Freshman Flirt Pt. 02: Seeking Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whereas she'd controlled the pace for her turn, I did this time, going slowly at first, getting a slow build while she operated her button to ensure maximum effectiveness. When she got close, I started picking up the pace and trying to push her over the top without losing it myself. I was almost at the tipping point when she scrunched her face and let out a long slow moan.

I stopped at once, hoping I hadn't gone too far, while Jynx curled up, smiling. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm," she mouthed, before giving a deep sigh. "Bare, did you come?"

"No, I saved it," I said, removing the first condom and putting on a new one. "Can you go again?"

She laughed. "Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear--"

"Very good. Can you flip over?"

"Fuck yeah! How do you like my tattoo?"

"Actually, I'm looking forward to getting a good look at it," I replied as she rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. I gave her a couple of pillows to roll up for support under her belly.

"Thanks, that's sweet," she said, smiling back at me. She wiggled her ass toward me, almost as if the butterfly was flying though vines blowing in the breeze.

"That's really pretty. How long have you had it?'

"Six years. You can come on it if you'd like. I don't really like having it done on my face or in my hair, but coming on my tits, tummy, or ass and the tattoo are fine."

I didn't say anything, preferring to keep the condom in place until any risk was over, but Jynx was ready. She spread her legs then to let me in so I took a couple passes through her cleft with the tip before shifting forward and sliding in. A couple more thrusts put me all the way in, my pelvis firm against her backside.

I gripped her sides just beyond the tattoo and started to rock in and out of her then. Again, it was slow at first with Jynx working herself with her hand, but as my thrusts became harder, she had to brace herself with both arms. Harder and harder I entered her, causing her arms to collapse as she buried her face and breasts in the mattress, gripping the sheet with both hands. Our collisions caused her butt to ripple, with the vibrations causing the butterfly to appear to be flitting around. I was smiling as I smashed her, enjoying her feel and the show as Jynx called out for me to keep going.

Jynx's G-spot must have been getting good stimulation for she groaned, long and loud, as she came again. My tightening was beginning, the delicious pressure that culminates in such incredible fireworks. Perhaps I could have backed off again so we could try to help Jynx enjoy one more round, but I wasn't sure I could stop it. Tired and wanting my release, too, I gave in, pulling her tight against me as I pumped into that condom inside of her.

Pulling out, I checked the condom before emptying and disposing of it in the bathroom. A quick cleanup, I went back in the bedroom to find Jynx curled up on her side, as if sound asleep.

***

"You awake, Bare?"

"No, not really," I groaned. "What time is it?"

"Four forty-five. I have to be at work at six this morning so can you take me home?"

"Sure. Let me use the bathroom and get dressed and I'll be ready in a couple, okay?"

"Yeah."

I did what I said as quickly as I could and then brushed my teeth before taking her to her apartment. It was only about fifteen minutes away, but there was silence between us as I drove until Jynx finally turned on the radio and found a station she liked that wasn't on commercial break.

As I was parking, Jynx finally said, "Thanks, Bare. That was fun." She leaned over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek before climbing out and going inside without looking back.

I'm not sure what I was feeling as I drove home. Yes, it was fun, but there was no real emotion to it. Despite the fact that she'd looked at my house like she was measuring for curtains, I knew that I didn't like Jynx that much, and whether she might deny it or not, I knew she didn't care for me that much either. She must have realized it on the ride home; we had little in common besides needing some hot sex to break up the monotony of the weekend.

Unfortunately, I needed more, and I knew I wouldn't find it with Jynx. I wouldn't be going out with her again.

***

Luke had me out walking around the neighborhood again late that evening when the phone rang. The number showed, but it wasn't in my contacts list, so I was a bit hesitant as I said, "Hello?"

"Barry? Barry Pierce?"

"Mandy? Is that you?"

"Ha! I can't believe you knew, though just how many ladies have you sent letters via FedEX in recent days?"

"You're the only one, but I must admit, I'd given up hope since it was delivered so long ago."

She laughed. "Little secret for you, when it's delivered on my first day of vacation, I'm probably not going to see it until I get home. Actual time from reading it to making the phone call was probably on the order of, oh, maybe twenty-five seconds? A minute, tops."

I laughed, too, feeling relieved that she was willing to speak to me and that she'd done it so quickly, without any big hesitation as my friends had expected.

"Barry, answer this: why'd you send this letter? It's been, what, over twenty years? Ahem, twenty-three years? If you wanted to talk to me, and maybe keep being friends, why didn't you send it, like, after I left school? Why'd you wait so long?"

"Mandy--say, do you still go by Mandy or did you switch to Amanda when you changed your name?" I asked, interrupting myself.

"Most everyone calls me either Amanda or Mom these days, but you can still call me Mandy and I'll answer with a smile. Now, are you going to answer my question?"

"Mandy, I didn't have your home address or phone number. You weren't in the student directory--I think the housing office said you'd opted out or something--and the housing office wouldn't give it to me because you were no longer enrolled. I tried, Mandy. I really tried. You were one of my best friends and you were gone without an explanation and there was nothing I could do to find you."

"Wow. All those times I took your name in vain for forgetting me..." She laughed, but there was a hint of irony or maybe sadness in it. "Seriously, I thought you didn't care, so I finally put you out of my mind as well as I could until I saw this package with your name in the sender spot. I was like, 'No, this can't be that Barry,' but then it was."

"Mandy, reverse the situation for a second, please. Why didn't you try writing to me?"

"Mmm...I should have, Barry, but at first, it hurt, it hurt a lot, a hell of a lot, all of it, and then, when I finally was ready, I couldn't find my directory. My dad got transferred to Houston and we moved, so I think it must have gotten lost somewhere along the way."

I seemed to recall Chloe finding a directory back then but wasn't sure so I said nothing.

"So," she continued, "we've established why you didn't contact me then, but why now?"

"After I paid a private investigator nearly eight hundred bucks to find you, it seemed like the logical thing to do?"

"WHAT? You paid a P.I. how much to find me? What the hell were you thinking?"

"That I had the money and since I couldn't find you, maybe he could?"

"If you paid him that much, I'd sure hope so. What about--Crap! Barry, can I call you back later this evening? My daughter needs some help."

"Looking forward to it, Mandy."

"Okay, later. Don't forget! Bye."

***

End of Part 2

___________________

Follow-up Notes:

Thanks for reading. Your feedback, in whatever form, and your follows are appreciated.