Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 03

Story Info
Dave's wacky girlfriend visits, so I sleep in Julia's room.
3.9k words
4.57
10.8k
8

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

I had met my roommate Dave's girlfriend briefly on freshman move-in day, but I didn't know much about her. He often talked to her on the phone, but didn't discuss her much with me other than to mention that she was great in bed. I knew that her name was Annette, and that she was a freshman at another college, about two hours away. She was a short girl, but with biggish boobs, not a great beauty but certainly attractive. I think the best word for her would be "cute." She had pale skin, tons of freckles, and, most noticeable of all, long flamingly-red hair - the real kind, not from a bottle.

There was one other thing Dave told me about her. "Did you know that redheads have orange pubic hair?" he said. You learn something every day.

The week after my adventure with Julia on the quad, Dave told me that Annette would like to come for the weekend, arriving Saturday and leaving Sunday evening? Was that ok with me, he asked.

Of course it was ok. "I'll find somewhere else to sleep," I said. "You'll want some privacy."

"Or we could just wait till you're asleep," he said. I knew he was joking, so I made plans to be elsewhere. I didn't know where I'd go, but I'd figure it out.

I told Julia about my problem, hoping (hint, hint) that she'd volunteer that I could join her in her bed.

Her response was better than I expected, but not ideal. "My roommate's going to go home to Mommy and Daddy this weekend," she said. "She probably wants some private time in her private bedroom at home, if you know what I mean. You can have her bed Saturday night."

She re-considered. "That was mean of me, wasn't it? Maybe she's got a boyfriend or something, or maybe she just wants to get away from me. I don't know. But you can have her bed."

"I doubt she has a boyfriend," I said. "She's pretty hot for Dave, it seems to me. Maybe she just actually wants to see her parents."

Regardless of her motivation for going home, it worked out well for me. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, though. I didn't want her bed, I wanted half of Julia's bed, but I took what I could get. I agreed. I'd take Kathryn's bed Saturday night. Dave and Annette could have all the sex they wanted, all by themselves.

When Annette arrived Saturday, Julia and I were in the dining hall having lunch. Julia, was of course, bra-less with a somewhat see-through and somewhat revealing top. By her standards, it was nothing special. It wasn't anything I, or the rest of the dorm, hadn't seen before. Dave and Annette arrived, got some food, and brought their trays to our table. They sat down and introduced everybody.

We all chatted about normal things for a few minutes. Then there was a lull on the conversation, and Annette piped up. Looking at me, she said, "You and Dave like to masturbate together, don't you? I'm so jealous."

My jaw dropped. I shot Dave a glare strong enough to drill holes in steel. Did he really tell her that? I looked at Julia. She was trying very, very hard to not burst into laughter. Dave shrugged, as if to say, "what can I do?"

I looked back at Annette and tried to pick my jaw up off the floor. I didn't respond, but that didn't stop her. "I get so horny in my room, away from my Davey here." She looked at him lovingly, and continued, "and I really need to get off. But my roommate is always in the room, and she's got a stick or something up her ass. You know, really repressed. So I can't do it while she's there or she'd have a major, major breakdown, you know? So I have to do it in the shower, which I hate. And I can't bring my toys into the shower, can I? It isn't easy, is it?"

She looked at the three of us, expecting agreement of some sort. I sat there, in awe, hoping this would end. I looked at Dave, and he was no help. He seemed helpless to do anything about her. Julia nodded politely, and I could only guess what she was thinking.

But Annette had just gotten started. "I should have done what Davey did with you. I should have just told her that I liked to jill myself, and so I was just going to do it, even if she was there. I should have just told her. I started to, but then I chickened out. She would have had the most amazing cow, as repressed as she is. Really. Good thing I didn't. But I wish I had. She could have all the cow she wants, but I'd be able to get myself off. A girl has needs, you know? Sometimes it gets so bad, I really need a cock, and Davey lets me find a fuck-buddy when that happens. He so generous that way, aren't you Davey?"

She looked at him, smiled and touched his hand. I thought he was going to have a panic attack.

Julia wasn't laughing anymore. She was just stunned.

Dave tried to help. He said, "Annette, maybe you should eat your burger before it gets cold. Why don't you eat something?"

