Freshman Orientations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,859 Followers

She felt hot flashes as her sexual excitement surged. Suddenly the shower head hissed and began to spray water down over Sean's body and over Layla.

"You did it!" she giggled.

"Yeah! Fixed!" said Sean. He looked down at her, past his own throbbing erection. She gazed up at him. Together they glanced back at his aching cock, as if on the same wavelength. Layla looked briefly over at the girls, who were stunned to see how close she was to it.

This was it. This was her chance to go all the way and embrace a fantasy that drove her mad on a regular basis. She trembled with excitement, then said, "I think your efforts deserve a reward!"

Layla reached forward and grasped Sean's hard cock, then gave it a few playful strokes as she felt it pulse in her hand. His eyes widened and he flinched with excitement. She grinned, stuffed his massive, throbbing cock into her mouth, and then began to suck it with urgency.

Both Sean and Layla heard gasps and nervous laughter erupt throughout the room, as a small crowd of naked, wet freshman girls laid their eyes upon Sean's massive cock as Layla drove it in and out of her hungry mouth.

Before any of the girls could say anything, Zoe began chanting, "Go Layla! Go Layla! Go Layla!"

Layla spun Sean around and pinned him against the wall, then increased the ferocity at which she manipulated his warm, surging cock with her lips and tongue. Her thoughts ran in circles, unable to comprehend that she had her best guy friend's penis in her mouth.

Sean stared at the girls across the room; scandalized, frozen in awe, still clutching their boobs and hiding their pussies as they stood under a steady stream of water that ran down over their bare flesh. Then he turned to look at Zoe. Their eyes met. She narrowed her eyes at him and moaned softly as she began to move her hand back and forth between her legs, parting the folds of her bare pussy and exposing her silky, pink flesh to him.

The other girls glanced over and saw Zoe boldly masturbating. A couple of them reluctantly let go of their shame and dropped their arms, letting their breasts bounce free, and uncovering their pussies in front of Sean. Anxiously, slowly, they began to toy with the idea of pleasuring themselves as well, keeping a constant eye on each other, needing the security of knowing they were not alone in having to deal with a sudden sexual frustration.

The scene grew rapidly more erotic for Sean, who began to moan at the pleasure Layla was giving him. Finally, she released his cock and gave him a wild look.

"Fuck! My pussy is on fire!" she whined. Sean stood her up and they faced each other squarely. She gazed into his eyes as if they were burning, and knew what she was wordlessly asking him for.

Sean spun Layla around and pinned her against the wet tile wall like she had done. He reached down and lifted her left thigh, moving it to the side to expose her pussy.

"Ugh, yes! Sean! Fuck me!" she cried out.

Sean aimed his cock squarely at the entrance of Layla's vagina and desperately thrust it inside. Layla made an audible gasp as she felt his thick member sinking deep within. Their bodies began grinding together against the wall as he repeatedly thrusted into her, watching her slick, hairy pussy devour him entirely. He buried his face in her neck as he moved rhythmically against her. Layla's large breasts bounced and heaved on her chest in response to his movements, and he could feel her hardening nipples brushing back and forth against his body.

"Holy shit, that feels so good!" she moaned, before she pulled his mouth to hers and began to frantically kiss him. There was an explosion of arousal across the room as the other girls watched them fuck excitedly just a few feet away. Few of the girls were left hiding their bodies. Many of them furiously rubbed their tingling pussies; their boobs shuddering as their bodies quaked violently with pleasure.

Layla and Sean returned their fierce gazes to one another as he thrusted faster and harder.

"Fuck! Yes! I want that hard cock! Ngh!" she exclaimed.

"Oh my god... Layla!" he groaned as he looked down at his cock as it glided smoothly through her curly mass of pubic hair, forcing apart her labia and tunneling deep into her tight, pink canal.

"Mgh! I'm coming! I'm coming for you!" she exclaimed. Sean's swollen cock emerged from her depths coated in a thick glaze of her cum.

"Jesus- Layla, your pussy's so wet!" he moaned.

"Ngh, yes, fuck my wet pussy! I need you inside me!"

Over Sean's shoulder, Layla saw a frantic look flash across the faces of the girls as they watched her and Sean fuck. She knew they were observing and listening to their every movement, and reaching their own helpless peaks of pleasure. One by one they cried out as orgasms took hold of their own bodies.

