Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia knew what to do next. She moved her hands to my waist, and quickly opened my belt and my trousers and unzipped me. She put her hand inside and began to rub my very-hard dick.

She only rubbed me for a short while, until she decided more was necessary. She took my pants and boxers down a bit and my dick sprung free and pointed to the sky. She got on her knees, took my dick in her mouth, and began to suck while she stroked me. Hand and mouth. Fist and lips. She worked my dick, right there on the quad, and I could see Ed watching the whole thing. I faced him and gave him that huge grin and he stood there, open-mouthed.

It wasn't long till I came. We had practiced this, so she knew what she was doing. She had intended to move her head away at the last minute, but her timing was off and the first, big squirt went onto her lips and her tongue. The second squirt went onto her cheek. The third went onto her neck. She had my cum all over her face.

She swallowed what was on her tongue, then licked the drops of cum off of her lips and swallowed that. I pulled my handkerchief out of my pocked and offered it to her. She was able to clean up a bit, but not completely. Then she stood up.

She buttoned up two of the buttons on her shirt and I buttoned the other two, then she changed her mind and unbuttoned the top two. She pulled my pants up and I zipped up and buckled the belt.

Then she kissed me, and I kissed her back, and we thanked each other, very visibly so that Ed could see, but he was too far away to hear what we were saying. She whispered to me, "What's he doing?"

"Shitting his pants," I answered. "I think he's got some laundry to do."

"Did he see everything?" she asked.

"Absolutely everything," I said, cleaning a little blob of cum off her chin. I gave her another kiss.

Then she picked up her beer, walked away from me, and turned around to blow me a kiss. And she kept walking. She passed a trash can and threw my handkerchief away. She took a napkin from the snack table and wiped the last of the juices off her neck, and threw that way too. Then she melted back into the crowd of the party.

I walked over to Ed. I smiled. He did not. "That went well," I said. "You know what to do next time?"

"You're an asshole," he said.

That was true. I couldn't deny it, so I said nothing.

He left the party and went back to his room. I was pretty sure he needed to change his underwear. I would need to find somebody else who had a TV.

-----------------------

As the party wore on, I became tired. Julia was talking with a bunch of girls, and I went over to her and told her I was going back to my room. "Can I come over in a bit?" she asked. "There's something I need to do." I, of course, knew what she needed to do, and I was fine with it.

When she arrived, I was waiting naked in bed and Dave was asleep. He really was sleeping - I could hear him snoring. Julia came into the room, very quietly, and closed the door.

"I'm awake," Dave said, groggily.

Julia went over to his bed and patted him on the head. "Good boy!" she said softly. "Thank you for letting us know. Now, Conners and I are going to do something very personal and private and you can't look. So turn over..."

She made her point by pushing him a little, until he was on his side facing the wall. "You stay like that until we're finished. I'll let you know." He did what he was told, and she, again, patted him on the head. She took his jizz-towel from his nightstand, and carefully and sweetly laid it over his shoulder. "You stay there. I'll know if you peek. If you want, you can jack off," she said. "I don't mind." And she kissed him on the back of his head.

Then she took off her all her clothes, climbed into bed with me, wrapped her leg around me, and began kissing me. She moved my hand to her boob and began to hump my thigh, like she had that first time, when Dave had spied on us. But this time, she wasn't trying to be quiet.

Julia isn't a screamer. When she cums, it's more like panting and whimpering than like screaming and calling for the lord. So when she was humping me now, it wasn't really that loud, but the bed was moving and she was making heavy, wet breathing sounds, and there was no doubt that Dave could hear exactly what was going on. There was much to hear.

When she was finished and my thigh was properly bruised, she rested for a minute, then spoke softly to Dave. "We're done," she said. "You can turn around now."

He didn't move. Maybe he hadn't heard, so she said it again. Again, he didn't move.

We looked at each other, puzzled. Then she got out of bed, and, fully naked, went over to Dave's bed and moved his shoulder. The towel was still there, unused.

She looked back and me and shook her head, with a broad smile on her face. This time, it seems, he really had been sleeping.

The next day, I asked her why she had made him turn away. She did, after all, like to be watched. You know what she told me? "Yeh," she said, "it would have been fun to be watched, but it was even more fun bossing him around. I've always wanted a puppy."

12