Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 04

Story Info
Julia plans an adventure to show me the joy of exhibitionism.
4.4k words
4.76
8.8k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

"How's the view today?" Julia asked.

It was Thursday morning and we were in the dorm dining hall for our regular Thursday breakfast. We both have early classes on Thursdays, and the dining hall isn't usually crowded that early, but there were some tables occupied.

I took a look. "Not quite right. Left nipple is still pretty much hidden," I answered.

She adjusted her shirt and opened a button. "How about now?" she asked.

I nodded. "Better. We can see everything."

"We?" she asked.

"Me and the whole dining hall," I answered.

"Excellent," she said. "How are they looking today?"

"Beautifully perky, as always."

"Are you hard?"

"Of course," I answered. "They always make me hard."

"What are you going to do about it?" she asked.

"I can't do anything," I answered. "I already had my shower and need to go to class. It will have to just stay hard."

We were quiet while we ate. When Julia had finished her yogurt and granola and she pushed the bowl aside. She looked up at me, and adjusted her shirt to make sure I still had the best view. I nodded my approval.

"Still beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," she replied, but she had something else to say. "You should know that I've made a decision."

I looked at her expectantly, waiting to hear the important decision.

She began to explain. "You know that thing we did before we went to sleep Saturday?"

"You mean when you gave me the hand job?"

"Yeh, the hand job." She nodded. "I've decided that since you were so nice to let me do that, I should let you touch my boobs."

That was good news. "Excellent decision," I said.

She paused. "Let me rephrase that," she said. "I meant that I want you to play with my boobs. It felt good when you tried to get away with it."

Even better, but I was concerned. "You mean now? Here?" I asked

She looked at me like I'd said the stupidest thing ever spoken. "We can't do it here!" she said. "There are people around. They'd see."

Sometimes I find Julia confusing. I really thought she meant here and now. I wasn't going to do it, but I thought that's what she'd meant. "When should we do it?" I asked. "It sounds like a good idea."

"I have a plan," she said.

Of course she did.

Then she started to explain the plan. "Conners," she said, "ask me out for a date tomorrow night."

Ok, I'll play along. "Julia," I said, "would you like to go out on a date tomorrow?"

She fluttered her eyelashes and smiled coquettishly. "Why, Conners! How sweet of you to ask. That would be very nice."

"Where shall we go, my darling?" I asked.

I caught a hint of surprise in her eyes, then an authentic shy smile. Quickly, she returned to the coquettish act. "If I told you that, it wouldn't be any fun, would it?" she asked.

I wouldn't want to ruin the fun, so I moved on to the next topic. "What shall I wear?" I asked. "Shall I have my tux pressed?"

"No need for that," she answered. "I'll come by your room at eight and show you what to wear."

I knew better than to ask, so I didn't. We left the dining hall and went our separate ways to class. Only then did it occur to me that I'd called her "my darling." I'd been joking of course, but something about it felt right. Maybe that's what surprised her.

The next night, promptly at 8:00, she was at my door, wearing an outfit I hadn't seen before. It was a halter top, the sort that ties around the neck. Depending on how tightly or loosely you tie it you can control how much is on view. Surprisingly, she was wearing it rather modestly, like a normal girl would wear it.

She closed the door. "We need sweatpants and a sweatshirt," she said, heading to the closet where the drawers were.

That was unusual for a date, but I was sure everything about the date was going to be unusual. "Second drawer from the top," I said. She found what she was looking for and also pulled out a t-shirt.

"This is the outfit for tonight, my darling," she said. "This is better than a tux."

I took off the shirt I'd been wearing and put the t-shirt on. Then I dropped my pants and started to put on the sweatpants.

She stopped me. "No boxers," she said. "You're going commando."

Was she serious? I looked at her.

"No boxers," she said again. "Commando."

Then I laughed. "You just want to look at my dick," I said.

"That's an extra bonus, but not the goal," she answered.

"What is the goal?"

"That," she said, beeping my nose, "is for me to know and you to find out."

That was worrying. I looked at her. "Julia, I'm not going to expose myself. I told you - guys get arrested for stuff like that. It's not like for girls."

"I understand," she said. "You're not going to be exposing yourself. I promise." She crossed her heart.

