Freshman meets away Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It will be incredibly difficult for me to look at another fall sunset in the same way again for the rest of my life. I will never forget all the emotions and the physical feelings I had while making out with Jessie under the warm autumn sun.

After about a half hour or so of kissing and lovemaking, the sun began to set over the horizon. At first, it was a rusty red color, then it changed to a purple and blueish hue, finally, the rooms reflection was all you could see in the window. Because of my exhaustion from the long school day and our short frolic, Jessie and I collapsed on the couch and curled up together, chattering until Ashley and Mary Louise got home, a half an hour later.

Mary Louise and Ashley entered the living room, each carrying several bags of groceries while we laid there naked. Mary Louise burst out laughing as they walked by, remarking, "Look, Ash, Aunt Jessie and Glen look exhausted after their first intense workout. How did it go for you? Did you have fun with each other?"

"He can replace my purple stick whenever he wants." Aunt Jessie cooed while holding up her purple vibrator.

Ashley stared at the purple stick with a vested interest. It seemed oddly familiar to her; she really didn't know why. She placed the shopping bags down on the carpet and gently plucked the purple stick from Aunt Jessie's grasp. She examined it for a bit when, suddenly, her memory of the stick came flooding back to her. "Hey, I remember this, I used to take it from your drawer all the time. This was my favorite thing of yours. I had no idea you still had this thing. I haven't seen it in a long time. Can I use it later?"

Aunt Jessie reacted with a smile. "I had a feeling you'd remember something about this. You never, ever, ever returned the damned thing once you were through using it. Not even once. Whenever I needed it, I would find it buried in your bed when you were still in your old room. Yes, you can use it anytime you want if you remember to clean it and put it back where it belongs after you're through with it."

"OK, I'll do that, thanks Aunt Jessie, love you," Ashley said in reverent tones as she hugged and kissed her Aunt Jessie.

"Glen, I'm starting to feel a little bit chilly; I'm going to put on a sweater or something to warm up. You should put something on as well." Aunt Jessie advised.

A month had gone by since I moved in with Mary Louise, Ashley, and Aunt Jessica. White snow and thick parkas, as well as the cold of winter, had replaced the brown grass and fall jackets. We were sitting at the table after our usual Saturday morning romp, ready to go our separate ways for the day when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, you guys stay here and eat your breakfast." Mary Louise stood up and headed for the door, we each keep a shirt and pants hung by the door that we can easily slip on. She quickly put her clothes on and answered the door. A few minutes later, Mary Louise re-entered the dining room, escorting a gorgeous female in her middle to late thirties. She stood beside Mary Louise clutching several files and other paperwork against her chest, while holding a pair of heavy dark gloves between her fingers.

"Hey everyone, I want you meet my friend from the office, Frederique." Mary Louise continued introducing us. "This in my older sister Jessie, my daughter, the smart ass, Ashley and our friend Glen."

Frederique took off her white hat and tucked it between her files and breasts; her hair was lustrous and black, parted in the center and flowing straight down to just above her shoulders. She looked lovely with a long grey skirt, a white heavy sweater, and a reddish leather jacket. Her scent was daring and enticing. She projected poise and assurance.

Frederique approached me as I sat at the table, flashing a grin with her full luscious, ruby red lips and white dazzling teeth, her deep brown eyes alive and glittering. As she inquired, Frederique's charming French accent pulled me in. "Was this the one with the large member, Mary?"

Ashley leaned forward on the table, crossed her arms, inclined her head slightly to the side, and quipped with a seductive little smile and pursed lips. "Yep... he's got a large 'Member' alright."

"Glen, stand up, unzip your pants, and show your pecker to Frederique." Frederique appeared to be eager to examine my manhood. I stood up nonchalantly, unfastened my jeans, and drew down my underwear till my cock sprung free from its prison.

Frederique gazed and grinned, her face filled with astonishment. She set the files she was holding down on the table, then slid them to the table's edge.

"May I take it?" Frederique inquired nicely as she looked me in the eyes. Frederique massaged and caressed my long erect shaft with one hand, a chilly and gentle, well-manicured palm, as if she were stroking a little animal.

"Wow, it's already incredibly hard?" With astonishment on her face, she spoke in her intonation.

"I know, he's got some magic going on with that thing," Ashley said as she reached out and gave my cock a quick stroke. I've never seen it limp yet; it baffles me."

Frederique stood there admiring my cock, touching it, and conversing with the other three ladies in the room. The more she looked at it, the more she realized she was in love with it.

"You're a very lucky young man to have something that large, round, and healthy-looking!"

"Uh... thanks, Ma'am." I answered, unsure of what to say.

Mary Louise made the offer. "Frederique, why don't you and Glen go into the bedroom and have some fun?"

"Oh Mary, I'm afraid I can't. Believe me, I want to stay. But I must get to work. I'm already late. "I merely came to drop off some documents." Frederique stated this while still clutching my cock in one hand and pointing to the stack of documents on the table with the other.

After a few seconds, Frederique let go of my manhood, collected the paperwork, and explained to Mary Louise what was to be done.

She took one last glimpse at me, standing there rigid and exposed.

