School of Hard BBC

Story Info
Straight man tempted to submit to BBC at a strange college.
14.8k words
4.7
93k
206
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1: This is dedicated to Brittany who requested this wicked tale.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

* * * * *

Moving to Detroit was a huge change for us. We'd lived in a town of 5,000 for our entire lives, but wishing to be closer to my two grown children attending a small private college, I moved my entire family, including my eighteen-year-old twin sons, 250 miles north to a city of millions.

I found the large industrial city very nerve-wracking, but I felt all of my children needed me, and following the tragic loss of their mother in a freeway accident, they were all I had left.

Luckily (within a sea of not much luck at all during those tragic days), my wife's life insurance policy (she'd been a lawyer, while I'm the writer of a couple of decently received novels) paid off all our debts, and even left us a decent nest egg for emergencies.

Also luckily, I was offered a job as a creative writing professor at the same college my two older children were attending, and my hours were light enough that I had some spare time to finish my third novel.

I enrolled my two twins (Philip and Michael) at a private school to begin their senior year, a perk of my new job, and I also qualified for living accommodations just off campus... so I was close to my son Jason and daughter Michelle, who lived in the dorms.

Upon my arrival, I immediately noticed both Jason and Michelle were different somehow, although I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was... just something.... except that Jason was a lot less outgoing then he'd ever been back at home, while Michelle was more outgoing, the polar opposite of her somewhat shy demeanor back home.

I also noticed she now had a tattoo, a black spade with a flesh-coloured Q remaining un-inked inside it, on her lower back. When I asked her about it, since she seemed the least likely of my four children to acquire a tattoo, she said it just stood for her mom's middle name, which had been Quinn. That made sense to me, and even though I'd always disliked tattoos, she was an adult now, so it was her body and her choice.

I also couldn't quite identify what, but there was something off about the college as well. For example, although the breakdown was likely twenty percent black, fifty percent white, and thirty percent other races (there was a sizeable number of Asian and Hispanic), it appeared that the black students ruled the roost. The student body president and vice president were both black students, the quarterback was black, and even the male lead of the upcoming musical Grease was black.

Now I'm not racist at all, and at first I was enthusiastic about such a great pro-active college. But the longer I taught there, the more signs I witnessed of a strange sense of entitlement among the black students.

For example, just to show you I wasn't being racist, that I was simply noticing what I witnessed without judging, during the past five straight classes, a black student named Jazmine sitting in the front row had a white girl massaging her feet. It was like she was almost challenging me to rebuke her for it, which I didn't, for I was more bewildered than dismayed. Plus, Jazmine always had a smug look on her face whenever I looked at her.

Seeing the star football quarterback with a white girl on each arm was also a little surprising since he was black, as was the time I hurried into a student bathroom, unable to make it to the faculty one in time, and witnessed a pretty redhead being fucked by a black student. And not hidden away in a stall, but right out near the sinks for anybody (such as myself) to see. They didn't appear to notice me, but it was pretty obvious she was enjoying the fucking... and stranger yet, since she was almost naked I could see that she too had that same Q of Spades tattoo. I did my business and was just leaving, when I heard her cry out loudly enough to be heard in the hallway outside, "Yes, you wonderful black bastard, come in my cunt with that big black cock!"

I scurried out with my cock hard from what I'd witnessed. Clearly almost two years without sex was getting to me.

Then suddenly one evening, everything began making sense.

I'd forgotten my iPad in my office, so I went back after hours to get it. It was around nine, and I saw the lights still on in lecture hall four. I wasn't the last one using that hall, Professor Harris was since he had a psychology class after mine, but that was a few hours ago, so I figured I'd go in and shut the lights off.

But as I opened the door, I was in for another shock... this one more extreme than my bathroom walk-in two days before.

Professor Harris was still there, and he was bent over with his hands on the podium, his pants at his ankles, while Jamal, a top student in my creative writing class, was fucking him from behind.

"Oh God, fuck me," Professor Harris, a good-looking white man in his late 20s, moaned.

"Yes, fuck him, fuck his ass good," a female voice cried out, as I turned to my right to see Jazmine sitting in the same seat she usually occupied, but instead of enjoying a foot massage this time, she had a woman between her black legs, clearly eating her out.

