Freshman Temptation - Day 03

Story Info
Kara comes face to face with her BBC desires.
5k words
4.45
7k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 Days Earlier

**********************

It was midweek of the first week of classes and Kara woke up in a sweat. She had just been in the middle of a vivid and steamy dream. In her dream she had been at a house party with her loving boyfriend Matthew. She was slow dancing in the arms of her boyfriend when suddenly her partner was no longer Matthew, but his muscular roommate, Nick. Nick was as glorious as ever: A 6'5" black athlete with supermodel good looks and a cock that had already become legend among the girls at Bulls University. The music began to change into hip-hop music and the slow dancing from early turned into grinding. Kara felt Nick's powerful hands on her hips commanding her movements and could feel the outline of his enormous cock pressed against her. Not long after Kara was leading him upstairs and taking off her clothes. She got on her knees and looked up at the powerful athlete as he unzipped his pants. The last thing she saw before waking up was his enormous cock springing free from the confines of his underwear and towering over her pretty little face.

Kara shuddered and tried to shake the illicit thoughts from her head. Reaching down she felt she had soaked through her panties and onto her bed sheet. The first couple of days of freshman year had already been driving Kara crazy. She still hadn't had sex with Matthew since moving in, and between her BBC loving promiscuous roommate, and all the hot black men on campus, Kara's body was starting to get desperate for sexual release. Kara thought about touching herself but her voluptuous roommate, Bri, was asleep on the other side of their shared dorm room and she didn't want to wake her or get caught pleasuring herself so Kara started to get ready for her day and did her best not to think about how bad her body seemed to be yearning to submit to a big black cock.

Meanwhile, Matthew awoke to find himself covered in his own cum. He had passed out the night before listening through the wall as his muscular and well-endowed black roommate, Nick, fucked two gorgeous art students at the same time. Matthew felt ashamed but couldn't deny his arousal and admiration of Nick's sexual abilities. He recalled some of the things his sexy blonde professor had said in BNWO 101 the other day - that black men were superior and that it was the place of weak whites to serve them, that they would be unable to resist the sexual allure and physical prowess of bbc gods. He had tried not to think too much about the class, especially because he didn't want to admit to his knockout girlfriend Kara that what they were being taught was true. Though try as he might, Matthew couldn't deny the difference between himself and his stallion of a roommate Nick. Where Matthew was scrawny, average, and docile and Nick was a god in comparison -- tall, black, hung, athletic, and prodigious in the bedroom.

Matthew started to get hard thinking about all the women that had already given themselves to his roommate within the first two days of school and was reaching down to touch himself again when his phone rang. It was his gorgeous girlfriend Kara. Matthew picked up.

"Hey baby," he said, fumbling to put his cock back into his pants.

"Hey," Kara said. "We have some time this morning before classes start and I've been feeling like I need to... you know... see you."

"Oh, well I'm not sure if I want to do it here..." Matthew replied.

"I don't have a wall between myself and Bri like you and Nick do so I'm coming over, I'll see you soon."

Matthew scrambled to look presentable. He quickly changed the sheets covered with his own cum that he spilled listening to his roommate's sexual conquests all night and put on deodorant. As Matthew was tidying up the living room Nick's door opened and out walked his roommate along with the brunette girl from the night before. From the open door Matthew could see the shape of the pink haired girl with huge tits still passed out on Nick's bed. It seemed every time Matthew got a look through Nick's open door there was always a girl passed out from the exhaustion of marathon sex with a huge black cock. The smell of sex filled the air and Matthew just stared as Nick walked the brunette to the door.

"I need to go meet up with my boyfriend, I didn't text him at all last night because I was too busy being stuffed by your amazing cock! I think he's mad so I'm going to go calm him down," The cute brunette said looking up at Nick as she opened the door to leave. "Can I see you again?" She asked, her eyes wandering up and down Nick's physique with lust.

"Chances are I'll be busy with someone else but if you don't mind waiting your turn you can come by. Besides, my roomie Matthew can always keep you company." Nick replied and then looked over at Matthew and winked. The brunette just laughed and gave Nick a long passionate kiss before going on her way. Matthew did his best not to ogle the hot student as she left.

