Freshman Year: Dinner and a Party

Story Info
The journey of submission becomes one of humiliation & more.
934 words
3.37
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoHot45
GoHot45
21 Followers

The restaurant was quiet, dark and opulent. Rod followed his instructions to the letter and I ate the biggest and thickest steak I'd ever seen or even heard of. Rod chuckled with an evil tone. "I see you still appreciate good meat. You've proven that already quite completely." I said nothing but I could feel my face burning. Rod continued: "Three years ago, when I was a Freshman, I was where you are now. With one difference. I was not a submissive, as you are. But, I was trapped by the same people, the same professors as you, under similar circumstances. Now, I've learned that the world is run by such people and they are very powerful, indeed. They can BREAK anyone they please or they can reward anyone who pleases them. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I nodded as indeed I did know that powerful people can be valuable friends. Or dangerous opponents.

Rod put his hand under the tablecloth. Our booth was in the very back and quite dark, except for a single candle, flickering. His hand ran up my thigh and grabbed my crotch. He found my cock already hard. I moaned softly.

Rod chuckled again, and squeezed my throbbing meat. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You little slut! You sweet cocksucking cum dumpster. Have you seen the effect you have on those professors? The way you FUCK and SUCK drives THEM mad with lust. You can play on those emotions. Yes, you'll have to go back to class next semester because you'll have new courses and different professors. But, THESE professors hold the real power here."

"How?" I asked.

"They have something on everybody here! Sexual scandals or financial problems. Nobody's perfect, you know. They run their classes as they please but they bow and scrape before the power. So you might have to do some studying, but if you get into a problem, they'll have your ASS covered. As long as you make that ass wriggle for them and keep swallowing all the cum they please, you're untouchable by everybody else."

"EVERYBODY else?" I whispered. He laughed again, softly.

"Everybody but me, slut. And baby, I've got plans for you." He grinned. I shivered.

"Like?" I asked, quietly.

Rod squeezed my cock again as he continued: "There's a couple of Fraternity's that love to sample a tight ass and hot mouth like yours. Some Sorority types, too."

I whimper more as Rod's fingers knead my cock. "It's a good thing that you keep that boi body so taut and totally shaved. We are probably gonna make you go full sissy for the Frat Rats. They'll pay good money for your whore ass.

THREE NIGHTS LATER

The music was deafening. The booze and beer was flowing freely along with other substances. There was a stage and a slick pole and me crawling in hands and knees in total sissy mode. wig, thong, spiked platform heels, lipstick, false eyelashes, a tiny crop top that accentuated my pecs and gave me some clevage. I wasn't the only sissy present. There were no biological girls present.

I also was pretty buzzed. That was good because not only did it make me feel totally slutty snd whorish but it made me relax and that would be important when...

The first cock that plowed into my asshole was what could be called a "woman tamer" and I was very glad I'd taken the time to lube up. This Jock was the Quarterback and he was slapping my ass and howling his lust as I groveled beneath his dominance and I loved it. Another Jock knelt beside me on that stage and fed me his cock, first to get it wet, then to just rub it all over my face in front of everyone. Then he blew his load all over my face as the crowd roared.

THEN, he stood over my prostrate body and in a moment I felt HOT liquid splashing on my body as the crowd roarded louder. The liquid smelled of asparagus. I guess he was eating healthy. The hot PISS slowly moved from my back to my face.

The cock in my asshole exploded and I felt the hot cum coat my guts and dribble out. Another cock slammed into me. I screamed and the crowd went wild. I saw Rod with his video camera and I knew my professors would soon be glorying in my defilement.

I looked around the room and saw the other sissies in various stages of humiliating submission. Some had both holes stuffed with hard cock and their hands were full of cockmeat, cocks spurting cum everywhere: Into assholes, across upturned faces, into hot mouths. I was suddenly yanked to my feet by two burly older men. Some Fraternity boy's dads probably.

But these were serious dudes. I was afraid and horny, both. They dragged me off to a large shower room and scrubbed me head to foot, every square inch. Then they rammed an enema tube up my ass and pumped me full of hot soapy fluid. The more fluid that filled me, the harder my cock got. I was being used like the cockslut I am. I never felt more free.

The two men slammed my ass on the toilet. As I violently expelled, my mouth was used over and over. Cum dribbled down from both sides of my mouth and splashed across my face. They slapped my face with their hands and cocks. My nipples were twisted until I cried, hot hard tears. My tears mixed with their cum.

GoHot45
GoHot45
21 Followers