No one saw me at first, as everyone was preoccupied, and Jamal asked, "Do you enjoy seeing your wife eating that black pussy?"

His wife? The other Professor Harris?! Mike Harris was the English professor who'd given me a tour of the college once I'd accepted the job. His wife Elaine, also a professor here, was incredibly good looking, and she always wore nice skirts and pantyhose... which I appreciated, having always had a thing for nylons.

"Yes, she looks amazing between Mistress Jazmine's legs," Mike replied willingly, with a moan.

"Think she'd like my dick in that white pussy of hers?" Jamal asked, as he really drilled the male professor from behind.

"Perhaps," Mike moaned, as he watched his wife licking away between a college girl's legs.

"Do you want my boyfriend's black cock in your hole, slut?" Jazmine asked Elaine.

"I don't know," she replied, her voice muffled by Jazmine's pussy, but just loud enough for me to hear. "He's so big."

"I think you do," Jamal said.

"Oh, if your faggot husband can take those ten inches in his ass, I'm sure you can take them in that virgin pussy of yours, Jazmine analyzed wickedly, finally glancing up and seeing me.

"I'm not a virgin, I have three children," Elaine denied, while I should have turned and fled, yet I felt unable to move, so captivated and shocked by everything I was witnessing.

"Until you've had BBC in that white snatch you are," Jazmine argued, then added, pointing at me, "it looks like we have a Peeping Tom."

Everyone turned to look at me and I stammered, "S-s-sorry, I just saw the lights were on."

"And then you decided to be a perv and watch," Jazmine accused.

"No, I was just surprised," I denied.

"Well, come over here and take a closer look at your surprise," Jazmine invited arrogantly, as she pulled the married Elaine back between her legs, and Jamal didn't slow down his drilling of Mike's ass, whose cheeks went bright red as he turned away from me.

"I should leave," I said, even though I wasn't certain I wanted to.

"No, get over here," Jazmine ordered in a firm and startling don't-fuck-with-me tone.

Of course I still should have turned and walked away... this was the kind of shit that got you fired... yet I felt my legs ignoring my logic, as they began walking me towards the surreal sex acts.

"Tell Professor Joe how much you love black dick," Jamal ordered. On Day One, I'd invited my students to address me by my first name instead of my last, hopefully to build a closer relationship with them (although not this close of a relationship).

"Please, no," Mike pleaded, clearly completely humiliated to be caught in such a compromised, humiliating situation.

Jamal pulled out, his huge cock suddenly in full view, and fuck was it huge, more than double the size of my just under five-inch dick.

"Do you want this cock, Professor Joe?" Jamal asked, his cock swaying back and forth like an elephant's trunk.

I couldn't take my eyes off it... it was like it had magnetic pull, but I answered, "No, no, no, I'm straight."

"So is Professor Harris," Jamal said, before adding, "at least he was before he discovered his true purpose."

"True purpose?" I asked, still unable to take my eyes off of his cock... it was just so toweringly majestic.

"To be like all white men are at their cores," Jamal said, as he went back behind Mike and slammed his dick back in his ass, "submissive sissies for dominant black men."

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned, as he was again being fucked.

"You see," Jamal explained, "Professor Harris here is mortified to be caught with his pants down, a black student's dick in his ass, and his wife eating black pussy, yet he can't do anything about it. He can't control himself. And you've probably heard the saying, 'once you go black'..."

I'd never heard whatever he was quoting, so I said, "No, it doesn't ring a bell."

"Remember he's from some hillbilly town," Jazmine excused my ignorance, but demeaningly.

"Right," Jamal nodded, "Help him out: how does the saying end, Professor Fuck-Toy?"

Mike was humiliated, yet moaning in pleasure as he was really drilled, and filled in the blank with, "You never go back."

"That's right; and is it true?" Jamal continued.

"Yes," Mike answered shamefully.

"Do you prefer my cock, or your wife's pussy?" Jamal asked, as he drilled Mike harder than I'd ever fucked my wife, or any other woman.

"Your cock," Mike admitted, every answer he gave adding to his humiliation.

"And if I want to fuck your wife?" Jamal asked.

"That's not up to me; ask her," Mike replied with docility, just before he began to tremble, and I gasped as he shot a load all over the podium.

"Only real white faggots come from getting fucked," Jamal explained rather matter-of-factly.