She ignored him. "I just want to say something else to Alan," she told him, then she looked back at me. "I wouldn't have to do that, you know, fuck-buddy, if I could just jill off in my own room. It is my room, after all, isn't it? I wish I had a better roommate, somebody like you," she said. "Somebody who wouldn't throw a nutty if I was getting myself off, and better yet would get off with me and help me, like you two do. It sounds like so much fun, jilling with somebody you really like, doesn't it, helping each other? But I don't really like her so that wouldn't work anyway. She has a stick up her ass."

She paused, took a long-overdue break for a second, and looked at Dave, lovingly. "But now I'm here," she said, "and I'm sure Davey will take care of all my needs, won't you? Then I'll be good for a week or so until I'm all hornied up again, then I'll have the problem with her to deal with, but what can I do?"

I worried that Dave might start crying. He seemed close. He pointed to her food. "Why don't you have something to eat, Annette. We can talk about something else."

Once again, she ignored him. Annette looked at Julia. "You don't have the problem, do you?" she asked. "You've got Alan here to take care of your needs. He even lives on the same floor as you, doesn't he? You're so lucky. I bet he takes good care of you. He looks like he's good in bed."

Now she was looking at me again. "It's so nice that you and Dave have such a good relationship, doing it together like that. I'm so jealous. Don't you just love his cock? Davey's is the first uncut cock I've ever had. All my other cocks had only that little leftover flap, or maybe even not that. But not Davey. I just love making the foreskin slip and slide over the head, and the wet stuff dribbling out of the tip. Not the spunk, I just mean the wet slippery juice before the spunk. Don't you just love doing that with your hand? Don't you love the way it tastes?"

Annette was looking at me, expecting me to say something, but there was nothing—absolutely nothing—that I could possibly say. Who was this person, not just talking about me, but talking about her previous cocks and her fuck buddies, right in front of her current boyfriend? And asking me if I liked the taste of Dave's pre-cum? Who does that?

I couldn't take it anymore, and I got up. "I have to get to class," I said. Whoops, it was Saturday, so there wasn't any class, but nobody commented.

Julia got up also, and said "Me too". We picked up our trays and walked out together.

As we left, I heard Annette say to Dave, "Are they mad? Did I say something wrong?"

"Eat your burger," he said. "Don't worry about it." I could only imagine what their conversation would be for the rest of the day.

On the way out, I whispered to Julia, without looking at her. "I'm not gay," I said.

"I didn't say anything," she responded. "I said nothing, nothing, nothing. My lips are sealed."

We made it out of the dining hall, onto the quad, and then we couldn't hold it back anymore. We laughed till we were out of breath and couldn't laugh anymore. We fell into each other's arms, if for no other reason than to keep from falling over.

Then we sat on the grass. "You're not gay?" Julia asked. "It's ok if you are. Really."

"Absolutely not," I said.

"Is he?"

"Not that I know of. He says he's not," I answered. "He's certainly hot for her. He says she gives the most fantastic blowjobs, and I know he loves sex with her."

"But you jack each other off and lick each other's dicks?"

"We only did that sucking thing once. We didn't really like it," I said.

She was quiet, so I thought for a moment to think about what I wanted to say. Then I tried to explain. "Look, Julia, he had this idea that we shouldn't be embarrassed about jacking, and there was no reason we needed to do it in the shower or wait till the other one is asleep or whatever. We should just do it, and not worry about what the other one sees. That makes sense, doesn't it?"

She nodded. I could tell that she wasn't upset or judging me. She just wanted to know what was going on.

"And then," I said, "I was having trouble doing it in front of him. I was all shy or embarrassed or whatever. So he came over and helped me out. I liked it, and he liked doing it, so I help him out too. It's not a big deal. He said does it with his brother too."

She acted like she understood, so I added, "It's not like we're lovers or boyfriends or anything like that. We don't make out or anything. We just help each other."

I waited for Julia to respond. She thought for a long, long moment. "I think it's sweet," she finally said, "that two guys are so nice and not being mean and macho to each other. Usually guys make fun of each other and try to make the other guy embarrassed about masturbating. It's sweet, what you and Dave do."

Then she added something I hadn't expected. "I've jilled with girlfriends a few times myself. It's fun. I'd do it again. I think it's easier for girls, though. Girls don't mock each other like boys do." I wasn't sure that it was easier for girls, but she would know better than I.