As Matthew finished up cleaning the living room space he wanted to go brush his teeth but the bathroom was locked and he heard that Nick was inside taking a shower, just then there was a knock on the door. Matthew opened the door to the sight of his unbelievably sexy girlfriend Kara.

It was undeniable that Kara was out of Matthew's league but they had been high school sweethearts and Matthew understood her and cherished her in a way that made Kara feel special. Most guys took one look at her and only wanted her body, and who could blame them, at 4'11" with a juicy ass and DDs she was built like a sexual fantasy. Matthew was sweet to her though and she liked that their courtship had been timid and that they could have nice nights together doing things like playing board games or watching dramas on TV. Right now though Kara was desperate for sexual release and her eyes insinuated to Matthew that they should go to his room.

As the two of them were about to enter Matthews room, the door to the bathroom opened and the steam from the shower dispersed to reveal the hulking form of Nick. Kara and Matthew stopped in their tracks, momentarily transfixed on the godlike specimen that now occupied the room with them. Water flowed along the contours of Nick's muscular body and their eyes lingered on where the towel wrapped around his chiseled waist did little to hide the incomprehensible bulge of his enormous BBC. Kara's mouth literally gaped in amazement and lust and she became immediately soaked as her body burned with desire to surrender to this adonis. She thought about what her voluptuous roommate Bri had told her last night, that Bri had fucked Nick and the captain of the football team Marcus along with a cheerleader named Ivy the day before and that it was the best sex she had ever had.

Matthew broke out of the trance of awestruck wonder at Nick's physique long enough to mumble a "good morning" before pulling Kara with him into his room and shutting the door. Kara and Matthew were both breathing heavily and flushed with sexual arousal. They both stood for a moment trying to collect themselves when Matthew finally broke the silence.

"I'm sorry that we haven't had a chance to have sex now that we're starting college together. It's been busy and also a little hard with Nick around..."

Matthew didn't want to bring up the additional information that he was nervous being at Bulls University with his sexy girlfriend. There were hot black guys everywhere that were model specimens of masculinity and sexual prowess, and his roommate was on a level much higher than average.

Kara sensed the giant elephant (or giant cock) in the room and couldn't deny her body was burning for Nick but she loved Matthew and wanted to reassure him.

"I love you Matthew," She said, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Let's enjoy this time we have together now before we go to classes today."

The loving couple began to undress and crawled into bed. Matthew's cock was hard and though it was small, Kara enjoyed feeling it as it entered her. For a minute Matthew tenderly thrust inside of his girlfriend.

"Harder baby, fuck me harder" Kara begged him.

Matthew tried to fuck her hard but the second he sped up and without much of a warning let out a feeble moan and pulled his cock out just in time to spurt a few drops of cum onto the bed next to Kara. Kara was a little disappointed at how fast it was and that it was barely deep, she had been so horny the last couple of days and needed release bad.

"Sorry it was so quick." Matthew muttered.

"It's ok," Kara replied, "Maybe later tonight we can go again?"

Just then they were interrupted by the sound of a moan next door followed by the voice of the big breasted girl that had spent the night in Nick's room.

"Oh my god Nick, it's so big....it's amazing... I need it inside of me"

"Not until I fuck those tits first bitch"

"Yes anything... do anything you want to me I'm yours!! I'm just a whore for you!"

The air between Kara and Matthew was silent as they both subconsciously were straining to hear every sound coming from across the wall. Kara hadn't noticed, but she had started touching herself to the illicit sounds from the room over as Nick dominated some lucky girl. Kara imagined that it was her in that room worshiping Nick's enormous cock and getting destroyed by him. Her eyes glazed over as she started to pleasure herself while imagining the scene next door. Matthew wasn't sure how to respond, he watched in amazement as his incredibly sexy girlfriend seemed to forget he was even there and was touching herself in front of him all while the sounds of his huge black roommate fucking a big tit art student continued through the wall.

Soon the sounds started to get louder as presumably Nick was preparing to deliver his cock to his eager conquest.

"Oh fuck... Nick please go slow... It's. so. BIG... FUCK"

"You can take it, once you're stretched out your going to be begging me never to stop"

"I already never want you to stop... it's just so.."