"I'm so sorry, Joe," Mike whimpered.

"Sorry for what?" Jamal asked. "It was only a matter of time before he learned the truth about this school, and his own true purpose."

"My purpose?" I asked, startled, even though I sensed where this was going.

"You want my dick, don't you, Professor Joe?" Jamal asked.

"Get ready for my cum, slut," Jazmine ordered, as I glanced over and saw her really grinding up and down on Elaine's face.

"No," I said. "Like I said, I'm not gay."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jamal said, "I've heard that line a hundred times from guys just like you."

"It's true," I stressed.

"You don't know it yet, but tonight I've awakened a side of you that you didn't know existed," he said, as he pulled out of Mike, spun him around, pushed him to his knees, and shoved his cock in his mouth.

My eyes went wide as Mike began sucking on a dick that had just been in his ass!

"Yessssssss, slut," Jazmine moaned loudly, as she came on Elaine's face.

"I don't think you have," I denied, not really buying any of his hogwash.

"Oh, I know I have," he insisted as he held his palm up to mark a pause in conversation, and then I watched as he pulled out and blasted Mike's face with a massive facial!

Once again I should have left; yet I remained frozen in place, watching these taboo, topsy-turvy climaxes with students dominating professors, when their having sex together at all could get everybody fired or expelled!.

Once Jamal finished shooting, he slid his cock back into Mike's mouth and resumed, "So like I was saying, it's only a matter of time before you too are bent over this podium taking my big cock in your ass, or any other black student's big cock, or on your knees devouring someone's big fat black cock."

"I really don't think so," I replied thoughtfully, which I realized afterwards was far from the defiant negation it should have been.

"Yeah, yeah," he said in the same tone of voice with which that phrase is always uttered, as he pulled out and pulled up his sweats, "I've heard that before too."

"If we gave him only a tiny nudge, he'd probably bend over, drop his pants, and take your cock right now," Jazmine observed, as she shoved Elaine's face away from her pussy.

"Yeah, he does look hungry," Jamal agreed, as he walked over to Jazmine, and solicitously helped her to her feet while her skirt dropped into place, leaving her fully dressed (except I'd seen she wasn't wearing any panties). "But he'll have to wait until he's ready to join the white faggot's club by his own choice."

"He'll be a natural," Jazmine predicted, looking at me with the same smirk she always had.

I was speechless, as I watched them saunter out arm in arm, as Elaine crawled over to Mike, keeping her head down, and not looking toward me at all.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Mike said, wiping the cum off his face with a large handkerchief he apparently carried around for the purpose.

"I can't believe you didn't lock the door," Elaine accused.

"I thought I had," Mike said.

"How did any of this happen?" I asked, wanting to know.

"It's how this school works," Elaine explained meaninglessly.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked me sharply, as if it was an idiotic question.

"No, it isn't," I said, annoyed at being snapped at. "I've never seen anything so incomprehensible in my entire life!"

"Jesus," she said.

"Hey, don't 'Jesus' me," I retorted angrily. "I'm not the one having sex with my students!"

"No, not yet you aren't," she refuted me.

"Elaine, he's not the one you're angry with," Mike pointed out, trying to calm things down.

She sighed, as tears were now streaming down her face, "I know. I'm sorry Joe, Mike's right. None of this is your fault, and apparently nobody has explained to you how things work around here."

"That's all right," I said, immediately mollified. "So how do they work?"

"Well, to put it simply," Mike said, "this school has a clear hierarchy."

"How so?" I asked, even though I was already beginning to figure out what was going on.

"For starters, white women at this school submit to black women, and sometimes to black men."

"And white men submit to black men," Elaine added, glaring at her husband.

"I've said I'm sorry a thousand times," Mike said.

"You didn't seem very sorry that first time you allowed Jazmine to dominate me," she accused.

"You could have refused her," Mike countered.

"Like you refused Jamal?" she snapped.

"We both gave in," Mike reasoned.

"You did first," she countered. "Leaving me with absolutely no support."

"Anyway," Mike sighed. "Almost every professor here is fully submissive to the black students they teach."

"And you're the only one who still isn't," Elaine added.

"Really?" I asked.

"And that anomaly won't last long," she added.

"But I'm not gay," I reiterated.