"You won't tell me what's going on?" I asked. I really hoped she would. This was scaring me.

"You'll like it," she said. "You can trust me. I'll be good."

I sighed. "Ok," I said. Once again, she beeped me on the nose.

"Drop the boxers," she said. "Show me that dick." She made a hand motion, showing me to drop the boxers. I did what I was told. She took a good long look at my dick, but didn't comment on it.

She handed me the sweatpants and I put them on. They felt strange against my skin. I never go commando. Then she handed me the sweatshirt and I put it on, over the t-shirt.

"Shoes?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. Doesn't matter," she said.

I put on socks and running shoes, and I was ready. "Where are we going," I asked.

"To the movies."

"What's playing?"

She thought about that. "I have no idea," she said, shaking her head. "Doesn't matter." I knew better than to ask.

You should know that, in this small college town, there was only one theater. It was the old-fashioned kind, with sticky floors and torn seats. This was no high-tech multiplex.

At the ticket counter, Julia stood next to me. She stood there, waiting for me to bring out my wallet. I didn't have a wallet.

She looked down shyly at the ground, then looked up and batted her eyelashes sweetly. "Will you buy us tickets, darling?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes again. "After all, you did invite me, and you are such a gentleman."

"My love," I answered, "My sweatpants don't have pockets. I don't have any money."

She giggled. "Whoops," she said. "I didn't think of that. I guess I'll be the gentleman tonight."

She bought the tickets, then we went to the snack bar. She ordered a small popcorn, double butter, no salt. As she paid, I reached into the box to help myself.

She swatted my hand away. "It's not for eating," she said.

I gave her a what-the-fuck look, but she ignored it. She grabbed an unnecessarily large handful of napkins and handed them to me. "These are for you," she said.

I took the napkins. I did what I was told. That was always the best policy with Julia.

"It's too early to pick our seats," she said. "We should wait till everybody else is seated. Let's just hang out inside and let our eyes get adjusted."

We stood by the doorway, and when the coming attractions were over and the dancing popcorn boxes and singing soda cups and candy bars were finished, she pointed to the selected seats. "Over there," she said. "You go in first."

We walked to the row. Annoyed people stood up to let us in, and we sat down in the specified seats. To my right was a girl maybe a little older than us, with her date next to her. To Julia's left was a middle-aged man with a well-kempt beard, maybe a professor, with his wife next to him.

Neither one of us knew what the movie was. We'd both forgotten to look at the marquee. Then the movie started and we watched the credits and we saw it was something with Nicole Kidman. I don't remember the name of the movie, but I do remember hoping that Nicole Kidman would be naked. She likes to get naked in movies.

About ten minutes into the movie, Julia leaned over to me and whispered, "Now's your chance."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but then it occurred to me that she meant I could have some popcorn now. I reached over, but she swatted my hand away. She came closer again and whispered in my ear. "Not that. Put your arm around me and feel me up. I told you you'd have a chance. This is it."

I started to say something stupid like "we can't do that with all these people around," but I caught myself. Here, with all the people around, was the goal. I understood the plan now, or at least I thought I did. It sounded like fun to me, so I put my arm around her and placed it on her boob, outside the cloth. So what if there was a professor right next to her? She didn't care. Why should I? I caressed the boob, cupped it, and felt that beautiful nipple poking through, while I pretended to watch the movie.

That was fun for a couple of minutes, but then she leaned over again with further instructions. "Put your hand inside," she whispered.

Good idea. I did it, and that nipple was everything I'd hoped it would be, strong and hard. I could imagine how dark and brown it was. I moved it with my fingers and felt Julia quiver gently as I did it. I thought I saw her rubbing her thighs together, very subtly. She was squirming in her seat, ever so slightly, trying to sit still. I was, of course, completely hard, poking against my boxer-less sweatpants. This was fun.

Eventually, after a couple of minutes, she couldn't take it anymore. She moved her hand up to mine, just touching it, and I knew I was supposed to just hold it still for a while. There was something going on in the movie about Nicole trying to kill her husband, but I didn't follow. I'd missed the first half hour so had no idea what was happening, but I had Julia's boob in my hand and a big boner in my pants, so what could be better?