"Fuck- quick, I'm gonna come!" Sean said suddenly, as he pulled out. They spun around and Layla returned to a squatting position, then resumed pumping his cock frantically as he faced the other girls. They remained glued to the sight of his aching cock as her tight grasp ran feverishly back and forth along his long shaft.

"Shit, ugh!" Sean groaned, as a thick spurt of cum shot forth and sprayed out into the center of the room, following by another and another. All eyes remained fixed on his spasming cock as he shot his load again and again in front of the girls. He let out one final sigh before Layla stood back up and wrapped her arms around him. They shared a deep kiss as the warm water ran down over their naked bodies, clutching each other tightly.

When Layla turned back around, she saw all the girls frozen in silence. Not one giggle, not one sarcastic remark. Just a collection of horny, jealous, desperate looks. Inside she felt victorious. She smirked, then lovingly began to clean off Sean's cock with soap and water.

Then she turned to face the other girls and laughed, "Well, I guess we had to fix two pipes today! Carry on." She gestured at them to resume showering, and waltzed out of the room, taking Sean with her.

***

Unaware of the events that took place earlier in the girls' showers just down the hall from him, Allen, a freshman on Layla's floor, lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling. Being his first year of college, he was full of questions, curiosity, and fear. So far, it had been an eye-opening, if frustrating, experience- especially for him, because Allen was quite shy and inhibited. He had as much sexual curiosity as anyone, but lacked the confidence with which to act upon it.

Allen's roommate, Danny, was the complete opposite: extremely extroverted, but also arrogant and egotistical. Danny acted amazed when Allen was able to accomplish anything. He didn't do it consciously, but Allen resented him for it. Danny enjoyed being an alpha male, and it was his nature to put everyone else down. That didn't make adjusting to college life any easier for Allen.

Worse, Danny made quite a show of how hot his first college girlfriend, Kyla, was. And in truth, she was quite a bombshell; with dirty blonde hair, striking blue eyes, and a perfect ten body. Allen frequently stared at her tight ass when she wore her skinny black jeans. She wore skimpy t-shirts to advertise her killer breasts. Danny treated her like a trophy, but he was also a pretty shitty boyfriend. Allen didn't understand what Kyla saw in him. They didn't even seem compatible.

While Allen laid in bed, brooding about all these things, he began to hear the rustling of sheets across the room as Danny and Kyla cuddled in bed together. He heard the smacking of lips as they kissed each other and the movement of hands exploring each other's bodies. Finally, Allen heard whispering. He couldn't make out the entire conversation, but Kyla had said, "But he's right there" and "I don't want him to see us doing it." Allen felt irritated and embarrassed. He felt frustrated that they were expressing their desires right near him, rubbing it in his face.

Across the dark room Allen saw Danny lift his head up and look over in his direction. "Hey Allen," he said, "You awake?"

"Yeah," Allen said.

"Hey... do you mind looking away or something? Me and Kyla want to have sex." Allen could hear Kyla try to block an embarrassed laugh, which prompted Danny to snicker.

"Fine," Allen replied, rolling to his side to stare at the wall.

He heard the sheets rustling again. Clothes were being taken off. He knew they must have been naked. This drove Allen crazy. Kyla was right there, just across the room, with no clothes on, and he wasn't able to see. He soon heard the sound of repeat blows against the squeaky bed which knocked against the wall, followed by soft grunts and moans. Allen knew he had put his dick inside her, and he had to listen to them doing it. Nothing could have been more emasculating.

There was an occasional, "Shhh," and a giggle. The thumping of the bed grew louder and faster until there were more grunts, and then it stopped abruptly. Then the smacking of lips started up again for a few minutes. Finally, Allen heard Danny get out of bed and clear his throat. He went to the bathroom. Allen heard the toilet flush, and then Danny returned.

Allen was fuming and jealous. He had never seen a girl naked in person, let alone had sex with one, and here he had to listen to his arrogant roommate having sex in the same room as him. Allen went to sleep angry and fantasizing about what it would be like to be in bed with Kyla, himself. Needless to say, he didn't sleep well and dwelled on the episode all day long the next day.

***

Just down the hall, a similar display of sexual frustration was taking place. Zoe lay in her own bed, staring up at the ceiling, listening to the soft breathing of her roommate, Amy, fast asleep a few feet away. Her mind was elsewhere; thinking about what she had seen in the showers earlier. She couldn't believe she saw an upperclassman guy naked in the showers, let alone having sex with her RA. The image of his erect penis burned in her mind. She imagined touching it, fondling it, feeling it slip between her thighs and enter her.

