Freshman Fifteen Ch. 04

Story Info
A Happy End To Their Freshman Year.
7.1k words
4.45
5.9k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ending this one with a bang - literally haha. A happy ending for a happy story. Glad so many of you all enjoyed this one. For the rest of y'all who might glance at this, the story I'm going to start releasing next week will be much more in line with my usual content. Thanks for reading as always!

Tags: female on male, trans male on cis male, sex/gender transitioning, femdom, muscle/muscle growth, huge clit, cock/ball growth, huge cock/balls, size comparison, cumflation, pegging

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

*****

It was now nearly the end of their freshman year of college together.

Dre and Mike's relationship continued as normal over the months that had followed, despite the difference in the former's new gender identity; to Mike, nothing had changed, the only struggle he faced being to remember his boyfriends pronoun and name - something that hadn't taken him long to adjust to. Besides that, however, everything else remained as it was, Dre helping Mike study, the couple working out together on a daily basis, and the pair giving each other many orgasms whenever they had a free moment. A blissful existence that only caused their relationship to strengthen.

There were some things that Mike had to get used to, but nothing major or even bad. In the morning, they would shave together - though Dre always maintained a healthy five-o'clock-shadow at the very least - while Mike stayed hairless like his boyfriend liked; hell, Mike actually really loved how hairy Dre had become, smatterings of dark, thick fur now coating his arms and chest. On top of that, Dre now wore the biggest jockstraps Mike could find him, having quickly grown tired of having to tape his cock down to be decent at the gym or while playing sports - things he only further dominated!

Indeed, Dre hadn't stopped packing on muscle throughout the semester and had even started going to the gym twice a day on top of his morning cardio, studies and classes, and spending time with Mike. Many people that Dre played basketball and softball with, and saw at the gym regularly, weren't surprised by his new gender identity, nor did they seem to mind it; no one would have been brave enough to confront the towering, over two-hundred-pound pinnacle of masculinity as it were if they did have a problem with it, especially when Dre grew a few inches in height on top of everything else. Theresa and Anna seemed to be even more in lust with him, but Mike's boyfriend never went farther than flirting with them, leaving them trembling in their drenched thongs.

Mike didn't stop supporting Dre in every way he could. He made his protein shakes, helped him at the gym, and kept crafting the best meal plans he could for his partner, all in the aim of seeing Dre become the best person he could be. Dre continued volunteering for the campus drug-research as well, even when the study changed for him specifically; he was informed that his sperm was actually virile and that his counts were off the chart. If he ever wanted to fuck a woman, he'd have to wear a condom or else pregnancy would essentially be a guarantee - not that he had anything to worry about that in that regard!

And even after the study was done Dre continued to grow.

As it turned out, Dre produced so much testosterone naturally that it was like he was making the experimental drug all on his own, increasing his body mass and results from working out; Dre was getting so incredibly massive and strong, that he had to sign up for a different body-builder focused gym off campus just to have access to weights heavy enough for him! Dre was able to afford this for two reasons: one was how handsomely he'd been paid for the study, and second was due to the social media accounts that he made money off of - social media accounts that Mike was in charge of running.

Anna and Theresa took a lot of the pictures of Dre that Mike would post online - which he paid them for despite the fact that they offered to do it for free, the reward of simply getting to spend time with such a stud payment enough for the pair. Dre immediately gained a series of sponsorships for workout gear, protein supplements, and the like, earning so much he was even able to help with Mike's college tuition; additionally, he was bought them both a flight home for Spring Break to spend time with Mike's mother, who had taken to her fitness-themed Christmas present well, and was thrilled to see how in love the young couple were!

There were racier accounts that Dre used and Mike maintained as well, ones that made him just as large of an income. It was filled with pictures and videos of Dre wearing nothing more than a jockstrap or a speedo - if that - teasing the camera or working out, his massive junk bulging his underwear or flopping freely out in the open. Many people accused him of wearing a realistic strap-on or stuffing his bottoms, but he and Mike knew the truth: Dre was simply that gigantic, and, along with his muscles and height, had grown more humongous between the legs through the passing months - something Mike had grown intimately familiar with. Though maybe not as much as he would've liked.