I soon found out what could be better. Julia put her hand, very slowly and cautiously onto the tent of my sweatpants where the boner was. She was checking to see if I was hard, and I most assuredly was. She looked at me with her little smirk of a grin, and looked back at the movie, rubbing my dick just a little.

Then she reached into the popcorn box, at long last. She kept her hand in the box rummaging around like she was searching for the perfect kernel. She found what she was looking for, brought it to my mouth and I ate it. She then, inexplicably, put the box on her left side where I couldn't reach, then brought her hand back toward my crotch.

No, it wasn't going to my crotch. She was heading to the waistband. I froze. What was she doing? Slowly, surely her hand reached inside the pants and a moment later was on my dick. She was holding my hard dick, right there in the movie theater, with the girl sitting next to me and the professor sitting next to her.

Her hand was greasy from the popcorn butter and she rubbed it up and down my shaft and onto the head, till I was fully lubricated, then began to stroke. Her eyes were on the movie but her hand was on my dick. I don't know where my eyes were. Probably they were rolling around inside my head.

I worked very hard to keep quiet and still, and I think I mostly succeeded. I tried to control my breathing as she stroked and stroked. I tried to hold back to keep from cumming. I really didn't want to cum in my pants and I didn't trust myself to keep quiet. I briefly thought that I should move her hand away, but sometimes the little head is more in control than the big head and the little head really, really liked what she was doing.

She stroked and stroked, all the while keeping her eyes on the movie. I held back as long as I could, but eventually it was hopeless. I couldn't hold it anymore and it happened. The orgasm rolled over me in big hard squirts, and I was gasping for air. God, what a cum! Fortunately, I was able to keep quiet. Or at least I think I was able. I wasn't sure.

Julia rested her hand on my dick for a little while, then look her hand out of my pants and picked up a couple of napkins to wipe it clean. She then she picked up the box of popcorn and brought it toward me. "Want some popcorn?" she whispered.

I was stunned. I was sitting there, with a pile of goo in my pants and a huge wet spot in the front. It was impossible that the professor sitting next to Julia and the girl sitting next to me didn't know what had been going on. I had napkins in my hand, but I could hardly put my hands down my pants and clean myself up, so I just sat there in wet pants. There was nothing else I could do.

I looked over at Julia. She was calmly watching the movie, as if nothing was amiss. Somehow, her boob had made its way back into her halter top.

I think I ate some popcorn. I don't think Nicole Kidman ever got completely naked in the movie. I would have remembered that. I don't remember anything else about it, though.

When the movie was over and the credits were rolling, we didn't get up. I didn't know how to get up, with that big wet spot that everybody could see. So we sat and waited for people to leave. The professor worked very hard to not look at us. The girl sitting next to me shot us daggers with her eyes. She started to say something but changed her mind. As she and her date left, she whispered to him. He turned and stared briefly, until she grabbed his arm and turned him back around, away from us.

Finally most people were gone. The lights came up. Julia looked at me, smirking, and said, "I think you've got some laundry to do."

"No shit," I said. "How can I walk home like this?"

"That's what the sweatshirt is for. Take it off and wrap it around your waist."

She'd thought of everything. I did what I was told and we stood up and started to walk out. "Let's get some ice cream," she said. "I'm hungry."

We walked out of the theater. Julia threw the rest of the popcorn into the trash, and we walked to the ice cream store. I went into the bathroom, and was, luckily, alone, so I could use paper towels to clean myself up a bit. I couldn't do anything about the wet spot though, so the sweatshirt stayed around my waist. We ordered a sundae and two spoons and sat down. My pants were soggy.

"You're really good at this," I said. "You had it all planned out."

"I missed the part about having no pockets in the sweatpants, but everything else worked out. Planning is key to success," she smiled.

"I never would have thought of the popcorn butter thing," I said. "Clever." She smiled. Then I was quiet, not knowing what to say.

"Didn't you love the thrill?" she asked. "Wasn't it fantastic? Did you see the look on the face of that girl who was sitting next to you? And the professor kept sneaking peeks. Wasn't that fun?"

I thought about it. She was right. It was wonderful, and not just because it was a perfect hand job and a huge orgasm. The heart-pounding thrill was, as she'd said, amazing.

