Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 09

Story Info
We pretend not to know that Julia's roommate is watching us.
7.8k words
4.82
14k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
289 Followers

Julia was all excited. She set down her breakfast tray on the dining hall table, sat down, and spilled it out. "Guess what Kathryn did last night?" she asked. Kathryn is her inexperienced roommate, the object of Julia's sexual mentoring.

"Let me think," I answered. "She invited a boy back to the room and they lost control and ripped off all their clothes, and he threw her down on the floor and ravished her and she had ten orgasms and his giant dick came in her three times without a condom." I paused. "How did I do?"

Julia gave me a look of fake disgust. "She only had nine orgasms."

"Well," I answered, "practice makes perfect. She'll get better."

"Will you be serious please?" Julia said. "This is important."

"Ok, what did she do?"

Julia was dying to tell me. "She touched her clit. She actually touched her very own clit!"

That was, indeed, important news. Julia had been working to help Kathryn get more confident sexually, and this was a big step forward. "No shit!" I said. "What happened? How did you do it?"

Julia couldn't wait to explain. "Well," she said, "you know that fuck-me underwear I bought from Fredericks of Hollywood?" (How could I forget?) "I was saving them, figuring they would be good for something besides flashing, and I finally figured out what to do with them. I showed them to Kathryn."

That must have been funny. "How'd she take it? Was she horrified?" I asked.

"Not really horrified, but certainly stunned, especially when I told her I was going to try them on to see what she thought. You know how she gets, when she has no idea what to say or do and she just stands there? That's what she did. She didn't say anything. I took that as a go-ahead, so I dropped what I was already wearing and put on the purple panties and turned all around so she could see me from all angles. I have a really nice ass, you know."

"You do, indeed, have a fantastic ass," I said. "What did you do with the pussy hair?" She and I had designed her coiffure for maximum exposure, but I didn't know if that was right when Kathryn was there.

"I hid that away. That was too far to push her, so I just tucked it in," Julia said. "And it all worked. She was intrigued. She was looking at me, right at my pussy and ass, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. She was thinking."

"That's progress," I said.

"Now comes the good part," Julia said. "I brought out the other stuff, the stuff that I'd hidden away. It came in the same package. Remember? And I told her that, while I was buying for myself, I'd bought some for her. It was a present. I gave it to her."

"Clever," I said. I was impressed.

"I was afraid she wouldn't even be willing to touch them," Julia continued. "But she did. She picked up the panties and looked at them, then the matching bra, and checked the sizes. They were both the right size. I'd made sure of that. She held up the panties and took a good look. The ones for her have more coverage than the ones I'd picked for myself, still a little low in front, but not as much ass on display. Very pretty and lacy and pink, but not as revealing as mine. But a hell of a lot better than the grandma kind she always wore."

"She was ok with them?" I asked. "She didn't scream?"

"She was was ok! She really was! She thanked me, and I thought she might actually be willing to wear them some day. She walked over to put them in her underwear drawer, but I couldn't have that. I took a risk. I told her to try them on so we could see how they fit. You know what I told her? I said, 'We can always send them back if they don't fit.' Very practical, you know. We had to try them on so that we could decide if they needed to be sent back. She likes being practical."

"Did she really do it?" I asked. "She stripped down and put them on?"

"She's changed clothes in front of me before, so it wasn't that big a deal. I've seen her boobs and her pussy, but I don't get caught looking. It's not like I openly size her up. She's not really that shy, and she's pretty comfortable in just underwear around me, and it helps that I'm completely un-shy around her so she knows it's ok. But I made it easy for her. I told her I had to go the bathroom, and she could put them on while I was gone."

"Good idea," I said. "And it worked?"

"Yep, when I got back, she was all stripped and wearing just the bra and panties and looking in the mirror. I made a big show of checking the fit, making sure everything was just right. I was touching her, making sure her boobs fit right in the bra. I even patted her butt. She looked fantastic and I told her so. I wasn't just being nice. She looked great. I made a really big show about how great she looked. I thought it would help her confidence."

"I wish I'd been there," I said, laughing.

"Someday you will. Be patient," Julia said. "But she seemed genuinely happy. She'd never worn anything like that before, and she liked the look. It was a whole new experience for her, being sexy, and she was loving it."