"Neither am I," Mike said.

"Me neither," Elaine said.

"But..." Mike added.

"But..." Elaine nodded, "whether a Caucasian is gay or straight, black cocks and pussies are completely irresistible."

"But you two were happily married," I said, their having been married for just over a year now.

"We still are," Mike clarified, but then laughed awkwardly, "although it doesn't likely seem like it, right now in the heat of the moment."

"Yes, I still love my man," Elaine said. "I just blame him for the predicament we're in."

"One that when you're being honest with yourself, you thoroughly enjoy," Mike insisted.

"Says the respectable professor who just shot cum all over the podium!" Elaine was being teasing this time.

Mike sighed, "I know."

"Okay, now that I'm over my mad, you're right, dear. Joe, I know it's crazy, and I'm still wrestling with it, but whenever I remember to accept that I'm a submissive to all of the black female students, I'm content," she said, "but suddenly seeing you standing there watching my humiliation, I freaked out and forgot to."

"Sorry, I did think it was locked," Mike apologized again, receiving the wife glare again.

"Yeah, yeah," she said.

"I think she's mostly mad because Jamal hinted she'd finally be allowed to be fucked by him today," he said. "But then once she'd seen the carrot, he took it away again."

"That was hardly a carrot, it's more like a baseball bat!" she snorted. "But if you can fuck him, then why can't I?"

"I'm not saying you can't."

"You want to have sex with your students?" I asked, this whole conversation straying into weirder and weirder territory.

"Not all of them, just the black ones. Didn't you see his dick?"

"It was hard not to," I joked.

"Exactly," she said. "but 'White Bitches', as we're called, aren't allowed to suck or get fucked by BBC, until we've properly submitted to the female students for long enough."

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"By eating a lot of pussy," Mike said.

"And taking a lot of strap-on cocks," Elaine shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah," Mike said.

"I'm just saying they fuck me good," she said with a smile.

"And you're now officially on Jamal's radar," he said, looking at me.

"I am?"

"He was already on his radar, let's be honest," Elaine said.

"Yeah, that's likely true," Mike nodded.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I can refuse him," I said.

"Yeah, you just keep thinking that," he said. "Until you can't."

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"Let's go for a drink, and we can talk," Mike said. "Do you mind excusing us Elaine?"

"No, I've got some grading to do, and I have Amber Hutchinson coming to my office in forty minutes." This was a small college, and Amber was another very pretty black woman in one of my classes.

"Enjoy," Mike said, kissing his wife.

"Oh, I will," she said, in a tone making it clear she'd be eating some more pussy in forty minutes.

.....

Inside a pub in town, drinks ordered, I asked, "So you weren't serious that every professor here is submissive to the students?"

"To black students," he corrected me.

"So you are serious?" I asked, this still seeming unbelievable, and truthfully, more like something you might encounter in a bad porn movie.

"Yeah," he said, taking a sip of his whiskey. "I know it's a little hard to believe."

"A lot hard to believe."

"Yeah? Well, you'll become a believer soon."

"I don't think so," I said, even though I had been a little drawn in by Jamal's enormous black cock.

"Dude, you don't stand a chance,' Mike laughed. "I mean the way you were staring at Jamal's cock, I thought you were going to come over and suck him right there and then."

"I definitely hadn't even thought of doing that," I said. Yes, it was impressive, and yes, it did turn me on, which confused me, but I had no interest in sucking any guy's cock, especially a student's.

"Well, you could have fooled me," he said.

I was about to respond, when he added in more of a warning tone, "Either way, you're now in Jamal's sights."

"You said that before. But I think I can take care of myself," I assured him.

"Yeah, I thought the same thing... once," Mike said, a pensive look in his eyes.

"How did it happen?" I asked, completely curious how a married, good-looking man like Mike could end up being fucked by a black male student, while his wife submitted to a black female one.

"Is it okay if I'm very blunt with you?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think we're way past the point of beating around the bushes," I permitted, ignoring my own innuendo.

"Yeah, I suppose that's true. So just like you did tonight, I walked into something," Mike said, finishing his drink.

"Gay sex?" I asked, that seeming pretty obvious.

"Yeah," Mike said. He paused and then added, "You see, the bathrooms in this school are primarily places where whites go to submit to blacks."