Because Dre hadn't fucked him with his cock yet!

Their sex life was still plenty active, though. Mike regularly blew his super-stud of a boyfriend many times a day, in addition to handjobs and whatever else he could do to get Dre off, his mornings often starting off with a blowjob as Dre drank his first protein shake. It was an act that had been reciprocated, of course, Dre skilled in bringing Mike to many a powerful orgasm with his hands and mouth, along with using the buttplugs he'd gifted him to keep him loose and ready; this confused and frustrated Mike to some degree, however, as he wasn't reaping the benefits of having his asshole constantly stretched!

He just didn't understand it! No matter how much Dre teased or hinted at it, he just wouldn't fuck Mike, telling him he would when the time was right - something Mike also struggled to comprehend. It had taken Mike a little over a month to adjust to having the largest of the sex toys inserted into his backdoor for hours on end everyday - the buttplug as big as Dre's cock had been - but still it was left woefully unpenetrated by his boyfriend's monster cock. On top of it all Dre had bought him more of the wide-based-dildos that continued to increase in size, saying it would all be worth it in the end.

To add to his concern about what he perceived to be the one black cloud in their relationship, Dre wasn't letting him measure his cock anymore; sure, Mike still measured his boyfriend's muscle and height growth regularly, but whenever he tried to go for his cock Dre swatted his hands away. He didn't understand it - it's not like it took a genius to see that his package was growing throughout the months! Mike's boyfriend's cock looked as large flaccid as he'd first seen it when erect - if not even immenser - Dre's balls having also expanded to be as fat as a pair of fists! Mike had a hell of a time blowing that massive dick every day, his jaw practically having to unhinge to make it fit.

But he was going to be rewarded for his patience on this very day.

With finals finished and their first year of college all but over with, Mike and Dre had spent the day like normal, with the addition of packing up all their things; they had flight out the day after next, both of them staying at Mike's house for the summer, Dre planning on renting them an apartment to live in afterwards. They were both excited for their future together and what it would bring, their lives seemingly bright and full of potential. Mike was busy laying out outfits for them to wear before they returned to their hometown while Dre did the heavy lifting, stuffing their suitcases and bags full of their belongings, chatting about how they felt their last tests and essays went while they busied themselves. Happy as always!

There was a lull in the conversation when they finished up their respective tasks, Mike sitting on the edge of the bed, Dre standing in the middle of their now-mostly-bare dorm room. Then, Dre grinned at him. Without a word he began to strip, throwing off his white wife-beater and sliding down his black gym shorts until he wore nothing but an oversized jockstrap that did little to cover his gigantic genitals; it took little more than a simple nod at Mike to get him to do the same, Mike swiftly getting fully nude and joining his boyfriend in the center of their bedroom, the difference between their physiques utterly laughable.

Mike was as skinny as he'd always been, having only grown more toned since starting Dre's workout plan for him, his figure fit and trim; Dre, however, was like a Biblical giant, the Goliath to Mike's David. He now stood over half a foot taller than Mike, and was at least twice as wide, if not more so. Thighs big enough to brush door frames when he walked through them, biceps that tore the sleeves of any shirts he tried to wear, abs that looked hard enough to deflect bullets and pecs that jutted out many inches past Dre's line of sight - and all of it was covered in a coating of thick black hair that barely masked the sheer vascularity of his musculature!

That wasn't even mentioning the difference in their endowments!

"Ready for the last weigh-in of the semester?" Dre asked Mike, walking them over to the scale - one of the few things that hadn't been packed away, "Ready to see how big your boyfriend has gotten in less than a year!?"

"You know I am!" Mike cheered at her, his cock already hard at the prospect of getting to learn of Dre's most recent bout of numerical superiority, "This is the best way to end our freshman year!"

"Don't get too excited yet. We still have a lot to do, my love!"

Mike shivered at Dre's words, his partner's voice having dropped to an earth-shaking baritone.

"Alright, let's get started."

