Freshman Week Ch. 05.0: Homesick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands slid between Natalie and the bed, she lifted the girl. Adam yanked down his sister's skirt.

He pulled it down over her stockings and below her knees. Shana let his sister rest back on the bed. If Natalie had a response to any of this, she didn't deign to show it.

Shana moved to the end of the bed. "Come on. Help me get these shoes and socks off of her."

Adam moved to sit beside Shana. As he worked on unlacing his sister's left shoe, he couldn't stop his eyes from drifting toward her exposed lower half. Below the pink waistband her panties were white, with a little pink bow over the crotch. They weren't lacy or sexual, but they were so damn cute. He imagined removing them.

When the shoes, socks, and skirt had all been disposed of, Shana stood up and walked back to the side of her friend's bed. "Alright Nat, the sweater needs to come off too. Help us out here."

Natalie grumbled and rolled over to bury her face into the pillows, boldly displaying her hardly-clad ass as a side effect. "Don't wanna."

Shana rolled her eyes and looked at Adam. "Come on then."

Shana grabbed Nat's feet and Adam grabbed her shoulders. Together, they rotated her so that her legs hung off the bed. With some prodding, Adam got her to roll over. Finally, Shana grabbed her hands and pulled the faux-drunk into a sitting position. Natalie didn't cooperate, but she didn't resist either. Instead the girl played the part of a ragdoll, letting her limbs and neck go limp while she groaned with every forced motion. Her act was consistent, but unconvincing.

Shana grabbed the hem of Natalie's sweater. "Okay, I might need a little help with the arms."

Adam nodded.

Together they got the garment over his sister's head and off of her arms. Her undershirt was a white tank top. Unlike her sweater, the material was quite thin. So thin, he could see the outline of her nipples pressing into the fabric. It hadn't been so long since he had last seen them in a photo.

Gently, Adam lowered back down onto the bed. Without his help, and without opening her eyes, Natalie shifted back onto the mattress and put her head on the pillow.

Adam waited for her or Shana to say something, for the game to continue. When they didn't, he shrugged. "M'kay sister, I think we're done messing with you. Goodnight."

Adam turned to walk out the door, but was stopped when he heard a dismayed "Wait!" Natalie had risen half off of her bed and was looking at him with wide, disappointed eyes. When he met her gaze, the girl slurred "Don't leave me all alone. Sleep here? Please?"

With feigned reluctance, the young man said "Just this once, right?"

Natalie nodded and sank back into the mattress.

Adam didn't need to be prodded any further. Walking around to the far side of the bed, behind his sister, the boy started disrobing. The shirt came off, then the pants. His boxers stayed on. He didn't look at Shanna, but he could feel her eyes tracing him.

He lifted the blanket and slid behind his sister. Adam stayed at the edge of the mattress, leaving plenty of room between him and the other occupant. Natalie responded by scooting backwards until her back was against his chest, her head just below his face, and her ass practically against his dick.

"I want to cuddle," she said.

Adam wrapped his arms around her and pulled his sister close to him. The beating of his own heart rang in Adam's ears. He wondered if she could hear it too.

Shana turned off the lights. Suddenly, the only illumination was coming in through the translucent curtains on Natalie's windows. Only the softened moonlight let Adam see how Shana stood there above them, observing with a look of pleased amusement.

"I want to cuddle with you too," Natalie said.

The top came off first, exposing Shana's black bra. That garment didn't last much longer. The view wasn't perfect, but Adam was able to glimpse how moonlight glimmered on the girl's brown nipples. Next to go were the leggings, and beneath them there was nothing. When the young man saw her unclad buttocks, he felt as though he'd glimpsed the face of God. The only thing she kept was her glasses

Shana climbed into bed opposite Adam, facing Natalie. The bed had certainly not been designed for three people, there was hardly room for two, but with Adam at the absolute edge and all three on their sides- they fit. It was a tight fit.

With his arms around Nat, Adam could feel how close Shana was. Despite being face-to-face, the two girls had almost as little space between them as the two siblings. With his face above Nat's head, Adam saw as Shana reached out and traced a finger across the other girl's jawline. Shana glanced from her friend to the boy and back again.

"Do you like what we got you?" Shana asked.

