Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, we woke when Dave got up and headed to the bathroom. As soon as he was gone, Julia got up. "I should go," she said, "before he gets back, so he can get dressed and everything."

She was wearing just my t-shirt now, with her panties on the floor. This was, I should add, the first time I'd had a chance to look at her "private parts."

"Your pubic hair isn't kinky," I said. "It's straight."

She smiled. "Isn't it pretty? Don't you love it?" She took my hand and moved it to her carpet. "Doesn't it feel all silky?"

I took a minute to admire and stroke her pubic hair, which was, indeed, beautiful and silky smooth. And more than a little bit damp.

She moved my hand away. "That's enough for now. I need to go." She left the panties on the floor, but the t-shirt covered enough so she could get back to her room without too much scandal.

We kissed briefly. "Thanks for the orgasm," she said. "I really needed that."

"When you said last night that there was something you needed to do..." I asked.

She interrupted me. "That was what I needed to do. I really needed to cum."

We kissed again and she left, and I was left in my bed, happy to remember the most amazing time with the most amazing girl.

When Dave came back from the bathroom, he looked at the dirty laundry on the floor. He picked up my sweatpants and then dropped them back down. "Looks like you need to do some laundry," he said.

"That's the same thing Julia said," I responded.

"Where did that happen?" he asked.

So I gave him the whole story of the movie theater, start to finish.

"You are so lucky," he said. "I wish I had a girl like that. You know," he said, "I would be happy if I could just get a good long look at those pointy titties that stick out through her shirt all the time. Just that would be enough."

"You're not supposed to talk that way about my girl," I said, not really angry at all.

"She's your girl now? You're a couple?" he asked.

I thought about that. "Yeh, I think we are."

"Well I know why she likes you," he said. "That was one hell of an orgasm she had with you last night. She was humping you like a demon."

I was stunned. Shit, shit, shit. "You were watching us?" I said, angrily.

"Of course I was. It was a hell of a show," he said. "The best part was when she ripped off her panties and threw them on the floor."

He knew every detail, didn't he? I didn't know what to say. I could be as angry as I wanted but that wouldn't make him un-see it. "We thought you were asleep," I said testily.

"You made that mistake once before, didn't you."

Shit again. I was pissed. "You're an asshole, aren't you? Do you think it's funny spying on people? Do you ever sleep?"

"Yeh, I was sleeping, but my brain has a sex detector. It wakes me up whenever there's any kind of sex going on."

He thought it was a joke. "So you just laid there and watched my girlfriend having an orgasm? Like that was ok?"

"I was jacking off too, if it makes you feel any better. I came about the same time she did. You two were busy though, so you probably didn't notice."

I glared at him.

Now, I think, Dave finally realized that it wasn't funny, and that I was legitimately angry. He hadn't figured that out until now. It was a major, major fuckup, and I was truly pissed.

His face changed, and his ears started to blush. "Don't tell her, man. She'll be embarrassed as hell," he said, apologetically.

I'd have to tell her, wouldn't I? I couldn't keep something like that from her. I had no idea what she would think, but Dave should be afraid. "Of course I'll tell her. I'm not sure embarrassed is the right word," I said. "I hope she doesn't rip your eyes out. I would if I were her."

12