."

"Okay, yeah I get it. But um... my girlfriend hasn't had any surgeries recently and doesn't suffer from conditions like that, so I'm not sure if she'd be a good fit..."

Dr. Allman cleared his throat.

"And that's perfectly fine - in fact it's a good thing because it sounds like she's a healthy young woman."

Mike blushed.

"V-Very healthy, yeah."

"The nice thing about testing steroids is that they are effective on healthy people as well - such as the bodybuilders and athletes I mentioned before. The volunteers we are looking for don't actually need to be sick for that reason. We are just making sure that the drug we've developed does its job properly: that it stimulates muscle-tissue growth, along with soothing pain and reducing recovery time."

Mike nodded thoughtfully - that sounded perfect for Andrea!

"Makes sense, but I was wondering why you are specifically looking for female volunteers? Wouldn't it work just as well on men?"

"Generally speaking, the answer is 'yes' to your question," Dr. Allman flipped through another few pages in front of him, "but the steroid my team and I are developing is... Well, we're trying to make it a little more focused, so to speak, with possible side-applications as well related to hormone treatments for people with adrenal gland issues and the like. We may very well end up testing it on male subjects in the future, but for now, our focus is on women."

"I see. Well, um, this sounds great! I think my girlfriend would be very interested in this sort of thing."

"Good to hear, but there is one last thing you need to be informed about - for your girlfriend's sake."

"Oh?"

"Yes. The side-effects she may experience if she were to take part in our study."

The professor sighed, pulled out a specific page from the binder, and gave it a once over.

"My team and I responsible for the development of this drug have performed some preliminary tests on mice and some early human volunteers. Most of the side-effects are... expected with this kind of steroid, but I have a duty to inform you of them anyway. So far we have seen an increase in body and facial hair growth, certain changes in bone structure, clitoral growth - the usual side-effects in women who experience a sudden influx of testosterone. Mood changes are common too, but nothing severe. If you have any familiarity with steroids, these are all fairly normal and expected."

Immediately Mike felt a twinge of arousal course through him upon hearing and imagining all the things that might happen to Andrea if she were to agree to this study.

"I see, uh," Mike didn't know what else to say to Dr. Allman in this situation, "i-is there anything else?"

"Not that I can tell you. If your girlfriend is interested, please send her to this room and we can discuss things further. My apologies but much of the information is for the ears of the volunteer only."

"I understand."

Mike sat up from his chair, Dr. Allman doing the same.

"Uh, thank you doctor, I will tell my girlfriend all of this as soon as possible and hopefully she'll want to do it!"

"Here's hoping."

Dr. Allman led Mike to the door and waved him out, thanking him for his time.

"Alright, now I just need to-"

Mike froze and scrambled for his phone, checking the time on it - he was going to be late!

"Shit, Andrea's softball game is in a couple of hours and I need to get her pre-game protein shake ready!"

12