"Yes," said Nat. She put one hand on the small of her friend's back and pulled until the girls' lower bodies were pressing directly against one another. "This is shaping up to be a very merry Christmas."

And the pair kissed.

It seemed to Adam that he had both the best and worst seat in the house at once. On one hand, there was no way he could have been closer to the action. He could physically feel his sister responding to Shana's kisses. On the other hand he was so close that he could hardly see any of it, especially in the dark.

Nonetheless his dick was getting increasingly hard. Natalie responded to her brother's erection, though not verbally. She rolled her hips, grinding against Adam's cock.

Adam reciprocated by slowly humping his sister's ass. At one point his cock lined up perfectly with her ass crack, separated only by their two layers of underwear. He almost came right then.

Listening to the soft sounds of the two girls making out, Adam realized just how close the two girls were. When he extended his right arm, he was easily able to reach around both Natalie and Shana. Adam placed his hand on the ebony girl's back and felt his way down to her ass. Shana's skin was soft, and her butt was firm. He squeezed and kneaded it, satisfying a lust and curiosity that had built up over years. Shana purred with appreciation.

Adam was vigorously humping his sister's ass by now, and he realized that he was dangerously close to the summit. Soon he would be unable to back down from cumming into his boxers with a fury he had never known before. It would be the best climax of his life, but he couldn't let it end like that. He wouldn't allow this night to end like that.

Adam extricated himself from his sister, nearly falling off the bed in doing so. When his feet hit the floor Adam found himself gasping for air, his muscles tensed, and his underpants stained with precum.

Natalie rolled to face her brother. The sensory overload from being the meat in a person-sandwich had left her face flushed. The girl wiped her lips before asking "What happened? Is something wrong?"

Adam shook his head as he arranged his thoughts. "No, not wrong. Just... I'll show you."

Adam moved to the end of his sister's bed and grabbed her by the hips. Shana was quicker to figure out his intentions than Natalie and scrambled out of the way. As Adam yanked his sister down to the foot of the bed, the girl let out a sudden, ear-piercing squeal.

The penetrating volume of Natalie's yell made all of the three freeze in place. They waited in silence for a moment, listening closely for the sound of feet moving down the hallway. All they were heard was the rhythmic beating of the washing machine next door.

Adam looked between the two girls. Both looked concerned, but neither were offering anything in the way of instruction. "Should we stop?" he asked.

Natalie looked her brother in the eyes. Her stare was steady and unwavering. She clapped both her hands onto her brother's, which had remained locked onto her waist. Her waist was now level with the lower posts of her bed. "Keep going."

He had to move slowly. Haste was the enemy. Haste would lead to ejaculating too early and maybe putting an end to all of this. So it was with slow hands that Adam pulled his sister's white, dampened panties from her trembling legs.

Adam had to catch his breath as he stared at his sister's pussy. It was a delicate looking pink slit nestled between her thighs, bare except for a well-trimmed landing strip of amber colored hair one shade darker than that on her head. He reached out and began to gently run one finger down his sister's opening. Natalie's whole body twitched as he did so. She inhaled deeply from between clenched teeth.

Finding her clitoris, Adam began to softly brush it with his fingertips. His movements were gentle and, for Natalie, excruciating. The girl's eyes remained on her brother as her breathing became heavy and less even. Adam couldn't look at her for too long. Her hungry eyes got him too riled up.

Natalie was not a tall girl, so it wasn't difficult for Adam to reach her chest from his standing position. Through her white t-shirt, the fingertips of Adam's left hand pressed into the supple skin of her breast. A soft whine fell from the girl's mouth. Adam squeezed. God her tits felt good. With his thumb, he brushed across her erect nipple. Natalie's toes flexed involuntarily.

Shana laughed, startling Adam who had forgotten anyone else was present. The naked ebony beauty dropped to her knees, moving the boy's hand away before peeling up her friend's shirt. Natalie's tits bounced as they were freed from captivity. Adam couldn't help but scour them hungrily with his eyes. Technically he had seen it all before, but not in person.

Shana looked up at the boy and laughed. "For fuck's sake take mercy on your sister. Can't you see she's begging for it?"

The naked girl knelt forward to run her tongue across Natalie's nipple. Her victim moaned and lifted her hips in the air to press her pussy against Adam's still active hand.