"Now shut up and take it" Nick's voice interrupted the girl's followed by a loud thud and a scream of pleasure rattled the dorm room.

"OH MY GOD.. OH FUCK! YOUR BIG BLACK COCK IS SO GOOD!!" The busty co-ed screamed uncontrollably and continued to lose herself as Nick fucked her with immense power. The wall was shaking and most likely the entire floor could hear the savage conquest hapenning from within.

"I'M CUMMING... FUCK! NICK DON'T STOP" The cries continued and even after a loud orgasm the fucking didn't cease.

Kara picked up the speed of her masturbation and was leaking all over Matthew's bed as she came to an orgasm of her own. As Kara came to she realized that Matthew had been staring at her the whole time.

"That was hot baby," He said. "I'm glad that you got to cum too..."

"Yeah... it was nice that you were here," Kara said and tried to give her boyfriend a reassuring smile without betraying the obvious truth that it was Nick's fucking from the next room that had helped her reach orgasm. "Anyway baby, I'm meeting up with Bri to check out the activity fair today and maybe join a club or something, have a nice time at classes today!" As Kara left the sounds of Nick fucking followed her down the hallway.

***********

At the Bulls University Activity Fair there were booths for all sorts of clubs. Kara and Bri met up to explore the many ways they could get involved as freshmen on campus. Kara wanted to stop and ask about some joining the board game club but Bri just shook her head and led her by the hand toward the center of the fair. In the center was by far the most crowded booth for the school's most popular sorority, QoS -- their banner was a spade with a Q in the center. Kara recognized this symbol, she had been seeing it all over campus.

Ivy, the small redhead and captain of the cheerleaders was one of the girls representing the QoS booth and when she saw Bri she waved the two of them ahead to skip the line and come talk to her directly.

"Hey Bri, so nice seeing you again especially after getting to have so much fun with you yesterday" she insinuated.

Kara blushed. She remembered Bri telling her about being taken to the football locker rooms the day before and how she had fucked two BBC football players with the head cheerleader who she realized was the very girl that they were now talking to. She also shuddered as she remembered that one of those people had been Matthew's godlike roommate, Nick. She was jealous that just yesterday her sexy roommate Bri had been taking Nick's glorious cock alongside Ivy and then she had to again listen to Nick fuck a busty art student earlier that morning. Her thoughts were interrupted by Bri and Ivy addressing her.

"Bri was just telling me that the two of you want to join the QoS, I think you would be PERFECT for us!" Ivy said to Kara excitedly. "We're the most in-demand sorority in the entire nation so we have to be selected, but the two of you are both so hot there's not a single black man alive that could resist dominating you"

"Uh... wait, what exactly is this sorority about?" Kara asked with a somewhat worried tone.

"We're the Queen of Spades sorority! That means that we devote ourselves to worshiping and serving our black masters, and as I'm sure you've noticed there is no shortage of well endowed and sexy black athletes at Bulls University!" Ivy continued cheerfully.

"I have a boyfriend so I can't..."

"Oh that's ok! Many of our members decide to keep their boyfriends even while taking many black lovers" Ivy replied with a smile. "Being a Queen of Spades is more than a sorority, it's a way of life and a natural part of the new world order. I'm sure you've already learned a little about it in your BNWO 101 class that all non-black freshman have to take."

"Yes I went to my first day of BNWO 101 yesterday and much of it was very enlightening." Kara replied. "I haven't wanted to admit it, but I have also felt the way my body reacts around all the black studs around campus, I just feel so bad about my boyfriend!"

Ivy just smiled and responded to Kara, "What you are feeling is not only natural, but necessary for the BNWO. The time has come for us to fuck inferior white boys out of existence and Bulls University is a perfect place to behind your devotion to serving black cock. Even if you don't understand fully now... you will soon. Come to our recruitment session tonight at the sorority house and I think much of this will become much more clear to you."

"Ok, we'll be there" Kara agreed. She looked around and noticed her sexy roommate Bri wasn't standing next to her anymore. She looked and noticed her talking with a large black athlete and exchanging phone numbers

Kara approached Bri just as she was finishing exchanging numbers and told her the news about attending the recruitment session that evening.

"I'm SO EXCITED to be joining the QoS with you!" Bri exclaimed and jumped up and down in excitement, her enormous breasts jiggling with every bounce.