We were both quiet for a long while. She reached out and held my hand. "What does he see in her?" she asked.

"I think it has something to do with the blowjobs and the sex," I said. "I don't know why he told her all the stuff. I think it must be like what he said - there's nothing embarrassing about it. Maybe he didn't think I'd mind?" If he thought that, he was wrong. I minded. Maybe I was being too generous. Maybe he did it just because he's an asshole. I really didn't know him that well. Maybe he was just an asshole.

"Let's change the subject to something more fun," Julia said. "Want to go show my boobs to some unsuspecting strangers?"

We both laughed, and that's what we did. Right there, on the quad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I, thankfully, didn't see Dave or Annette the rest of the day. I went to the gym, had dinner with some guys, and went to Julia's room to spend the evening. She had told me to bring some books for studying. I had hoped to study something like reproductive biology or comparative anatomy, but she insisted that calculus and chemistry were more appropriate, so I brought the books to her room and pretended to study. I think she really did study. It looked like she was actually doing some reading and note-taking.

It got to be late, and we decided to get ready for bed. Ever hopeful, I stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt, but she didn't look. She took off her shirt, facing away from me, and put on a sleep shirt that was much more conservative than that ridiculously-revealing tank top that she'd worn when we first met. She got into her bed, and I stood there, waiting for an invitation.

She pointed to the other bed, "That one's yours," she said. "Sorry to disappoint you."

I got into bed and we turned out the lights.

We were both quiet for a little bit, then she spoke. "You can masturbate if you need to. I don't mind."

"I can skip it," I lied. "Don't worry about it."

"It's really ok," she said, "It's not embarrassing. Remember? Go ahead. You know you need to."

"Don't worry about me," I said. "Not an issue."

A number of minutes went by. I could tell she wasn't sleeping. Then she sat up in bed and cleared her throat. "Let me rephrase that," she said. "I think I said it wrong. What I meant is that I'd like you to please masturbate so I can watch."

Well, that changed things. I didn't respond immediately, so she added, "I'll help if you want, or you can just do it yourself."

I reconsidered. That sounded promising. "Do you have any lube?" I asked. "I'm normally pretty dry."

She turned on the light and opened her nightstand, and started fishing around. She brought out a small plastic bottle. "Will this work?" she asked.

I was looking in her nightstand too. What did I see? "Is that a dildo?" I asked, laughing.

"No, it's a cordless massager. It's just in the shape of a dick," she said. She turned it on and it hummed. "You want to borrow it?" she asked, smirking at me. "You can use it in your butt if you wash it afterwards. Maybe replace the batteries too."

"Julia," I said, "I'm not gay. Really. I don't do assholes."

She turned off the vibrator. "Suit yourself," she said. "You're really missing something though. It's a lot of fun."

That being settled, she looked at me, "So do you want me to help or do it yourself?" she asked.

That wasn't a hard question. "I could always use a hand," I said.

"OK. So when Dave is helping you, how does this go? What happens? What do I do?"

"Well," I said, "I lie down on the bed, on my back."

I headed towards Kathryn's bed, but Julia stopped me. "We probably shouldn't get her bed all messy and smelly. Use my bed. Lie down." She pointed to her bed.

This was off to a good start. I arranged the pillows and the sheets and the blanket to my liking, and soon was on my back.

"Now you take off your top," I said.

"Dave takes off his top? What's that for?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Dave doesn't have beautiful boobs. He can keep his top on. You need to take yours off.

She hesitated, so I added, "It's not something I haven't seen before."

"Well," she said, not so sure. "I guess I can do that, but you have to promise to be a gentleman. No touching. OK?"

I wasn't sure I liked this gentleman stuff, but I agreed.

She took off the top, and my eyes went to those two beauties. It was ok to look, wasn't it? No need to avert my eyes.

"Now sit down next to me. Bring the lube," I said.

She sat down, unsure of what should happen next. "Are you right-handed or left-handed?" I asked.

She laughed and held out her right hand. I took the bottle of lube from her and poured just the right amount onto it. Then I wrapped her fingers together. "Meet Mr. Fist," I said.

My dick was, of course, already mostly hard and just needed to be freed of the boxers. So I did that. Then I took her hand, wrapped it around him, and then wrapped my hand around hers. Then I moved our hands together, fist on fist, and my dick got fully hard. It felt great, and I could adjust the amount of friction by how firmly I held her hand. I could move her hand to just the right place, just below the head, and at just the right speed. I could speed up and slow down, to make it perfect.

