Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 08

Story Info
Julia is naked in a store, and we roast a sexist pig.
4.7k words
4.5
6.5k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

The dorm had planned a "mixer" for Saturday night. That's just a party, with a DJ and music, designed to give people a chance to flirt and make new friends, maybe from other floors in the dorm. The college would provide snacks and sodas. You could assume that various students would supply other, less legal, provisions.

That provided just the excuse Julia needed. "Let's go shopping," she said. "I need to get something to wear, if you know what I mean."

I knew what she meant. She was tiring of her flashing shirts. Everybody had already seen everything those could show, so she was looking for something new and, if possible, even more revealing. The mixer would include people from the whole dorm, not just our floor, so there'd be a brand new audience.

There was a little shop on the outskirts of the college town that sold girl's clothing. (Back then, it was normal to say "girl" instead of woman. Those were the days!) Their stock was very casual, a little bit counter-culture, like what would have in an earlier era been called "hippie." They also had a window display of bongs, so that gives you an idea of what kind of store it was.

In the store, Julia picked up a cotton top, somewhat sheer, with a little embroidery. She went to the changing room and put it on, braless of course. When she came back and looked in the mirror, we were both disappointed. It wasn't very much revealing. The embroidery was in all the wrong places, covering what should have been uncovered. Worse, there was a pocket on top of her left boob, so it was really hidden. All wrong.

Then the manager walked over to us. He was, maybe 50 years old, with a beard and long hair in a ponytail. He probably had enrolled at the college and dropped out freshman year to have more time to smoke weed. He asked if he could help us and what were we looking for.

I looked at him and was inspired. I noted that there were no other customers in the store. So I told him the truth, or at least an approximation to the truth. "We're going to a party this weekend, and the girls are supposed to dress sexy. We're looking for something to get attention."

Julia looked at me, and it was clear she was working to hold back a laugh. She added some detail. "Maybe something very sheer? Or maybe low cut so it's easy to look down. Something like that? I'd wear it without a bra, of course."

I have to give the manager credit. He kept a completely straight face, like this was the most normal request in the world. "Do you like the one you have on?" he asked.

I answered for her. "Not really," I said. "You can't see much, can you? All that decoration is in the way." I used my hands to guide his eyes to her chest so he could understand my concern. I touched the blouse. "The embroidery covers too much," I said. Then I moved the fabric aside a little, so the embroidery wasn't covering anything anymore. "We're looking for something more like this, so you can see more," I said.

Julia stood there calmly as we both examined her barely-covered nipple as an example of what should be visible. Then she unbuttoned the top two buttons. "How about this?" she asked. "What's it look like if I bend over?" She bent over for us to look down the shirt, but unfortunately, there wasn't a lot revealed.

I shook my head. "Doesn't work," I said.

The manager nodded, quietly, totally cool with what was happening. Just a typical day at the shop.

Julia and I resumed looking through the racks of tops, and the manager went off to the rear of the store. He came back with a few choices. Julia examined the fabric on the first and declared in inadequate. "That won't show much, will it?" she said. The second one was also not transparent enough, so she passed on that. She looked sincerely at the manager. "We want something more..." She waved her hand in the air, looking for the right word, then she found it. "...naked," she said. "We want something naked."

He nodded, then went to another shelf and came back with something much more promising. "This is intended to be worn over a camisole," the manager said. "But you don't have to if you don't want to."

The shirt was, to my eyes, nearly completely transparent. As sheer as you could ever imagine. I'm sure he was expecting her to laugh or be horrified, and to tell him she couldn't possibly wear a top that revealing without something under it. He didn't know Julia.

She looked at it calmly. She put her hand under the fabric to see how sheer it was. You could probably count the hairs on her arm, as transparent as it was. "What do you think?" she asked me.

"It has potential," I answered. "Try it on."

She nodded and went to the changing room. In a minute, she came back out, wearing the top. Her jean shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped too and her sandals had been left behind. I don't know why, but I didn't object. There was more than a wisp of pubic hair showing above her lavender panties.

Once again, the manager kept his cool. No reaction. It couldn't have been easy because Julia was, for all practical purposes, nearly naked. And she has nice boobs, I can assure you. And she was expecting us to look at them. And we did. She turned and looked in the mirror, then turned back to us. "What do you think?" she asked.

