Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 06

Story Info
What's the past tense of "virgin?"
5.1k words
4.66
6.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

"We have a new assignment," Julia said.

She was talking about her creative writing class. Julia loved that class, and thought the instructor was fantastic. We were sitting across the table at our every-week Thursday breakfast in the dining hall.

"What's the assignment?" I asked.

"We're supposed to write a story about something we want to do and haven't done yet. Two thousand words. We're supposed to imagine what it would be like."

"That sounds like fun. What are you going to write about?" I asked.

"I have some ideas," she said. She was avoiding my eyes, as if she didn't want to tell me. Then we were both quiet. I ate my scrambled eggs and she stirred her yogurt, absent-mindedly, staring at the bowl.

Finally, she decided to tell me what she'd hesitated to say. "I've made an appointment at the health clinic for this morning," she said.

Oh, shit. "Are you ok," I asked. "What's wrong."

She looked up at me and we locked eyes. She paused for a second, then came out with it. "No, I'm ok. I'm going to get birth control. I thought I should tell you."

Hallelujah! I asked the obvious question. "Does this mean we're going to have sex?"

"Is it ok?" she asked. "Do you want to? We don't have to if you don't want to."

Looking into her eyes, I could tell she was worried. Was she actually thinking I might say no? I put down my fork, and took the spoon out of her hand and laid it on the table. Then I held both her hands in mine. "Of course it's ok," I said. "It's better than ok. I've been waiting for you to want to."

Her expression turned into a big smile. She took her right hand from mine, and slowly moved it to my nose, and gave me the softest, most romantic little beep. "Then we'll do it," she said. "I'll make a plan."

A plan? Well, this was, after all, Julia. Everything needed to be a plan.

But then a horrible question occurred to me. "Is that what you're going to write about? Having sex with me?" Was she going to write about that? Seriously?

"I was thinking of it," she said, "if you don't mind. I'd give you a fake name in the story."

Wasn't there a problem here? "You're going to write a porno for your writing class, and give it to your teacher, and maybe read it for the class?"

She thought about that. "I hadn't thought about reading it to the class. She wouldn't ask me to do that, would she? Maybe I should write something else." Then she added, "Sex isn't porn, you know."

I nodded. "Yeh, but it may be a little too much information for a class assignment."

"Maybe," she said, a little disappointed.

She picked up the spoon I had set down on the table and took a spoonful of yogurt, then a drink of juice."

"You remember," she asked, "Friday night when you gave me that fantastic orgasm after the movie?"

How could I forget? "I seem to remember something about that," I said. "Actually, I think you gave yourself the orgasm."

"Yeh, but I came really close to putting your dick inside me right then. I was so horny. And it was already hard and it was so close to my pussy already. I almost did it."

Interesting revelation. My dick had been absolutely hard. I remembered well. "You should have done it," I said.

"I couldn't," she said. "It was right in the middle of my cycle. I'd have gotten pregnant for sure."

"I know where Dave keeps his condoms. I could have gotten one."

She resumed stirring her yogurt and watching it swirling around, now not looking at me.

"Well," she said, "I didn't know that. And it didn't seem right. I mean, Dave was there and I thought we were trying to not wake him, and I didn't know if it was ok with you, and I didn't know what it would feel like. I guess I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?" I asked. "Waking Dave? He was already up anyway."

"No," she said, now looking at me, again locking her eyes to mine. "Afraid of what it would be like and doing it wrong. I've never done it before - you know, had sex." She was monitoring my face, desperate to see what my reaction would be.

Was she embarrassed that she'd never done it before? I needed to reassure her and show her it was a non-issue. "It's ok that you've never done it before. Everybody needs a first time", I said. "Lots of people don't have sex in high school." Then I smiled, as lovingly as I could. "You should try it. You'd like it."

She returned my smile. "Yeh, but that wasn't the right time for it, was it? With Dave there and no condom, and we couldn't talk because we had to be quiet. I'm glad we didn't do it then. I really wanted to though. I almost did it."

I understood. Her first time needed to be better than that. I, of all people, understood that.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said. "You don't have to answer."

I could guess what was coming, but I just nodded silently.

"Have you done it before?"

I nodded again.

"How many girls?" she asked. "Lots of times?"

