Freshman meets away Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Glen enjoys extended family.Creams Mary's co-workers panties.
5.8k words
4.59
8.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

It was during the wee hours of a late autumn morning; my eyes slowly opened to a darkened bedroom, partially illuminated by the streetlights four stories below. I laid there for quite some time, my gaze fixed on the ceiling, my thoughts drifting back to the previous night. Mary Louise, my adorable little mature supermarket fan, who had invited me over last night to meet both her daughter and her elder sister, was fast asleep with the blankets drawn over her shoulders as she lay on the right side of her oversized, custom-made bed. Each person had their own blanket to avoid blanket hogging. When Ashley, her 19-year-old plus daughter, who is a year and a half younger than me, went to bed, she curled up like a small animal between the two of us. Aunt Jessie laid on the other side of me with her back to me, her snoring was akin to a large cat with a strong and reassuring purr.

Ashley woke up a little while later, she glanced at me to see if I was awake, she gently rested her head on my stomach while her tiny hand made the journey from my stomach to my upper chest, then back down to my groin area where she playfully tugged on my pubic hairs and lightly scratched my balls. I carefully combed my fingers through her exquisite, fine blonde hair and tenderly touched her shoulder, her neck, and her small, soft breasts as she gripped and toyed with my manhood under the covers. It didn't take long for her to have me worked up and agitated.

Though it was still dark, Ashley raised her head, I could barely make out a smile as she spoke in a hushed tone. "Do you want to play with me?"

I looked to see whether Mary Louise or Jessie were still asleep. "Oh, I wish we could, it's 5:30 in the morning, they're still sleeping."

"It doesn't matter. "Ashley replied while firmly gripping my cock. "They won't mind, and besides, mom has to get up for work anyway."

Ashley wasn't going to accept no for an answer, regardless of how hard I resisted. But I wasn't resisting very hard either. She twirled her tongue around my nipples, then started kissing my chest, my neck, and my lips. I flung my arms around her and pushed her back onto the bed, putting myself on top of her. Ashley eyes opened wide, she let out a deep breath as I eased my way into her tight little hole when she parted her legs. Her smooth soft hands touched my back as we kissed passionately. As I positioned my head next to Ashley's, her soft hair tickled the side of my face. I notice her breathing was getting slower and more labored. My hands cradled her smallish head as I began biting and licking her short, sensuous neck; it was a pleasant surprise to me that she still had the slight aroma of the perfume she wore the previous night. I was hers to command from that point on.

I hovered over Ashley when a soft and slightly moist hand touched my lower back, ass, and stomach all the way down to my crotch. The hand gently cupped and played with my sac. The hand pulled away; a light flickered on beside the bed. I'm certain the bed was shaking considerably as we got into it and roused Mary Louise and Aunt Jessie from their deep and peaceful slumber. It was at that point; I felt like a king and had the impression that all was well in the world.

Even though Mary Louise's hair was a tangled mess from sleeping and that she had no makeup on, she still looked better at 36 years old than some of the models I've seen in the swimsuit edition. Mary Louise smiled and kissed me long and hard as I slowly thrusted myself deep into Ashley. Like a little animal, Mary Louise retreated to her side of the bed, pulling the blankets over her thin and tiny figure, and laid contently on her side watching the two of us while we played.

Aunt Jessie stirred and a groaned as she woke up from her night long sleep. She tossed a bit before turning over. She brushed her black silvery hair away from her face to watch Ashley and I having intimate intercourse. Aunt Jessie was satisfied to just lie there with one breast exposed over the top of her blanket, her head resting on her hands, on the cushion, smiling and enjoying the sight of her niece and who knows, maybe a future in-law.

Mary Louise being careful, as to not disturb us, rolled out of bed, and sat on the side. She slipped her feet inside her big, pink, woolly slippers; with her arms crossed just below her lovely grapefruit-size breasts, she stood calmly alongside us, still unclothed. She beamed as Ashley, and I continued to make love to each other, the two of us didn't care one bit of Mary Louise standing there beside the bed observing us. Suddenly, Mary Louise hauled off and whacked me hard with a stinging smack on the ass.

"Don't be knocking up my daughter!" she warned, pointing to Ashley.

