Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over into his trashcan and counted the used condoms. "Four times," I said.

"Plus two in her mouth," he said wistfully. "Two in her mouth! She swallows and everything!"

"There are other girls to have sex with," I said. "Maybe you can find somebody you actually like. Julia's roommate has been trying to get you to ask her out."

"I know," he said. "I could do that. She seems like fun. What's her name again?"

"Kathryn," I said.

"You know," he said, "I could keep Annette around just for the sex, and date other girls."

"Or maybe you could stay as far away as possible from that psycho."

He sighed. "Yeh, you're right. You're right." He sighed and said it again. "You're right."

I never saw Annette again. Dave never mentioned her name. I don't know if he actually broke up with her or just ghosted her. Not my problem. He did, however, go to the movies with Kathryn.

12