"And you know what?" she continued, "I had my hands all over her. Touching, admiring, whatever. I adjusted her boobs in her bra to make sure they fit right. I touched her back and her butt and adjusted the leg openings. I even had my fingers in the undies, just for a moment. I pulled her hair back and touched her ears and her cheeks, and her hands and her arms. And she was loving it. I was making excuses to touch her in ways that were completely unnecessary, but she made not one word of protest. She was thrilled. She wouldn't tell me that, of course, but she was."

It was at this point that I got a boner, listening to Julia, there in the dining hall. (What is it about girl-on-girl action that turns men on so much?) The boner was a little painful, pushing against my jeans. I made sure nobody was looking, then sneaked my hands into my pants to rearrange things, to get more comfortable.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I had a little problem," I said. "There was something pushing the wrong way."

She nodded. She knew what I meant. "Is it better now?" she asked.

"As good as it's going to get," I said. "It doesn't hurt now."

I changed the subject. I had a question. "Do you think," I asked, "that maybe there's a bit of lesbian going on here? That's a lot of girl-on-girl touching. Is that why she liked it?"

"No, no, no, I really don't think so. It wasn't like that. You know what I think? I think she's just starving for touch and attention. She's not used to being touched at all, and she was just soaking it up. It feels really good to be touched, you know."

I did, indeed, know that. I was impressed, but how did that lead to her clit? I had to ask, "So she was feeling so sexy that she decided she just had to get herself off?" I was kidding of course, but I didn't know how this led to her touching her clit.

"That's the next part of the story," Julia said. "That's the good part. Everything was working so well that I decided to push it even a little more. I decided she needed a trim."

I was amazed. "You didn't really tell her that?" I asked. "You just asked if you could trim her pubies?"

She scoffed. "No, no, no, that never would have worked. I didn't ask her. I just did it. I just told her there were some inappropriate things sticking out, and I picked up a pair of scissors and started trimming, around the panties."

"You were just doing her a favor?" I asked. "Simple as that?"

"More than she realized, I'm sure. But you know what? I trimmed for a little while, above the waistband, but I really couldn't do a good job with those panties in the way, could I? I laid down a towel on the bed and told her to take off the panties so I could do it right."

"No shit? Just like that? And she did it?" I asked. That seemed unlikely.

"Well, I can be a bit directive," she said. That was an understatement, but I didn't comment. "I tend to get my way, you know. People usually do what I tell them to. So I just told her what to do and she did it. She took them off and laid down on the bed. I opened her legs and went to work."

"So you were just playing around in her crotch and she didn't say anything?" I asked.

"Yeh, it's different for girls anyway. You know, we do things like comb each other's hair and hold hands and hug and give each other pedicures and stuff. We touch each other in intimate ways like boys don't. We don't normally touch each other's pussies, but it's not unheard of. You wouldn't give a guy a pedicure, would you? Girls do that kind of stuff all the time."

That was interesting. She was right. My roommate Dave and I give each other hand jobs sometimes, which is pretty much as intimate as it gets, but it would never occur to us to trim each other's pubic hair or to cut each other's toenails. That would be, to put it mildly, gross.

I shook my head, and Julia continued. "So at first, I played it straight, just trimming hair, working slowly, making it last, and eventually my fingers started being in places they really didn't need to be. And guess what? It was getting a little damp in there."

She continued, "Anyway— I've got my fingers just touching her pussy, and I'm pretending that all I'm doing is trimming fur, and then my fingers started getting a little more ambitious. I was touching along the inside of her lips, and it was getting full-scale wet in there. I didn't dare put my fingers inside her. She might have stopped me if I'd done that, so I stayed just outside the opening."

I could imagine. I could feel my dick pulsating. I was moving my legs a little, to keep the dick in the right spot where it wouldn't press against my jeans.

"You should have seen her face," Julia continued. "Her eyes were wide open, like she'd seen a ghost, and her mouth was wide open, and her nostrils were flared and her face was completely red. She was holding onto the bedsheets for dear life, clenched in her fists. And I hadn't even gotten to the clit yet. I laid down the scissors and wasn't even pretending to do landscaping anymore. I was really gentle and calm and slow, lingering everywhere, just brushing the clit. I went just a little into the opening, to get my fingers wet, and came back to the clit and just touched the side of it. I knew what I was doing, let me tell you. I've got some experience with a clit."

