Freshman Week Ch. 02: Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany let her panties drop to the ground and stepped out of them, slightly closer to Rebecca. "Tif, you look stunning," Rebecca said. She lifted a hand and gently brushed it over her friend's small bush.

Scenario flashed into Tiffany's head as she watched how close her roommate was to her vagina. Tiffany didn't have any fantasies about being with another woman. She was straight, for all intents and purposes. She wasn't sure she want Rebecca to try and anything. But then, the woman had put her tits in her mouth a moment before, and that hadn't been bad...

But Rebecca didn't try anything. Instead she rose to stand before Tiffany. She looked the girl up and down before making eye contact. "You are an absolutely beautiful woman, Tiff. I hope you accept that soon." And then she wrapped the girl in a tight hug.

Tiffany Shook was speechless. Not so much due to the act of intimacy, they were passed that point, but because her roommate's mythical boobs were pressed into her. Given the height difference, they were above her own boobs and closer to her collar bone, but they still felt as good as they looked. They were firm, heavy, and soft. For a second she merely stood transfixed in the physical sensation, but then she returned the gesture, wrapping her own arms around Rebecca's back. It was a thank you, but she also wondered if Rebecca could feel her own breasts pressing into her body.

Rebecca could, and she was pleased.

Soon after this the two girls did retire for the night, to their own separate beds. For the first time since she came to Canterbury, Tiffany drifted into sleep with nary a delay nor a bad dream. She only experienced one bit of a trouble...

In the dead of the night, a steady noise started up and gradually shook Tiffany from her slumber. For a time, she could not determine the source. But then she had inkling.

Tiffany looked across the room, being careful not to sit up or do anything else to indicate she was awake. There in the other bed was Rebecca, very much awake and fitfully touching herself. In the dim moonlight, all of the woman Tiffany could see was her elbow moving in a circular pattern as her hand presumably did something similar quite a bit lower. She could also seem the woman's other hand, twisting and poking at her nipples, grabbing at her own breasts.

All Tiffany could do was smile and, quietly, move her hand to insert a few fingers into herself.

Though not a word was exchanged, the two roommates grew a bit closer that night.

XXX

The weekend passed in a flash and before Rebecca Hent knew it, it was Monday again.

Monday meant classes. It meant wearing clothes. It meant hardly any free time or fun time for another whole week.

When lunch rolled around, she merely picked at the green beans on her tray.

"Doing okay, Rebs?" asked Sam, the singular male of her group. "You feel a bit off today."

She shrugged. "Yeah, sorry. Guess I'm still just run down from last week. I'll pep up soon."

"You better," said Sarah, another of their table's occupants. "If you're out of commission, you know that I'm not carrying us through chem-lab."

"Um, excuse me?"

Suddenly everyone noticed a new girl had approached the table.

She had pale skin, green eyes, and a short head of blonde hair with red highlights. Her dress was near obscene; she was wearing a black v-neck deep enough you could see the edge of her blue bra and matching shorts that didn't reach far down her thighs. She was a little on the short side.

Rebecca thought she was beautiful.

Tiffany smiled as she stood in front of them. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

12