I answered thoughtfully. "Well," I said, "it's certainly revealing enough. You look fantastic in it. But it's pretty dramatic. I don't know if you can get away with wearing that in public."

She agreed with that and nodded. "I'll think about it," she said. She looked at the manager. "This is a possibility. What else do you have?"

When she spoke, he moved his eyes away from her chest and up to her face. He was quiet for a moment, then left, and started rummaging around on a shelf a little bit away. What he came back with was an inspired choice.

It was a knit, like a short-sleeve crop-top sweater, but the weave was very loose and open. You were supposed to wear it over something. Without that, plenty of skin, and other things, would show through. I was impressed. So was Julia.

"I should try that on," she said. She took a step toward the changing room, but I knew that was just for show. That was my cue to speak.

"There's nobody else here," I said.

She looked around to make sure I was right, shrugged, then, completely casually, took off the transparent shirt and handed it to the manager. "Save this one for me, will you?" He folded it up, carried it to the checkout counter, and laid it down.

Meanwhile, Julia was examining the sweater. She looked at the tag, examining everything closely, making sure to take her time so she was still naked when he came back. She made a little smirk toward me, and adjusted the shorts and her panties to be a little lower. More pubic hair was showing at the top.

When he arrived, she put on the sweater. "How's it look?" she asked.

Both the manager and I looked carefully, very carefully, at her chest. The sweater was a little tight, probably the wrong size, but that was an advantage, not a problem. Her belly-button was very pretty and the tufts of pubic hair were very noticeable. Sure enough, one nipple was poking completely through, for all the world to see. The other was hidden, but I adjusted the fabric a little and now it was poking out also. I touched it, and noticed it was quite stiff. "Looks good," I said. "It shows the shape of your boobs well, and I like the belly. You have to look closely to really see anything though."

Julia turned to look in the mirror, nodded approvingly, then turned back to the manager. He was a couple of feet away. "Can you see my nipples from there?" she asked.

He looked carefully. Very carefully. As carefully as anybody can look at anything. "Yes, but you have to be looking for them," he finally conceded.

We both laughed. "I doubt that will be a problem," she said. "People will be looking for them."

She took the sweater off over her head, and now, naked again, handed it to the manager. "Save this too, will you?" she said. As soon as he was away, she again lowered the shorts and panties another half inch. More hair showed. Another smirk.

While he was away, I looked around the store and came back with a possibility. It was sleeveless, buttoned up the front, see-thru but not transparent. The big advantage was the arm-holes. Julia has smallish boobs, so, with just the right shirt, properly unbuttoned, you can get a nice look from the side. At the right angle, you can see the whole boob, tip to base.

She put it on. She tried various positions and various combination of unbuttoned buttons, asking if the manager or I could get a good view. From the right angle, you could see one boob, but it really wouldn't work at a party. It would tease, but nobody would actually get to see anything.

"Doesn't work for a party," I said. "Too hard to actually see anything."

"Yeh," she agreed. "I could wear it around campus though. In the dorm. It has plausible deniability. I like it."

"Plausible deniability?" I asked.

"Yeh, I can pretend that I'm not trying to show anything. It should stiffen a few dicks." Julia was satisfied with what she had. "We'll take these three," she said to the manager. She took off the button-up shirt and gave it to him, and he walked away to fold it and put it on the checkout counter.

She thought for a minute, then looked at me. "What do you think?" she asked.

I knew what she meant, so I gave her a nod. "Go for it," I said. She smiled at me and gave me another of her trademark smirks.

When he got back, she was still topless, with public hair sticking out of her panties. If you looked closely, you could see just the very top of her pussy lips. I didn't know whether the manager would notice.

"My shirt's in the changing room," she said, pointing back there.

He nodded.

"You've been a really good sport," she said to him. "Come back there with me. I can't leave you hanging here." Then she looked at me. "Stand guard, will you?"

I nodded, and the two of them headed back together, with her holding his hand and leading the way. I assumed he had an idea what was happening, but he didn't say anything. He just followed her. She left the changing room door open so I could watch.