Dre stepped onto the scale and stared at himself in the mirror, waiting for Mike to read off the number to him.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Dre!" Mike gasped upon reading his weight, his eyes bulging to such an extent they felt like they would pop from their sockets, "You weigh two-hundred-and-fifty pounds! You gained almost a whole hundred in like a year!"

"Not bad, not bad - though I was hoping for a bit more."

"I-I'm sure you'll get there!"

"You know I will!" Dre winked at him, before walking over to their nightstand, pulling something from its drawer, and returning to Mike, "Now here, this is the first part of your reward for being such an amazing, supportive boyfriend all these years - and for being so patient this last semester. I know I teased and denied you for a long time, but I wanted it all to be worth it in the end."

He opened his palm, revealing the tape measure he'd bought for Mike the past Christmas, and held it out to him.

"Wait, you mean...?"

"That's right! You get the honor of measuring my cock today. I think we both want to see how big it is now!"

Mike took the tape measure from Dre and clutched it tightly like it was the most valuable treasure in the world.

"F-Flaccid and hard?"

"Yes. I want to know both of the measurements."

Nodding at Dre, Mike fell to his knees in front of his partner, setting the tape measure on his thighs, knowing he'd need both hands for what he was about to do. Trying not to let his fingers tremble too much, Mike reached out and grabbed at the waist of Dre's jockstrap, a shiver running down his spine at the burning heat that wafted from his groin. Slowly, both to savor the moment and to make sure he didn't snag the underwear on Dre's genitals, Mike lowered the too-small garment, sliding it down his boyfriend's massive, boulder-sized-thighs, having to work the straps over each hill and ridge - though he was mostly focused on the steady unveiling of his partner's incredible enormity.

Each inch revealed took Mike's breath away. The first thing to enter his line of sight was Dre's huge bush of wiry pubes - something he could already see due to the fact that the long, untrimmed hairs stuck out from the waistband of the jockstrap and created a happy-trail to Dre's abs. Then it was the mighty base of Dre's mighty member that made his throat clench, his flaccid shaft wrist-thick and covered in his pulsating veins. More and more of his shaft came into view as Mike slid it over the elephant-truck his boyfriend called a dick, the entire thing freed only when the sweat-stained garment was nearly at the stud's knees.

Immediately Mike was blasted in the face by an overwhelming, heady miasma, a mix of sweat and masculinity creating a potent musk that burned his nostrils and made his hairs stand on end; luckily, Mike had grown more or less accustomed to the powerful odor of his boyfriend's junk, and it only served to increase his arousal to a body-burning degree. Not wanting to waste anymore time so that he could do one of the two things he'd been denied for so many agonizing months, Mike quickly picked up the tape measure and unrolled it, getting to work as fast as humanly possible. He measured Dre's length first - all while doing his best to not cum right then and there from the number displayed before his eyes - and then his girth, redoing it twice over to make sure he was reading everything correctly.

When he looked up to inform Dre of his new size, Mike had difficulties saying anything.

"You're over e-eleven inches long and eight around," he practically whispered, lifting up the tape measure towards Dre like he needed to show the proof of his measurements, "which means you're bigger soft than you were hard at the start of the semester! Dre I can-"

"Well, we both knew that!" Dre boomed with raucous laughter, his cock giving a noticeable twitch at learning the numbers, "But it is nice to know by exactly how much - which is why I'm eager to have you measure me hard. I can't fucking wait to know how fucking massive my stud-cock is!"

"I'm almost afraid to find out!" Mike managed to joke, joining in Dre's laughter, "But um, I'll start getting you ready now, if that's okay?"

"You know it is, baby. I could never say 'no' to you!"

Heart full with the love he felt for his partner and his cock achingly hard at the arousal he felt at the task at hand, Mike eagerly went to work. Dropping the tape measure, he put both hands on Dre's massive, hanging shaft and straightened it out, having to shift backwards on his knees just to make space for its ludicrous length - and the absurd length it would grow to when all was said and done. Marveling at the fact that his fingers didn't meet around his incredible heft - something that never got old in his humble opinion - Mike began to jerk Dre off.