That was a strange question for a girl to ask. I didn't know if she was hoping that I'd had lots of practice or if she was hoping that I wasn't somebody who played the field. It didn't matter what she was hoping, though. I just had to answer honestly, so I did. "Two girls," I said.

"Lots of times?" she asked.

"The first girl was just once. We didn't know each other very well and we were at a party and not completely sober, and we were terrible at it. We didn't know what we were doing. We were so embarrassed we couldn't even look at each other at school anymore."

Julia winced. Was she worried that might happen to us, that we'd do it so badly that we couldn't look at each other?

"What about the other girl?" she asked. "Just once with her?"

"No, that was a summer thing," I said. "Her parents were ok with it, so we could use her bedroom whenever we wanted. We did it a lot. We were only together a few weeks, though, before I had to go back home."

"So you know what you're doing?" Julia asked.

I smiled. "I know the basics," I said. "I'm not exactly a stud, but I'm ok."

Now it was her turn to reach across the table and take my hands in hers. "I'm glad," she said. She looked at my hands in hers. "Then I'll be in good hands. I can't wait."

"We don't have to wait," I said. "We could use condoms until the birth control kicks in."

"Yeh, I know," she said. "I thought about that. But I want to wait. I don't want to have you covered. I want it to be perfect the first time. All natural."

Disappointing. "Ok," I said. "It's only a couple of weeks. We can wait."

Then I changed the subject. "Are you going to write that story?" I asked.

"I really can't write something like that for class, can I? It would be too graphic. It probably really would be porn."

Then she thought of something funny. "Maybe I'll write about showing everybody my bottom half. That's something I want to do."

"Your bottom half?" I asked.

"Yeh, everybody in the world has already seen my boobs. It's time for something new. I have other things to show."

I looked for the right word. "You mean your private parts?"

Now she really laughed. "I never understood that term 'private parts.' I mean, it's the part of you that's most fun the share with other people, isn't it? It's the last thing you want to keep to yourself." She looked at me to make sure I understood. Then she clarified. "Conners, I'm talking about my ass and my pussy. It's time to make those treasurers available to the world."

What could I say? Julia was Julia. I fumbled for a response, but she didn't wait for me. "But I need some help. Come by when roomie is away this afternoon."

"What kind of help?" I asked.

"Landscaping," she said. "Just some landscaping."

--------------------------------

I knew when Julia's roommate Kathryn would be away. She has a Tuesday/Thursday afternoon class, then goes directly to choir practice from there. She doesn't get back until a little after 5:00, so we'd have a good three hours by ourselves. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are when Julia has her "special time" with her battery-operated dick-shaped friend "Bobby." Julia and Bobby, I'm told, have been best friends for years, and when Julia lived at home, they had dates together almost daily and sometimes more. Now, unfortunately, with Kathryn as a roommate, they rarely had more than Tuesdays and Thursdays as dependable together-time. It was an honor to be invited to Julia's room then. It meant I was more important than Bobby.

When I arrived at her room, Julia was trying to open a package that had come in the mail. She was hunting around in her desk for scissors, and finally found them.

"I went shopping," she said.

"I see that," I said. "What's in the box?"

"I needed new jammies," she said.

That puzzled me. "Since when do you wear pajamas?" I asked.

"Not that kind of jammies," she corrected. "This is a different kind of night clothes." She showed me the label. The package was from Fredericks of Hollywood.

Have you ever heard of Fredericks of Hollywood? They used to be more popular than they are now, with stores all over the place. They sold a special kind of lingerie which can be informally - and rudely - described as "fuckware." They do not sell anything that resembles normal pajamas.

My jaw dropped.

She handed me the scissors. "Help me open this, will you?" she asked.

I took the scissors and cut the packing tape and ripped open the box. Julia took the box from my hand and pulled out the packing slip and threw that on her bed. Then she brought out the good stuff. There were three pairs of panties, none of which my mother would wear. (At least I hoped she wouldn't.) And a bra, which was very strange because Julia would never wear a bra. It was, I think, against her religion.

"Let's try these on," Julia said. In a flash, her jeans and her more-conventional panties were on the floor, and she was slipping on the first pair. They were a nice shade of pale lavender, with a little bit of flowery trim around the waistband. Not a particularly transparent fabric, but they were very low cut at the waist and very high cut at the legs. I think they're called low-riders. A mass of dark silky pubic hair was showing both above and below.

