Freshman Flirt Pt. 01: Befriending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled back at me and returned my peck with one of her own. Seconds later, hands were roaming and clothes were coming undone. My pants and underwear were down at my feet, Evie's bra was loose inside her shirt, and then her feet were sticking up in the air as I pulled her jeans and panties off. I was circling her puffiness with two fingers as she took me in hand and started to minister to the standing tribute I was paying her.

Evie was sliding up and down me, causing me to groan deeply as she bobbed, one hand stroking, the other cupping me, while I stretched to reach her from behind. She spread a bit wider to give me more room and soon I found her little button. She wiggled against my hand when I withdrew, but only to run my fingers through her little cleft. Wetting them, I returned to her spot and started to rub it, back and forth for a few strokes, then started to play around it, brushing the sides to tease. She let me know with her moans when I found the right pattern and rhythm and we were moving happily toward our release.

Not knowing how long we might have, I helped her along to her first, with her clamping her legs together on my fingers. I was getting close so I told her, "Evie, that's enough. I want to be in you."

She rolled the condom down my length and then climbed on my lap, facing me, before pointing me into her pussy. Down, down, she slid, fully seating herself on me. We kissed as she rocked herself against me, while I slid one hand up her shirt to rub her breast while the other slid around behind her to help support her.

"Do it, Barry. Fuck me, my love."

We rocked together, slow and steady but then faster as time passed, with Evie whispering quiet encouragement. She held the back of the seat with one hand and had the other against the dashboard as our rocking became longer and harder, with more separation between us on our strokes, with each of my thrusts trying to reach deeper into her depths. Then she was rising and falling, crashing down on me as I thrust up against her until she moaned and I groaned and we grasped each other in happy euphoria.

"Oh, Barry, I love you."

"I love you, too, Evie."

We held each other for a few seconds before realizing the rain had stopped, so we dressed quickly and started the engine, just in time to see a police cruiser with one of our town's finest patrolling the overlook. We waved politely as we passed him, wondering what might have happened if we'd taken just another minute or two.

***

Just after the New Year and two days before returning to school was the worst day of my life.

I arrived at Evie's at 10 in the morning to see her but her mother met me at the front door. She didn't look happy, so I gave a polite hello before she said, "Barry, have a seat on the swing. Evie will be out to talk to you in a minute. I'm..."

She shook her head angrily and went inside.

Evie came out shortly thereafter, her eyes red. "You God-damn son-of-a-bitch. You said you loved me, but you'd cheat with that...that slut. How could you, Barry? I really wanted this to work, but--"

"Evie! What are you talking about? I've never cheated on anything in my life, and especially not on you. I love you and would nev--"

"Shut up! Just shut up! If you can't be honest and admit it, just get out. We're through and I don't want to ever see you again. Go and if you ever set foot on our front porch again...I'll...I'll call the police on you!"

She ran inside and slammed the front door behind her. I knocked and knocked until Mrs. Hestridge came to the front door. "Please, Mrs. Hestridge. I don't know what she's talking about. I didn't do anything; please, convince her to talk to me. Please?"

She looked down at her feet as she slowly shook her head. "Barry Pierce, you've hurt her so bad. You need to go." She closed the door and turned the lock, leaving me standing there, wondering what had happened.

***

I called several times the next day but Evie wouldn't talk to me and her dad finally took to the phone.

"Listen, son, maybe she'll change her mind and forgive you someday, but right now, she's upset and you calling isn't helping. Give her some time and we'll see what happens, but you continuing to call is just making it worse. Let it go, Barry, and say a prayer for both of you. I'll do the same."

"But, sir, what did I do? What is she--"

"Goodbye, Barry." He hung up..

I tried calling Evie one more time the next morning before I was to leave, but Mrs. H. hung up on me before I could even finish asking to speak with her. I almost drove over, but my dad told me that if Charlie Hestridge called the cops on me, I could count on spending the night in jail before he'd bail me out. Dad and Mr. H. were good friends, so I knew they'd spoken even if no one would tell me what the hell was going on. My mom wasn't speaking to me either, just looking at me sadly, shaking her head.

"Will someone tell me what's going on!" I almost shouted.

"Son, you don't cheat on someone you claim to love. If you don't know that and can't understand it, then we've completely failed as parents," said my dad before walking out. Mom, crying, almost ran out, and I sat there looking at a blank TV screen, wondering why no one would listen to me. I'd always been a good kid, never getting in trouble, had never cheated, and tried to always tell the truth. Suddenly all of that was for nothing and I was guilty as charged without even knowing the charges..

***

I rode back to school that afternoon with Cathy Resnick, feeling more welcome in her car than I did with my parents, and Cathy didn't say ten words during the whole two hour trip.

That was probably good since I was trying to work out a plan. As soon as I arrived, I packed my things off to my room and then started writing a letter to Evie.

Dearest Evie,

I'm so lost and confused. You accused me of cheating on you, but I swear it isn't true and if someone told you that, they're lying through their teeth. I don't even know with whom I was supposed to have cheated. It's so confusing; you're the only young woman I saw when I was home except those I saw when I was with you (except Cathy R., who gave me a ride back to school after you'd already accused me), so I have no idea what you mean. Please, Evie, talk to me. Tell me what's going on.

I love you, Sweetheart, and want to be with you always. If you think, deep in your heart, you know I'd never, ever cheat on you. Please, talk to me, tell me what's going on, and let's work this out.

I love you always and forever,

Barry

It took eight sheets of paper before I finally wrote it out where it was neat and reasonably mistake free, but it still didn't feel right. Dearest? Young woman versus girl? Appealing to her heart, which seemed awfully dark at the moment. I was a business major, I reasoned, not an English major or creative arts type. I stuck it in the mail drop that evening and then went up to see Mandy, to find out how she'd done in Chem.

I hoped at least one good thing had happened over the holidays.

End of Part 1

___________________

Follow-up Note:

If you enjoyed this part of the story, please vote, comment, and follow to keep up with the three parts to follow! Thanks!