Freshman Orientations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean laughed. "Really? Who was it?"

"Um... Zoe, I think her name is?"

Sean recalled that Zoe had been present when Layla and he had fucked in the shower. He couldn't help but feel partly to blame, but didn't say anything because Valeska didn't yet know what he'd done with Layla.

"Anyway," Valeska continued, "She was streaking in the hall with a bunch of other freshmen!"

"Wow!" Sean said.

"Wait, it gets better," Valeska laughed. "They all went back to her room and had a naked party. I checked it out..."

"Ha, did you join the party?" asked Sean.

"Well, I sorta taught an impressionable young freshman girl how to suck a guy's cock for the first time." Valeska grinned proudly.

"Oh my god, really?" laughed Sean.

"Yes! It was awesome. They were both so frightened and innocent. Ugh, it was so cute. I was so, so wet."

"Hmm... I can probably help you with that," Sean said, grinning.

"Yes please," she said, playfully.

"Man. Do you remember how horny we were when we were freshmen? Or at least all the guys were," he mused.

"Yes! Totally. Though I'm kinda still that horny," she snickered. "But I can't believe they did that. We didn't do anything like that when we were freshmen."

"I know! Maybe we'd have hooked up then, and I wouldn't have had to waste three years not having access to these beauties," Sean joked, pouncing on Valeska, and burying his face in her chest. She laughed and squirmed.

"It's just funny, they're like... ready to burst; they're all just desperate to have sex!" she laughed. She seemed thoughtful for a moment, then added, "You know what we need to do now..." Valeska had a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"What?" said Sean, raising an eyebrow.

Valeska just snickered.

"Haha, you're going to instigate something, aren't you?"

Valeska blinked innocently.

"Tell me!"

"Let's go talk to Layla. I have a plan, but I need her help," Valeska said, rather mysteriously. Sean wanted to know more, but all she would offer him was a wicked smile.

Something was about to happen and, knowing Valeska, Sean knew it was bound to be something big...

***

To follow along with this, or any of my other stories, be sure to visit my bio page and follow me for future updates!