Julia turned around so I could see her butt. The panties were not as revealing as today's thongs, which show essentially everything, but those weren't really a thing back then. So by the standards of the day, it was the most revealing possible display of her butt, covering nearly nothing except for an inch or so of fabric that centered at her butt crack. And a beautiful butt it was. I couldn't resist and I reached out and touched her, patting and squeezing her butt.

She smiled. "Like these?" she asked, turning back toward me.

"I like them and you," I said. "Your butt is as beautiful as your boobs. And I do love your pubic hair."

"Yeh," she said, ignoring the compliment, "that's why I need you. For the landscaping. It's a little bushy down there, and I need something more..." What was the word? "... more dignified," she said. "You know, sexy but not overgrown."

That's what she needed me to do? Trim her pubic hair? What fun!

"Let's try the other pair," she said. She whipped off the lavender pair and pulled on the white ones. These were decidedly different, not as low cut and with more decent coverage, but the fabric was lacy and nearly transparent, except for a small patch of more substantial fabric at the very crotch. There back was pretty minimal and also nearly transparent. Not much was hidden. They were absolutely fantastic.

"What do you think," she asked. "Are both ok?"

"They're better than ok," I said. "They're great. What's the third pair?"

She picked up the third pair and the bra and put them in her underwear drawer. "Those," she said, "are for something different." She took off the white transparent panties, now wearing just a shirt, and laid them on the bed, next to the lavender ones. "These two," she said, pointing to them, "are to wear around the dorm, you know, at bedtime."

Holy shit! Those were daring, even for her. Was she really going to walk around the dorm hallways with her butt and nearly all of her pussy on full display? Was she really going to do that? I guess she was. Boob flashes were one thing, but this was another whole level.

Then she laid out a towel onto the bed, handed me the scissors, and laid down on the towel. "We need to get busy, Conners. Make me dignified," she said. She spread her legs wide, and she was open for business, not the least bit dignified. She motioned for me to get on the bed and get busy.

"You know," I said, "this is the first time I've seen your pussy."

That caught her by a bit of surprise. "I hadn't thought of that," she said. "What about in your room, when I was getting ready to leave Saturday morning?"

"That was just the garden," I said.

"The goodies are hidden below, aren't they? Can't really see them from that angle, can you?" she said. "Well, Conners, today is your lucky day. Feast your eyes."

I did feast my eyes, and my fingers too. I touched first the outer lips, then the inner ones, stroking and feeling the silky softness. I felt them get a bit firmer, then a little damp, and I saw her opening get just a little wider. I put my two fingers just a little inside and touched her there. Let me tell you, there is nothing better, softer, warmer, friendlier to the touch that the inside of a pretty girl's vagina. In just a moment, it was a bit wet and slippery in there. I wanted my fingers to stay there but there was something else I needed to do, so I took my fingers away and found her clit, peeking out from under its hood, asking to be stroked.

But Julia moved my hand away. "Don't you have a job you should be doing?" she asked, smiling at me. I had put the scissors down on the bed, but she picked them up and handed them to me. "There'll be time for that other stuff later, when your work is done."

I gathered my thoughts and tried to focus on the job at hand. "What type of coiffure do you want, my lady?" I asked.

"So here's the goal," she said. "I want pussy hair showing out of the top, from the waistband. Just a little for the white pair, but the low-cut ones need to have a lot showing. I don't know about through the legs though. What do you think? Is hair there sexy or gross?"

I thought about that. There was some hair growing actually from the top of the thigh itself. That needed to go. Not attractive. But hair that came from around the pussy itself would be attractive, if just a little was showing through the leg openings.

I got busy with the scissors. "Don't take too much," she said. "I want some showing."

I understood. I knew what to do, so I started trimming. The hair at the top, above the pussy, needed to be a little long so that it would show above the panties. The hair closer in could be shorter, less messy. It only needed to show darkly through the fabric.

"You have a comb?" I asked. That's the advantage to straight pubic hair. You can comb it. She pointed to the correct drawer and I fetched the comb and came back with that and a hand mirror, and carefully combed and trimmed and combed and trimmed, till I was satisfied. I laid down the scissors, and held up the mirror to show her my work.