Zoe glanced over at her roommate whose heavy breathing continued. She suddenly felt a surge of excitement as she pulled her t-shirt up above her breasts and began to fondle them. She slipped her hand into her panties and ran her fingers through her dampened flesh. Masturbation in college was difficult when sharing a room with someone. The little time Zoe had in their tiny bathroom didn't afford a comfortable opportunity and the showers on the freshman floor were communal and offered no privacy. Zoe frequently wanted to masturbate on her bed, but was always afraid that her roommate might return at any moment.

For the first time, Zoe was daring to risk exposing herself and her desires to her Amy, who could wake at any moment. She realized that maybe that fear she had felt wasn't fear at all. Perhaps it was excitement. After seeing Layla and Sean in the showers, the idea of being seen naked by others was quickly becoming an erotic obsession.

She gave in to the thrill, pulling off her t-shirt and panties completely and laying out across her bed, nude. She turned her head to the side and watched her roommate as she began furiously rubbing her pussy. She arched her back and moaned softly. The feeling was incredible; her pleasure, her freedom, the risk of getting caught.

Zoe sat up and slipped over to the edge of the bed, facing Amy, then flung her legs to the side. She began to finger-fuck herself, imagining Sean's hard cock penetrating her over and over while the water rained down upon them both. Amy's face was turned to the side, but her eyes were still closed. Zoe could smell her feminine odor beginning to waft through the room.

"Oh fuck! Sean!" she moaned softly to herself, absorbed in her fantasy as she slipped off the edge of the bed and sunk to the floor, feverishly circling her clit. Zoe's hunger for sexual satisfaction grew desperate. The fantasies kept coming. Soon she was imagining freshman boys standing around naked in their own communal shower. She imagined every one of them tall and muscular, like Sean, with raging hard-ons. She imagined standing among them, the only girl in their midst; presenting herself naked and alluring to them. She gazed at their erect penises, just like she had done with Sean, knowing how much they wanted her.

"Ngh!" she cried out softly as her body began to quake with an orgasm. The spasms came one after the other as she writhed on the floor across from the peaceful expression of her sleeping roommate. When they subsided, Zoe felt somehow disappointed that Amy hadn't woken up; that she hadn't been caught.

She slipped back into bed and into her clothes again, thinking- what if she bared herself to the boys? What if she could get them to do the same? If she told them to strip, would they strip? If she wanted to streak through the halls, would they join her? She fell asleep thinking of the myriad possibilities, which began to feel more and more like a real, concrete plan.

***

The following day, Zoe approached Amy about her idea.

"Amy, if I asked you to do something with me, would you do it?" she said.

"Uh... that depends. Is it potentially lethal?" Amy replied.

"Ha, no. I mean, not unless you're gonna be a wuss about it and die of fright."

"Okay, I think I'd better have details before I agree."

"I want to go streaking through the dorm, but I don't want to do it alone."

Amy burst out laughing. "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah! It'd be fun! You'll do it with me, right?"

"Hell no!" Amy exclaimed.

"Why not?"

"I'm not getting naked and running around the halls! You're crazy!"

"So crazy that I might tell Jason about a certain someone you kissed if you don't join me?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Like I said, I'm obviously not gonna do this alone!" Zoe snickered, as she started removing her clothes. "Come, let's do it right now."

"Wait, wait, are you serious? Would you really do that?" Amy replied, in panic.

"Start stripping, and you won't have to find out," Zoe answered. She pulled off her t-shirt and slipped off her jeans. Amy watched with disbelief as Zoe unfastened her bra and pulled it off, setting her boobs free.

"Zoe! Oh my god, you're really doing this..." Amy blurted, startled by the unexpected sight of her roommate's bare breasts.

Zoe started laughing and slipped her panties down to her ankles, then threw them onto the bed with the rest of her clothes. She stood before Amy with her hands on her hips, completely nude. "Hurry, up!" she said.

Amy gawked at Zoe's fearless display of nudity. "Jesus..." she muttered, looking away briefly. Her eyes traveled back to Zoe's body. "Well that's a lot more vag than I expected to see today..."

"Whatever, you see me naked in the shower practically every day."

"That's different!"

"No it's not," laughed Zoe. "Anyway, hurry up and get undressed so we can do this."

Amy began trembling. She looked like she was about to cry. "Zoe! Are you really gonna make me do this?"