I looked at her face. She was mesmerized. She couldn't take her eyes off of her hand and my hand and my dick. I wondered whether she'd ever done this before, but I didn't ask.

I was getting a little dry, so I stopped for a moment. That broke the spell and she looked up at me, with a question on her face. I added a few more drops to her palm, and moved both our hands where they would do the most good. We resume stroking, our hands together.

We continued like this for a few minutes, and I could tell the end was near. I wanted her to finish the deed herself, so I took my hand away. "Don't stop," I said. "Keep going just like that."

Four, five, six strokes later, and it happened. I let loose a big squirt. "Don't stop," I said. "Don't stop."

She kept it up, I squirted a few more times, then I put my hand on hers and held it, stopping the stroking. "You did it!" I said.

She looked at me now. A huge smile covered her face, ear to ear, as they say. "Did I make you happy?" she asked.

"I couldn't possibly be happier," I told her. And let me assure you, that was absolutely true. And it wasn't just the orgasm that made me happy. I was holding her hand. That made it wonderful.

"I think we need a towel," she said. She got up, fetched a towel, and very carefully cleaned her hands then cleaned me up. She paid great attention to making sure that I was completely clean, at every part of my body. And I mean every part. Especially the best part.

When she couldn't find any more spots of cum that needed to be cleaned, and so had no more excuse to be touching my cock, she said, "Is that it? Are we done?"

We were, indeed, done. She tossed the towel into the corner, and turned off the light. I started to get up.

"You don't have to get up," she said. "You're already in this bed. You may as well stay here."

That was exactly right. I thought of beeping her on the nose, but I didn't. She laid down next to me, side by side, her back toward me, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"That was fun," she said. "I know why you and Dave like to do it to each other."

"We should do it again," I ventured.

"Don't press your luck," she laughed.

Then, I did exactly what she said not to do. I pressed my luck. She was of course, still topless, and I had my hands around her. Why should they be on her tummy when there was a better place to be? I cupped a hand around her breast. She didn't object.

Then I did one more thing. I used my finger to touch her nipple, moving it just a little. She put her hand on mine, holding it still.

"I told you not to press your luck," she said. "Be a gentleman. Just hold your hand there. It feels nice." Her words were tough, but her voice was sweet and quiet.

"You've got a really nice dick," she said.

"Thank you. You have nice hands, in addition to your boobs."

"You should show it off," she said.

"What?"

"You know—accidentally poking out through your boxers. Or maybe hanging down under your shorts without you realizing it. Like that."

"Not going to happen," I said.

"It would be fun," she insisted.

"Not going to happen," I said again, imagining life as a registered sex offender.

"I'd promise to be a gentleman and not touch it," she said.

"That makes it even more unlikely."

"You're such a spoil-sport," she said. "I hope you don't have a stick up your ass, all repressed and everything."

I laughed. "Go to sleep Julia." I said.

She was quiet. After a minute or two, I thought she was asleep, but she wasn't quite there yet. Softly, she said, "It feels really nice with your hand there, Conners. Keep it there."

Then she went to sleep, and so did I. I kept my hand on her boob all night.

-----------------------------------------------

I didn't see Dave or Annette until Sunday after dinner, after she was gone. I walked into my room. Dave was at his desk, studying or something, and when he saw me, he closed the book.

"I'm so sorry man," he said.

"What the fuck?" I said. "Why did you tell her all that shit?"

"I had no idea she was going to spill all that shit in front of Julia. Julia dumped you, didn't she?"

"No," I said. "She actually said it was sweet that boys were nice to each other for a change. We're ok."

"I'm glad. I was worried," he said. "She's psycho, isn't she? I mean Annette."

I could agree with that. I wasn't sure that psycho was exactly the right word, but there was certainly something wrong with her. I nodded. "Yeh, she is," I said.

"I need a new girlfriend, don't I?"

"I was thinking that too," I said.

But then he seemed to be changing his mind. "But the sex with her - it's so incredible," he said. "Just when you think you're running on empty and can't possibly do it again, she finds a way to get another load out of you. It's incredible. She's like a machine."

alan556
alan556
290 Followers
12