As soon as they were partly out of sight, she unzipped him, took his pants down a bit, and brought out his dick, with its already-ready 4-inch boner. She began to stroke him.

Then, I had an idea. A wonderful, awful idea. I waited and watched, till she finished him off. It only took two or three minutes, but at the end, he was - shall we say - happy. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for your help," she said. "You're a great salesman."

She quickly dressed and walked out of the changing room with a big smile on her face. He was left to clean up his mess and get his clothes in order, and she and I walked out of the store together. Another customer had just walked into the store, so I'd hoped he hurried.

On the way out, I casually picked up the three tops, nicely folded in a pile by the cash register, and carried them out. Julia gave me a look. She raised her eyebrows and nodded, as if to say, "I'm impressed." And we went out to the street. We hadn't paid for them. We had earned them another way. I doubted he minded.

We waited until we were a block or two down the street until we convulsed in laughter.

"You know you can't wear that transparent one in public," I said. "You'd get arrested."

"You don't think so?" she smirked. "Maybe I should try it on for Dave and ask his opinion." Then she added, "Or maybe for Kathryn."

Her first idea sounded good. Dave always likes a good cock-tease. But for Kathryn? I wasn't so sure.

---------------------------------

I was surprised at how many people in the dorm were unaware of Julia's and my relationship. We made no effort to hide it. We were often together, sometimes even kissing a little or touching hands, not to mention what we did on the quad. But most people had no idea about us. I guess there were things more important than us, if you can imagine that.

One of the oblivious ones was Ed, who lived in the room next to mine. He was one of those guys that has a strong muscular body, even though he hardly exercises. He's just born with it. Lots of girls are attracted to that, and he, in turn, acts like he's God's gift to women. He was not, shall we say, a "modern male." You might even call him a bit of a pig.

[Speaking of God's gift to women— As an upperclassman, I knew a guy name Lee who was the epitome of the old-style male. He was rather ordinary looking, not at all an Adonis, but his success with women was unquestionable. If he saw a cute girl around campus, he would whistle. He'd give her an honest-to-God two-tone wolf whistle, of the kind you don't hear so much anymore. Why would he do that, you might ask. The answer is simple: because it worked. Some of the girls would ignore him and some would give him the finger, but not a few would turn to him and smile, and maybe brush their hair back and smile again. Not more than twelve hours later, and with maybe a pitcher of beer under their belts, she would be in his room naked, with her pussy wrapped around his un-condomed cock. Every time. But this wasn't Ed. I'm off the subject. Back to the story.]

Julia hated Ed. She called him "GG," for God's-gift, or sometimes worse names than that. She wanted boys to look at her fabulous, barely-covered body, but to pretend that they're not looking. They were supposed to be gentlemen, and try not to get caught and be embarrassed if they are. Ed didn't do that. He leered. If she caught him looking, he'd just gave her a big grin and keep looking. That pissed her off. It's a bad idea to piss Julia off.

Even though Julia hated him, I got along with him ok. Around other guys, he was a normal, friendly person. Better yet, he had a TV, which neither Dave nor I did, so we'd go to his room to watch football or basketball or Seinfield or Friends. I didn't have a problem with him.

It was an advantage that people didn't know about Julia and me. I'd get to hear what they were saying about her, and it was a lot. A beautiful girl who flashes her boobs and has nipples sticking an inch out of her shirt is a topic of conversation, and I got to hear it. Guys drooled and made rude comments, which I dutifully report to Julia. She loved to hear.

Girls did the tsk-tsk thing, but lots of them were secretly jealous. I'd noticed that night-time coverage of girls in the dorm had decreased. At the beginning of the semester, nearly all the girls were wearing pajamas or long dorm shirts, sometimes even with bras. Now, there were a lot more girls with just braless bouncy t-shirts and panties. Even during the day, there were, little by little, fewer bras. It was a big improvement. I liked to think that was happening because of Julia's influence, but maybe it would have happened anyway.

Like so many others, Ed didn't hesitate to comment on Julia. He'd asked her out a couple of times already, but she'd turned him down flat. He thought she was just teasing and would eventually relent. How could she turn down somebody as sexy as himself?