"Yup," giggled Zoe.

Amy stared back at Zoe for a few moments, desperately hoping this was all a joke, but Zoe just watched her expectantly. "Argh!" Amy shouted in frustration, as she reached down to pull her t-shirt off. "What if there are guys around?" she asked, as she continued to undress slowly.

"That's the point. We'll ask them to join us," Zoe replied.

Amy froze. "You're gonna ask the guys to get naked too?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

"Oh my god- Zoe! You're insane!" laughed Amy. She resumed undressing. Zoe observed that Amy appeared thoughtful and there was a slight uptick in her willingness to go along with Zoe's plan. Zoe wondered if Amy was secretly now more open to the idea, knowing that she might get to see some of the guys on their hall without any clothes on.

Soon Amy was down to her bra and panties. She panicked again. "I haven't fucking shaved," Amy whined.

"Whatever. So what?" said Zoe.

Amy groaned and reached around to remove her bra. She removed the cups, revealing her large breasts and wide, pink areolas. With a heavy sigh, she tugged down her panties, revealing a full bush.

"Damn girl, you weren't kidding," laughed Zoe.

"Shut up," Amy said, glaring at Zoe.

Zoe rushed over to the door to their dorm room and opened the door a crack. Amy could hear voices in the hall. "Is anyone there?" she asked. "Wait until the hall is clear."

Zoe moved aside. "Take a look," she said.

Amy approached the door and peeked out. Her face turned red and she glanced back at Zoe. "There are guys out there!" she whispered.

"I know!" said Zoe, feeling a surge of sudden excitement and thrilling anxiety.

Amy looked like she was about to cry again. "Please! Just wait a few minutes, maybe they'll go."

"Nope, this is happening- now!" Zoe said.

"No, wait!" cried Amy. It was too late. As if to prompt her to get moving, Zoe slapped Amy playfully on her bare ass, causing her butt cheeks to wobble, before reaching for the door. She swung it open and stepped out into the hallway, completely naked, tugging Amy forward into the hall with her.

A few feet away, three freshman boys were standing around chatting in front of one of the dorm rooms. They spun around and caught the sight of the two girls exiting their own room with no clothes on. Zoe saw their eyes widen. They suddenly looked down at the naked bodies before them; two pairs of young, freshman boobs and the shocking sight of their pussies, one completely smooth, and the other sporting a dense patch of curly, brown pubic hair.

"Oh shit!" one of them blurted out. They covered their mouths, but it was clear that wide smiles were forming on their faces.

"That's fucking awesome!" another shouted. They started laughing.

While Amy shrunk in fear, Zoe through her arms up in the air and explained, "We're streaking!"

"Yes!" one of the boys exclaimed, and started clapping.

"Come join us!" said Zoe. The boys continued to laugh. "No, really! Take off your clothes!" She approached the nearest boy and began to tug his shirt up from his waist. He looked at her in horror. The other boys laughed at him.

"Wait, hang on," he laughed in protest, as Zoe managed to get the shirt up and over his chest. She gazed at it happily, pressing her hand to his muscles and giving an embarrassed laugh.

"This is so funny," she said. "I can't believe we're doing this."

The other boys exchanged looks at each other. "Uh... are you gonna do this?" one of them said to the other. The other one shrugged as if to say why not.

Amy watched in amazement as the boys began to undress right there in the hall, occasionally taking peeks at her body out of the corner of their eyes. They laughed at each other all the while. Zoe giggled with nervous excitement as all three soon got down to their boxers.

The boys exchanged looks of similar nervous excitement before dropping their drawers in unison and raising their arms as a sign of victory.

Zoe and Amy dropped their jaws as they saw three magnificent penises spring out and dangle there before their eyes. Amy wouldn't wrap her mind around the fact that she was exposing her naked body to three boys, who were equally naked. She'd never seen a boy's penis in person before, and was suddenly fascinated. With a pounding heart, she examined the long shafts and thick heads of their cocks and suddenly felt a tingling between her legs.

The boys noticed Zoe and Amy gawking at their cocks, and grew excited from their attention. One of the boys was especially aroused by their stares. His cock began to swell and thicken. The two girls watched in amazement as it continued to lengthen, grow hard, and slowly rise into the air in front of his body. He soon stood there embarrassed, sporting a massive boner, knowing that Zoe and Amy were shocked at the sight of his erect penis.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,859 Followers