Freshman Fifteen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking his lips, Dre swaggered over to Mike, stroking his cock as he did; even his massive fingers couldn't fully encompass his gargantuan girth - and their calloused-texture didn't even remotely compare to Mike's soft touch. When Dre reached his boyfriend, he took his toned asscheeks in his hands and gave them a shake, his dark brown eyes hungrily watching them jiggle, his behind still bubbly despite all the cardio he did. Reaching between those pale cheeks, Dre circled the rim of the monstrous buttplug with the tip of one of his digits, Mike mewling at his partner's attention.

Digging his fingers into Mike's ass and around the sex toy, Dre slowly removed it, wiggling it back and forth like he was pulling out a wedged door-stopper. Mike moaned in return and shook his ass at Dre, humping back at him with unrestrained need, the muscular stud only smiling and giving his boyfriend's round cheeks a teasing thwack with his hands. Upon releasing Mike's asshole of its burden, Dre held up the buttplug to his eyes and smirked; it really was pretty small when juxtaposed with his giant trouser-snake. He stared into the gaping maw that had appeared in front of him, his cock bucking at the sight.

Silently, Dre reached into their nightstand once more, taking in his hands the last of their belongings that had been purposefully left unpacked: a large bottle of lube. Setting down the buttplug, Dre poured the cool liquid into his palms, and then proceeded to grease his abominable appendage, simultaneously doing the same to Mike's unclosed-asshole; Dre understood that unlike when he'd fucked his boyfriend with the strap-on, Mike would need actual lubrication to take his monstrous cock. Mike shivered and gasped as the cold fluid poured against his taut-rim and cavernous opening.

Dre moistened himself and Mike up until he was sure they were both ready.

"Excited, baby?" He asked Mike, grabbing onto his shaft and slapping his brutally-flared cockhead against his love's asshole, "Excited to finally get fucked by my big ol' stud-cock?"

"S-So excited, Dre!" Mike moaned, shaking his ass back and forth at Dre, "I've been waiting for this for so long!"

"Mmm true you have. You've been such a good, patient boy for me. So as your last reward, you can cum as much as you want to! You don't have to ask for permission - have as many orgasms as you can, babe. You've earned them!"

Mike's eyes bulged as he looked back at Dre.

"A-Are you sure...? I don-"

"Yes, I'm sure, Mike. I love you, and I want you to enjoy your first time with a real cock as much as possible. You deserve it, my love."

Nodding at him, Mike lowered his head once more.

"I-I love you too, Dre!"

"I'll go slow to start," Dre comforted his partner as he readied himself for what he'd also been denying himself, "so that you can get used to everything."

Mike nodded again.

With one hand on his venous member, and his other keeping Mike's cheeks spread, Dre began. Pushing his hips out, he nudged his glans against Mike's asshole, already dripping dollops of precum into it; Dre managed to get most of his cockhead into his boyfriend's backdoor, only the corona of his deep-red crown snagging on Mike's glistening rim. Dre held himself there for a time, appreciating how tightly his partner's backdoor clenched around his spear-tip, twitching with obvious need.

Still moving slowly, Dre pushed forward once more, shimmying his hips as he did, his cock gaping Mike's asshole more and more; Mike groaned at the feeling of his ass utterly cratering against the sheer, unbridled enormity of Dre's massive member. Due to all the 'training' it had already gone through Mike's asshole quickly succumbed to the steady pressure of Dre's cockhead trying to penetrate it, his rim popping open to allow the rest of his stud-of-a-lover's glans to imbed itself within him. They both moaned at the new sensation they were both experiencing together for the first time!

Grabbing the bottle of lube once more, Dre reapplied it to his shaft and Mike's asshole, wanting things to go as smoothly as possible for both of them. He continued to wiggle his cock deeper into his boyfriend's depths, sliding the first of his many vascular inches in, the violently pulsating veins scraping against Mike's gaping starfish, tugging on it with each fresh fuck forward. Mike was actively panting as he was stuffed full of the fantastical fuckstick, his body quivering, his own miniscule member throbbing with a lust he finally didn't need to restrain.

Which led him to his first orgasm, brought on by only a small portion of Dre's might!

"D-Dre! Fuck!"

