Freshman Temptation - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you serve?"

Emily popped the enormous cock out of her mouth and gasped for breath as she replied "Mmm.. I serve you master! My body was made to be used by your big black cock!"

Emily then continued to suck for everything she was worth. After a while, Nick pulled his cock out of Emily's mouth and using his powerful muscles turned her around and forced her face down before sliding his cock into her from the back doggy style.

"Oh FUCK!... It's so big... YES" Emily screamed as Nick's huge cock roughly penetrated her.

Emily's entire body shook and her eyes rolled back in her head as she was overcome with incomprehensible pleasure from the godlike stud railing her from behind. The fucking continued for a while with Emily screaming and begging for more as Nick confidently plunged his fuck stick in and out of her. It wasn't long before Emily was cumming to a powerful orgasm that sent wails of pleasure reverberating around the room before she collapsed in a quivering pile with cum leaking in a stream out of her body.

In the aftermath Emily was on the ground unable to stand. Her body was still shaking from the pleasure and her brain still seemed incapable of regaining control after the powerful BBC fucking she had just received. Though Nick had just emptied an enormous amount of cum onto the drop dead gorgeous sorority leader, his cock was still rock hard and he hungered for more white pussy. He gazed out at the rows of fresh meat that were all on their knees and quivering from witnessing their leader so easily reduced to a slut for black cock.

"I want someone to take home with me" Nick said.

As Nick spoke, he maintained eye contact with Kara for a long time. She wanted him to pick her so bad. She wanted to serve Nick and feel his black cock stretch her open and destroy her insides. Kara was so wet she could feel her pussy leaking out of her and down her legs. Nick walked right up to Kara and paused, his enormous cock swung torturously over her face.

"Do you want to experience BBC?" Nick asked Kara.

"Yes. Please... I need it.. I need it so bad. I want to worship your big black cock forever"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I... I have a boyfriend... and I love him.. But he's weak. He is a pathetic weak white boy and doesn't deserve to walk on the same ground as you! He's not half the man you are... please... please make me your slut!"

Kara was begging, barely even realizing the words coming out of her mouth. Her desire to fuck Nick's big black cock seemed to overshadow any semblence of reason in her head... or maybe she was seeing things clearly for the first time. Kara was coming to terms with the reality of BBC superiority and what it meant to be a QoS. Her body was crying out to submit to and serve this physically superior man with a huge cock and big muscles that stood over her and had just fucked Emily into a senseless mess.

Nick paused and then turned to the other modestly dressed girl kneeling a few feet away.

"You. What's your name?"

"Chloe" the girl answered timidly.

"Take off your sweater" Nick commanded.

Without hesitation the girl removed her sweater to reveal an enormous set of tits beneath. Nick nodded hungrily and with approval before he asked her another question.

"Do you have a roommate?"

She nodded affirmatively and looked to her right implying the girl in bra and panties next to her was her roommate and that they were there together.

"I'm going to fuck you both tonight. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Chloe again nodded.

"Tell him to come to your dorm immediately. I want to break his mind as he watched me convert you into a mindless slave for my BBC."

Nick waited for Chloe to text her boyfriend before he picked up both Chloe and her roommate and threw each of them over his shoulders and carried them back up the stairs and back to the dorms to fuck.

That night Matthew was spared the usual torment of Nick's fucking as he was in Chloe's room destroying both her and her sexy roommate while Chloe's pathetic white boyfriend watched his girlfriend succumb to the power of black cock. Matthew decided to look up more about the sorority that Kara was joining and searched it online. The first thing he found was the name of the leader, Emily, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head seeing her. She was the sexiest girl Matthew had ever seen and he saw from a little more research that she was one of the most followed girls worldwide on social media -- he also saw that she had an OnlyFans account. Matthew opened up OnlyFans and went to Emily's page, she charged a huge subscriber fee but this was the girl that his girlfriend was taking orders from and also was so sexy Matthew couldn't resist. He saw that there was a fresh upload from that evening and decided to open it.

The video opened on Emily, the hottest girl he had ever seen, getting railed from behind by a huge black stud. Matthew came in a manner of seconds at the sight of this goddess getting absolutely destroyed by a BBC. As he cleaned up the cum off of him the camera zoomed out a little more and he was treated to another shock, the man fucking Emily was his roommate Nick. He was more jealous than he thought possible. Not only did he have to listen to Nick fuck endless amounts of gorgeous girls night after night, even now he couldn't escape it and he was fucking the QoS sorority leader so good it looked as if her soul was leaving her body. He got hard and came again to the two perfect specimens fucking each other and then he noticed kneeling on the sidelines and watching with wide eyes his very own girlfriend Kara! Matthew kept watching in awe and after the fucking concluded he noticed Nick standing right in front of Kara and turned up the volume to hear what she was saying.

There was his very own sexy girlfriend on her knees in front of his stud roommate begging him to fuck her and saying how she would do anything for it. Matthew came again listening to his girlfriend begging his roommate for his BBC and was both disappointed and relieved when he saw Nick leave with two different girls, leaving Kara kneeling on the ground without even a taste of his powerful cock. Matthew didn't know what to think about any of this but vowed that tomorrow evening he would meet up with Kara and get some answers.

************************************

Back in the dorms Bri was getting ready to leave for the night. She had texted the stud she met at the activities fair earlier and was putting on a sexy outfit to go get dicked down in.

"I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow" Bri said. "Before I go, I have something you might want to use"

Bri pulled out from a box under her bed a giant black dildo.

"I bought it during our first day here but I've been having so much BBC sex that I haven't needed it! It's yours if you want it... anyway, goodnight roomie!"

Bri bounced out of the room on her way to get fucked by BBC and left Kara alone with the BBC dildo. Kara thought about Nick's cock and how it was roughly the same size as the enormous heavy dildo she now held in her hands. She imagined what it must be like taking a god like Nick and ever so slowly tried to work the dildo into her dripping pussy. Even just putting the head in Kara gasped as it started to stretch her in a way she had never felt, certainly not with her boyfriend Matthew.

Kara kept imagining submitting herself to Nick and slowly worked the cock in until she had about 6 inches in, much farther than Matthew had ever been, and saw with shock that she still had about halfway to go to take the whole thing. She started to pull it out a little bit and the friction of the enormous dildo stretching her gripping pussy caused her to gasp in pleasure and soon she was working up a rhythm sliding the massive dildo in and out of her. For the rest of the night, Kara fucked herself stupid with the BBC dildo thinking about submitting herself to a real black cock.

12