Adam was taken aback by the request. Did Shana really expect him to fuck his sister?

He looked at his sister, and found that her blue eyes had traveled down his mostly exposed body. She was watching his crotch, where his boxers had been tented by his raging erection. Natalie was panting too hard to talk from her brother's relentless assault on her clit and her best friend's gentle caress of her breasts, but even without words it was clear what she wanted.

Natalie was captivated as she watched her brother remove the last article of clothing from his body. His cock sprung after the waistband was pulled from it. To her eyes it looked almost mechanical, but also happy to see her. Natalie wasn't a virgin by many senses of the word, but she had never been with a boy before. With toys that she used with friends, sure, but the only dicks she'd seen were in porn. Seeing this one in person, her brother's, gave her a sudden thrill that overrode every physical experience she'd undergone that night.

She smiled. "Adam... you look... pretty big," she huffed.

Now he was the speechless one. Adam could only watch as Shana continued to pleasure his sister, and as Natalie looked at him with feasting eyes. His cock twitched and a gossamer strand of precum made its way to the floor.

"I want... you... in me."

Those were the words Adam had needed to hear. As Shana continued her work, the boy approached his sister and put his hands on her hips. Natalie spread her legs to allow Adam to stand between. With a thrust, her brother began to gradually push his way inside.

The boy gasped. Thanks to the combined efforts of her friend and brother, Natalie had plenty of lubrication built up and there was little to no resistance. She had taken care of the hymen issue herself a long time ago. There was nothing but a pleasurable fullness for Natalie as she was filled up by the young man she had desired for years. She couldn't believe it had taken her so long to ask for what she wanted.

For the next several moments there were only grunts and moans from the enraptured siblings. All was forgotten as Adam continued to plunge his way into his little sister. Everything else peeled away. The washing machine, their parents down the hallway, and anyone else in the room.

Until Shana made them remember. Natalie gave a slight start as a knee passed over her head. She calmed when she realized it was her friend, who was carefully positioning her crotch over Natalie's face. Adam watched transfixed as his high school crush gradually lowered her pussy above the mouth of his sister. While they'd never attempted something this complex before, Natalie was more than acquainted with her friend's sex. With her tongue, she gently pressed through the folds of Shana's labia.

Shana closed her eyes and lowered herself further, giving Natalie's mouth unrestricted access to her most delicate place. The lower girl kissed her vagina deeply with liberal use of both tongue and lips.

Shana leaned forward and opened her eyes, looking Adam in the eye with the devil may care attitude she'd possessed in Natalie's pictures. She used her arms to proper herself up with her head close to the lower end of Natalie's abdomen. "I hope you don't mind," she said to him, "But I've been testing this little thing out for you. Taught her a few things."

Adam didn't respond with words; he leaned forward and met Shana's lips with his own. She kissed him back, her mouth still in a slight smile. The smile was replaced by formless moans when Adam used his right hand to reach up and explore the girl's tits. They were smaller than his sister's. He toyed with them, kneading the flesh and pulling at the nipples while he continued an assault on her mouth. In between the boy and his sister's persistent eating of her vagina, Shana felt herself the teensiest bit overwhelmed.

Natalie was in the same boat, and much further along. Her excited brother had picked up the pace since Shana got involved, and her friend's sweet scent and taste were sending the girl into overload. The heat at the core of her being that had ignited before Adam even arrived had turned into a tumultuous inferno and felt like it was about to expand beyond what her body could contain. Natalie's hips bucked, her legs trembled, and her mouth broke from Shana's lower lips.

"Aaaaahhh, oh-" Natalie uttered before Shana dropped her pelvis, basically turning her ass and vagina into a makeshift gag. There was only so much sound the washing machine could cover for, and Shana knew how vocal her best friend could get.

On the poor girl's other end, Adam found himself the target of other stimuli. The orgasm taking possession of Natalie's body caused her vagina to spasm and contract around her brother's dick, and it was like nothing he had ever felt. Without thought, he pushed deeper into his muted sister and sputtered out, "Oh- oh God here i- I think I'm going to-"

Shana smacked him on the shoulder, causing the boy's clamped eyes to open. Her own eyes were wide. Not with arousal, but with concern. "Pull out, you idiot! Do you want to get your sister pregnant?"