"It was more than fun," I said. "It was like nothing I've ever experience before," I said. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

She smiled. She had accomplished her goal. Her goal was not just to have fun in a movie theater--it was for me to understand her. Now I did. I understood why she did the flashing and all. I understood why she liked showing off and being seen.

"Are we co-conspirators now?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. I reached out and held her hand. "I'm all in," I said. "Let's do it." I thought I was in love.

She beeped me on the nose. That was my third beep for the night. "Good," she said. "See? I told you we'd have fun together."

We finished our ice cream, and as we were walking back to the dorm, she asked me, "Want to share a bed tonight? There's something I need to do."

I knew better that to ask what she needed to do. It was, I was sure, one of her surprise plans and she wasn't going to tell me. But I certainly wanted to share a bed.

"Your place or mine," I asked.

"Will Dave be asleep? I don't want to interfere with his evening cum."

"It's late. He'll have finished. He'll be sleeping," I said.

"Without you?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure he remembers how to do it by himself," I said.

It was settled then. We got back to the dorm, and went our separate ways to the bathrooms. Then we met up back together again in the hallway.

"I need to borrow one of your t-shirts" she said. "I don't want to sleep in this halter."

That was ok, so we walked down the dorm hall, passing by the room with the marijuana smoke pouring out through the door, past the room with two guys and three girls passing around cans of beers, to my room. We opened the door as quietly as possible and went in. I gave her a t-shirt out of my drawer, then I dropped my disgusting sweatpants to the floor. She checked to make sure Dave was asleep, then took of her shorts and her halter, put on my t-shirt, and climbed into bed with me. I had, at this point, only my t-shirt on, but she had panties too.

We cuddled together. She put my hand under her shirt, wrapped her legs around me, then she kissed me. We were, as much as possible, completely silent.

This wasn't friendly kiss-on-the-cheek kissing like before. She wanted to really make out, with tongues and passion. We did that for many minutes. Then she broke the kiss, lifted her shirt and moved her nipple to my mouth. I knew what I was supposed to do and I did it with gusto.

She moved a little, making herself comfortable, arranging her legs and torso to a better position. Then I started to feel her moving, at first just slightly, then more aggressively. It took me a minute to figure out what she was doing, but then it dawned on me. She was humping my thigh! She was grinding her pussy against me in a steady rhythm, pushing hard, almost to the point of hurting me. But I didn't object. It was worth any pain, especially since, as she moved, her tummy was rubbing against my hard dick.

Neither one of us wanted to stop, but she did, suddenly. She stopped humping and, in one quick motion, took her panties off over her feet, threw them to the floor, and put herself back in position. Now she was grinding even faster, still at a steady pace, and I could feel her wetness against me and her motion against my dick. I wrapped my arm around her back and held her tight against me. Her head was against my face, and I was breathing into her beautiful long black hair. I could smell the aroma of sex.

She started going faster, pushing even harder, and I could tell she was struggling with keeping quiet. My thigh was getting wetter, my dick was getting even harder, and I knew she was cumming. God, was she cumming. Her body was bouncing against me, harder and harder, faster and faster, and I could feel the muscles in her back tighten. She pushed her mouth against my shoulder to keep from screaming, and I felt her teeth pushing against me.

She gave one final push against me, then it was over. She was absolutely still, but I could hear her heavy, heavy breathing. She didn't move for a long minute or two. Gradually I felt her teeth release from my shoulder and the grip of her thighs against mine loosened. She moved her legs a little away from mine, freeing my boner from its trap against her tummy. Then she wrapped her hand around it, firmly, holding it, not stroking. It was as if she were holding on to it to keep from falling off the earth.

Then she lifted her head and looked it me, kissed me gently, and then started to stroke my dick. She was kissing me and stroking me and kissing me some more. It only took a few strokes before the inevitable happened, and I came onto her hand and her tummy. It wasn't a big cum - I had had, after all, had a massive orgasm just a couple of hours ago. But she had given this to me, as a thank you gift. It was wonderful, and I kissed her on the only place my lips could reach, the top of her head.

She kept her hand on my now-soft dick, her head on my chest, and my hand on her back. And we slept.

-----------------------------

alan556
alan556
290 Followers
12