"Oh Mary," Frederique sighed deeply. "I wish I didn't have to leave."

Suddenly, an idea came to me. I hoped she would go for it, I reasoned. I moved closer to my lovely new acquaintance. With the back of my fingers, I softly brushed her rosy cheeks. I gave her a lengthy kiss before pulling her dress up past her bellybutton. "I'm afraid I can't, Glen. Trust me when I say I want to."

I softly shook my head and spoke. "No... no... could you please hold your dress up there?"

Frederique was perplexed, but she grabbed and held her skirt up to her belly button as I instructed. With both hands, I yanked her undies halfway down to her knees.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to give you a consolation prize." I laughed and grinned. To be honest, I figured I'd offer her something to make her want to return.

I pushed the tip of my cock against her thick, black, curly pubic hairs, then caressed her warm, moist pussy between her legs with my cock.

I kissed Frederique numerous times. I stroked myself in front of Frederique and the other females, and to my astonishment, I was ready to release my sperm within minutes. I reached down and drew her panties up and towards me, shoving my cock deeper between her legs and allowing my load to fall freely over her silky white underwear.

"Ooh...that's what you were up to. That was a great shot, and it's precisely where'd I wanted it if I knew you were doing that. Frederique's voice trailed off as she pulled her panties up and let her long skirt fall to the floor.

"Thank you!" Frederique said. She snatched my head in her little hands and gave me one more long kiss. You know, the sort that leaves you gasping for oxygen.

Frederique collected her thoughts and regained her poise. "OK, Mary, that's the end of the paperwork; I'll see you on Monday." Please accept my apologies everybody for not being able to stay any longer.

Frederique added once more as she grasped her crotch. "Many thanks, Glen, for the excellent present."

Mary Louise leaned against the wall with her arms folded while Frederique put on her coat. She reached out her hand and smoothed Frederique's coat. Then Mary Louise made a suggestion. "Hey, Frederique, I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday this week; why don't you come over one of those evenings and we can fuck around?"

"Will he be here?" Frederique replied, gesturing at me as she finished buttoning her full-length leather coat.

Everyone, including Mary Louise chuckled. "Yeah, I'll see to it that he is. Are we on for Tuesday night?"

Frederique replied, I'm off Wednesday and Thursday, so Tuesday night would be what you say, Perfect?"

"That's fine with us, I believe." Mary Louise looked around to see if anyone objected, but we were all in accord.

"Great!" Frederique murmured this as she kissed Mary quickly and dashed towards the door, Mary Louise close after her.

Ashley piped up, "Wow, Glen... looks like you have another really nice pussy to fuck!"

As I turned to face the kitchen door, I was still standing near Ashley and the table, my trousers still around my ankles. "Did you notice how those tits hung and those eyes...wow!? She's gorgeous."

"Down, boy!" Ashley joked as she gave my pecker a playful slap. Then she sprang up and pulled her gym shorts down. "It looks like you're still hard, you can do me right now. I'm still here."

Aunt Jessie reclined back in her chair, smoking a cigarette. I swiftly kicked my trousers from my feet and entered Ashley's pussy for the second time this morning, just as Mary Louise returned. "Holy shit, You two do a lot of fucking. Glen, how can you do it so fast after just cumming in Frederique pants?"

While bending over the table and getting her pussy reamed, Ashley pointed back to me. Sounding a little gruff and between breathes while she's being fucked. "He was all wound up over Frederique, so instead of telling him to go take a cold shower, I told him to fuck me instead. What can I say, I hate seeing a hard-on going to waste."?

Mary Louise and Jessie exchanged looks and chuckled as we carried on. Mary Louise let her slacks fall to the floor and left them there as she made her way to the opposite end of the table where we were standing and playing. She came up next to me and grabbed my arm.

"Ashley, go do what you were going to do today because I want to take care of Glen this time, Okay? I hope you don't mind?" Mary Louise said as she squatted before me grabbing my cock, working it with her petite hands, then swallowing it.

Ashley hurriedly put on her clothing and grabbed her coat. She was putting on her hat and mittens at the time. "No, Mom, I'm OK with it. You two should spend more time together. There will be a million other opportunities."

Ashley kissed each of us on the mouth just as she walked out of the kitchen. Aunt Jessie stood up and fondled her little, droopy tits, crotch, and flat ass. "I'll leave you two to your own devices. Glen... I'm calling dibs on you when you get home from work today. Alright?"

I kept fucking Mary Louise and shook my head, saying, "Wow...I'm a busy guy."

"Of course, don't stop now... keep going till I feel your sperm in my pussy." Mary Louise ordered.

I finally, let my load go inside her warm little hole.

Mary Louise swiftly turned around and, kneeling on the floor, cleaned my long, thick shaft. "If you think you're busy now, wait till you and Frederique get together," she said. "She once sucked off the package guy in front of me, in my office, forcing me to get up and close the door. Frederique is a lusty lady. Every day, we have lunch and take breaks at the office."

"Wow... I can't wait to get together with her."

"You say it now; we'll see whether you say it in a month." Mary Louise exclaimed with a mischievous evil laugh.

12