Adam didn't. Even though it went against all his instincts at the moment, he managed to pull himself loose from his sister.

His efforts did not go unrewarded. The second his cock was free Shana captured it once again with her mouth. Her tongue brushed the tip of his organ and suddenly Adam was emptying his load into the girl's throat.

Shana was the most sexually experienced of the three and it was a good thing because that experience was the only thing that kept her from choking. The first burst of Adam's cock lasted multiple seconds. It would have overflowed from Shana's mouth if she hadn't been prepped to swallow. By the third stream, Shana was unable to take anymore and released his cock.

Natalie felt her brother's cum splat onto her stomach. The afterglow from her orgasm had her wrapped in a cocoon of bliss, but she had recovered enough to return to eating out her friend. Shana was too busy trying not to choke or spit to vocalize, but the way she had begun gently humping Nat's face assured the ivory teen her friend was enjoying herself. It was pure joy Natalie felt. The only things she wished for were to be able to look her brother in the eyes and to have him still inside her.

Adam was speechless. He had just been rocked by the strongest orgasm of his life and now he was staring down at the girl of his dreams with his seed on her mouth, glasses, and tits as she got head from his sister. He'd never felt Christmas cheer like this.

He had sat down to recover his strength by the time Shana finished. Her body shook and writhed. "Oh my- Ummm- Yes oh please-" she whispered to herself. Adam was amazed at her restraint. While he and Natalie had been slaves to their passions, this girl could contain her ecstasy. She'd have to teach him sometime. Hopefully with extensive lessons.

Shana dismounted Nat's face with grace that would shame a seasoned equestrian. In the dark, the teen was able to gather up her clothes and slowly dressed herself. Shana shook her head as she looked between the two siblings. "You guys are something else. I knew this was what we were angling for, but I didn't think it might happen. And I did not think I could cum that hard."

"Me neither," Adam said from the floor. "We'll have to give it another try sometime. Maybe switch around a few positions."

"Mmmm, maybe," Shana said as shimmied back into her tight leggings. "We'll see what happens. For now I think I'll leave you crazy kids alone."

Adam smirked. "Don't forget I'm older than you."

"That right? You don't taste like it."

Shana looked between Adam and the bed. Natalie's form lay limp on the bed, eyes closed. Her chest rose and fell with every slow breath. She would have looked sweet and innocent- except that her tits were exposed and her brother's semen remained on her stomach.

Shana pulled the blanket up over her sleeping friend. She put one finger over her lip to shush Adam and- quietly- left the room, closing the door behind her.

Adam gave himself a moment. Not to gather his thoughts, just to feel. This had been the most wonderful night of his life. It could be the only time something like this happened. Natalie might regret it. In the cold light of day, he might regret it. Even if he did, he wouldn't ever forget.

The young man stood up to leave the room, deciding he would retrieve his clothes the next day. As his hand touched the doorknob though, something stirred.

"I really do wanna cuddle, Adam."

He gave it a second's thought, and drew his hand away from the door. Adam climbed back into bed, pulling the blanket over himself and his sister, and pulled Natalie into his embrace.

As he drifted off, Adam noticed the washing machine next door had silenced. When had that happened?

XxXxX

Adam woke up early the next morning. He liked to make himself useful around the house, and he knew how violently it had snowed the night before. He layered up with a jacket, coat, and gloves and retrieved a shovel from the garage. His parents would be waking up for work in the near future and this was one detail he could iron out for them.

Adam was reaching the end of his labor when he noticed he was no longer alone. The lights inside had come on, which he knew meant both parents were awake. Most likely Mom was in the bathroom getting ready while Dad headed to the kitchen to start packing lunches for the both of them.

In a small house, family patterns set-in solidly and it was Natalie's way to get up whenever the parents did. It shouldn't have surprised Adam to see his younger sister awake and active even at the early hour, but after last night he could feel nothing but surprise.

Natalie was standing on the porch. She was in the same skirt and sweater combo from the night before, plus a red scarf and a pair of snow boots.

What is a little sister supposed to act like? Correction, what is a little sister who carried out a premeditated seduction of her older brother alongside her best friend/quasi-lesbian lover supposed to act like? Adam didn't know, but he didn't imagine one would look so nervous.