Kara was excited too and as she parted ways with Bri for a while her heart was beating fast imagining how this would affect the rest of her freshman year.

***********

Later that night Kara met up with Matthew for food in the dining hall before she headed to initial orientation at the QoS house. She hadn't yet told Matthew about her decision to join and decided to bring it up.

"Bri and I went to the activities fair today and I think I want to join the QoS sorority with her..."

"Oh, that's great babe, I think you should participate in the things you're passionate about... but aren't sororities more for partying?"

"Well I think this one is a bit more of a lifestyle and networking thing. All the girls seem VERY passionate about it, and there were some things I found very intriguing..."

"Ok well I want what is best for you"

"Thanks so much baby" Kara said and gave Matthew a kiss on the cheek before getting up and going to meet Bri at the sorority house.

***********

Kara had dressed modestly but Bri was wearing nothing but a lingerie. Most of the girls there had done similar to Bri and were wearing all manner of revealing clothing and athletic wear that accentuated their perfect curvy bodies. Only one other girl had dressed conservatively like Kara. She had short black hair, glasses, and wore jeans and a sweater that covered her form but not enough to hide that she had a generous bust underneath.

The cheerleader Ivy greeted them all and led the fresh recruits downstairs into an extravagant chamber. There was carpet and many expensive looking pieces of furniture. The walls were adorned with many gorgeously painted images of white girls pleasuring or getting dominated by large black men.

"Stand and gaze upon our leader as she enters" Ivy said and the girls all focused their eyes to the top of the stairs.

The leader of the sorority descended the large staircase with grace and a powerful sexual allure to the sway of her body. She was a goddess among mortals and radiated a sexual energy that was hard to comprehend. Being the leader of the QoS meant being so hot that it was superhuman. Her name was Emily. She was 5'1" and had perfect proportions. Her huge tits were somehow perky and bouncy, her tummy was smooth and slim and bubbled out into an ass that was both firm and juicy at the same time. Her hair was brown and thick and flowed perfectly. Everything about her exuded an irresistible urge to fuck. Even the girls as they watched felt that they would do just about anything to sexually serve this goddess.

Emily stood before the recruits and addressed them. "As you look around you can see the proud legacy of the QoS sorority. We have been serving black men and preparing the world for the BNWO one sexy snowbunny at a time." She motioned to all the images adorning the walls of white girls worshiping their black masters.

"In the year 2024 our mission is stronger than ever. White girls have gotten hotter, black men have gotten stronger, and white boys increasingly more submissive. Soon the conquest of our race at the hands of our black gods will be complete, and you will all help usher in this new future."

"As your leader it is important that I demonstrate that even I am nothing but a slave for black men" Emily spoke with a hypnotic lull to her voice. "I've invited someone I have been told is very promising freshman to give you all a demonstration. We only recruit the most desirable BBC specimens in the world at Bulls University, and it is our place to serve them and bring about the Black New World Order... I hope you all find this educational."

With this Emily snapped her fingers and the doors at the top of the stairs opened. At the top stood a shirtless and impossibly muscled black man. Kara's mouth dropped in disbelief. The huge black man descending the stairs was none other than Nick!

As Nick descended the stairs Emily addressed the sexy new recruits. "I want you all to kneel in respect to our BBC master while he takes what is his.

He walked confidently and for a brief moment made eye contact with Kara and smirked before heading toward Emily. With each step he grew taller and taller over her until he stood over her like a lion before a mouse.

"Kneel" he commanded.

Emily immediately obeyed and fell to her knees. Nick slowly removed his pants and then his boxers and there were audible gasps in the room as his enormous cock sprang out and dwarfed Emily's petite face. Not another word needed to be said as Nick guided his enormous cock to Emily's waiting mouth. Her lips stretched obscenely around the engorged bull cock and her breathing became visibly labored as she tried to engulf as much of Nick's powerful tool into her eager mouth.

All of the girls watched in erotic awe as their beautiful leader was being used like a toy for this adonis of a man. There was something so perfect and natural about what was taking place. Emily, a perfectly proportioned white goddess was on her knees being used to pleasure an enormous, strong, and hung black man.

12