Then there was the one comment that threw Julia over the edge. He said it to a group of us guys in the dining hall one day. He guaranteed us that he would "nail her before the end of the semester." That was his guarantee, but I had my own guarantee: "no fucking way." I didn't say anything to him, but he'd be lucky if he even survived to the end of the semester. Or at least, if his ego survived.

Julia and I worked up a plan to put him in his place. We knew what we would do, but we needed to wait for an opportunity. A week or so later, we had our chance, at the mixer. Julie wore her new button-up sleeveless look-at-me shirt, not transparent, but thin enough that brown nipples were easily visible.

Ed was standing over in a corner, talking with a couple of people, and I joined the conversation and pulled him aside. I pointed out Julia, who was standing alone on the other side of the room, with her new top, mostly unbuttoned. I could see she was adjusting it for maximum exposure. "Check out those boobs," I said. "Look how unbuttoned she is. She's asking for it. You should make your move tonight."

He nodded, so I drove the point home. "Go do your thing," I said. "Go nail her."

Off he went. He picked up two beers on the way, one for her and one for him. I saw them speak for a minute or two. He offered her a beer, but she turned him down. I don't know what they said, but she looked at him with contempt and turned away. She walked away from him in a huff.

I waited for him to look at me, or come back to me, but he didn't. He just stood there. He laid one of the beers on a table, and took a drink of the other. Now was my chance. I wandered toward him.

"What happened," I asked. "She didn't look happy."

"I don't know," Ed said. "She's probably on the rag or something. She was pissed about something."

I sympathized. "Well," I said, "she's really gorgeous. She probably has lots of guys to choose from. Maybe she's just out of your league."

Zing!

He looked at me, not knowing quite what to say. Nobody had ever talked to him like that before, and I was being so empathetic and kind. It wasn't like I was insulting him or trying to pick a fight. I was being a friend, giving advice.

Then I added the clincher. "You know," I said, "maybe you just need to up your game a bit. I'll give it a try. You watch, and if I succeed, then you'll know how to do it next time."

He started to laugh, but then stopped himself. Who was this dork telling him how to pick up girls? But he had failed so miserably with Julia, and I had seen it all. He was willing to let me have my fun, fail even more spectacularly, and get even more embarrassed than he was. He probably hoped she'd slap me.

He patted me on the shoulder in the most condescending way. "Ok," he said, "Give it a go, big man. I'll watch you this time."

We arranged where he would stand, in the shadows. Then I approached Julia, and we set the plan in motion.

I went to Julia, and we greeted each other like casual friends. We talked and laughed for two or three minutes, while I told her where Ed was standing. She knew not to look, and he was far enough away that he couldn't hear. Never look at the looker.

Then I took her by the hand, and the two of us walked to an out-of-the-way location, maybe only 30 feet from Ed. We were away from the crowd, with nobody around, but Ed could easily see us. There was a streetlight.

I took the beer out of her hand and laid it on the ground. Then we smiled at each other for a moment, and I leaned in for the kiss. Julia, of course, responded enthusiastically, and it wasn't long till we were making out like long lost lovers.

We moved a little, to the side, to give Ed the best view, and Julia unbuttoned another button on her shirt. I unbuttoned the last one, opened the shirt, and put my hand inside, fondling her nipple while we kissed. What was Ed thinking?

Then I turned Julia a bit so that her back was toward him. I could see him over her shoulder now, and I gave him a big ol' shit-eating grin, like he'd probably never seen before. You should have seen the look on his face. I don't think I've ever seen anybody so pissed off.

But this was only the beginning. I brought my head down, put my hand a little down the back of her pants, onto her ass, and began to suck her nipples. He couldn't see, though, because her back was toward him, but there was no way he didn't know what was going on. Julia threw her head back, and her hair dangled down her back. She was obviously in the throes of ecstasy.

I couldn't see Ed now. My face was buried in her chest. But I wanted to see him. Julia turned us around a little, so Ed would have a side view of us, with her shirt unbuttoned and my mouth on one nipple and my hand on her ass. I sucked her nipple for a little while, then moved my mouth up, and we kissed some more, passionately, with tongues, with pleasure. Very sexy.

alan556
alan556
290 Followers
12