"Go on baby, cum for me! Cum on your stud's fifteen-inch cock!"

Mike came and came hard. His cock jerked and then sprayed ropes of semen all over his stomach and the sheets below him, his balls tight in their sack; as he climaxed, Dre didn't pause his shallow thrusts, working about a third of his mighty rod in and out of Mike's asshole. Dre purposefully angled his glans so that they would mash his boyfriend's prostate, extending his orgasm, Dre wanting it to be one of the most powerful of his love's life. It was, and Mike's erection didn't falter even as his cockhead stopped firing off his load, stimulated to no end.

Giving his boyfriend's ass a series of slaps, Dre rutted into Mike slightly faster and harder, burying half of his enormous length and thickness into his bowels - and amount that was easily more than the entirety of the strap-on he'd fucked him with nearly six-months before. Holding Mike's hips firmly, Dre fucked him with his amount of his monstrosity, directing his cock in different ways so that it would stretch all of Mike's depths, his massive, hairy scrotum swinging forward with each thrust to pummel his boyfriend's smaller pair, completely shaming them with their enhanced enormity.

Dre found that he didn't need to use any outside lubrication after only a short amount of time had passed, his cock's persistent steam of pre providing all the wetness either of them would need. Every time he withdrew the frothing, dense cream would form a seal around Mike's rim before it was slurped back into his hole, Dre's dark-hued shaft quickly streaked by his constant secretions; this just allowed Dre to fuck Mike with further swiftness, his movements spurred on by his natural greasing and his desire to see and feel his fur-matted groin touch Mike's asscheeks.

It didn't take long for Mike to cum again, the stimulation from Dre's fleshy obelisk of virility too much for the young, submissive man. He didn't say anything during this orgasm, only moaning and half-yelling through it - though Dre could feel it happening. His boyfriend's inner-walls clamped down with additional tightness around his massive shaft during his orgasm, bringing the gigantic stud extra amounts of pleasure. This only caused Dre to fuck Mike harder, passing the half point of his cock and heading towards an amount that would eclipse the buttplug he'd recently removed from Mike's asshole in size.

Glancing at the mirror as he was oft to do, Dre watched himself closely as he fucked his boyfriend faster and faster, enjoying how strong and powerful he looked in comparison to Mike; Dre completely overshadowed his partner in every way possible, and his musculature bulged and flexed all on its own from his self-admiration. That wasn't the only thing bulging, either! From beneath his shaggy blonde locks, Mike could make out the shape of Dre's glans distending his pale-complexioned stomach, the outline of his cockhead readily visible against his skin - a sight that managed to make him orgasm a third time in what felt like just as many minutes.

"You doing okay, my love?" Dre asked with a grunt, powering himself into Mike's backdoor again and again, "If it's too much for you, just let me know!"

"I-I'm o-okay!" Mike sputtered, gasping as his most recent climax reached its finale, his small fingers grasping the bed sheets as strongly as they could, "Don't stop. Keep fucking me, Dre!"

"Anything for you, baby!"

Emboldened by his partner's words, Dre began to put his all into this vicious coupling. Not only was he ramming his ridiculous rod in and out of Mike's asshole with a punishing level of brutality, but he began pulling Mike back against him at the same time, manhandling his body, using him for his euphoria. Dre had surpassed the depths that the buttplug had reached and stretched Mike to in short order, the base of his mighty trunk getting closer and closer to his boyfriend's ass. He continued to switch his gaze between his reflection and all of his incredible, glorious beef, and how utterly gaped the hole in front of him was because of his giganticness, no longer needing to keep his partner's cheeks spread with his hands.

To Mike, it felt as though Dre's cock was neverending! No matter how much of the monstrous dick he was thoroughly stuffed with, more just kept coming, new areas in his depths touched by his boyfriend's colossus with each passing minute; not only was that something Mike had to deal with, but there was also the addition of Dre's titanic cum-factories rapping into his package over and over again, his sack so pendulous it nearly slapped against his stomach. Mike felt full, to put it simply, and it was glaringly obvious why when he noticed the imprint of Dre's glans and shaft inflate his flesh to nearly his chest.