After that, she bent over and gave me a quick peck, then stood back up, turned, and stepped around the foot of the bed. She reached down and gave my balls another gentle squeeze before ordering Aunt Jessie to get up. "Come on, Jess, let's give these hot-blooded kids some space. I'll make us some breakfast."

As much as they loathed wearing clothing around their apartment, Mary Louise selected a thick brown sweater from her dresser and put it on, then she grabbed a brush from the top of the dresser, giving her thick wavy hair a quick combing to look respectable to whoever might show up at the door. She then swept her brush through the thicket of her dense muff a few times. Aunt Jessie put on a black long-sleeve turtleneck and combed her slender, straight, waist-length hair with her own brush. Aunt Jessie had no pubic hairs but still, she gave herself a quick rub between the legs. However, they weren't about to let a little chilly air make them cover up entirely. Still bottomless, they took off out of the room to the kitchen.

Aunt Jessie sat down in her usual chair at the kitchen table with her legs spread wide and her feet up on the seat lighting a cigarette and fiddling with her lighter on the table. Mary Louise stood bare-assed over the counter peeling strips of bacon.

"That was nice waking up and seeing Glen and Ashley having fun in bed." Aunt Jessie thought aloud in her distinctive low smoker's voice with an upbeat tone.

"Mmm...mm, I'm happy for them. They're teenagers, they can out screw us. It's nice to have someone we know around to tend to her needs." Mary Louise's

voice was smooth, articulated, and sexy.

Mary Louise opened the fridge door like so many times she's done it over the years. It's always great view for Jessie or anyone to admire her tiny starfish and petite pussy as she bends over. Mary Louise moved to the counter opening a utensil drawer, taking out cutlery and with her hip, she pushed it shut. She reached up opening the cupboard and selecting several plates. Mary Louise carried the empty plates and cutlery over to the table.

As she approached the table, Mary Louise paused for a second or two, peering between her sister's legs. "Mm...I think you're going to need a waxing appointment soon."

Jessie reacted by playfully reaching out and plucking a few hairs from her sister's thick, and perfectly trimmed bush with her fingers. "You should be one to talk, because you're going to need a set of hedge trimmers over there, honey."

"Ouch, that hurts, damn it!" Mary Louise flinched and swiftly touched the spot Jessie pulled the hairs from. After that, she gave her sister a smack across the arm. Within seconds, the two siblings burst out laughing.

Jessie, still laughing expressed regret. "Ohh...I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Oh my god, the look on your face when I did that was too funny."

They continued joking around for a bit. Things got settled again and Mary Louise went back to making breakfast.

"Mary, do you think Glen and Ashley will ever get married someday?" Jessie asked.

Mary Louise stood beside the sink looking straight ahead at a picture of a horse and a male rider adorning the wall. She hesitated for only a brief second, a small grin came over her face as she responded. "You know what, Jess? I've known Glen for at least a year. I'm hoping beyond hope that they do. As crazy as it sounds, I wish he could marry the both of us, but it's not possible. If I get the chance to enjoy him on a regular basis, I will be an excellent mother-in-law. Ashley would make him a great wife and a mother to his children, if they decide to have kids or he doesn't fuck up. I also hope he still loves you Jess, despite your miserable marriage to Andrew and the long list of deadbeats you've dragged home over the years when we lived in dad's old house on Palace Street, after he died. I still think you deserve a lot more happiness than you've had so far in your life."

"Gee, Thanks Mary, it means a lot coming from you." Jessie acknowledged sincerely. "I know you were probably hoping Glen would be chasing you more. But he does love you. Remember yesterday when Ashley and I crashed through the kitchen door while we were spying on you?"

Mary Louise moved over to the stove, turning it on, she looked back towards her sister with a sly grin on her face, shook her head slightly and chuckled. "Yeah, I remember, you guys definitely need to improve on your espionage skills."

"True, we're working on that." Jessie joked. "I saw love in Glen's eyes for you. He's closer than you think Mary. But he's younger and he's got the hots for Ashley too. I'm just the fifth wheel here, if I ask, he'll fuck me because he feels sorry for me. I don't think he'd seek me out. Don't get me wrong Mary, I'm happy with that."