I was flabbergasted. "And she just let you do it?" I asked.

"She didn't have a choice. Her brain was completely turned off and her body was on autopilot. She was absolutely powerless to stop me. Absolutely powerless. Remember—she's got no experience with any of these feelings. She's operating purely on instinct. And the instinct was completely on board with what was happening. So I took her hand and gently unclenched it from the sheets. I moved it to her pussy, and put one finger just a tiny bit inside her. Neither one of us had said anything for the longest time, but now I whispered, really quiet, 'Get your finger wet.' Then I took her finger and put it on the clit, and told her 'Rub here. Make it feel good.' I guided her finger and showed it what to do, slowly, gently, slowly, gently. When I was sure she wouldn't stop, I moved my hand away and let her do it herself."

There was more to the story. "After a little bit, her brain finally woke up and she realize what was going on. She stopped rubbing and looked at me wide-eyed. 'What's happening?' she said. And I told her..."

Julia stopped suddenly in mid-sentence and looked at me. "What are you doing?" she asked, puzzled.

I didn't answer immediately. It was a few seconds till I could speak, then I did. "Shit," I said. "I just came in my pants."

It took Julia a moment to understand, then she laughed, a great big laugh. "You ok over there?" she asked. "Anything I can do to help?"

I breathed a bit, then breathed again, and I got a little calmer. "Yeh, I'm ok," I said. "That's never happened to me before."

She handed me her napkin and I stuffed it down my pants. "I think you've got some laundry to do," Julia said. Can you get back to your room before the wet spot shows?"

"I'd better go," I said. "I hope Dave's not there. Will you put my tray away for me?"

I don't know if I made it back to the room before the wet spot was visible, but nobody seemed to notice anything. Unfortunately, Dave was there. It was a long time before he could stop laughing. I hoped he had the brains not to tell anybody, but I wasn't sure. He can be an asshole sometimes.

----------------------------------

That afternoon, while Kathryn was away at choir practice, Julia and I had our "private time" together.

This was an important day. This was the first day that her new birth control was officially effective, so we didn't have to use a condom. We debated how we should mark the occasion. Should we make love, fuck, screw, or have sex? Since it was a special day, with no condom, we decided to celebrate by screwing. I'd last longer that way.

A couple of sessions ago, Julia had learned that she really liked the girl-on-top (cowboy) position. She could ride up and down on my dick, pushing her pussy against it in whatever way felt best, and at the same time I could rub or even suck her nipples, or she could bend over and we could kiss. That was screwing.

So this time, we kissed and played with each other for a little while, and when I was hard and she was wet, she climbed aboard and put me inside her.

Holy shit! What a feeling! I had never had sex without a condom before, not with Julia, and not with the other two girls.

(In fact, the condom had been a big part of the problem with the first girl, when we'd had that major failure. I couldn't figure out how to get the condom on, and she didn't know either, and it took forever before we realized we were holding it upside down. Then, by the time I got it on, I had lost my boner and we had to get that up again, and it all became a shit-show. But that's off the subject.)

I probably don't have to tell you this, but sex without a condom is a completely different experience that using one. It's so wonderfully intense, like nothing you can possibly describe, with direct touch of the warmth and wetness and friction to the inside of her pussy. It was like that for me, and, it seems, for Julia too.

She was riding me really hard and fast, grinding her pussy against my dick and my pelvis, and I had both hands on her nipples and was moving them together, synchronized with her grinding. It wasn't long before I recognized the signals in her breathing and her whimpering. Lots of whimpering. Sure enough, she came. She came hard, sweating and quivering. Her whole body was shaking, and the orgasm lasted a long, long time. I'm not sure where it was just one orgasm or two or three, but, either way, it went on for a long time. Finally, she collapsed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, and stroked her back. This was the very first time she'd given herself an orgasm using just my dick. No fingers or tongue on the clit or anywhere in the pussy. Just a big, hard uncovered dick. It was wonderful.