No longer as hesitant or shy about it after gaining so experience in the past month, Mike stuck out his tongue and began to lap at his boyfriend's glans, pulling back his foreskin as he did; this allowed Dre's cockhead to bob freely in the air, sanguine in its hue and impossibly fat. His taste buds swiftly tingled at the flavor of Dre's sweat and precum, Mike letting out a needy moan as he licked up the dried, mixed fluids coating Dre's member. Stroking him faster and faster, Mike pushed his lips against Dre's tip to make out with it, wanting to get the monstrous monolith hard as quickly as he could.

As always, due to Dre's extreme level of fitness and his admiration for his boyfriend's willing to please him, his dick grew more and more rigid with each passing second. It filled out, spreading Mike's fingers further apart and stretching towards his face, its inches-long-and-thick veins pumping furiously; Dre's colossal cock also darkened as it was crammed with blood, turning a deeper shade of brown as it erected. Precum frothed from Dre's tongue-able piss-slit, Mike greedily drinking the creamy liquid as soon as it appeared, his mouth now covering half of the magnificent glans - an amount that was enough to make his lips feel stretched to tearing.

In their usual position when they weren't getting each other off on the bed, the couple were angled so that Dre could check himself out in the mirror. He flexed at himself, admiring his vast array of muscles and great brawn, never growing tired of just how incredible he looked; Dre was nearly as smitten with himself as Mike was, switching his attention between his submissive boyfriend's ministrations and his own otherworldly handsomeness. Dre watched his cock grow to its extreme, incomparable grandeur, just as excited to learn of how amazing it truly was - as amazing he was in all of his glory.

The moment Mike realized that Dre was as hard as he would get, he quickly acted on his multiple-month-long craving. Picking up the tape measure, he lifted it to Dre's staggering shaft which sagged ever-so-slightly under its own weight, and began the process of taking his boyfriend's measurements. He unrolled the instrument along the top of his partner's cock, maneuvering it over the many veins that ridged its form, and then did the same around its circumference; though it was obviously no surprise that Dre had grown, Mike was still taken back by the numbers, trying to make sense of what he was reading.

Dre just never ceased blowing his mind!

"What's wrong, baby? You look like you just saw a ghost!" Dre smirked, crossing his humongous arms over his meaty pecs, "Don't tell me I'm not as big as you thought or something - or is it the opposite? Am I too big now?"

"F-F-Fifteen and a half," Mike repeated the measurement that was now seared into his brain permanently, "a-and more than ten around. T-That's... that's how big you are now, Dre."

"Shit! Now that has to be a record of some sort!"

"Dre... I'm pretty sure you have the biggest dick in the entire world. I-I've never even heard of anyone being as close. I can't believe it..."

"Well maybe we should call Guinness or something! They'd probably want to know about something like this!"

Mike could only gape at his boyfriend, looking from him, to his cock, and then to the measuring tape, unbelieving of literally everything about him.

"Do you... do you want me to give you a blowjob now?" Was all he could ask Dre, every one of his thoughts replaced by the singular drive to submit to the living paragon of masculinity in front of him, "Do you want me to suck off your over-a-foot-long cock!?"

"Mmmm that sounds great, baby, but," Dre spoke, cutting off Mike before he could re-wrap his lips around his glans, "I want to do something else - I did say you'd be getting rewarded in more ways than one today, didn't I?"

"Y-Yeah I think so..."

"Then go bend over the bed and present yourself to me."

Mike nodded at Dre, hoping that he was hinting at a certain something. Getting to his feet, his knees knocking together, he staggered to the bed, leaning over it, his feet not-quite-firmly planted on the ground; Dre watched approvingly, waiting for his boyfriend to spread his lower-cheeks before walking over to him. This was something that Mike did almost immediately, reaching behind his back to show off his ass and what obstructed the view of his hole - a buttplug, the biggest in the couples' arsenal. One that Mike now understood was smaller than Dre's cock, despite being sizable enough to put any other man to shame.