"Well, Jess...it's only been one night and three girls for any guy is a lot to manage, especially all at once boom there they are, instant family, minus the kids of course. When I invited him over, I was hoping I'd be the only one. I was hell bent on having sex with Glen last night. When I walked into the living room and saw Ashley with his cock in her mouth before I even had a chance to see it for myself, I never even got peeved, I thought, yeah, you know what? This could work too. When I was sitting on the toilet watching you two in the shower and afterwards your little quickie by the sink, for some unknown reason I didn't feel a tinge of jealousy, as a sister I should've been outraged, but I didn't care. Yes, I was a bit pissed off when you tried to pull him off me on the table earlier, but he had his pecker inside me, be damn if I was going to let him pull out and fuck you right then. But I was genuinely happy for you in the bathroom. You're underestimating yourself Jess. Give him a wee bit of time."

Meanwhile back in the bedroom, Ashley and I clutched each other tightly as I proceeded to pound her. I moaned and struggled with every breath as I hammered Ashley hard. The pain of her long, reddish nails digging into my arms were almost unbearable. She drew her shoulders back and arched her spine. Ashley collapsed like a rag doll onto the bed in a hot, sweaty mess. I withdrew my weapon and aimed it between her legs and stomach. It hit her perfectly. I came crashing down next to her in a mass of flesh.

Having taken more than a few deep breaths, Ashley slowly and deliberately massaged her fingers over her cum coated nether region and stomach.

"I'm not even taking a shower right now, not to wash this off; I'm going to school with it on me all day," she confided while she lay next to me.

Ashley and I were just getting out of the bed and into our clothes when Mary Louise hollered. "Hey, you guys, breakfast is ready!!"

Ashley suggested to me I should go to the kitchen nude if I wanted, but I had early morning courses and dressed in the clothes that I had worn the day before, despite her words. She donned a pair of silk-like blue workout shorts with white borders and a strip down the side, which she then paired with a little grey vest that she left open to show off her teeny-weeny breasts.

"Glen, you should leave your zipper open and let your pecker stick out, Mom and Aunt Jessie would love that." Ashley suggested as she tugged on the zipper of my jeans.

"I'd have cuts and scars on my pecker from rubbing against the zipper if I did that. You guys are lucky, you don't have anything to get caught in the zipper." I said off handily.

"Yeah, but you don't get cramps or periods." She shot back hotly.

"True." I said in a matter-of-fact tone as I turned Ashley around and guided her out into the hall, from which point we made our way to the kitchen.

Just as we walked into the room, the two sisters sounded like they were engaged in a lively, yet pleasant discussion. Ashley promptly sat down in her favorite spot at the table, she took a cigarette from Aunt Jessie's pack and lit it. Ashley put the cigarette up to her tiny little mouth, inhaled and let out a small cloud of smoke, she sat back in her chair and relaxed. I stepped over to the stove; Mary Louise was wearing a white apron over her dark sweater cracking eggs into the pan. I kissed her on the cheek before kissing Aunt Jessie intimately. I promptly sat down next to Ashley to have breakfast.

"Hey sir," Mary Louise scolded as she turned around and placed a hand on her hip while holding the spatula in the other, she expressed firmly with a tinge of displeasure. "Don't be so fucking cheap with those kisses, and I would like that you kiss me on the lips, kisses on the cheeks are for little kids. You're a young man, act like one, grab a tit, my ass or my pussy when you kiss, at least show some horniness or interest when we kiss in private."

With a frown, Aunt Jessie sided with her sister and spoke up. "Yeah, same here, I'm interested in getting groped too, ya know."

"Wait a minute, how did I get myself into this predicament?"

Ashley giggled lightly; her face brightened up. "Glen, this is all good... It's okay, you haven't done anything wrong. You just got yourself a whole family of females who are interested in you, just because you're you. We're looking forward to having you as a part of our lives and having sex with you; for better or worse, you've found what every guy out there dreams about. As opposed to regular women, we have no qualms about having sex. It's Mom's way of telling you she likes you and that she wants to have her tits grabbed and her pussy groped by you. You know... be man handled, even when getting a simple kiss. We do it to each other too, so don't worry about it. Go with it. It's what we're used to. You can be sure Aunt Jessie and Mom will grab and pull your pecker too when they kiss you. So, better get used to it."

I shrugged my shoulders, as I couldn't think of anything to say, I was completely thoughtless.

After a brief period of calm, Mary Louise pushed Aunt Jessie's cigarette package and lighter off to the side away from her as she placed herself at the head of the table, setting the plates containing the scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast down on the table.