When she had rested a bit, we decided to switch from screwing to making love. She dis-mounted and we laid side by side, facing each other. She wrapped one leg over me, and I was between her legs. I entered her and we kissed, and held each other, and kissed some more, just rocking back and forth, with small gentle strokes in and out.

Julia likes to talk to me while we make love. She told me how good it feels in her pussy, how nice it was to be held in my arms, and how much she enjoys kissing me. She was calm, relaxing, loving.

Then, when it was time to finish, she switched gears. We were stroking together more firmly, faster now. She was encouraging me, energetically, enthusiastically. "Give me that gift, Conners," she told me. "I want you to cum deep inside me. I want to feel you squirt. Make it a good one, Conners. Deep inside me. Give me that load. I want a big load of hot cum inside me. A big load of Conners-cum from that big hard dick! God, that dick is hard! Make it squirt! I need it. Please give me that gift. I need it!"

I love it when she talks like that, telling me how badly she needs what I'm about to give her. So I did what she wanted. I told her that the gift was coming, that it would be a big one, and that it would go deep inside her. With a few hard strokes, I came. I came inside her, just like she wanted. And it felt fantastic, overwhelming, loving.

When I was done, we kissed and laid in each other's arms and rested. "I'm glad we decided to love each other," I said.

She beeped me on the nose. "Me too," she said.

Then Julia had an idea. "I want to see," she said. She got up and fetched a mirror, and laid back down. She opened her legs, adjusted the mirror, and looked at her very wet pussy. Sure enough, there was cum leaking out, and she was thrilled. "Now that's the way a fuck should be," she said. For the very first time, I had cum truly inside her. My cum was where it belonged, in her pussy, not in some rubber balloon.

We laid back down together, her head on my chest, and we rested. After a while, she spoke. "We didn't finish our conversation about Kathryn this morning."

"There was a bit of a problem," I pointed out. "We got interrupted. You said that you'd gotten her to rub her clit, until she figured out what she was doing and stopped. Did she freak?"

"Not at all," Julia said. "It was like a lightbulb went off in her head. Like she finally understood what sex was about, that it wasn't just for other people—it was for her too. We talked for a long time, with me sitting there between her legs, both of us with our hands in her pussy. I was guiding her fingers, helping her figure out what felt good and what felt even better and how to adjust wetness and how to adjust pressure and how to adjust speed. I told her I was showing her how I liked to do it. She's got a lot of practicing to do, of course, before she gets good at it, but she made that big mental leap. She wants to do it."

"Julia," I said, "you've worked a miracle."

"I have, haven't I?" she said. "It's just the beginning, though. Would you believe I even got her to say the word 'masturbate?' She's really going to do it. She's not embarrassed or ashamed or anything. She said, 'I should learn how to masturbate.' I told her that we'd be willing to help her, to teach her."

"Did you say 'we?'" I asked. "Both of us?" She didn't mean that, did she?

"Yeh," she said. "I told her how much you help me with your fingers and how good you make me feel, and that you'd show her if she wanted."

"Was that ok with her?" I asked. I was skeptical. "What did she say about that?"

"She didn't say much," Julia said. "She heard it and didn't act like it was ridiculous or anything. I don't know if she'll take us up on it, but she didn't reject it. You're a safe guy, remember, attached to me? Safe is important. She can practice with you without you wanting anything from her. She needs practice before she'll be willing to do anything with another boy."

Then she added, "Is it ok with you? I should have asked you first."

That was the wrong question, so I asked the right one. "It's ok with you? For me to finger your roommate's pussy? Really?"

"It's no different than what I did with your roommate, is it?" Julia responded. "I had his dick in my hand, didn't I? Listen, Conners, whatever she's up for, it's ok with me. I don't think she'll ask you, though. She's not that brave. You'll have to watch her for signs, and maybe push the envelope a bit. You'll need to push her. She'll let you know if it's something she doesn't want. Look at her, touch her, fingers, tongue, dick, whatever. Make her feel good. Teach her. Give her confidence. I won't be jealous, whatever you do."

Then Julia added one more thing. "Just don't get her pregnant. She's not on birth control, you know."

alan556
alan556
289 Followers