"Beautiful," she said. "I love it."

"There's one more thing I need to do," I said. "There's a little spot there that needs to be cleaned up."

With that, I moved my head down, and carefully licked the little spot, just enough to clean it up. Then I found another spot, and - would you believe it? - another spot and another and another. Each spot needed to be carefully cleaned with my tongue. It wasn't long till I discovered that the entire pussy needed cleaning. A full complete tongue cleaning was necessary, in every fold and crevice, especially inside her opening, as far as my tongue would go. The clit, also, seemed quite dirty, so I gave it extra attention, with my fingers and my lips, till it had grown and seemed happy. Then I gave it a good tongue-lashing, while my fingers explored the insides of her.

The entire pussy was wet and bright pink now. I couldn't tell if it was wet from my tongue or for other reasons, but I suspected the latter, especially since the wetness was slippery and especially tasty. I continued my cleaning, enjoy the taste of her juices.

This whole time, Julia said not a word. She really couldn't speak. I stopped for a second and looked up at her face, and found that her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was wide open, almost as though she was gasping for air.

When I took the break to look at her face, she opened her eyes. She tried to speak and barely succeeded. "Conners," she said, "go get a condom."

Really? Good idea! But I needed to ask. "You said you wanted to wait," I said.

"I changed my mind," she said, hoarsely. "I really need you inside me, like right now. You're still dressed. Go. As fast as you can." I got up to go.

"Hurry," she said. "Hurry." I did what I was told.

At that time, all the Resident Advisors in the dorm kept a bowl of condoms on a table outside their room, part of the sex safe initiative. There were also pamphlets and fliers for contraceptive services, STD protection, and abortion providers, but that's not what I needed now. There were a variety of condoms in the bowl, but I didn't have a reason to choose, so I grabbed any three and quickly made it back to Julia's room. My clothes were off in a flash. While I was gone, she had taken off her shirt, so she was bare-assed naked too.

I got into the bed with her. "You sure you want to do that?" I asked.

"Right now, Conners. Right now. Fuck me right now. Just do it," she said. She was not to be argued with.

That sound like she was sure, and I was already fully hard, so there was no reason to wait. Foreplay had been fully accomplished. I struggled to open the condom wrapper, and struggled to get the condom on. Those things can be a pain in the ass when you're in a big hurry, but I succeeded.

Her legs were spread wide, her pussy lips were bright red, and she was so wet that the inside of her thighs were soaking. I knelt between her legs and brought my dick to her opening. Then I remembered - she had never done this before. I needed to be careful.

I inched my dick into her just a little, then a little more. That wasn't good enough for her though. "All the way, Conners. All the way in," she was begging. So I did. I pushed in all the way.

I saw her grimace, just a little, then the expression went away. "You ok over there?" I asked.

"It was a little tight," she said, "but a good tight. It's like it's supposed to be. Keep it there, all the way in. Don't pump yet."

I held still. I reached up to her chest and with both hands, stroked her boobs and her nipples. That did the trick. Just as earlier, I saw her eyes close and her mouth open, and she could barely breathe. Very slowly, very slowly, I began to stroke a little out of her, then back in, then a little more out, then back in. Little by little, my strokes got bigger and firmer, until we were fully fucking. In and out. In and out. In and out.

"You ok?" I asked again.

"I've never been so ok in my life," she said. "God, what a feeling!"

We continued for another minute or two, but I was reaching my limit. "I'm not going to be able to last much longer," I said.

"It's ok," she said. "Don't hold back. Just do it. Do it as deep into me as you can. All the way in. Ok? Make it a big one. I really need you to do it deep in me. A really big one. Ok? Really deep."

That sounded good to me. I stroked in and out of her five, ten, fifteen times, and then, when it was going to happen, I pushed as deep into her as I could and I came. I came, and I came, and I came. It was, indeed a big one.

I was immobile for a few seconds, then collapsed onto her. We were both dripping in sweat. We both were silent for a minute or so, trying to get our breaths back and trying to clear our minds so we could think. It occurred to me that I needed to take my dick out of her before the condom fell off inside her, so I did that, but I didn't bother to take the condom off. Then I rolled onto my side, and she wrapped her leg over me. We were quiet.

alan556
alan556
290 Followers
12