"The two of you are disgusting. You look like two little chimneys chugging out smoke. Someday, you're going to be sorry." Mary Louise has always been the horny, righteous one. She's always trying to guilt them into quitting.

They both sat there grumbling as Mary's words travelled through their heads.

"Glen, you won't be able to shower or masturbate by yourself anymore. One or all of us will be there whenever you do. I expect to get a third of the rent, when little miss here gets a job next summer, she'll be paying part of the bills too. You'll need money for part of the hydro, and communications bills, as well as some of the food expenses. Taking out the garbage and keeping up good grades are your responsibilities; you may also be asked to help with some of the cleaning and other chores. I do most of the cooking, Ashley and Jess will do most of the cleaning. Hopefully, it'll help with your education savings. That is, if you'd like to come live with us."

"Really!!" I stammered, my finger pointing towards the three of them, my heart raced with excitement. "You want me to come and live with you? Does that sound like what you're asking?"

"Mmm... mm, it's been on my mind for quite some time." Mary Louise stated cheerfully. "I had intended to ask you a couple times before at the supermarket. You supported me in getting over my divorce by allowing me to confide in you, going out for coffee or spending afternoons at beach with me and by letting me hit on you. However, I was also a bit reluctant to ask you because I wasn't sure if you'd want to get into a relationship with someone like me with our age difference. Like Ashley just pointed out, we're different than most women. It was important to me, for you to meet them as well. I hope you don't mind my asking you."

"Are you kidding me? It's OK with me. I mean, Mom and Dad live on the other side of the continent, and to be honest, it can get a bit lonely at the dorm sometimes, particularly when I'm studying." I stumbled over my words. "I'd love to live with you, but what about my things back at my place?"

In between bites Mary Louise thought aloud. "On the weekend, the three of us can drive over to your place. We'll decide what to bring back. You won't need a bed, obviously, or any other furnishings. It'll be mainly your clothes and other personal items that you want to keep."

We went about our regular routines on that day. I headed back to my apartment shortly after my last class, put a few pieces of clothing and a few personal items into my bag, and then bolted out the door. I returned to Mary Louise's place a little before four o'clock in the afternoon. After a late night and a long day of classes, I was feeling foggy and exhausted, and the only thing I could think about was crawling in our bed for a little nap.

I yawned as I slowly opened the door and strolled across the floor, my feet dragging on the tiles. To get to the bedroom, I had to pass through the living room. Aunt Jessie was lying on the sofa with her knees spread wide apart playing with a purple vibrator. When standing, her slim 5-foot-9-inch frame towers over me by four inches. She didn't even flinch when I walked in. "Hey Glen, c'mon, put your stuff down, take your clothes off, and join me."

My Exhaustion went out the window in an instant, and I kicked my shoes off first, then my jeans and underwear, and finally my shirt, all in the blink of an eye. I removed my socks and threw them across the room as Jessie continued playing with her dildo.

I plopped down on the sofa and stretched her long legs over my knees to make her feel more at ease. My ass was bang up against hers, my erect pecker rubbed the outside of her firm creamy legs as I ran my index and middle fingers around her hairless twat while she dipped her vibrator in and out. I slowly messaged the top of her smooth legs to her heels and returned via the underside to her soft, plushy butt. The palm of my hand explored her stomach and her hips.

The aroma of her secretions wafting from her pussy caught my attention; it had a delicate, sweet scent to it. I stood up as she placed one leg up on the back of the sofa and let the other leg dangle over the side. I bent my head down to take in her fragrance. Her taste was subtle with a hint of saltiness. I lapped up every drop I could.

Aunt Jessie removed her purple wand from between her legs and motioned for me to get on top of her, Jessie guided my long cock into her pinkish hole and wrapped her arms and legs around me. The late-fall sun streamed through the living room window as I laid on top of Jessie, its glow gently enveloped our bodies as I went in and out of Jessie's fine hole, we were drenched in the sunlight's warmth.

"Wow, I didn't realize you were so long, holy shit!" Jessie exclaimed as I sunk my shaft as deep into her body as I could.

Like a python Jessie tightened her long arms and legs around my back and torso. She grabbed my head and brought me to her soft, sensitive lips. Jessie forced her tongue between my lips as we kissed.

12