The pummeling of his prostate persisted without pause as well, Dre not needing to angle his cock towards it to slam into it repeatedly; his shaft was so humongously wide that it stimulated Mike's pleasure-button without even trying to - though Dre would have been happy to learn that this was the case. He wanted his boyfriend to feel as good as he did, and it was very clear that that was what was happening. Mike's asshole continuously twitched and clenched around his steely-member, coaxing further euphoria and precum from it, Mike's guts crammed and stained with as much of the white fluid as it was Dre's monumental member.

Overcome with lust and his desire to fit all of his foot-plus worth of cock into his boyfriend's backdoor, Dre growled as he slammed himself roughly into Mike. Fervently, Dre smashed himself towards Mike with ramped-up speed, flinging his hips forward, his hold on his partner's hips strong enough to leave bruises a set of bruises that hadn't appeared there in months. Mike's moans increased in intensity as Dre's fucking did, the amount of orgasms he'd reached uncountable as this point, his dick painfully erect from overstimulation; but he loved it, this being exactly what he'd craved since Dre had first grown his cock!

One violently thrust later and Dre's muscled, hairy abs slapped into Mike's bubbly ass, sending a ripple across his form.

"Fuck yeah! I fucking did it!" Dre roared, rewarding themselves by beating their palms down onto Mike's ass, "How does it feel, Mike? How does it feel to have every fucking inch of my massive stud-cock inside of you!?"

"G-Good! It feels g-guah!"

Mike's response was cut off by an orgasmic wave of euphoria washing over him.

"Yeah I bet it does! It must feel amazing to serve you better - to be where you belong. Bent over in front of me with my giant fucking dick inside of you!"

Dre paused, grinned, and then leaned over Mike's body to give him a beard-scratching kiss on his cheek.

"And now I'm gonna fuck you like a good boy deserves!"

Standing up and not waiting for a reply, Dre steeled his position and began the lengthy process of sliding his cock out of Mike's asshole. He wrenched his lethal-weapon backwards until the tip was exclusively embedded, Dre's shaft sheening with lube and his own pre-seed, and clapped his hands into Mike's wide hips once more. Then he marched forward, digging his massive shovel into his boyfriend's craterous cavern, restretching his canal out to fit his immense size. Mike's head jerked upwards and he howled, the ecstatic, somewhat pained exclamation not halting until Dre's hips smacked against his lower-cheeks.

Dre allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of having his ridiculous member fully sheathed in his boyfriend's backdoor before choosing to get serious. Halfway this time, Dre pulled his gigantically girthy goliath out and then powered it back in, repeating the process without pause; indeed, Dre picked up his pace swiftly, once again using his grasp on Mike's hips to yank him backwards, matching his piston-like pounding. A wet, slapping ruckus filled the room, precum and lube flinging into the air with each impact of Dre's eight-back against Mike's bubble-butt.

His constant, fervent thrusting evolved as time passed, becoming longer, rougher, and swifter. Dre was practically pulling out the entirety of his monstrous member with each repeated bowel-gouging, his tremendous scrotum beating Mike's smaller genitals into a pulp - a pulp that was leaking semen uncontrollably. A mix of the prostate-stimulation, the brutality of Dre's fucking, and how much it all drove him crazy had seemingly caused Mike's dick to break, his orgasms blending in together, his glans pouring out the pearlescent slime without the strength or volume to actually shoot his load. His tongue flopped from his lips and his eyes rolled into the back of their sockets as Dre crashed into him.

Grunting in return, Dre found that giving his boyfriend mind-numbing quantities of pleasure was no more strenuous than a normal day at the gym, possibly being even less of a workout - but that didn't stop him from feeling the effects of exertion regardless. Dre's vascularity bulged against his bronzed physique, every one of his muscles swelling like he was in the middle of a full-body exercise, his pecs heaving as he power-fucked Mike; Dre didn't have to look at himself in the mirror to get off on his immense brawn, gazing at his gigantic figure doing the job well enough.

"Fuck yeah, take it, baby!" He yelled, bouncing Mike's body off his destructive dick, Mike's feet and arms lifted off the bed from being so thoroughly brutalized, "You're such a good fucking cocksleeve and I'm just the right stud to make you one! This is all for you, Mike! So take it all!"

Mike babbled something incoherent.

"Yeah I bet - I know you've never felt this good before!"

Dre persistently bucked himself against Mike, his granite-hard cock schlicking in and out of his bruised backdoor with jackhammer-like intensity. His violent weapon throbbed with just as much power, flooding his boyfriend's insides with a ludicrous volume of sperm, giving Mike a taste of what was to come; Dre's corpulent sperm-tanks even gurgled as his speed increased, letting them both know they were brewing up an utterly terrible amount of cum. Mike was completely lifted off the bed by this point, his limbs and head flailing aimlessly, balanced entirely on Dre's pole and the grip on his hips.

Teeth gritting, Dre could feel himself move towards his own peak of pleasure, sweat beginning to bead across his forehead and hairy physique. He pulled Mike to his torso, raising him straight up at the same time until his boyfriend's back slammed against his abs and pecs, his head bouncing under Dre's hairy chin; in this position, he was bounced up and down the towering pillar of potency, now used like an actual sex toy. Looking around him, Dre grinned upon spotting Mike's tiny cock dribbling whatever was left in his balls, happy to see that he was still in the throes of ecstasy.

With this new angle, Dre was able to fuck Mike even harder, yanking him up and down his stupendous organ multiple times a second; he could also view the distension of his ravenous monster in Mike's torso, and how the outline of his glans pressed between Mike's slim chest. There also seemed to have been a slight rounding of his boyfriend's stomach, no doubt from all the precum he'd packed into his bowels. These sights only managed to send Dre's libido into overdrive and caused him to pound upward into the love of his life with renewed viciousness.

Feeling his baseball-comparative testicles tighten and his oversized appendage pulsate with an excess of blood, Dre knew he was verging on climax. Taking a step towards the bed, he held Mike over it - not pausing his punishing pounding as he did - knowing that his boyfriend would need somewhere soft to land once he was thoroughly filled by Dre's stud-seed. His many compacted muscles expanded as he neared the edge, the thwacks of his cum-brewers creating a brutal ruckus as they pounded Mike's body, precum pouring from his roughed-up asshole. The end was nigh for both of them!

And Dre let his partner know as much!

"Gonna cum, my love," he rasped, putting his lips next to Mike's ear - though he was no longer conscious enough to understand his words, "gonna fill you up for the first time. I'm gonna show you how a fucking stud cums, Mike!"

Shouting his lover's name one last time, Dre hammered himself upward, burying every last inch of his monumentally long, grotesquely bloated member into Mike's ass, the skin on his chest tented once more in the shape of the muscular stud's glans. Dre held himself there and moaned, body shaking as ecstasy coursed through him, his cum-heavy balls pulling up to his groin, his cock throbbing powerfully to send Mike trembling. Roaring, Dre squeezed Mike tightly against himself as his climax commenced.

Had Dre not been holding Mike so firmly, he might have exploded off of his cock from the force of his initial salvo. It was the strongest, most voluminous spray of semen either of them had ever felt, and it blasted from Dre's cavernous piss-slit for many uninterrupted seconds, all of it gushing directly into Mike's stomach. Dre moaned and Mike let out an utterance that sounded pleasurable, both of them completely still as the studlier of the pair finally orgasmed, releasing everything he had in his sperm-stuffed sack - something that felt more amazing than anything he'd ever experienced before!

Over and over and over again Dre painted Mike's insides white from the pit of his stomach all the way to the rim of his gaping asshole - his gaping asshole that Dre's swollen member was keeping completely corked! Not a drop of cum - pre or otherwise - dripped from his backdoor, what was quickly becoming gallons of unrivaled virility sloshing around inside of him. Mike's midsection instantly fattened, inflating with the untold volume of semen battering his depths, rounding out like he was pregnant. He could only moan deliriously as he was stuffed to the brim with a massive quantity of overactive sperm.

Dre felt better than he ever had as he pumped his liquid-love into his boyfriend. Once more he experiencing a sensation of being complete, the last part of his masculinity fulfilled - finally fucking and cumming inside of someone else with his real, flesh-and-blood cock! His chest burned with warmth towards Mike for accepting, supporting, and allowing him to do this, along with the fact that his boyfriend appreciated him the way he deserved. This only intensified Dre's orgasm, which was steadily sapping him of his strength.